Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Creature »

Wait did I ever express a Datisi townread before?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 318, Creature wrote:
In post 9, Datisi wrote:woo!

VOTE: sirius
This is probably town
Oh right I did. Just forgot to note it down earlier
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Creature »

If I go fullgut, the scumteam should be three between Summer Nights, The Bulge, xRECKONERx and beeboy.
Sigh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay first off, ari, latching onto something i think is incredibly scummy and screaming about it is like literally how i think people should play as town until something is satisfactory

you ask what adorable could've done to answer me. i don't know, EXPLAIN the fucking thought process there? give me SOMETHING to show why they would have contradicted themselves? but they didn't, they just kept dodging and ignoring it, even when *multiple* people pointed it out to them. your insistence that adorable is just weird bc meta and insinuation that it somehow insulates them from any prosecution for doing bad scummy shit is like, buck wild to me. HOWEVER, i will say that at the very least, your overzealous defense of adorable has me thinking that she may
actually
be town here and you're just latching onto an easy white knight target as scum. like literally nobody else has tried to do what you've tried to do, there's been some light push back, but what you're doing here is just over the top. i have zero faith that you actually believe adorable is as town as you pretend to believe.

that being said, agar sent me a multiple page word doc with his thoughts on the game in stream of consciousness bullet point form. from a skim here are some highlights:
- deasvail +town points for jumping in and not fucking around with RVS detecting enough happened to apply pressure
- adorable reading as newbie/inexperienced, not alignment indicative. overall thinks adorable is being set up to be the token defense for scum to earn townpoints, +townpoints for adorable. (im going to yell at him on voice ab this when we get a chance)
- he's feeling vibes with datisi's posts, same page, likes pressuring/questioning of ari. datisi is a hero for post 280.
- #81 from peta where he votes serious is really weird and #83 doesn't provide any follow, +scum points.
- agrees that xof' 108 is goodposting
- dislikes hectic's whole reaction to me in general, esp 112 which feels overly defensive ab a dumb gimmick, and 145 which either misunderstands (at best) or misrepresents (at worse) my objection to the posting style. 256 reads like TMI from hectic, which would point towards adorable being town. also thinks hectic calling ari's takes on me "okay" is bad bc ari just fabricated them out of nowhere, they were based on 4 posts of nothing and he hadnt explained them at all.
- thinks ari is displaying clear thought processes in general with just shitty logic, +town points for ari
- sirius has done nothing, continues to do nothing, compares him to vezokpiraka which almost made spit out my water
- re: beeboy meta is trash and yeeting lurkers in team mafia is also hot garbage

that's ab it. there's a lot of v inflammatory commentary in here meant only to soothe my ego so ive edited out a lot of it for time. overall, i have some stark disagreements with him (mostly re: adorable & hectic) but the rest of it feels pretty on point.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 398, Creature wrote:For the record, I'm not just blatantly sheeping Ari. I already expressed my concerns about Reck and Bulge earlier.
where
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 327, Creature wrote:
In post 109, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 108, xofelf wrote:Gotta say the multiposting thing is going to kill me. It just feels like noise for the sake of noise and my eyes kinda glaze over as I read it. I also can't keep track of which is which, and who they're supposed to be underneath the alt, which is making that slot so much harder to read.(I also don't remember if it was just one of the public alts hyperposting or both, so that's a bad sign)
I am liking DV so far. The questions do feel like they're coming from a genuine place. I guess the term is solving? But it just feels like good reaction poking and I'm here for it.
Ari my love, why do you feel funny to me? There's this tone underneath your posts that don't quite feel genuine and more performative. Idk if it's AI, I just know unlike usual, reading your posts made my nose wrinkle up.
That's what I got for now.
this 100%

the stupid fucking open alts rule is very bad and dumb and creates more legwork for people to open a tab and have to crossreference who is saying what bc of the alts, the spamposting is ridiculous (out of the first ~100 posts nearly HALF of them are solely from ari + hectic), and the forced shtick of posting in character with images at the end of every post or whatever the hell hectic is doing is sapping my will to live

but i signed up to play team mafia, so i will play team mafia. i am just not going to engage with hectic's shtick for my own sanity. if my team wants to read it they can and fill me in. actually ill ask them to do that right now.

