Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

yeah ok, I'll go with weird then. I think there's much better places to push right now. Like for instance how ramcius disappeared from the thread as soon as I stopped focusing on them and how like 3 different people said "ramcius is a good vote" or "I agree with tsq on ramcius" but none of them actually managed to find their votes there.

Doesn't make a fella want to move his vote and I think there should be more pressure here.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 273, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
I will probably switch to this. Based on MfD, he had an almost identical entrance. I still don’t tr Zor but I think I think Pine is probably scum based off of entrance.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 276, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I will probably switch to this. Based on MfD, he had an almost identical entrance. I still don’t tr Zor but I think I think Pine is probably scum based off of entrance.
Can you link me or at the least give me a full name of the game so I can take a look.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

However, I want to get input from other slots first.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 277, Thestatusquo wrote:
Can you link me or at the least give me a full name of the game so I can take a look.
I’ll try to find it. Marked for Death. He was my scumbuddy in that game and last year he was also on my team and he was giving tons of reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 279, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’ll try to find it. Marked for Death. He was my scumbuddy in that game and last year he was also on my team and he was giving tons of reads.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81087&user_select%5B%5D=29435
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

thanks much
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

my first big reads: VOTE: Nancy Drew 39. I have a couple reasons here, but the big thing is the attempt to vote based on Koba's reads rather than your own. While this is a team game, you're using your teammate as a shield between you and your vote in a way that gives me scumvibes. I can't see how she arrives at her reads partially due to that as well, and lack the read transparency that would be pro-town. I'm really liking the way shea happens to be posting - their townread on zor comes up organically and genuinely, and their scumread on ramcius is the same, even if i don't particularly agree with either. I can follow exactly how he makes his reads
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 189, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you should focus less on Ramcius for a while and if he keeps being egregious you can go back to him Statusquo.
Keely thinks this is a really weird post. He wonders why you would want someone to stop putting pressure in a place where they think scum might live.

He also thinks that townRamcius would have voted me based off of how he's portraying his reaction to my push, like if you think I'm attacking you for garbage and busy work where is the vote? It's wonky to be keeping a RVS vote in this case given how he's posturing towards me.
What makes him think that I wouldn't vote you as a scum here? To put it simply, I have no idea about your playstyle, so I wanted to know you better first, people become really defensive after being voted

Also to make some things clear, I didn't got aggressive due pressure vote, I did it because you refused to engage in a discussion, normally people would list things they want to know, you just kept this vague "a bunch of things happened" and expected me to look for things on my own. Also I got an idea that you had no intentions for a discussion and your only goal was reaction test vote given you did same to zor
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 284, Ramcius wrote:
In post 189, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you should focus less on Ramcius for a while and if he keeps being egregious you can go back to him Statusquo.
Keely thinks this is a really weird post. He wonders why you would want someone to stop putting pressure in a place where they think scum might live.

He also thinks that townRamcius would have voted me based off of how he's portraying his reaction to my push, like if you think I'm attacking you for garbage and busy work where is the vote? It's wonky to be keeping a RVS vote in this case given how he's posturing towards me.
What makes him think that I wouldn't vote you as a scum here? To put it simply, I have no idea about your playstyle, so I wanted to know you better first, people become really defensive after being voted

Also to make some things clear, I didn't got aggressive due pressure vote, I did it because you refused to engage in a discussion, normally people would list things they want to know, you just kept this vague "a bunch of things happened" and expected me to look for things on my own. Also I got an idea that you had no intentions for a discussion and your only goal was reaction test vote given you did same to zor
This is literally just not true. I told you what I wanted very plainly:
In post 91, Thestatusquo wrote: I'd like you to give an indication that you're looking. What have you looked at? Why did you decide it wasn't AI. There's been a bunch that has happened so I'm not letting you get away with "I have nothing to say."
I clarified again.
In post 115, Thestatusquo wrote:You have still not answered my question, which had nothing to do with what I have or have not found alignment indicative but rather with what things you have been looking at and why you decided they were NAI.

So no, I'm not.
I stated it then a third time.
In post 118, Thestatusquo wrote:*forehead* I don't mean what is NAI in a general sense I mean what has happened in this game that is NAI and why have you come to the conclusion that it is.
I was very clear about what I was asking you to do. You made the claim that nothing had happened that is alignment indicative, so that necessarily means that of the many posts that had happened are in your opinion NAI. So you had to decide that was true, and I was interested in what those things you'd thought about were and why you'd decided they were NAI. This like literally is not hard. You've now 1) attacked me as "not doing the thing I was asking you to do" which was false and demonstrably so in the literal post you were quoting 2) strawmanned me and claimed I was arguing that it was more important to sort you than other slots, 3) attempted to poison my well by claiming that I asking you to do "scum busy work" which was literally just asking you to take basic actions in a game of mafia that all mafia players should take EVERY SINGLE GAME, and now you're saying I was unclear in what I was asking you for which is again just demonstrably false.

