Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Purely coincidental Wanda, I know you've only been used to seeing daylight for the past few weeks but it's nice huh?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Ayyyyy four twenty
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DEB what on earth are you saying?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DEB knows I had a reverse sleep schedule for like a year, and I finally started breaking it the past week and a half.

I worked on the new Matrix which had me 3-4 days a week for a month of doing overnight shoots, and then like a week after, we got into lockdown for the pandemic, so my sleep schedule never fixed nor did I have a reason or the energy to really force fix it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't get the Wanda, but if that's what Cosmo wants to call me, then it's fine, haha
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My sleep schedule is quite messed up too, to be fair.
I'm taking up exams and all classes are digital anyway, so lately i've been having this weird cycle of sleeping about 4 hours twice a day and staying up real late.
It's probably not healthy but with the lockdown it's not like it matters so i didn't bother fixing it either.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I’m saying on Mars.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's really kind of annoying that so many people seem to be putting little to no effort into this game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 333, Thestatusquo wrote:It's really kind of annoying that so many people seem to be putting little to no effort into this game.
weekends make me lazy
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 333, Thestatusquo wrote:It's really kind of annoying that so many people seem to be putting little to no effort into this game.
My genuine apologies for this - I'm quite busy this weekend but should pick up my activity.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:39 pm

In post 304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@TGP, when are you ever going to read me correctly? I think after you wrongly sr me in Dung Beetle, you would have a clue how to read me better. And ftr, it is TM so I’m obviously going to incorporate my team’s advice so that’s an extremely silly reason for voting me.
I'm not a fan of your response to my push at all - specifically, I don't like the way you generalize my incorrect read on you in dung beetle (where you were part of a hydra, to boot) and then specifically apply it to this game, where you ask "when i'm ever going to read you correctly". a towny, game-contributing way to incorporate your teammate's advice would be to do so like shea does below, where you present your team's thoughts and then your analyses of them, as opposed to hiding behind Koba.
In post 283, Thestatusquo wrote:Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.

In post 290, Mistyx wrote:molla is weird because like

he's making understandable pushes

but they're all generally safe ones

also he has voted pine three times in a row without moving his vote off
what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:43 pm

In post 143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Zoraster
Ramcius wagon isn't bad either, but why be a sheep when you can vote 2nd scum.
I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle, but this post throws me a bit because it feels contrived. which is not necessarily a ridiculously scum ai thing to do in rvs but is definitely eyebrow raising in general.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Do you think we're still in RVS?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zoraster has just been popping in with irrelevant shit. It’s not an RVS vote at this point.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 336, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?

i don't disagree with his pushes

but i think they're really easy ones to make regardless of his alignment

so i dont think it points to anything about his alignment

which makes me read him as slightly scummy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 323, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Beep Bop Adoodledoo
I Choose You
VOTE: Nancy Drew
Why am I the designated votepark candidate here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 332, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I’m saying on Mars.
Are you scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Misty my teammate says you are town but i really don’t understand your play and why you are voting me.
Can you explain what in the hell you are doing this game?

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 335, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
My genuine apologies for this - I'm quite busy this weekend but should pick up my activity.
Koba’s really pissed at you’re voting me but they think you’re town here.

Speaking of, why are you voting me @DEB? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Damn me and Nancy be sounding like clones for a sec.

- Bunno
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

It’s D1 RVS, I’m just throwing my vote around.
Could be a duck duck goose game if y’all want?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 336, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@TGP, when are you ever going to read me correctly? I think after you wrongly sr me in Dung Beetle, you would have a clue how to read me better. And ftr, it is TM so I’m obviously going to incorporate my team’s advice so that’s an extremely silly reason for voting me.
I'm not a fan of your response to my push at all - specifically, I don't like the way you generalize my incorrect read on you in dung beetle (where you were part of a hydra, to boot) and then specifically apply it to this game, where you ask "when i'm ever going to read you correctly". a towny, game-contributing way to incorporate your teammate's advice would be to do so like shea does below, where you present your team's thoughts and then your analyses of them, as opposed to hiding behind Koba.
In post 283, Thestatusquo wrote:Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.

In post 290, Mistyx wrote:molla is weird because like

he's making understandable pushes

but they're all generally safe ones

also he has voted pine three times in a row without moving his vote off
what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?
Well whether or not you’re a fan, what I said is still true. You can’t haven’t read me correctly in any game we’ve played together - including THIS one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 337, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Zoraster
Ramcius wagon isn't bad either, but why be a sheep when you can vote 2nd scum.
I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle, but this post throws me a bit because it feels contrived. which is not necessarily a ridiculously scum ai thing to do in rvs but is definitely eyebrow raising in general.
And I’m voting with him because I’m game throwing suicidal scum apparently. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going to take my mindmeld with Nancy as evidence they are likely same allignment as me and i’m not okay with a wagon on them today as an result.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”