Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 574, Datisi wrote:
In post 572, Sirius9121 wrote:innocent boi likes peta +town?
this doesn't mean anything

WHY does he like him
cactus

he didnt say
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

a peta townread is a very easy read to have considering that peta's posting on surface level looks protown and has been one of the least controversial slots of this game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ok it's time to force myself to do a readslist to start engaging with where i subconsciously have people in my mind

TOWN

DeasVail: prob my strongest townread, we're mindmelding on everything which tells me he's coming at this genuinely, put himself way out there to figure shit out.

xofelf: low content, but what's there is 100% in line with where my brain is atm. dig it. more of it pls but dig it for now.

Sirius: see earlier post. think this is indicative of town mindset rather than scum.

Datisi: earnest attempts to try and get thoughts/content out of people. only slight tinge is calling me v hectic town v town early, i think scum love to call out TvT, but everything outside of that looks like town effort

Hectic: null, slight tinges here n there on town. the way hectic backed up and listened to the team instead of tunneling me gives me town vibes. some of it might be bc he didn't want to get into a shouting match with me and lose, but i read some careful consideration in his posts. behaviorally, seems town.

Ydrasse: peppering some questions around to poke at diff thoughts/opinions, but none of it is really concrete. it's all wrapped in a sort of cute joking wrapper and that's hard for me to parse. notably voting sirius when nobody else was. in the sort of null lump pile in the middle. true null i guess for this list.

Adorable: I'm struggling w this slot tbh. it's full of constant contradictions. she gets done one second saying A is true, then in her very next post will say A is false instead. it's bizarre. that being said, i think when pushed through the flustered behavior, i'm seeing GLIMPSES of genuine understanding. idk. i dont want to subscribe to too scummy to be scum so i am def keeping my eye out here but it does feel like if adorable is scum, she's gonna let us know in big flashing neon letters eventually.

The Bulge: null, leaning slightly scum. there's not a lot to work with in a 40+ post iso. i found early questioning of me weird, asking for self meta, i'm not sure what the expected result of that was. still overall feel like probably too early to tell but slight scum lean just bc there's a lot of empty reasonless proclamations w/out much to them.

Creature: something pinged me weird ab Creature's "I have rolled town" at the start, seems unnatural. really hate how he just declares things are townie or scummy without any reasoning. esp dislike his read on me going from "not fake but scum might post this" to "reck is a surefire scumread" seemingly with no trajectory, feels like he was waiting to see if there was appetite and when there ws he committed harder. there's not much to analyze here bc despite high volume they're all zero calories.

petapan: agar is much more confident in scum here than i am, but i do think there was something weird about how peta voted sirius early under the guise of actually scumreading him and then just literally never talked about it or followed up. then the way peta inserted himself into me/dv questioning adorable felt like a combo platter of piling on mixed with LAMIST. the pokes and prods at me, ari, adorable, etc have all felt half-assed and i don't feel like have gotten us anywhere. reads all feel noncommittal at this point.

Aristophanes: boy, this is just a weird, gross kinda slot. overeager is ari's brand, but something ab the early RVS joke play here feels hollow and nongenuine. the hop onto me with hectic was awful. "reck is off" isn't anything. i asked for an elaboration and he couldn't give one, he just backpedaled on using the word "off". p much my entire adorable townread epiphany came from looking at how far ari was bending over backwards to defend her. the hop off and hop BACK onto me is gross, and it's all wrapped up in this defense of adorable's contradictory behavior. i don't believe town would have such a boner for shutting down
someone calling out contradictions
. he also has this entire narrative he's putting out there that i was ever attacking or tunneling on hectic when i literally haven't the entire game, he's just trying to use my loud personality to poison the well. it's all scummy as fuck.

beeboy: fuck meta, kill nonparticipants, it's team fucking mafia.
SCUM
green shirt thursdays
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 566, DeasVail wrote:
In post 458, petapan wrote:that said,

VOTE: Adorable

Reck finally pulled me down on one side of the fence
This vote is not what I expected and is the opposite of the direction of my own read, which was heading towards Adorable-town.
i felt like reck had a good point up until adorable explained herself again and then i decided she made sense and so it wasn't a good point. pretty simple. i vacillated some because a lot of her posting felt like it could be either town or scum
In post 568, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 535, Datisi wrote:have your teammates weighed in on this game at all?
iconeum has given up on me and has told me that he's treating this game as schrodinger's cat.
this feels towny lol. like i would expect if he was scum his teammates would throw him a bone and give him something to say rather than just shrugging
In post 569, Datisi wrote:those seem like a bit too big words for ico <_< >_>
what, but they're not too big for sirius? lol (no offense sirius)
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by petapan »

i don't think iv has good reason to townread me but i don't think it's a scum take
free crypto
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 577, xRECKONERx wrote:ok it's time to force myself to do a readslist to start engaging with where i subconsciously have people in my mind

TOWN

DeasVail: prob my strongest townread, we're mindmelding on everything which tells me he's coming at this genuinely, put himself way out there to figure shit out.

xofelf: low content, but what's there is 100% in line with where my brain is atm. dig it. more of it pls but dig it for now.