Even now you're using this conversation as an excuse to NOT TALK ABOUT THE GAME. Tons of things have happened. Most players have given opinions on lots of stuff. You still basically have not, while continuing to post only every time your name comes up. The basically only stance you have taken is to shade me repeatedly without voting me. So the only stance you've taken in the game is still not you attempting to vote scum out of the game, the one thing you'd want to do if you were town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like yeah you're right it was a reaction vote at first which was contingent to how I was able to read your thought process as to whether you were trying to find scum based on how you answered the question. Based on your reaction to my question my only conclusion is that you're not actively reading the thread and deciding if things are alignment indicative or not, i.e. you're not trying to find scum. I asked you to explain just SOME reasoning for a thought process town should be undertaking almost literally every post, and you couldn't do it. So now I'm voting you because I think you're scum. Full stop. We ain't reaction testing anymore. Town would have SOME thought process to talk about for how they're sorting and what things they've continued. You've got nothing and have used this as an excuse to CONTINUE to not have any.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*considered, not continued.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 275, Thestatusquo wrote:yeah ok, I'll go with weird then. I think there's much better places to push right now. Like for instance how ramcius disappeared from the thread as soon as I stopped focusing on them and how like 3 different people said "ramcius is a good vote" or "I agree with tsq on ramcius" but none of them actually managed to find their votes there.

Doesn't make a fella want to move his vote and I think there should be more pressure here.
I live in GMT+2, I simply went to sleep
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 288, Ramcius wrote:
In post 275, Thestatusquo wrote:yeah ok, I'll go with weird then. I think there's much better places to push right now. Like for instance how ramcius disappeared from the thread as soon as I stopped focusing on them and how like 3 different people said "ramcius is a good vote" or "I agree with tsq on ramcius" but none of them actually managed to find their votes there.

This is still not an opinion on literal anything that has happened in the game that isn't you or me.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Mistyx »

molla is weird because like

he's making understandable pushes

but they're all generally safe ones

also he has voted pine three times in a row without moving his vote off
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 289, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 288, Ramcius wrote:

This is still not an opinion on literal anything that has happened in the game that isn't you or me.
When I see something really noteworthy, I'll let you know
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also you talk about things happening, yet I don't see your reads based on these events. Zor thing is NAI
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 292, Ramcius wrote:Also you talk about things happening, yet I don't see your reads based on these events. Zor thing is NAI
This is literally another blatant misrep. I have a strong scum read on you which I am backing up with a vote. I have a town read on misty which I've talked about several times. I've given my teammates reads on several players in the game and talked about where I agreed and disagreed with them. I've talked about my thoughts on zors entrance and response to me in the context of disagreeing with people who were literally scum reading him.

Like this is just blatantly false. Like not even close to true.

Try again please, I have more game content in this literal post than you have in the entire thread.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 279, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81087&user_select%5B%5D=29435
So I'm conflicted about this, yeah the entrance is kind of similar. Not sure its really all THAT similar, but there are similarities.

Additionally I went back through like 20 games of pine and was unable to find any town games where they did this. At the same time, there were plenty of scum games where he didn't do this and this is literally the only example where he did. So like, it seems like a pretty weak point to me, basically.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 293, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 292, Ramcius wrote:Also you talk about things happening, yet I don't see your reads based on these events. Zor thing is NAI
This is literally another blatant misrep. I have a strong scum read on you which I am backing up with a vote. I have a town read on misty which I've talked about several times. I've given my teammates reads on several players in the game and talked about where I agreed and disagreed with them. I've talked about my thoughts on zors entrance and response to me in the context of disagreeing with people who were literally scum reading him.

Like this is just blatantly false. Like not even close to true.

Try again please, I have more game content in this literal post than you have in the entire thread.
I don't count your sr on me, you never said that you TR Mistyx, only that you liked her responses, teammates reads aren't yours, and Zor is NAI, I don't get an impression that you know him that well to make such claims
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

thats such a weird distinction to try to make. I've said I like their posting multiple times, I literally said "part of the reason I dont like the FL vote is its on someone I think is town" to zoraster.

like are you even reading?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like you keep lashing out seemingly at random with these "Gotcha!"s that you think will discredit me and all of them are just completely inaccurate and obviously so with even the smallest amount of scrutiny.

Like I think its gunna take a lot for me to move my vote off of ramcius folks. Sometimes "too scum to be scum" really is just scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 238, zoraster wrote:I've been told I can't quote my teammates but I CAN paraphrase them so, here's Cephrir laying down a dope beat:

Yo Zoraster, you got to do something, man
Can't just lurk around like you got no plan
See Flavor Leaf made a scummy vote
You gotta push his wagon until you're sore in the throat.
No offense, but this sounds like advice given to struggling scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 246, zoraster wrote:First and by way of delaying my answer until I finish with this video game, do you NOT think it's scummy?
Such a bad response.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”