Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And only people to vote over were BBmolla and I.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 842, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 839, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there's a scum in Status, Norwegian, Nancy, TGP. I think I'm town reading Nancy the most of the 4 of them.
right so anyone who's played with scum me knows this isn't my scum meta and has no excuse for voting me
god I fucking hate these arguments so much. "This isn't my scum meta." Why does everyone go here as if these statements mean anything? Guess what, if you're aware of what your "scum meta" even is, which is dubious because meta playstyle is a hugely complicated and nebulous thing, then you can play against it. Saying "my meta is this" or "my meta as town is that" is just not a fucking argument and I've heard it all over the thread and is like this really just what mafia here is now a days? Just like 13 people in a room who have purposefully decided to play differently as town and scum so they can always be town read as town just sitting there being like "well ok, these three are playing to the scum meta they said they play so those are our scum." and then you have a little nip of whiskey to celebrate and go to bed?

Like jesus fucking christ stop it. This isn't how mafia works. Why do none of you know how mafia works?
Can we go back to posting anime gifs and just limming scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 836, BBmolla wrote:Does Ramcius get emotional as mafia?
More likely as town but he only has one scum game so Idk.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 839, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 745, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think there's a scum in Status, Norwegian, Nancy, TGP. I think I'm town reading Nancy the most of the 4 of them.
right so anyone who's played with scum me knows this isn't my scum meta and has no excuse for voting me
Who here who’s voting you has played with scum!you? I’ve never seen your scum meta.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 841, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 779, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 774, Iconeum wrote:my team doesn't scumread Zor, based on ISO and claim
Who is on your team? Only one on my team who is even following this game is Koba. More importantly, I should check who’s on TGP’s team and I’m not happy that he’s ignored my Noraa question. Why? Because Noraa I think should know I’m not scum here and I don’t really feel that TGP is really making any effort to sort me.
In post 795, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 792, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah i think this is the best new place to push.
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

If this weren’t TM, I might be more inclined to cut him some slack but not with 2 teammates that absolutely should know that this is my towngame. DEB too but he’s not making contradictory stances.
In post 798, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 796, Pine wrote:
In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t fully townread Zor, but with that claim they’ve put an target on their back so i’m willing to back off since they will hopefully get resolved at some point anyways.
UNVOTE:

How much time do we have left?
In post 793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
1. Quick Attack: Alisae, chennisden, Mistyx, MURDERCAT
2. Class of 2175: Gypyx, innocentvillager, Iconeum, sirius9121
3. Mask Your Worries: JacksonVirgo, JohnnyFarrar, TheGoldenParadox, Noraa
4. Pa-Ni-Nis: xRECKONERx, thestatusquo, Cheetory6, AGar

5. Team 'Team 'Team' Team' Team: Hopkirk, Hectic, Flopz, Zaiden
6. Loyal Servants: Xtoxm, Auro, Pink Ball, Flavor Leaf
7. Whatever Farm Animal of War: Jingle, Dannflor, Pine, Aristophanes

8. Daylight Savings Time: lillith2013, something_smart, Datisi, the worst
9. The Four Seasons: Infinity 324, Ydrasse, Uncrowned, Kanna
10. Mana Crypt: MariaR, beeboy, Menalque Ampharos, unwnd
11. Onlyregfans: petapan, staypositivefriend, Super, hercule
12. Suicide Squad: PookyTheMagicalBear, DKKoba, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
13. The Fakeclaim Processing Department: Ramcius, SirCakez, Creature, DrippingGoofball
14. All your Scummies belong to us: Albert B. Rampage, NorwegianboyEE, Firebringer, Morning Tweet clidd
15. Maybe the Real Mods...: xofelf, zoraster, PrivateI, Cephrir
16. Half a Good Team Plus Two: DeasVail, Ythan, BBmolla, Jake The Wolfie
17. Basterd Modding: Gamma Emerald, Dr Easy Bake, Almost50, The Bulge
18. Perfect Grammar: Dunnstral, Akarin, Adorable, midwaybear
Bolded = all of the teams playing in this game and based off if this, neither TGP nor DEB should be voting me here.
Yeah this is 100% Nancy!Town

It’s absolutely batshit insane and makes no damn sense, is indignant and abrasive, and is about as self-aware as a basset hound, but that’s what Nancy!Town looks like.
Why is this “insane” and lack “self-awareness”? Certain people have meta on me and of the two slots who have expressed srs on me, they both have teammates who should know this is my town meta here.

