Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Although Titus asked him to join the Hayker wagon, so maybe that point isn't particularly strong.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
scissors (n.)

late 14c., sisoures, from Old French
cisoires
(plural) "shears," from Vulgar Latin
*cisoria
(plural) "cutting instrument," from
*cisus
(in compounds such as Latin
excisus
, past participle of
excidere
"to cut out"), ultimately from Latin
caedere
"to cut" (from PIE root "to strike").

The spelling was highly uncertain before 20c. The forms with
sc-
are from 16c., from influence of Medieval Latin
scissor
"tailor," in classical Latin "carver, cutter," from past participle stem of
scindere
"to split."

Usually with
pair of
(attested from c. 1400) when indication of just one is required, but a singular form without the
-s
occasionally was used (
cysowre
, mid-15c.). In Scotland, answers for all sizes, according to OED; but in England generally that word is used only for those too large to be worked by one hand. Sense in wrestling is from 1904.
Oh scissors!
was a 19c. exclamation of impatience or disgust (1843). In reference to a type of swimming kick, from 1902 (the image itself is from 1880s).
Official Votecount 4.2BBMolla (3): Luca Blight, Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball
[E-5]

Hayker (2): Titus, BBMolla
Titus (1): NorwegianboyEE
Luca Blight (1): Andresvmb
NorwegianboyEE (1): Momrangal
Gamma Emerald (1): chkflip
chkflip (1): quiet

Not Voting (4): Vaxkiller, Binatog13, PlusJOYED, Hayker

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2021-01-30 01:50:00).

In post 2984, Momrangal wrote:
--- snip ---

Also, consider me

V/la: for two days

I'm sick of mafia atm
Got it
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If I'm right about BBMolla/Momrangal then PlusJOYED is probably also scum due to the fact they didn't go anywhere near his wagon D1 when it was competing with NM, when it would have been so easy to push there.

It's particularly weird how BBMolla wanted a lurker elim, but never showed any interest in PlusJOYED, the biggest lurker of all, D1.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:17 am

Post by quiet »

heybbmola
What are your thoughts on chkflp, Luca, and vax? Any or all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Here is BBMolla's stance on page 50:
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

VOTE: Hayker
This was his previous post, ten pages earlier:
In post 999, BBmolla wrote:
In post 686, BBmolla wrote:nice Not_Mafia joined the game
How did the VC look at the time of the previous post?
In post 1006, Mizzytastic wrote:
Not_Mafia (8): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo, chkflip, DrippingGoofball
[E-3]

PlusJOYED (4): Luca Blight, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (2): Hayker*, Binatog13
Isn't it convenient, then, that BBMolla was ready for the game to end when a random lurker was being wagoned, but not when Not_Mafia (confscum) was at E-3, and when one of his likely partners (also a lurker) was the next biggest wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

ready for the day to end* rather
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not one to complain about being townread, but why is Momrangal slamming other players for "bus'ing" when I think I "bus'sed" N_M the hardest?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:22 am

Post by quiet »

Also @anyone, stealing a question from Gamma.

Are today’s posts within Luca’s scumrange? Do scum frame people using prev quotes like this with much frequency, or is this as towny as it’s starting to seem to me?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

I feel like I've only played one or two games with Luca and, as much as that is usually enough to have a gauge... I don't at all remember the games. Just acknowledging the @everyone question to say I'll look. What's his connection with Not_Mafia?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3007, quiet wrote:Also @anyone, stealing a question from Gamma.

