Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Reclusion »

Tovarish wrote:
vote- Killa Seven

Dude, he just admitted that he's a killer.
Indeed.

Vote: killa seven
[ooc][i][color=red]Blue.[/color][/i][/ooc] [ooc][b][color=blue]Green.[/color][/b][/ooc] [ooc][u][color=green]Red.[/color][/u][/ooc]
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Reclusion »

Five more votes to lynch killa seven-scum. Gogogo!
[ooc][i][color=red]Blue.[/color][/i][/ooc] [ooc][b][color=blue]Green.[/color][/b][/ooc] [ooc][u][color=green]Red.[/color][/u][/ooc]
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Reclusion »

Battle Mage wrote:this game appears to be a lurker-fest. :(

BM
Meh. It started over a weekend and it's still early Monday where I am. Hopefully it'll pick up soon.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Reclusion »

Battle Mage wrote:We need SOMETHING controversial to get the game started. But, to be perfectly honest, id be fine with him claiming right about now.
Is this a serious suggestion? Why would you want someone to claim on page 2 of the thread? Further, I think it's a tad early to classify someone as a "lurker" or to even be thinking about policy lynches. Is there any reason why you're doing so?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Reclusion »

@Battle Mage:
You didn't really answer my questions. I never said that I have an issue with random bandwagons; in fact, I'm actually
on
and pretty much
began
the wagon that you're attempting to drive. The thing I'm taking issue with is the fact that you mentioned that you actually want killa seven to claim. Why would you want someone to claim a role this early in the game?

And it
is
too early to classify someone as a lurker. This game just began yesterday. How could someone possibly be considered a lurker after a day's worth of content?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Reclusion »

Gee, thanks for clarifying, Battle Mage.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Reclusion »

Battle Mage wrote:
Reclusion wrote:Gee, thanks for clarifying, Battle Mage.
any time. :)
*ahem*

You're completely ducking the questions that I've asked. Please answer them.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Reclusion »

chazworthington wrote:
Reclusion wrote:Five more votes to lynch killa seven-scum. Gogogo!
Reclusion, I don't see how this post is any different from battlemage's latest posts, except for BM asking k7 to claim.
My post was made in jest. That should have been made apparent with the addition of the "Gogogo!" at the end of it. Battle Mage, on the other hand, seriously requested a claim on page 2 of the thread and labeled killa seven as a "lurker" when the thread hadn't even been open long enough for him to be considered a lurker
in this game
. That lurker comment just seemed like a misrepresentation of killa seven to me, so I called BM out about it.
Battle Mage wrote:thay've already been answered by my alt.
Your alt answered my questions, eh? Well then your "alt" said the following:
hasdgfas, in 41, wrote:
Reclusion wrote:And it
is
too early to classify someone as a lurker. This game just began yesterday. How could someone possibly be considered a lurker after a day's worth of content?
He's a chronic lurker, that's how.
But this "chronic lurker" variation of k7 wasn't what you were referring to. You said the following:
Battle Mage, in 35, wrote:I have no qualms with running him up to -2 when he is on full-throttle lurker mode.
This means that you pretty much thought he was lurking within this game; not that you considered him to be a chronic lurker. I'd vote you for all of this and for your inability to answer questions but the last thing I need is an OMG UR OMGUS-ing me argument. Just know that you’ve definitely caught my attention.

Also
unvote
for now.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Reclusion »

Xtoxm wrote:I'd say Chronic lurker is someone who lurks every game, Full-Throttle lurker refers to a Chronic lurker who is at the height of his lurkiness.
Sorta.

Chronic lurker = player with long history of lurking in every or most games he/she plays in.

Full-throttle lurker mode = player who is
currently
lurking to the extreme in a particular game.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Reclusion »

Mana_Ku wrote:But Reclusion, don't pay that much attention to BM. I've heard that he is quite stubborn and besides he has the longest pregame history as record as far as I know. He also likes mocking those who don't agree with him.
I'm familiar with Battle Mage's method of play but that doesn't mean he just gets a free pass does it? His playstyle might be guaranteed but his alignment is not.

So, Xtoxm, do you have any comments about anyone yet? Any positions on issues you'd like to take?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Reclusion »

Xtoxm wrote:
So, Xtoxm, do you have any comments about anyone yet? Any positions on issues you'd like to take?
Not really that I haven't said already. What are you looking for?
I dunno. Your posts just seem kinda... blah, so far. Answering questions and what-not but not really asking any scum-hunting types of questions or anything along those lines to try and generate discussion.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Reclusion »

Jebus wrote:Random voting in a non-random voting stage stirs up controversy since it's abnormal.

We need something like that to spark discussion. -.-
We now have something like that now with alvinz95. So... how about that discussion?