xof's post 100% lines up with my headspace atm so i'm feeling big town energy there
In post 114, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm not doing extra work to "take out" the flourishes and get to the meat of the content, i have three other games to keep up with as part of team mafia at the same time, and i'm starting a new job next week. it's a cost benefit analysis. i find the fact people are allowed to play on alts extremely annoying, i find the posting quirk extremely annoying -- and there's a high ratio of annoying quirky posts compared to the rest of the game. if hectic wants me to read posts they could just post normally instead of wrapping it behind a layer of alt account shtick? why is it on me to accommodate hectic's posting?

i'm disregarding the slot for my own ability to keep up with and read the game and not be miserable. i've asked my team to help me read hectic's posts. if hectic wants to drop the style ill read and respond to what they have to say.

as for your point about adorable, taken a diff way, it's "well adorable's meta is to be strange and an easy vote". i know nothing about adorable. i've never seen them before. and meta is trash anyway. i voted adorable bc of their exchange with DV, which i already said. that's not "strange". that's a straight up lie. adorable claimed to vote on nothing just pure RVS... then upon being questioned explained they did ACTUALLY vote for a reason... and then upon being pushed further by DV, completely ignored DV and jumped onto other things. that's scummy. idgaf about their meta.
In post 115, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm probably being overly hostile ab this bc i heavily disagree w/ the acceptance of open alts and am annoyed this allowance was made after the fact by the Team Mafia listmods so my act of rebellion is to just not read the shit i dont want to read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you're interested in talking about my adorable read or xof read or dv read let me know ari. i think your jump onto me looks gross rn
I don't think this is fake, but it feels like something scum are more likely to post.
this? the is the only mention of me i see in your iso
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 246, beeboy wrote:Oh no i didn't realize the game started.
Hello friends.

After clash tonight I'll read up. <3
@Isis: Is beeboy due for a prod? He's made one contentless post in the 96 hours since the game began.
green shirt thursdays
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 327, Creature wrote:
In post 109, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 108, xofelf wrote:Gotta say the multiposting thing is going to kill me. It just feels like noise for the sake of noise and my eyes kinda glaze over as I read it. I also can't keep track of which is which, and who they're supposed to be underneath the alt, which is making that slot so much harder to read.(I also don't remember if it was just one of the public alts hyperposting or both, so that's a bad sign)
I am liking DV so far. The questions do feel like they're coming from a genuine place. I guess the term is solving? But it just feels like good reaction poking and I'm here for it.
Ari my love, why do you feel funny to me? There's this tone underneath your posts that don't quite feel genuine and more performative. Idk if it's AI, I just know unlike usual, reading your posts made my nose wrinkle up.
That's what I got for now.
this 100%

the stupid fucking open alts rule is very bad and dumb and creates more legwork for people to open a tab and have to crossreference who is saying what bc of the alts, the spamposting is ridiculous (out of the first ~100 posts nearly HALF of them are solely from ari + hectic), and the forced shtick of posting in character with images at the end of every post or whatever the hell hectic is doing is sapping my will to live

but i signed up to play team mafia, so i will play team mafia. i am just not going to engage with hectic's shtick for my own sanity. if my team wants to read it they can and fill me in. actually ill ask them to do that right now.

xof's post 100% lines up with my headspace atm so i'm feeling big town energy there
In post 114, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm not doing extra work to "take out" the flourishes and get to the meat of the content, i have three other games to keep up with as part of team mafia at the same time, and i'm starting a new job next week. it's a cost benefit analysis. i find the fact people are allowed to play on alts extremely annoying, i find the posting quirk extremely annoying -- and there's a high ratio of annoying quirky posts compared to the rest of the game. if hectic wants me to read posts they could just post normally instead of wrapping it behind a layer of alt account shtick? why is it on me to accommodate hectic's posting?