Are today’s posts within Luca’s scumrange? Do scum frame people using prev quotes like this with much frequency, or is this as towny as it’s starting to seem to me?
Luca is pretty good as scum, but i do believe his level of effort is pretty townie here. As scum he can be consistent and political, but hus level of effort isn’t up to par. So yes i’m quite ready to lock Luca as town by this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:58 am

Post by quiet »

Pre NM replacement, Luca wants to sort the lurkey slots (this is a simplification, but it's the best category I can give)
In post 728, Luca Blight wrote:Hayker. PlusJOYED. Cheeky.
I want to eliminate one of these slots as things stand.
Decides he wants plus more than Hayker (a read that future me agrees with, but past me did not)
In post 754, Luca Blight wrote:I just realised that this is Hayker's first game in like 8 years, so perhaps they're a bit rusty/out of touch.
In post 756, Luca Blight wrote:A quick meta search tells me PlusJOYED is capable of towntelling as Town, so I'm content with my vote there for now.
NM Wagon gets going seriously, and Luca hops on board at the very last moment. In the moment, and for a long while afterwards, what is about to happen next is called out as scummy:
Spoiler:
In post 1028, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
E-1
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
Actually I want to see something from this slot.
I want to discuss this more, because frankly I think a lot of people hopped off wanting to "breathe more life into the day", considering that NM would sort themselves. It is, unfortunately, a kinda towny idea, though obviously scum has a huge motivation to push it as NM was a strong power role for them. This still pings, and looks kinda bad, but I don't know if it is or if it just looks that way.

Despite jumping off the wagon for a bit, continues to discuss possibility of scum distancing from NM, seems to consider NM scummy.
In post 1048, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Sometimes this way of thinking is accurate, but it's been a weird slot since the beginning and I could easily see scum distancing themselves from it.
In post 1358, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1048, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Sometimes this way of thinking is accurate, but it's been a weird slot since the beginning and I could easily see scum distancing themselves from it.
And yet you were the first to flinch. Try again.
I don’t know what you mean.
Gamma is suspicious of this vote/unvote thing.

Unrelated, but good read:
In post 1079, Luca Blight wrote:I'm pretty good at reading Norwegian (I literally just caught him as scum in a Newbie) and I'm pretty sure he is Town this game.
Andres is obvtown. I think Bypasser is Town as well.
Now this is the Nero wagon. Another wagon that Luca has been widly sussed for. I'm not sure I understand why, and would like it if someone could walk me through it.
Spoiler:
In post 1661, Luca Blight wrote:The Nero wagon seems Ok but I feel like I’d much rather elim in PlusJOYED/Hayker today.
Consistent with previous reads.
In post 1662, Luca Blight wrote:We should direct Not_Mafia’s night action, right? We don’t want him targeting someone who is likely Town.
I suggest eliminating either PlusJOYED/Hayker and letting Not_Mafia target the other.
In post 1669, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1474, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1473, Bypasser Catcher wrote:andres, even excluding me, can you agree with my townblock list? I wanna try approaching this game in a way that puts scum in a really shite situation of being PoE'd.
Gamma, yes. Binatog? I think so? They didn’t take me up on deep diving one player and just giving us their unfiltered thoughts, but the perspective seems Town. Luca? It depends. If Hayker flips Scum, definitely not.
They’re softly trying to move the wagon to plus without sticking their neck out too much.
I have them as Town but would reconsider with a Hayker Scum flip.
I've preferred pressure on PlusJOYED since , at which point Hayker wasn't even a wagon. Since then PlusJOYED has done literally nothing, so I don't get why you think my position on this is sketchy. I'm happy to elim either of these slots if Not_Mafia targets the other during the night.
In post 1689, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1688, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Mind u nero has 5x the posts of PJ
Yes, PlusJOYED has done literally nothing. We have no information by which to sort him going forward. It initially seemed as though this might have just been due to being busy IRL, but then he said he's just waiting for an elim, so he is purposefully not doing anything. Looking at his meta, he seems inquisitive as town and loves posting detailed readlists etc.

Nero could well be scum, but his start was Ok and he might just be disinterested right now for other reasons for all we know. BBMolla is in a similar boat for me as well, but I think these slots will be easier to sort down the line.
In post 1702, Luca Blight wrote:I don't see plusJOYED's wagon gaining traction at this point and he seems set to lurk the day out, so might as well make this a straight choice between Nero/Hayker.

