TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:58 am

Post by hercule »

I should rephrase - I don't care if you suspect me - I do care about your thought process
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 am

Post by innocentvillager »

hahah oh boy more votes

im not as easy to miseliminate as i was before, sorry scum

mark your fucking days
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by hercule »

@Ythan if my characterization is ridiculous, I feel like you should easily be able to provide an alternative (and correct fypov) narrative of what your "big pings" are
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

IV is town and that wagon is rubbish.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm perfectly content to do that and will do so momentarily. I still call your mischaracterization insensible.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 454, Ythan wrote:I'm perfectly content to do that and will do so momentarily. I still call your mischaracterization insensible.
alrighty
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 452, hercule wrote:@Ythan if my characterization is ridiculous, I feel like you should easily be able to provide an alternative (and correct fypov) narrative of what your "big pings" are
from your experience is not being able to provide an alternative narrative actually scum indicative? i always kind of characterize scum as being able to justify anything as they aren't bound to one specific motivation. technically town aren't, but it's rarer for them to lie about it
In post 451, innocentvillager wrote:hahah oh boy more votes

im not as easy to miseliminate as i was before, sorry scum

mark your fucking days
i don't really like the general scope of this comment? are there any specific votes you don't like on you right now
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

Numbers twenty four and thirty seven were the springs beginning to tense
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 455, hercule wrote:
In post 454, Ythan wrote:I'm perfectly content to do that and will do so momentarily. I still call your mischaracterization insensible.
alrighty
The implication being that illogical nonsense also tends scumward
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:04 pm

In post 456, Hopkirk wrote:i don't really like the general scope of this comment? are there any specific votes you don't like on you right now
by general scope do you mean my scope is too generally sahding my votes? or you generally don't like my scope?

im gonna assume the former, but to answer your question no not really in particular atm. i will look more at some point maybe
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 459, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 456, Hopkirk wrote:i don't really like the general scope of this comment? are there any specific votes you don't like on you right now
by general scope do you mean my scope is too generally sahding my votes? or you generally don't like my scope?

im gonna assume the former, but to answer your question no not really in particular atm. i will look more at some point maybe
not even my vote?!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:06 pm

gypyx and i agree unwnd is town. i think he's more confident than i am. to paraphrase, he thinks the push on me at the start was a bad case but his entrance and engagement with me was towny, all of which i agree with and none of this matches his general busy/narrativy bullshit scum style. this might be my first real townread, congratulations unwnd.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:07 pm

by real i mean a read i feel somewhat more confident in.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 456, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 452, hercule wrote:@Ythan if my characterization is ridiculous, I feel like you should easily be able to provide an alternative (and correct fypov) narrative of what your "big pings" are
from your experience is not being able to provide an alternative narrative actually scum indicative? i always kind of characterize scum as being able to justify anything as they aren't bound to one specific motivation. technically town aren't, but it's rarer for them to lie about it
yeah 100%? I'm surprised that's even up for debate. If he's town he knows his thought process, and has a basis to say I'm mischaracterizing him, and can simply state it.

it's something that always resonates with me, when someone tries to define my actions in a certain way that doesn't fit what actually occurred (from my point of view, which is the only POV that I have 100% truth for), I want to set the record straight. So I am interested in his claim that I am doing this to him and I want to see what his side of the story is

If he's scum he will have to make something up, which we can compare to the actual content of his posts and see if it passes the smell test. By asking him to back up his claim, I am forcing him to do so (if he's scum etc etc)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

pretty much the first one. trying to understand if your issue is votes being on you at all, or the votes that
are
on you and
which
votes.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 458, Ythan wrote:
alrighty
lmaoooo coming from the person who said they were vibing with DGB this is incredible
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:09 pm

In post 460, OkaPoka wrote:

not even my vote?!
i don't townread you like, whatsoever but you also have like 20 contentless posts which is fine. your vote on me was like "lol look at me im so sheepy lol" which yeah could be scum deflecting responsibility but maybe not. idk.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

@mod: 122112122122112112212
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 465, hercule wrote:
In post 458, Ythan wrote:
alrighty
lmaoooo coming from the person who said they were vibing with DGB this is incredible
Still not sure who tf you are lol
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 466, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 460, OkaPoka wrote:

not even my vote?!
i don't townread you like, whatsoever but you also have like 20 contentless posts which is fine. your vote on me was like "lol look at me im so sheepy lol" which yeah could be scum deflecting responsibility but maybe not. idk.
so u dont like my vote on you
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:10 pm

am i not allowed to give gut reads and then come up with a reason afterwards to potentially explain why i might've had that read? this is to everyone who has been like "omg, you didn't explain your read progression from A->B->C, i can't follow, scum!"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:11 pm

In post 469, OkaPoka wrote:so u dont like my vote on you
mild dislike sure
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 463, hercule wrote:
yeah 100%? I'm surprised that's even up for debate. If he's town he knows his thought process, and has a basis to say I'm mischaracterizing him, and can simply state it.

it's something that always resonates with me, when someone tries to define my actions in a certain way that doesn't fit what actually occurred (from my point of view, which is the only POV that I have 100% truth for), I want to set the record straight. So I am interested in his claim that I am doing this to him and I want to see what his side of the story is

If he's scum he will have to make something up, which we can compare to the actual content of his posts and see if it passes the smell test. By asking him to back up his claim, I am forcing him to do so (if he's scum etc etc)
just checking

(more seriously, i kind of misread your intent when i was asking this question. i was essentially asking are scum more likely to have a
good
justification for their thought processes- and whether town are more/less likely to have good justifications. if you mean you can't see any thought process, which is what the post i'm responding to you now reads as, then my question becomes less relevant)

pedit - i phrased that badly because i should probably sleep soon but i think the meaning comes out ok? having a
bad
looking explanation comes from town more than scum (albeit idk how much this is compared to the % a random slot is town)
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 471, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 469, OkaPoka wrote:so u dont like my vote on you
mild dislike sure
could one say of unwnd, Dunnstral, Dannflor, OkaPoka, Ceph votes on you

you don't like my vote on you in particular?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 472, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 463, hercule wrote:

just checking

(more seriously, i kind of misread your intent when i was asking this question. i was essentially asking are scum more likely to have a
good
justification for their thought processes- and whether town are more/less likely to have good justifications. if you mean you can't see any thought process, which is what the post i'm responding to you now reads as, then my question becomes less relevant)

pedit - i phrased that badly because i should probably sleep soon but i think the meaning comes out ok? having a
bad
looking explanation comes from town more than scum (albeit idk how much this is compared to the % a random slot is town)
to be honest I don't really see the point of debating this before he has even replied

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”