Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 474, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 467, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 426, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Norwegian - why are you town reading Ico?
Why are you not? I probably wouldn’t have you in my townblock if Koba wasn’t so convinced of it. I wouldn’t be scumreading you either but his doubt on you isn’t exactly insane.
And you think that's a reason for me to town read them?

Here's the thing, I will never town read someone for expressing that type of doubt this early in a game. I'm an easy read once the game gets deeper, people just always try to push me Day 1.
Not saying he's pushing me, but I don't throw around reads like you guys do, not in a solid way where if other things happen, it's not gonna ebb and flow me more
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 465, Thestatusquo wrote:Ramcius has continued to be absent from the thread any time their name has not been brought up. Continues to respond to my vote in the most awful possibly ways. Continues to not be able to give a single shred of townie mindset on anything that has happened.

We here at Ramcius Wagon LLC are still actively recruiting, we're looking to expand by oh, call it 5 or so people in the next 11 days. No pay but our benefits package of getting to eliminate scum is fire.
If you have any questions or want my opinion on things, you can ask, but I mean normal qustions, not demand me to describe my scumhunting practices, I can't describe that in few sentences
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I see you've once again jumped in the thread immediately after I mentioned your name and didn't manage to comment on literally anything else.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You are once again wildly misrepresenting what I am asking you for in order to discredit me.

I am asking you to take SOME THINGS that have happened in the thread. ANYTHING, really. And tell me what about them you thought was not alignment indicative and why. It's a really fucking simple thing, bruh, despite your continued insistence that I am somehow asking you to paint the fucking Sistine chapel for me.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, Akarin is awfully quiet still

You for some reason don't try to reach other people in this game to ask how you should read me, some of them have experience playing with me, you know. Also, I'm kinda surprised that Cheetory didn't tell you that pressuring me like that is pointless, he did it after all and it ended with my miselim.

I don't have much to say about people pointing fingers at each other semi randomly for barely AI reasons

And one more time, if you want my opinion on something specific, just point there
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have. You're refusing to answer and flinging random strawmans at me in response.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Pine
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 481, Ramcius wrote:My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
I'm not pissed off. I think you're scum. I don't want to find compromise because I think I am asking you for the very bare minimum of what interacting with a game as a town player is and you're not willing to do that, in in the process you have constantly misrepped me, constantly shaded me, constantly attacked strawmen, and constantly tried to throw random "gotchas!" at me that when you look at them are actually just complete misrepresentations.

All of this without managing to find a vote on me. So no, I don't want to change tactics because I think I've caught scum and my "tactics" right now is to get you eliminated.

I don't give a fuck about whether or not you town read me for it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Even this post is refusing to respond to the actual reasons I'm scum reading you by attempting to poison my well by suggesting that somehow I'm being coached into pushing you as scum. Again, while not managing to find a vote on me because you don't want to turn this into a 1v1.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 482, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
explain
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am

In post 483, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 481, Ramcius wrote:My problem with you is that you aren't trying to find compromise, but you're just keeping tension between us. I'll be real, I don't see any reason to TR you, I don't get any pissed off townie vibes, I don't see you changing tactics, you just demand same thing that I refuse to do. Did someone suggested you to pressure me, because I had really short temper in past that got me miselime'd quite a few times early on?
I'm not pissed off. I think you're scum. I don't want to find compromise because I think I am asking you for the very bare minimum of what interacting with a game as a town player is and you're not willing to do that, in in the process you have constantly misrepped me, constantly shaded me, constantly attacked strawmen, and constantly tried to throw random "gotchas!" at me that when you look at them are actually just complete misrepresentations.

All of this without managing to find a vote on me. So no, I don't want to change tactics because I think I've caught scum and my "tactics" right now is to get you eliminated.

straight up, I'm done with this fight. it's very clear this isn't scum theater, and it's completely unproductive and not giving any more information for us to sort either of you in this case, so please stop.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 486, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 483, Thestatusquo wrote:

straight up, I'm done with this fight. it's very clear this isn't scum theater, and it's completely unproductive and not giving any more information for us to sort either of you in this case, so please stop.
quite frankly you don't get to tell me the best way to get my scum reads eliminated?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: TSQ

Not that I expect it to turn into a real wagon
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 485, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
explain
are you serious
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why are you not? I probably wouldn’t have you in my townblock if Koba wasn’t so convinced of it. I wouldn’t be scumreading you either but his doubt on you isn’t exactly insane.

Here's the thing, I will never town read someone for expressing that type of doubt this early in a game. I'm an easy read once the game gets deeper, people just always try to push me Day 1.
Fair point but no, for other reasons.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:20 am

In post 489, BBmolla wrote:
explain
are you serious
absolutely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 490, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Fair point but no, for other reasons.
we can a-ggrie to disa-ggrie
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bb - Are you townreading Ico?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

WHERE R THE MODS
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ico/TGP might be a pairing, based on gamestate right now. A little treat for later.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 491, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 489, BBmolla wrote:
explain
are you serious
absolutely.
If you were reading the game you probably wouldn’t be asking this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 494, NorwegianboyEE wrote:WHERE R THE MODS
@mod can you prod anyone yet? Isn’t Zor due for a prod, maybe Akarin?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TGP is still voting Nancy? Eww.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regarding TGP

Not the biggest fan of their ISO. Some of their posts sound fake.
Such as seeling the narrative that MistyX might be chainsawing and could be an teammate of Zoraster in post . (I'm not getting that vibe at all)
Claiming he agrees i'm town but disagrees about meta being a tell. (Even thought meta seems to be the reason he townreads me?)
In post 337, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm inclined to believe that Norwee is town in general because of parallels between his posting here and in the first day of mbos 10 and dung beetle,
In post 448, TheGoldenParadox wrote:while i agree for the most part that norwee is town here, i disagree that his scum and town game are anything close to night and day - mastina and i, for example, both hard-scumread him in d1 of mystery box of silver 10, and then he was mod-confirmed town the day after. meta shifts, people play differently, efforting scum can match their town-meta in an important game such as this.
I'm not scumreading TGP to the extent that i'd want him as an elimination over certain other slots if they don't improve. But i'm not really trusting them or seeing the same kind of attitude they had as town in Dung Beetle.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”