VOTE: Hayker
After this, when Nero had been doing his whole very scummy frustration posting thing, Luca jumped on board, and was CALLED OUT by Nero for jumping on him in a scummy way.

From my perspective, reading the ISO, it seems like Luca had been trying to drive plusJoyad/Lurkey slots all day1, is doing so again today, resisted the Nero wagon until it became utterly clear that it was going to happen/nero had been posting frustrated and lashing out for a few pages, still tried to shift off the Nero wagon onto Hayker which seemed more viable, drank the same koolaid most of us did with regards to the NM claims that they would sort themselves, and generally is less scummy for Day1 than the narrative I've been hearing up to this point (and had bought into). Their posts today made me question this read, and while there is still some strageness (the vote/unvote on NM looks bad no matter how you cut it, and he calls out distancing/could just be doing it), but...

I don't know.

Sorry for how messy this is, reading the iso is probably better than reading through these quotes, just wanted to put it down.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quiet what is your point in that post.
I think you need to type a conclusion in your posts or it just looks like pointless rambling.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For the record, i’m not against the BBMolla wagon as i do not strongly townread them and voters there look pure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Hayker has some input on events so far that would be great.

- Bunno
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:17 am

Post by quiet »

A few other key things I missed:
Obviously this has been talked about a lot.
In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
And this was called scummy for trying to vote without taking responsibility.
In post 1682, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really agree.
I think the slots are liabilities too, but even though they could be coasting scum, i’m much more sure about Nero being in his scum meta than Plusjoyed that’s unreadable and Hayker that’s just not here and i’m not familiar with.
Well I don't really have much experience playing with Nero, so I'm potentially willing to sheep your meta read. I really would like some content from PlusJOYED before this day is out, though.
@Norwegian, my point is at the bottom of my post.
Andres has been reading Luca scummy since day1. Gamma pushed at Luca a bit. You did, too, iirc, and I think someone else was willing to vote Luca today.
I have been TRing andres, gamma, and you since day1, and using you to inform my reads. Luca was in my scummy pile today. But their posts today seemed towny. So I went looking.

I now townread them, because I like their progression. I wanted to put that progression up for review, though, because there are some scummy things in it. I'm trying to sort Luca today, and pointless rambling is basically my only tool to do so, unfortunately.

The more interesting thing is how Luca was shaded so hard through day1 for resisting the Nero wagon, and then again later as someone scummy on the Nero wagon by Andres. I had the impression before I reviewed that Luca was scummy for day1, and now it seems like that could be a scummy narrative. Like I've had Andres as obvtown for days, but the number of reads I disagree with/pushes against other towny players is starting to add up in my head too. Maybe that's the point I'm coming to.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:18 am

If I get anything from quiet's case on Luca, it's that quiet is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I can see a natural Townbloc emerging here:

Norwegian, DGB, Quiet, myself, maybe Gamma?

Andres, if he's able to reconcile this with his reads.

I think Vax is Town as well, but will need to review that quickly.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Vax has towntold numerous times, I feel pretty good about that TR.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2976, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2932, BBmolla wrote:vote me DGB I really don't care
Are you OK?
I’m not going to beg and yell and scream because tbh it’s not THAT big of a deal if I’m miselimmed right now and tbh we might catch scum from their easy hop ons to my wagon

If people are going to over analyze a joke post to the point where they’re using it to connect me to flipped scum idk if I even want to be alive in this town
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

If I had strong scumreads im sure it’d be a different story but this game is still very big and there’s still a bunch of slots we need to plunk off to find more scum lurkers
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

I have been blatantly flagrant with my play here so to see people thinking it’s some sort of big scum plot instead of what it is just makes me scoff
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

If it’s means anything Luca’s posts on me seem the scummiest
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

The random claims, the lack of care about my vote, these are simply not things that exist in my scumplay
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 am

Do you understand why, among all th players, you are among the most scum read? Iso yourself if you must.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

If I’m scum claiming Miller I’m holding onto that claim till death, I’m 1v1ing Chkflip day 1 insisting that claim is true, not backing off

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”