Sirius: see earlier post. think this is indicative of town mindset rather than scum.

Datisi: earnest attempts to try and get thoughts/content out of people. only slight tinge is calling me v hectic town v town early, i think scum love to call out TvT, but everything outside of that looks like town effort

Hectic: null, slight tinges here n there on town. the way hectic backed up and listened to the team instead of tunneling me gives me town vibes. some of it might be bc he didn't want to get into a shouting match with me and lose, but i read some careful consideration in his posts. behaviorally, seems town.

Ydrasse: peppering some questions around to poke at diff thoughts/opinions, but none of it is really concrete. it's all wrapped in a sort of cute joking wrapper and that's hard for me to parse. notably voting sirius when nobody else was. in the sort of null lump pile in the middle. true null i guess for this list.

Adorable: I'm struggling w this slot tbh. it's full of constant contradictions. she gets done one second saying A is true, then in her very next post will say A is false instead. it's bizarre. that being said, i think when pushed through the flustered behavior, i'm seeing GLIMPSES of genuine understanding. idk. i dont want to subscribe to too scummy to be scum so i am def keeping my eye out here but it does feel like if adorable is scum, she's gonna let us know in big flashing neon letters eventually.

The Bulge: null, leaning slightly scum. there's not a lot to work with in a 40+ post iso. i found early questioning of me weird, asking for self meta, i'm not sure what the expected result of that was. still overall feel like probably too early to tell but slight scum lean just bc there's a lot of empty reasonless proclamations w/out much to them.

Creature: something pinged me weird ab Creature's "I have rolled town" at the start, seems unnatural. really hate how he just declares things are townie or scummy without any reasoning. esp dislike his read on me going from "not fake but scum might post this" to "reck is a surefire scumread" seemingly with no trajectory, feels like he was waiting to see if there was appetite and when there ws he committed harder. there's not much to analyze here bc despite high volume they're all zero calories.

petapan: agar is much more confident in scum here than i am, but i do think there was something weird about how peta voted sirius early under the guise of actually scumreading him and then just literally never talked about it or followed up. then the way peta inserted himself into me/dv questioning adorable felt like a combo platter of piling on mixed with LAMIST. the pokes and prods at me, ari, adorable, etc have all felt half-assed and i don't feel like have gotten us anywhere. reads all feel noncommittal at this point.

Aristophanes: boy, this is just a weird, gross kinda slot. overeager is ari's brand, but something ab the early RVS joke play here feels hollow and nongenuine. the hop onto me with hectic was awful. "reck is off" isn't anything. i asked for an elaboration and he couldn't give one, he just backpedaled on using the word "off". p much my entire adorable townread epiphany came from looking at how far ari was bending over backwards to defend her. the hop off and hop BACK onto me is gross, and it's all wrapped up in this defense of adorable's contradictory behavior. i don't believe town would have such a boner for shutting down
someone calling out contradictions
. he also has this entire narrative he's putting out there that i was ever attacking or tunneling on hectic when i literally haven't the entire game, he's just trying to use my loud personality to poison the well. it's all scummy as fuck.

beeboy: fuck meta, kill nonparticipants, it's team fucking mafia.
SCUM
Ooo, your peta read is in a similar place to mine. Cool!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DeasVail »

At some point we will need to talk about Ari though. I will come up with a spiel this afternoon on why my read on Ari has changed to town.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 576, DeasVail wrote:a peta townread is a very easy read to have considering that peta's posting on surface level looks protown and has been one of the least controversial slots of this game.
do u feel like scum would townread my play so far
free crypto
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 582, petapan wrote:
In post 576, DeasVail wrote:a peta townread is a very easy read to have considering that peta's posting on surface level looks protown and has been one of the least controversial slots of this game.
I think so, yes. In a game like this where there are many easy targets, someone like you who is making reasonable posts and appears to be furthering the town's agenda is not worth suspecting as scum, regardless of your alignment.

(Obviously this isn't going to apply 100% but I would be suspicious of anyone calling you town and not saying much beyond that)
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Adorable »

Sirius said innocent boy likes peta +town and is that the only town read innocent has? I have 6 players I am town reading and petapan is one of those players I'm still trying to figure out their alignment.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 583, DeasVail wrote:
In post 582, petapan wrote:
I think so, yes. In a game like this where there are many easy targets, someone like you who is making reasonable posts and appears to be furthering the town's agenda is not worth suspecting as scum, regardless of your alignment.

