NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically he is doing this thing where he calls the criticism faced his way valid, but also shrugs it off like it has no real value.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:52 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

yeah, zor has only small amounts of substance and none of it is particularly towny, but a lot of it is scummy as hell.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 569, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 520, Iconeum wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.
ngl, this actually pings me in a bad way

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
this is a very weird post.
Why? You’re claiming to be extremely annoyed with your teammate’s read and then you say you want to do something completely different. Yes, I do find that strange.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 572, zoraster wrote:
In post 551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw what’s the deal with Akarin, Pine and Zor not playing in their Team Mafia game? Shameful.
a fair point, honestly. Got sidetracked on the long weekend.

A very late follow up: Flavor's vote on mist (long ago!) looked like an attempt to look busy, and misty's response was totally reasonable so it plays as very contrived. Which is frankly how I read Flavor overall this game.

For example, the interaction between DEB and Flavor is weird. I've been informed by my more knowledgeable teammate that Flavor and DEB know each other well and that lurking would not be seen as alignment indicative for DEB. Then DEB comes in and says "oh hi" and Flavor is suddenly off that? I have no idea about DEB, but it doesn't make me feel good about Flavor.

Busy-ness being the code word here. It's doing very little work, but it's being very active and in front. Pushing a wagon against him would be
exhausting
, right?
Koba locktown reads FL here. Have you ever played with scum!FL? I have no clue on DEBB.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 473, Thestatusquo wrote:Reck is being increasingly annoying about telling me I should be voting Zoraster because he doesn't like how zor continues to avoid the thread or come in to defend his statements and shifting the burden of proof for them to me instead of just explaining them.

I, on the other hand, don't really see any reason why I shouldn't just continue to vote ramcius who has given me literally 0 indication he is town.

feels like you are setting up/justifying a future vote on Zor, while also keeping your Ramcius push open
by itself it's not really scummy, but it just feels like you are playing both angles here ya feel?
Yeah you may possibly be onto something with this. That is definitely weird to be taking the kind of stance he is. Koba otoh and me are very much in sync but that’s not why Shea’s post is odd because it’s not suspicious at all to say that my teammate has X read but I’m not convinced of it and actually criticize your teammate’s read in this manner. I didn’t do that and FL didn’t either and Koba is hard sr Shea and I really didn’t understand why but 473 is really suspicious. If Shea is scum here with Zor, this post makes perfect sense.
Why? You’re claiming to be extremely annoyed with your teammate’s read and then you say you want to do something completely different. Yes, I do find that strange.
I'n having a hard time putting it into words, but it seems like you're saying its strange for me to do X thing while also saying that its normal and ok for me to do x thing, which also I think is very similar to exactly the same thing you yourself are doing in the very post. That's not a great way of explaining, but its what I've got.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 584, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
this is... actually fair, and i'm going to think about this. i thought it was just one game i wrongly sr'ed you, didn't realize it was three in a row. perhaps i just naturally scumread your playstyle.
UNVOTE:
Probably. By 3 in a row, I’m including this one if that wasn’t clear.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 590, zoraster wrote:
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon. I think the other criticisms are fair! I haven't done much! Be annoyed with me as a player if you want. I would be if I were you. Vote for me if you think that makes me scum. You're wrong but this I get! But don't tell me that someone posting a lot and sees themselves as an
important player
is the reason I should do anything.
That shouldn’t be the reason you don’t do anything either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 595, zoraster wrote:
In post 591, Mistyx wrote:
In post 590, zoraster wrote:
In post 585, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i was originally going to wait to see more from zor before placing a vote here, but this post is just so needless, hostile, and uncalled for (zor, you haven't done much with the game and aren't responding to any pushes on you, which is terribly scum indicative and i haven't seen a single? towny thing from ANY of your posts), so VOTE: zor this is reasonable here.
I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon. I think the other criticisms are fair! I haven't done much! Be annoyed with me as a player if you want. I would be if I were you. Vote for me if you think that makes me scum. You're wrong but this I get! But don't tell me that someone posting a lot and sees themselves as an
important player
is the reason I should do anything.
if you think the criticism is fair, why are you being hostile towards it?
see:
In post 594, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 590, zoraster wrote:I'm hostile here because I am in no way going to pretend that loudness is what we should be seeking as to whether or not someone is worthy of driving a wagon.
:`(
Me feel so bad now.
He's hostile because i claimed to be important, oh woe be me the world is so unfair.
Ignoring the snark, this is accurate.
Norwee is one player in this game and if you’re town you’re basically gamethrowing if you’re going to let that solely determine your response.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:40 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 513, Ramcius wrote:DGB says that TGP look like weasel, easy to change opinions, hiding behind teammates opinions, too much trust in unconfirmed meta
What concerns me here is that he isn’t trying to sort or re-evaluate me despite wrongly sr me 3 games in a row. Initially it wasn’t too concerning that he had another bad read on me but he should have jumped off of me by now. If I wrongly sr someone 3 times in a row, I wouldn’t be that confident in my ability to read them accurately.
this is... actually fair, and i'm going to think about this. i thought it was just one game i wrongly sr'ed you, didn't realize it was three in a row. perhaps i just naturally scumread your playstyle.
UNVOTE:
oh, it wasn't. that changes things slightly, although you're lean scum for me at this point whereas zor is a scumread.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 599, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think what is happening here is that Zor is subtly shading the push on him by indirecty labelling me as not important and that therefore the push is worthy of being ignored. Which is most definitely a scum way of handling things.
Yeah he looks like he’s trying to defect by drawing you into some kind of argument where you get put on the defensive and he can make it about you personally and not really have to respond to any of the reasons for the votes. I really think he’s probably scum here bases on his response to you.

