Iconeum(1)
~ (207)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (23)
BBMolla(1)
~ (40)

Not Voting (1): Pine(15)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la
  • Prodding Pine.
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 989, Thestatusquo wrote:Hard Hard Hard town read on Ico.

Ico V Nancy is TvT like high 90s % of the time I think.
agree with this sentiment
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Mistyx »

VOTE: zoraster

going back here

i dont think anything he did really gave me more confidence on him being town and he kinda dropped off once attention started being focused elsewhere
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Mistyx »

this feels like a very sort by postcount become mafia expert sort of game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 954, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 921, Iconeum wrote:Nancy Drew 39 more like Nancy Scum 39 amiright
No. So let me get this straight. You sus me for not voting Akarin and now you suss me for voting her.

VOTE: Iconeum

TOAST I TOLD THEM
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 989, Thestatusquo wrote:Hard Hard Hard town read on Ico.

Ico V Nancy is TvT like high 90s % of the time I think.
Not so hard for me, but i’m definitely ok with resolving the slot some other day.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you quoting to put it in your Iso or?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just am saying the same thing, I think Ico could still be scum.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:42 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Akarin Skywalker?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 998, Ramcius wrote:
In post 996, Thestatusquo wrote:I am once again asking why Ramcius isn't scum.
I have green rolecard, duh

Do I really need to ask you again to push my wagon and to stop just posturing about your sr on me? It's getting old
This is hilarious, I've been trying to get you eliminated all game. lol posturing. I moved because no one else agreed but now maybe there's some people willing to join me. Don't be fooled by my willingness to work on others that have more traction, I still think you're scum and I never stopped thinking you're scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1010, Thestatusquo wrote:

Do I really need to ask you again to push my wagon and to stop just posturing about your sr on me? It's getting old
This is hilarious, I've been trying to get you eliminated all game. lol posturing. I moved because no one else agreed but now maybe there's some people willing to join me. Don't be fooled by my willingness to work on others that have more traction, I still think you're scum and I never stopped thinking you're scum.
Let's do a recap:

You make a post "Mistyx is townlean, Zor's reaction is NAI, FL hyperposting is sus" and end it with a vote on me, I say it looks like scum busywork, well, all you did was to call Mistyx townlean, well, you said you liked her responses, it wasn't even shallow townlean. You get upset and say I poison your well. I call you out on your deathtunnel on me and ask why I'm so special that you ignore everyone else, I get "strawman argument" from you :lol: You start boasting how much you do, but when I call that a bs, well only thing you did was shallow zor's TR that you kinda retracted and said you have no problem voting him and bringing some reads from your team that you admit you don't even agree yourself, but I'm discrediting your great "work". You call me scum, but when I ask to put some effort where your words are, twice, mind you, you decide to work on others without saying word, apparently no one wants to follow you. How about you give actual reasons why I'm scum and not just some ridiculous nonsense how I'm shading you, when you put 0 effort to expose this shade of mine on you

Only reason why my vote isn't on you is Akarin trying to piggyback you to sr me and I have no idea what to do out of it
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'm not hyperposting, who said that
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1012, Ramcius wrote:

Let's do a recap:

You make a post "Mistyx is townlean, Zor's reaction is NAI, FL hyperposting is sus" and end it with a vote on me, I say it looks like scum busywork, well, all you did was to call Mistyx townlean, well, you said you liked her responses, it wasn't even shallow townlean. You get upset and say I poison your well. I call you out on your deathtunnel on me and ask why I'm so special that you ignore everyone else, I get "strawman argument" from you :lol: You start boasting how much you do, but when I call that a bs, well only thing you did was shallow zor's TR that you kinda retracted and said you have no problem voting him and bringing some reads from your team that you admit you don't even agree yourself, but I'm discrediting your great "work". You call me scum, but when I ask to put some effort where your words are, twice, mind you, you decide to work on others without saying word, apparently no one wants to follow you. How about you give actual reasons why I'm scum and not just some ridiculous nonsense how I'm shading you, when you put 0 effort to expose this shade of mine on you

Only reason why my vote isn't on you is Akarin trying to piggyback you to sr me and I have no idea what to do out of it
It's amazing how just about nothing you said here is accurate.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1014, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1012, Ramcius wrote:

Let's do a recap:

It's amazing how just about nothing you said here is accurate.
I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I give another chance for you to prove how much of a scum I am, yet you just shrug it off with "it's inaccurate"
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I already explained fully why I find you scummy. You can go look at those posts if you'd like.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 117, Thestatusquo wrote:Pretty happy with my vote though, since as far as I can tell our interaction went like this:

1) I call you out for having no posts of game substance
2) You respond asking me what I would like you to comment on because nothing has happened that is AI.
3) I say I'm not letting you get away with that because a bunch has happened and I ask you to tell me what things you've looked at that have happened that were not AI and how you arrived at that conclusion because I want to see where and what you're looking at and your thought process behind why you've come to your conclusions that not much AI has happened.
4) You respond with essentially "NO U" to me by saying I haven't provided much either while quoting a post where I list things that have happened that I found either noteworthy or AI and fail to answer my question.
5) I point out you haven't answered my question and point out that literally the post you're quoting which you clearly haven't even read includes the things youre accusing me of "also not doing"
6) You go through the things in that post while STILL not answering my question and then ask if I'm satisfied.

I am interested in your thought process. I am interested in any indication that you're reading the game in a way thats attempting to discern alignment. If nothing has happened that is AI it should be trivial to point out where things have happened that you considered and then dismissed. I just don't see any indication that you're trying to find scum at all.
Here is my breakdown of the events, in case anyone is curious about why I think what ramcius just said is basically all untrue.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:08 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1018, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
For starters, I'm saying that Alkarin piggybacking you is very susp

What are yours not surface level reads? Also, did Cheetory said anything else about me after telling you that I would've voted you as a town there?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I thought I was “cool” and that you “respected” me?

Well. if that seriously all it takes to lose it than you can hang on to it because that sentiment is no longer mutual then buddy.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1020, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1018, Thestatusquo wrote:Like I called you out on having no substance at all and then you decided that the best response was to suggest that I also have no substance as if that is some kind of defense. Meanwhile, we're on page 41, you still have not been able to showcase even baseline scum hunting. Who is scum? You have an opinion on me but I think I've seen you give maybe one other opinion on anyone the entire game and it was completely surface level. Once again, here you are, only popping up when I'm talking about you and at no other time. Giving no other opinions. Not trying to find scum in any meaningful sense.
For starters, I'm saying that Alkarin piggybacking you is very susp

What are yours not surface level reads? Also, did Cheetory said anything else about me after telling you that I would've voted you as a town there?
Last time I gave team reads you jumped on me about it, so I'm not particularly inclined to think you're asking this question in good faith.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: DEB

He's decided to be unreadable so I'm choosing not to have in LYLO
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

I feel like this game is pretty fucking easy if we just elim the hard to read players
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”