Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 870, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 863, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 861, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
this seems like an incredibly diplomatic way to say "I think you're scum" that doesn't really jive with how I generally approach my scum reads nor does it jive with how I've seen TGP approach their scum reads in other games.

Which is to say, why are you being so meek here?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that she isn't great at reading you and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
I have never been in a game with town!Noraa. Ergo, she has never had any reason to read me since she’s been scum in all 3 games she’s played with me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

noraa said that in general, she's not good at reading you and can locktown you when you're not town so. ~TGP
Oka asked that you link any and all games where this has occurred, which to my knowledge is 0.
Better yet, find an actual game we were both in where Noraa was town and I was scum, which also to my knowledge is also 0.
alright, i'm going to go with no. you asked me what my teammate thinks, i gave you what my teammate said. i have no idea if what she said is reliable or factual, and in general am not a fan of bringing teammates' reads into games and attributing it to them because i think it's an incredibly convenient cover for scum to hide behind. you're being hostile and aggressive this game towards me for what i judge to be no reason, which is partially why i am at a slight scum lean on you. i have reevaluated - this is where i'm at. i'm trying to hunt and solve, and you're making it difficult. this isn't a personal thing or anything - i have a shitton of respect for you and think you are incredibly cool - but at the moment, i'm scumleaning you because the way you have been reacting to me voting you does not seem entirely like genuine townie frustration. is that reasonable?
No I don’t think it is. I think considering the fact the you’ve wrongly sr me twice and you also know that my reacting strongly isn’t scum indicative for me, I strongly disagree with this. I’m glad you think I’m cool but I think you may possibly be scum here because you’re not trying to re-evaluate me. I also respect you and johnny farar will tell you - if you’re actually town here - that your reasons for sr me here are not valid. However, I think you’re trying to make me feel better about this ridiculous push by complimenting me personally and while I greatly appreciate the kind words, it reads really scummy to me, like you’re trying to somehow flatter me into being okay with it. Why precede compliments with a sr? That feel really icky to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 872, Iconeum wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
What is it you don’t feel I’ve engaged with you on? I read your Akarin case and I don’t know. I need a lot more for her, so I really don’t know why you think this?

Yes I definitely agree with you on FL. So I really don’t understand what you’re asking of me here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 875, Thestatusquo wrote:
this seems like an incredibly diplomatic way to say "I think you're scum" that doesn't really jive with how I generally approach my scum reads nor does it jive with how I've seen TGP approach their scum reads in other games.

Which is to say, why are you being so meek here?
I think it’s extremely interesting that we’re approaching the game so very differently and arriving at similar conclusions. 870 kind’ve of scumpings me because I read it like, “don’t feel bad I think you’re scum, it’s not personal or anything” and that just really makes my scumdar jump off the freaking charts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 859, Flavor Leaf wrote:i feel scum is just playing it abysmally safe this game. we're def the slowest game, right?
I'm surprised as well.
Reading this playerlist i assumed this would be an chaotic game. But it's been quite the opposite.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That might be purely because Noraa isn't in here tbh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 881, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That might be purely because Noraa isn't in here tbh.
If both Noraa and Pooky were in this game, we’d get a lot of cute gifs and poetry. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:08 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.13

TheGoldenParadox(5)
~ (55), (102), (179), (39), (145)

zoraster(2)
~ (35), (135)
Ramcius(2)
~ (10), (14)
thestatusquo(1)
~ (40)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (19)
Akarin(1)
~ (77)

Not Voting (1): Pine(15)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod NotesHave fun!
<(") | (")>
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:06 am

Post by zoraster »

I asked him to read TGP, and Ceph thinks it's possible TGP is scum, but is confused at why he's a popular target. Also as scum it'd be weird to go after Nancy because she'll definitely OMGUS you. Not the wagon I'd go for today, and it's practically the same wagon as the one that was on me (Flavor, BBmolla, Nancy, NEE). The only difference is Mistyx being on it and shea avoiding it despite really going after TGP (and obviously TGP not being on it). Kind of just reinforces to me that assuming there were a couple of scum on my wagon that it's not TGP.