Vote: alvinz95

So, alvinz95, did you at least check the vote count before placing your vote to see how many votes Battle Mage had before placing yours? You also mention you didn't "bother to
reread
yet". Does this imply that you had an initial read?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Reclusion »

alvinz95 wrote:No just a typo mistake on my part. Reread = read. A random mishap. Your vote comes to me as opportunistic. Your comment on "reread" seems to be digging for too much. Your town in your post reads like BM had alot of votes which isn't the case, which to me is trying to make your vote seem more valid.
When the game is this fresh, there's not going to be a whole lot of validity behind any vote actually. Votes can be used for multiple purposes; I won't reveal the purpose of this current vote but there it is at the moment.

I wouldn't call my comment about your "reread" digging for too much.
Someone
has to take the responsibility for attempting to make mountains out of molehills to drive the discussion forward to something more meaningful and more productive towards finding scum. As for the tone of my post reading like BM had a lot of votes: I didn't really mean to come off that way. I was mentioning it to see how closely you actually had been following along with the thread to judge for the sincerity of your statements following your BM vote.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Reclusion »

Jebus wrote:A semi-educated guess as to this games mafia would be BM, Reclusion, and Yaw, though I doubt that'd really lead to much. I'm not exactly sure alvinz strikes me as maf, but meh, it's too early to tell.
Can you elaborate on this a bit further please?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Reclusion »

Jebus wrote:Which part?

BM just strikes me as a mobster, you seem a little anxious, and Yaw a little rambunctious. Why I'm not sure alvinz is mafia-ish, is because he seems like a nervous townie.

Again, it's too early to tell, a sample of only a few posts is useless -.-
That's fine. I just wanted to get a feel for what types of tells you were using this early on to generate your reads.

Question: How do you know how many scum we're dealing with here? How do you know we're not dealing with multiple scum groups?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Reclusion »

hasdgfas wrote:Could you explain where you see that post as saying Jebus knows how many scum there are?
Sure. Jebus's first post mentioning her thoughts about the scum team:
Jebus, in 111, wrote:A semi-educated guess as to this games mafia would be BM, Reclusion, and Yaw, though I doubt that'd really lead to much.
The above quote implies a three-person scum team.

@Xtoxm:
I probably would have preferred if Jebus answered the question before you responded to it as well. By answering before she got a chance to, you pretty much eliminated any possibility of gaining some potentially telling information from her response.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Reclusion »

Not defending Battle Mage here but his very last post on site was his last post in this game. He seems to currently be absent site-wide.

Mod:
Could we get prods on Netman and iamausername?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Reclusion »

And
*poof*
a quick post to change my title from Goon to Mafia Scum. ^_^
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Reclusion »

Battle Mage wrote:You're afraid to vote for me because it will be seen as OMGUS?

For real?

BM
Afraid isn't the right word, no. I'm just saying that what you did earlier on was more of a minor offense and probably wasn't worth a vote at that time when I know it's likely someone will turn it into an OMGUS argument (whether it be you or someone else). I don't want to clog up the thread with something like that.
Battle Mage wrote:Reclusion's reaction is a bit jumpy- in saying that Alvinz put me near to a lynch, which is in fact, not the case.
How closely are you reading the thread? I questioned alvinz95 because he said that he hadn't really bothered to read the thread before placing his vote. I wanted to test to see if he was telling the truth about this by asking him if he checked the vote counts before placing his vote on you.
Jebus, in post 151, wrote:@Yaw - Lynch all Lurkers sounds good to me, but lynching you seems just as good. In my opinion, that last post came over as scummy "oh yes, lets lynch all the lurkers because they're lurking".
Jebus, is there any reason why you're not voting for him then?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Reclusion »

Oh and
Mod,
do we really have deadlines in this game? If so, can you place the exact deadline somewhere either in the title or the first post of the game?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Reclusion »

Jebus wrote:I didn't vote because I wasn't 100% sure of it. And I'm still not.
Yes, but I don't think anyone is ever 100% sure of anyone unless they're either scum or the mod.

Do you have any comments about iamausername's vote on you?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Reclusion »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Qwints replaces Tovarish. Also, is there anyone would wish to have a vote count?
Welcome, Qwints! And yes, mod, a vote count would be good. Also this:
Reclusion wrote:Oh and
Mod,
do we really have deadlines in this game? If so, can you place the exact deadline somewhere either in the title or the first post of the game?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Reclusion »

:roll: yourself, BM.

We've got a looooooooooot of quiet people in this game. Come out and let us get to know you people!
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Reclusion »

Netman wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I really have no idea why he is voting for me.
I find that incredibly odd. I've been over this thread again, and I also can't see the reason for that vote. And if there's no obvious reason for the vote, you have to look at the inobvious reasons. Perhaps he just wants his vote to be on someone other than who gets lynched, so that when we go back and look at voting patterns, we'll get thrown off the scent.
Netman, if you wanted to know the reason for something, shouldn't you be going to the source (i.e. the person who actually
placed
the vote a.k.a. Battle Mage)? By questioning hasdgfas the way you are, you look like you're trying to instigate something between BM and hasdgfas rather than actually figure out the reason for the vote.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Reclusion »

I'm not afraid to admit that this page has confused me a bit.