i'm disregarding the slot for my own ability to keep up with and read the game and not be miserable. i've asked my team to help me read hectic's posts. if hectic wants to drop the style ill read and respond to what they have to say.

as for your point about adorable, taken a diff way, it's "well adorable's meta is to be strange and an easy vote". i know nothing about adorable. i've never seen them before. and meta is trash anyway. i voted adorable bc of their exchange with DV, which i already said. that's not "strange". that's a straight up lie. adorable claimed to vote on nothing just pure RVS... then upon being questioned explained they did ACTUALLY vote for a reason... and then upon being pushed further by DV, completely ignored DV and jumped onto other things. that's scummy. idgaf about their meta.
In post 115, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm probably being overly hostile ab this bc i heavily disagree w/ the acceptance of open alts and am annoyed this allowance was made after the fact by the Team Mafia listmods so my act of rebellion is to just not read the shit i dont want to read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you're interested in talking about my adorable read or xof read or dv read let me know ari. i think your jump onto me looks gross rn
I don't think this is fake, but it feels like something scum are more likely to post.
In post 334, Creature wrote:
Sirius9121 (0)

Augautus Caesar (0)
Aristophanes (0)

Datisi (0)
Summer Nights (0)
Creature (0)

xofelf (0)
DeasVail (0)
The Bulge (0)
Adorable (0)
petapan (0)

xRECKONERx (0)
beeboy (0)
Sigh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

so the answer is "yes just this one post" okay just making sure

i can't respond to "this feels like XXXX" because i can't change that your feeling is wrong

the "reck got mad" narrative has also been litigated and relitigated like several times since you developed that read? so like, are you just not reading the rest of the game, do you have zero comments on anything, are you not concerned with trying to evolve reads or engage others about them?

the quoted post isn't even really a "read" on me, it's basically saying "scum are more likely to display genuine emotion" or something, which i totally disagree with, but to go from that to "reck is the only scumread i have right now" just seems like a leap
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Bulge: has Gamma Emerald read this game?
green shirt thursdays
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Isis »

beeboy was prodded five hours ago.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 395, Datisi wrote:frankly by now i forgot about the early alt thing or the fact you mentioned it. the reaction to "what do you like" i did remember, but mostly because i better remembered your reaction to my reaction to that.
In post 393, Aristophanes wrote:Datisi, well, I want to scumread you for tone but I also am fairly certain I'm wrong. I think we're going to be at odds for a lot of this game but I also don't think being at odds is necessarily scummy. Like, you're not null because I don't have a read on you but because my read is entirely conflicted.
ok this is what i wanna talk about. and by talk about for now i guess i mean just throwing these same questions back at you, but come on you can't write something spicy like this and not elaborate. why is my tone scummy to you, and why are you at the same time certain you're wrong? why are you conflicted and how can i help you here?
I'll be honest, this is the most work I've put into a mafia game in a long time and I'm drained. I'll see what I can do to sort this better tomorrow.

As a short answer right now, I think we are approaching the game very differently and it is obvious if you look at how we are reading and interacting with it. You have a serious jokey tone that in itself leads to a conflict in my mind but I think your approach to the game probably rings genuine despite it being so different.

I'll come back with a proper conversation, as I say, but yeah.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 378, Aristophanes wrote: Also, Sirius, something AI would be really nice from you.
Thx.
hi I'll post later after 30mins feel free to ask me questions
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 413, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 378, Aristophanes wrote: Also, Sirius, something AI would be really nice from you.
Thx.
hi I'll post later after 30mins feel free to ask me questions
Oh wow you have 22 posts??

Uhm, you seem to be most familiar with Datisi , what is your read there? It might help me anyway.
In post 163, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 159, Summer Nights wrote:my other delusional theory this game so far has to do with an early sirius wagon trying to get him flustered and pushed on
I'm easily the worst

player here

so they're trying

to make a wagon on me

NO U
What is your read on Ydrasse as well?