Town says, you’re wrong and gives reasons why you’re read is bad. Scum makes it solely about the player who’s pushing them and not about their reasoning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 604, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 602, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'n having a hard time putting it into words, but it seems like you're saying its strange for me to do X thing while also saying that its normal and ok for me to do x thing, which also I think is very similar to exactly the same thing you yourself are doing in the very post. That's not a great way of explaining, but its what I've got.
Not really. I never ever claimed to be annoyed with Koba or their reads or how they expresses them. All I really initially disagreed with was their initial suspicion on Norwee but now we’re pretty much mindmelding.

I’ve never played with you before let alone in TM. I just thought it odd that you expressed so much annoyance at Reck and how adamantly you seemed to oppose his read. Maybe I’m reading something into that unfairly but it did ping me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't think I was particularly adamant. I just was pointing out that I disagreed with it in part.

Additionally, reck has been yelling at me in discord to elim zor literally all game, I think as a "haha we're all skittles" thing.

I mentioned this before, though maybe you missed that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 608, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
UNVOTE:
oh, it wasn't. that changes things slightly, although you're lean scum for me at this point whereas zor is a scumread.
Why am I leanscum? Because I trust my teammate who has a pretty decent track record? You’re read on me makes no sense especially if you tr Norwee. Why? Because because I’m voting Zor along with him and you are as well. So you then have to be thinking I’m basically gamethrowing here because I absolutely would be if I were actually scum here and I included this game because yes, you ARE 100% wrong if you think this is how I play scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 611, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think I was particularly adamant. I just was pointing out that I disagreed with it in part.

Additionally, reck has been yelling at me in discord to elim zor literally all game, I think as a "haha we're all skittles" thing.

I mentioned this before, though maybe you missed that.
It’s not Reck’s read that concerned me it was more why say how “annoying” you found it and reject it? That’s what I thought odd. I just don’t really recall anyone doing that last year iirc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I was saying his repeatedly saying it, sometimes half jokingly and sometimes seriously was annoying.

I also dont know if you've ever interacted with reck but he is annoying sometimes.

It's wild to me that you think this has some kind of implications for my alignment.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

it's wild to me also that DEB and Pine are literally just not playing this game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DEB could very well be scum coasting. That's how they've been playing as scum in all my games with them.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That said, i'm not really eager to eliminate DEB today as opposed to obvscum Zoraster.
I'm satisfied just putting them in the general PoE of slots that should never endgame unless they improve pile.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure how popular it is to hate on slots just for generally not participating but i'd eat dirt if there's at least not one or two scum hiding in this pile of coasting individuals:

{Pine, Akarin, Zoraster, Easy Bake}

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I literally forgot that akarin was in this game until you just said that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zoraster has 3 votes how about getting this wagon going.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

fuck it VOTE: zoraster
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Akarin »

Look at me not being dead!
In post 124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Yes and pretty sure he’s town here if Dung Beetle #1 & 2 are any indication. Are you going to explain why you’re voting Ram?

However I like you asking me about Norwee. Are you familiar with anyone on the playerlist besides me, FL and Misty?
In terms of actually how they play rather that just ranking by avatar cuteness, I'm a bit familiar with TGP, and technically I've been in a game with Ico for like 5 seconds but not enough to have any advantage reading it.

The vote was for some minor ping and to see if a wagon would start there, no big reason.

Catching up.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Working on this now.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of