NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this argument between you two doesn't ping me as scum indicative from either.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 640, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 628, Thestatusquo wrote:how is DEBs posting in this game substantively different from your own?
DEB voteparked me and left. Pine gave a readslist.
this question was not in any way directed at you and I'm starting to have a real problem with how you're trying to direct the narrative.
I’m not allowed to respond to a post unless it’s specifically directed at me? How am I doing that exactly? Please enlighten me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 641, Thestatusquo wrote:If Pine or nancy ever flips red look at the other, mark it down right now.
Don’t even try to set up a chainsaw on me. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 643, Thestatusquo wrote:Because I think your reasoning doesn't make sense? Like I think objectively you are wrong to reason the way you are about that post. I thought both my teammates interaction with me and why I was acting the way I was were very clear, so I'm not really willing to give your reasoning credence because I don't think it makes any sense.
If you want to ignore my posts, I’m not going to waste my time repeating myself ad nauseum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine calling DEB suspicious is also real funny.
What has DEB done? Pretty much nothing. What has Pine done? Well up to that point, nothing.

Insert spiderman meme.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 651, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 628, Thestatusquo wrote:how is DEBs posting in this game substantively different from your own?
this question was not in any way directed at you and I'm starting to have a real problem with how you're trying to direct the narrative.
I’m not allowed to respond to a post unless it’s specifically directed at me? How am I doing that exactly? Please enlighten me.
You're allowed to respond to a post but when I ask a question specifically directed to a player in order specifically to see how that player reacts I am interested in that players answer, not yours. When you answer you corrupt their answer because they can just use yours. Scum buddies do this shit as a way of defense all the time. This is literally mafia etiquette 101. If I want your input on a question, I'll direct it to you or to the town in general. When I direct it specifically to someone else it is incredibly rude and harmful to my reading that players response for you to respond before them.

This is like REALLY basic stuff. Holy crap.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 645, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 642, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 632, Thestatusquo wrote:I still think your response was weird.
Okay I actually was thinking my interpretation might have been wrong but you continue to say this when I’ve already explained my reasons like 3 times now is making me once again question whether I did see something or not because why do you keep saying this after I’ve already explained my reasoning?
I also think its completely absurd that you think I would pick a multi page argument with you about this if I were scum tbh but go off I guess.
You keep trying to pick a fight with me I respond. You nitpick it to death. Wash, rinse, repeat. Am I missing something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 654, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine calling DEB suspicious is also real funny.
What has DEB done? Pretty much nothing. What has Pine done? Well up to that point, nothing.

Insert spiderman meme.
Literally why I asked a question for him to answer about what was different. Would have been cool if I could have heard his answer before another player fucking jumped in and answered it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

let's just elim them all
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 648, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy no offense, but i think you're really easy to pocket by scum. Pine could be scum here just popping in for an ez townread in your direction while saying i'm annoying and he can't read me to avoid taking any real stance. Sure they posted a reads list, but it's not impressive at all and i would probably support BBMolla's push there if i wasn't already on a wagon on Zoraster.
In Dung Beetle, Herta pocketed you by just calling you town if i'm not remembering wrong.
He was in my game last year but you’re probably right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm like really steamed I think I'm gunna give myself a timeout here I'm not being helpful. :/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 650, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also this argument between you two doesn't ping me as scum indicative from either.
But I can understand what Ram was saying now because it’s frustrating as hell when you’re asked a question you clearly answer and you get asked the same question again and again and again. There’s just really no point engaging with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Zoraster

consolidating

pine is scum though
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 661, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There’s just really no point engaging with that.
Then don't.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Zoraster

Rather here than Pine, if based strictly on familiarity. Their line about me swayed me too, let's be honest, that's how you pocket me. Flattery will get you everywhere.

PEdit:
Interesting. I'm indifferent of this being the go to compromise wagon.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 654, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine calling DEB suspicious is also real funny.

Insert spiderman meme.
Yeaah. I didn’t like his comment about you, so I suppose I do understand why molla voted him again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 655, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 651, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
You're allowed to respond to a post but when I ask a question specifically directed to a player in order specifically to see how that player reacts I am interested in that players answer, not yours. When you answer you corrupt their answer because they can just use yours. Scum buddies do this shit as a way of defense all the time. This is literally mafia etiquette 101. If I want your input on a question, I'll direct it to you or to the town in general. When I direct it specifically to someone else it is incredibly rude and harmful to my reading that players response for you to respond before them.

This is like REALLY basic stuff. Holy crap.
You’ll lose a lot of games if you automatically jump to that conclusion. I think that’s a way over reaction to what I said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 657, Thestatusquo wrote:

Insert spiderman meme.
Literally why I asked a question for him to answer about what was different. Would have been cool if I could have heard his answer before another player fucking jumped in and answered it.
I’m not interested in fighting with you. Either talk to me nicely or I won’t respond. Your choice,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

That literally was also not directed to you, yet you still managed to respond.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 662, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Zoraster

consolidating

pine is scum though
Yeah I tend to be swayed too much by pockets.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 663, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 661, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There’s just really no point engaging with that.
Then don't.
Yeah, old habits you know. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Zoraster

Rather here than Pine, if based strictly on familiarity. Their line about me swayed me too, let's be honest, that's how you pocket me. Flattery will get you everywhere.

PEdit:
Interesting. I'm indifferent of this being the go to compromise wagon.
I need a course in how to make myself pocket proof.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 668, Thestatusquo wrote:That literally was also not directed to you, yet you still managed to respond.
It was ABOUT me, so same difference.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

No its fucking not.

It's like you're deliberately antagonizing me at this point.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 673, Thestatusquo wrote:No its fucking not.

It's like you're deliberately antagonizing me at this point.
Is this helping you in some way? Because you’re clearly being the aggressor here. None of this is helping to advance the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”