(Obviously this isn't going to apply 100% but I would be suspicious of anyone calling you town and not saying much beyond that)
i've actually said very little though, my biggest concentration of words was just elaborating on why i think beeboy is scum. scum do townread me often but usually when i am posting intensively, rather than being laid back. maybe if they were trying to buddy me but he's obviously not gonna do that with a teammate read. i've had approximately 0 care to projecting towniness this game. i could just bullshit reads if i wanted to, but it doesn't actually do any good to manufacture opinions when i don't think a significant deal of what people have said is very telling at all

but anyway i don't think it's a read scum decide to give out. probably. i would like him to explain it though
free crypto
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Creature »

Man, I was wondering why we were talking about PETA then just realized that it is supposed to reference a player.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 577, xRECKONERx wrote:Creature: something pinged me weird ab Creature's "I have rolled town" at the start, seems unnatural.
Nothing natural comes from this creature:
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 577, xRECKONERx wrote:really hate how he just declares things are townie or scummy without any reasoning.
That's like what I always do. Sometimes it better helps me read them based on their reaction to my read.

Also I have been using quotes so if something pinged me town or scum about them, see if it pings you the same or the opposite.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 577, xRECKONERx wrote:esp dislike his read on me going from "not fake but scum might post this" to "reck is a surefire scumread" seemingly with no trajectory, feels like he was waiting to see if there was appetite and when there ws he committed harder.
You're right I already had you as scum before I even quoted your post. I already had a feeling your annoyance seemed to be more likely come from scum when I first read your posts as soon as I opened the thread while trying to study for the exam saturday. I just wanted to put stuff down linearly page by page.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 577, xRECKONERx wrote:beeboy: fuck meta, kill nonparticipants, it's team fucking mafia.
This is fine for me
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Creature »

I'll just be pretty annoyed if beeboy happens to be town and we wasted an entire dayphase
Sigh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

there is zero reason to believe my annoyance would come from scum instead of town, putting it in the scumbin is just fucking lazy bc you don't feel like doing any actual scumhunting
green shirt thursdays
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 592, xRECKONERx wrote:there is zero reason to believe my annoyance would come from scum instead of town
Scum can be pretty annoyed too. I remember in my last scum game I was pretty annoyed and wanted to complain about stuff I probably wouldn't complain if I were town. It's anger that is easy to fake because you feel genuinely angry and it could also get you cred from players who think anger = town.
Sigh
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 593, Creature wrote:
In post 592, xRECKONERx wrote:there is zero reason to believe my annoyance would come from scum instead of town
Scum can be pretty annoyed too. I remember in my last scum game I was pretty annoyed and wanted to complain about stuff I probably wouldn't complain if I were town. It's anger that is easy to fake because you feel genuinely angry and it could also get you cred from players who think anger = town.
Mate, you must not know Reck if you think that Reck being annoyed or angry is indicative of any alignment whatsoever. Dude's just hella passionate and irritable, usually justifiably. It's NAI. If he wasn't being annoyed, that would be more suspicious.

Also, working on a catchup here.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 594, xofelf wrote:
In post 593, Creature wrote:
Mate, you must not know Reck if you think that Reck being annoyed or angry is indicative of any alignment whatsoever. Dude's just hella passionate and irritable, usually justifiably. It's NAI. If he wasn't being annoyed, that would be more suspicious.
I'm trying to say that both alignments can feel anger but they usually feel anger about different things which can indicate their alignment.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Creature »

Like, scum is more likely to complain about thread activity because there's too much info and they'll need extra work to filter them out to not sound TMI.
Sigh
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by xofelf »

Sure, scum may be more likely to complain about it. But
Reck
complains about thread activity, gimmick posters, and spam posting regularly enough outside of games that it's just his opinion on the whole thing and shouldn't be the basis for a scumread on him. It's not enough on its own. That's all I'm saying. Think about the specific person not just the alignment.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Black Hole Defection
Black Hole Defection
Goon
Black Hole Defection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Black Hole Defection »

"We've drained so much of the planet's energy that
it's turning into a wasteland. What's the point?
Is this prize worth dying for? Is this a noble end?"
"What's the big deal? We can always just fix it later. Right?"
Black Hole Defection
Black Hole Defection
Goon
Black Hole Defection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Black Hole Defection »

"We've drained so much of the planet's energy that
it's turning into a wasteland. What's the point?
Is this prize worth dying for? Is this a noble end?"
"What's the big deal? We can always just fix it later. Right?"

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”