Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm also not trying to hide I'm doing very little work.

Doesn't mean I'm not here trying to solve the game still
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nothing else to say Zoraster? You’re ignoring a lot of slots in favour of just talking about Flavour.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 576, NorwegianboyEE wrote:just talking about Flavour.
I don't mind. ;P
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want to hear his take on events so far and at the very least a reads list or catch up post.
Shit was weak.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A loud slot is suspecting you heavily.
Do you:

A: Answer the concerns and address the allignment of the slot in question while getting back into the groove of the game.
B: Explain why their posts and stances have been so meek lately.
C: Completely ignore them, post about something irrelevant and back to lurk.

If you choose anything other than A and B chances is high you are scum.

- Bunno
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by zoraster »

Oh well if a self-proclaimed
loud
slot declares it I guess I better do it. I'll be perfectly clear: I don't have to do jack shit because NorwegianboyEE has said I do. I will naturally and always focus on the things that I find pertinent. If you want me to comment on other specific people, feel free to ask about them specifically.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I know you don't know meta, nor do I really care about that, but calling me out on trying to appear busy is just never something that's gonna pick up with me in a game where some players know me.

I'm the type that can get 1100 posts as scum and completely open wolf a game to victory.

Granted, that's less possible here in Team Mafia, I'll give you that, so I don't hate hate your case or anything, I just know it's wrong.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And really the issue is that's your only take on the game.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 547, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 510, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:DEB’s vote is still worse but Dung! TGP did unvote me when it was obvious he was wrong so, that’s definitely concerning.
do you... do you think you're obvtown here? because i'd love to hear how you think so.
do you think i'm town and bad at reading you as a rule, or do you think i'm scum?
TGP, be honest with me here.
Did you roll scum?
i did not, in fact. sucks.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 am

In post 553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
this is... actually fair, and i'm going to think about this. i thought it was just one game i wrongly sr'ed you, didn't realize it was three in a row. perhaps i just naturally scumread your playstyle.
UNVOTE:
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 am

In post 453, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
In post 444, Mistyx wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
let me clarify

i don't think zoraster is only lhf as either alignment, and i don't think him being lhf says anything about his alignment in this game

i'm saying regardless of his alignment, he is lhf this game, and that makes him an easy push

that is my logic here
yeah, trying to push someone for doing an easy push on your teammate is kind of the premier example of chainsawing, so i'd think if one of misty/zor is scum, the other is likely scum as well.
i'd be willing to vote zoraster later on but right now nancy hasn't improved and i'm also going to consult my teammates a bit before changing my vote.
zoraster wrote:Oh well if a self-proclaimed
loud
slot declares it I guess I better do it. I'll be perfectly clear: I don't have to do jack shit because NorwegianboyEE has said I do. I will naturally and always focus on the things that I find pertinent. If you want me to comment on other specific people, feel free to ask about them specifically.
i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 580, zoraster wrote:Oh well if a self-proclaimed
loud
The problem with this mindset is that you're not playing to solve but just being survivalistic.
Do you have examples of games where town!you plays like this?

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Norwegian - can you link a scum game of yours?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What kind of game? Any scum game?

- Bunno
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:15 am

In post 565, Ramcius wrote:
In post 514, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
DGB said that you're pinning reads on teammates, I just tried to paraphrase, if that helps you
can she (or you, whatever) link one post where i pinned my reads on teammates?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:17 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon. I think the other criticisms are fair! I haven't done much! Be annoyed with me as a player if you want. I would be if I were you. Vote for me if you think that makes me scum. You're wrong but this I get! But don't tell me that someone posting a lot and sees themselves as an
important player
is the reason I should do anything.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 590, zoraster wrote:
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon. I think the other criticisms are fair! I haven't done much! Be annoyed with me as a player if you want. I would be if I were you. Vote for me if you think that makes me scum. You're wrong but this I get! But don't tell me that someone posting a lot and sees themselves as an
important player
if you think the criticism is fair, why are you being hostile towards it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 587, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Norwegian - can you link a scum game of yours?
Here's a recent one.
viewtopic.php?p=12496768&user_select%5B ... #p12496768

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I am generally town reading you here, but I need to know if that's dumb of me pretty much.

I'll check it out when I get an energy to read it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 590, zoraster wrote:I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon.
:`(
Me feel so bad now.
He's hostile because i claimed to be important, oh woe be me the world is so unfair.

- Bunno
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:28 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 591, Mistyx wrote:
important player
see:
In post 594, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 590, zoraster wrote:I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon.
Me feel so bad now.
He's hostile because i claimed to be important, oh woe be me the world is so unfair.
Ignoring the snark, this is accurate.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 589, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 565, Ramcius wrote:
In post 514, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
wh...where did I hide behind my teammate's opinions? i don't think i mentioned a single one of my teammate's opinions so far this game, so i'm going to go with this "read" from dgb as absolute garbage.
DGB said that you're pinning reads on teammates, I just tried to paraphrase, if that helps you
can she (or you, whatever) link one post where i pinned my reads on teammates?
I'll ask, but that might be just genuine error as she was reading everyone's ISOs and giving reads
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

important player
This is such a weird response, I think. It reminds me a bit of a tell Seoul used to have back in the day called deliberately weak argument, where he would deliberately put a shitty argument in a back and forth to see if the scum would ignore the meat of what was being said and dive in and attack the deliberately weak argument head on. The logic behind it was that a player who was actually trying to determine alignment they might address the DWA a bit, maybe even attack it, but they would be more interested in addressing the legitimate points in the case.

This isn't like, quite the same thing, because the other things being said are addressed, conceded, even. But they're just being used as throwaways to the overall point which seems to be attacking the weak argument here. I don't think this is where I would be focusing if I were town facing the criticism of me. I'd be interested in giving actual perspective of the game to try to a) show I care to the town players and b) actually play to my win con by actually finding scum. The focus of this post is just so off to me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 595, zoraster wrote:
In post 591, Mistyx wrote:
important player
see:
In post 594, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Me feel so bad now.
Ignoring the snark, this is accurate.
okay

well i am not important but i would like to request you make more content so we can read you better
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think what is happening here is that Zor is subtly shading the push on him by indirecty labelling me as not important and that therefore the push is worthy of being ignored. Which is most definitely a scum way of handling things.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”