And do you still think you're the worst player here? If that's the case, why would we be pressuring you for content?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

And inb4 Reck says I'm ignoring them. I'm not. I'm just going to respond tomorrow.

Asking Sirius Qs is easy. Responding to you takes brainpower i do not have atm.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

You should have some experience with at least Ydrasse, Creature, and Hectic. Any thoughts on the three?
- Jingle
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

In post 352, Datisi wrote:
In post 279, Datisi wrote:ok ok ok. first order of business.
@sirius
go ask ico what colour of role pm do i have. and whatever reasoning he has to come along with the answer. ok cool thanks.
quoting post 279 every day until sirius responds to it, day one
In post 348, Summer Nights wrote:then there's reckoner + datisi + xof + creature (?) + ari (????)
is this tier supposed to be townlean or null

if it's townlean, the council would like you to Explain

(also tl;rd on the bulge read in any case)
it was like, a mostly townlean pool with some nulls in there i guess? it's all floating around, if you're asking about you Personally it's uh, my team is a bit paranoid about you... faking paranoia, if that makes sense? and while i haven't asked them like, a lot about this game because i'm the guy who sucks when it comes to being team-y that was one of the things that stuck out in discussion where i was kind of like huh, okay then. i'm fearful of you being the deepwolf 2.0 this game and them pointing out things about you like that makes me go like oh god no we aren't doing this again but like also realistically... have you done anything actually like, overtly scummy? not... really? so idk it's not fair to put you as a scumread but neither are you like, a townread I Will Go Hard For currently

the rest of them are all varying shades of Vibe reads/conversations and bulge is actually the strongest one in that pool, like i read bulgeposts and im like yes, hm, i like this i feel good inside and i dont worry? ill own up to it not making sense if people really ask but its something i feel good about as it stands and i dont want to dwell on that rn
In post 360, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 350, Summer Nights wrote:liiiike please god give me something to work with @sirius so i can sort you
tbh tho
just ask me anything and i'll respond
i get that vibe but i also don't wanna pull reads like teeth and know what your general reads are like, shotgun me something so i know youre thinking about this game
In post 361, Augustus Caesar wrote:beeboy is a lot worse than Sirius because beeboy's playing to his scummeta while Sirius is playing to his siriusmeta

grumble grumble

actually so true and straight facts
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i don't want to quote that bigpost from ari but the xof vote: i didnt bring attention to it for a reason bc i wanted to see if like, anything would come from a counterwagon/anyone would hop on board even if it was an rvs one, esp since it was like already technically a "counterwagon" to sirius' one from the very beginning

also, also why is me asking what adorable does like weird when her iso at that point was like, full of things she /didn't/ like?

at that point tho!:

- hectic is just playing like hectic, which is to say that i have played a fuckton with him and while i have not seen him as scum it feels exactly the same as like, every towngame we've shared, there's no ~agenda~ that i can tell hidden away in there and we're having a fun time so that's just town to me
- explained bulge!
- xof had two posts at that time but i thought they were like... thoughtful enough for what they were? one technically doesn't even count as content but the second one still felt... like, she was poking at you but it didn't feel unfair yet and more just like putting out some feelers in a way i could understand
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

also i really like that xof nosewrinkles at posts too LMAO i feel that
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

oh my god okay i don't want to read more of these pages but i must soldier on ari you analyzing fiend
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

okay actually i just skimmed the rest mafia brain is NOT on for much longer uhhh yeah
Summer Nights
Summer Nights
Townie
Summer Nights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Summer Nights »

VOTE: beeboy

my sirius vote feels like it's a waste but so does voting beeboy when that slot doesnt exist but at least it probably flips scum?
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Augustus Caesar »

Excellent vote

(haven't read last couple of pages yet)

Summer Nights
Summer Nights