I somewhat understand what Netman was getting at in that he felt like Battle Mage's vote had no reasoning behind it, so if we thought about a hypothetical situation in which Battle Mage is scum his vote on hasdgfas could have been the work of distancing since it was placed for relatively weak reasons. But really I don't see such a discussion at this current time being very useful. If we lynched Battle Mage today, and he did turn up scum then yes, a weaker vote like that could be noted as a possible distancing attempt but we currently know nothing about Battle Mage's alignment.
hasdgfas, in Post 214, wrote:
unvote, vote Netman

He seems to be looking for any reason to implicate me and BM together, including the fact that I don't know why BM is voting me. This is quite ridiculous and scummy.
I agree that it seems ridiculous but what's scummy about it?
Battle Mage, in Post 216, wrote:And Netman could well be bussing here, which is duely noted.

BM
What about these series of posts makes you think of bussing? Netman isn't even voting for hasdgfas at this current time so how could it possibly be bussing?
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Reclusion »

hasdgfas wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
qwints wrote:Battlemage, I feel like you're trying to start a fight. Those who have played with Battlemage, is this a scummy move?
ABSOLUTELY IT IS.
*sigh* do we have a DGB alt in this game too?
I sure hope not.

I too am curious about Jebus's latest post and would be interested in reading her(?) response to the questions raised by a number of people.

We are approaching two weeks into this game now, and I'd like to note that alvinz95, iamausername, killa seven, and Mr_Gnome_It_All all feel extremely low on content. The first three in particular have been posting elsewhere but have been avoiding this game. I'd like to hear more from them.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Reclusion »

iamausername, in Post 239, wrote:Jebus is scum. What else do you want?

Seriously, he subscribed to two totally contradictory lines of thought inside the space of one post, and has pointedly ignored all requests to explain himself for this. It's really overshadowing anything anyone else has done, and when he refuses to even make a defence, there's not a lot more I can say.
Okay, just because you think you've found scum already doesn't mean you get a free pass for the rest of the day. Any further poking, prodding, questioning of players, and analysis is much appreciated if you're town.

P.S. Interesting time stamp. Why were you able to post something almost instantaneously when I mentioned your name?

@Jebus,
is Post 241 a case against BM or something completely different?
Xtoxm, in Post 246, wrote:Hey guys - This is going to be my last post for about 10 days. Can't check new posts right now, about to go out, see friends for the last time etc ;)
That's a huge block of time. I'll certainly be looking forward to your analysis of the game when you finally return.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Reclusion »

iamausername wrote:
Reclusion wrote:P.S. Interesting time stamp. Why were you able to post something almost instantaneously when I mentioned your name?
Because my spider sense starts tingling every time someone says my name. Obviously, I just happened to be reading the thread immediately after you posted that. What exactly is the point of this question?
That should be fairly obvious. I suspected you might have been lurking.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Reclusion »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Yaw wrote:
Mod:
Out of curiosity, who is being replaced? Might be relevant, in case it takes a while to fill the spot. Thanks.
Reclusion
Mod:
If you could make it a temporary replacement, that would be perfect. I should be able to play again in 4 weeks time. I'm just going to be really busy from now until then, and I won't be able to keep up.
Sure.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Reclusion »

So... I'm back. Ummm, mod, why did you never find a temporary replacement for me?

I need to read the thread obviously from where I last left off and give my thoughts.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Reclusion »

Only have time for a quick post while I continue to try to catch up. Why exactly has Panzerjager only considered hasdgfas as an SK? Is there any reason why hasdgfas can't be mafia-scum who was in charge of submitting the kill on the night that Panzerjager claims to have roleblocked him?

Also,
mod
, can you perhaps push that deadline back a bit as a favor for me considering that you didn't find a temp replacement for me? Please and thank you.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Reclusion »

Still here. Apologies for not posting -- I probably should have just asked for a complete replacement four weeks ago instead of the temp stuff since I've still been crazy busy haha.

Anyway, I should hopefully give some brief kind of player-by-player feelings later today.

I, too, would like to hear from Panzerjager. If I read correctly, Panzerjager replaced Netman directly after we came out of Night 1, and in his claim he mentioned that he roleblocked alvinz95 during Night 1, but we just got mod confirmation that he hasn't been supplying role actions to the replacements and that they should be asked for right now.
Reclusion
Reclusion
Goon
Reclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Reclusion »

Bah. Sorry for flaking, peeps. I didn't realize how busy I would come once I joined this game and then I tried to get into it but became even more busy and... yeah.

FTR, now that I've logged on for the first time in awhile, I noticed I never got any prods from the mod or anything, and I was a bit miffed when my temporary replacement request was never properly handled by the mod. But yeah, the set-up looked pretty neat, and I was happy to be a one-way mason. Looking at the player list, I had an off feeling about Yaw from early on that I never got a chance to elaborate on but Mana_Ku never really pinged my scumdar. Xtoxm felt a bit weird early on as well.

Meh. Again, apologies to all for flaking like that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”