There is no way Johnny Farar, Noraaa, Gamma and A50 think I’m scum here.

Now Shea has also expressed some suspicion on me but I wouldn’t expect his teammates to know anything about how I play mafia, so it actually would be “batshit insane”, for me to make that argument about Shea.

Anyway, I very respectfully ask you not to disparage me that way. I’m sure you don’t have bad intentions but I’m not really cool with being referred to in those terms. Thank you.

alright so to respond to nancy's entire thing about how my teammates should be reading her better - unfortunately all of us have been far too busy to read but noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so
Unless I’m having a sudden bout of tempory amnesia, what game has town!Noraa ever played with me? I’ve played a total of 3 games with her. One where she was scum and I was town and 2 where we were both scum, so this is bs and johnnyfarrar like Norwee was in both Dung Beetle games, so I’m not buying this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.
I very much strongly disagree and even more strongly feel we won't be able to discuss that disagreement productively, so I'll just leave it at that. For the rest of it, I'll just say that his posts ping me a ton, though for completely different reasons.

When two people who completely disagree on methods start agreeing on results that says something. Not wanting to vote because I'll wait for a VC to see where we're out but you can consider this intent to vote.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*where we're at. Why can't I type in this game?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i feel scum is just playing it abysmally safe this game. we're def the slowest game, right?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I will note also: Zor has once again disappeared which ain't particularly making me feel like taking my vote off of him.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I have reasons to keep Zoraster alive and I’d like to leave it there

Let’s go elsewhere
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
i say "this isn't my scum meta" whenever i feel like minorly trolling as town or when i think i'm outside of what people would expect from me as scum
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 862, BBmolla wrote:I have reasons to keep Zoraster alive and I’d like to leave it there

Let’s go elsewhere
I see no good reason to push on this right now, but I'm gunna note that I'm extremely dubious of this claim and I'm definitely noting it for later.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

why is there a callout for massclaim
why do i get the feeling people wanna end this day already
why are the peeps who townread me ignoring my reads instead of discussing them (makes you feel it ain't actually a townread right?)
why am i writing this post like this
where did zor go
why do i not have coffee in front of me rn

so many questions

Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:

i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
This is such an odd thing to say to me since I've played one game in the last 2 years, it was with noraa, and I was town.

So honestly I don't know what in the hell she's even talking about?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 867, Iconeum wrote:why is there a callout for massclaim
why do i get the feeling people wanna end this day already
why are the peeps who townread me ignoring my reads instead of discussing them (makes you feel it ain't actually a townread right?)
why am i writing this post like this
where did zor go
why do i not have coffee in front of me rn

so many questions

Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 868, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:

This is such an odd thing to say to me since I've played one game in the last 2 years, it was with noraa, and I was town.

So honestly I don't know what in the hell she's even talking about?
oh I am the potato this was not directed at me at all. This is why not sleeping ever is bad it turns out.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

those are my most important thoughts rn
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 872, Iconeum wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
I think FL is town as well. Reck is less certain and so is Agar. The general thrust of their thoughts is just that someone can only basically say "I'm scum" so many times before you have to believe them. I think that what he's doing is some sort of reaction testing and I don't really think that there's a lot of scum motivation for that reaction testing.

I'm gunna have to rely on other people to sort nancy for me because as I said earlier I'm just not vibing with them at all, and I can't tell if its an alignment thing or not but fundamentally we just don't play the game the same way so all of her stances and reads seem weird to me because I don't understand the path she uses to get to places.

I think pine is town based off of the post I quoted. I don't know dick about anime but two people say they don't think zors claim makes a ton of sense and that's something I've been thinking about a bunch, because I don't really think I believe the claim and I don't really like how zor reacted to the wagon with the claim and then just left the thread immediately. I don't like how he couched his discussion of the game solely based on his wagon itself while ignoring everything else that had happened in the game. Like, that's fine as an initial response to a wagon but it doesn't seem like a genuine attempt at sorting at the point where you don't follow up with anything else. Self preservation is NAI but only self preservation at the expense of everything else is a scum lean.

I'm town.

DEB is completely nothing to me as well.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”