Let's talk about interactions between common people on these wagons.

NEE about Flavor: Opening post is a vote for FL, says that FL vote is town. Directly talks to FL once. Gets asked a question directly by FL and responds with a scum game. Once more recently but just about how the game isn't chaotic.
Flavor about NEE: Quite a few. Asks NEE about his reads. There's a short back and forth previously mentioned here.

These two don't seem to be likely to be both scum, though I admit Flavor seems like the type of person who is good at interacting with his scummates.

NEE about BBMolla: basically agrees with BBM saying he's content with the Ram vote. Claims he'd support a BBM wagon if not for the wagon on me... then joins the TGP vote (justified later by then saying that TGP is the scummy one and bbmolla is "slightly scummy")
BBM about NEE: Votes for NEE in a jokingly way then goes back to the Pine project he assigned himself. No further interactions.

If one of these two are scum I could definitely see the other being scum. NEE could be halfheartedly distancing from BBM. That said, BBM doesn't have many interactions with anyone so have to adjust on that basis.

NEE about Nancy: His iso is FULL of interaction with Nancy.
Nancy about NEE: Likewise here.

Are NEE and Nancy otherwise good friends? Because assuming not, it seems unlikely to me that these two are together.

---

BBM about Flavor: Gets asked a direct question by FL and answers it quickly. Says he's "unconcerned with sorting FL today."
Flavor about BBM: Spends some time calling BBM "obviously town." Other than the direct question to BBM has no interaction with him until BBM says that he's unconcerned with FL.

Definitely a possible pairing, though again part of this is BBM has fewer interactions overall so it seems less determinative.

BBM about Nancy: recently called Nancy town. Otherwise nothing.
Nancy about BBM: Agrees with the Pine vote by BBM. Calls into question BBM's Pine vote later. Answers a question about Ramcius.

Nancy's posts to BBM seem pretty organic at least.

---

Nancy about Flavor: Similar to NEE, Nancy has oodles of interactions.
Flavor about Nancy: Similar.

Again, I think Nancy and Flavor are probably two people who would interact a lot with their scum partners, but I have no reason to believe that they're both scum aligned.

Eliminating Flavor and him turning scum would point me toward BBM but probably not NorwegianboyEE. My town read of Nancy aside, I feel like the two of them are probably well suited to playing off each other as scum.

Eliminating BBM doesn't really do much for this type of analysis, unfortunately as he could be a potential partner to basically anyone on that list.

NEE and Nancy aren't really two people I'm excited to see go today outside of this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not sure where zoraster's conclusion is. NEE and Nancy not being the fade today? That's fine. I don't think anyone was pushing them to be.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by BBmolla »

Cool post Zor, you should vote TGP
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:04 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

VOTE: bbmolla
yeah, not a single one of these 40 posts are good. zor is bad but 884 was genuine goodposting and provided a nuanced, clear stance on his read - that combined with his roleclaim makes me think he's town.
bb is really scummy here.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

No I'm not lol
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Call me Home Depot, I'm out here carrying hammers.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why'd you go for BBmolla and not me, TGP?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To all those voting anyone not TGP. What’s your current take.

Btw consider this E_1 because DEB will prob hammer if he get’s the chance.

- Bunno
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:05 pm

In post 890, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why'd you go for BBmolla and not me, TGP?
you're both valuable if town and unreadable in any case. i scumread bb.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:06 pm

I'm Senku Ishigami, 1-shot Neighborizer (flavored Tactical Intelligence).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DR FUCKING STONE THE STONE WARS ARE HERE BRUH
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Although what a lame ability for Senku.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 891, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To all those voting anyone not TGP. What’s your current take.

Btw consider this E_1 because DEB will prob hammer if he get’s the chance.
is this because he suspects TGP?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I still don't love Zoraster, but he seems to be borderline obsessed with bringing me up, so that could be one reason. I still think there's a chance they're scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

their big post has a lot of IioA, there's some stuff in there I like, but I don't think it's all that spicy. Let them live for the day, fine.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by zoraster »

DEB doesn't mention TGP even once?