Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1724, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:
In post 1723, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1534, Firebringer wrote:

[/list][/font]
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-24 20:01:00)
[/color]
Oopsie daisy
@mod, any possible chance of an extension?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by catboi »

Why would we need one?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why exactly are you requesting one?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Mistyx »

meh

i think vax posting towards jjh looks a lot better than jjh posting towards vax and shouldn't be discounted

, , ,
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:56 pm

In post 1726, catboi wrote:Why would we need one?
In post 1727, Firebringer wrote:
Why exactly are you requesting one?
Because we have under 20 hrs last I checked. Idk if we need one or not but I thought I should ask just in case.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:59 pm

In post 743, Titus wrote:Agreed. If I don't see a claim by the time I get lunch, I am hammering.
In post 744, Titus wrote:I really can't afford to wait much longer.
In post 745, wellermanbob wrote:I will be here until deadline. Don't hammer early
Maybe Titus could be right?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1701, Raya36 wrote:I didnt target the first night but last night I targeted Titus and it failed. This means he either targeted me or commuted as he claimed to have.

I just find it really odd that I target him to battle and he just happens to have the only role where he can say no to a battle. He might know I targeted him and said that to cover up? Which would still not make full sense because he said he commuted. Not refused the battle.
Presumably the commute meant your action failed. If it succeedes there would be a battle topic, but Titus would use bounce and nothing would be rolled.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

The main reason I'm back to thinking it's Titus is because I think Titus' current play is that of defeated scum who don't want to draw this game out for ages. Town Titus should probably have jumped on the plan involving catboi
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

The main reason I'm back to thinking it's very likely to be Titus is because I think Titus' current play is that of defeated scum who don't want to draw this game out for ages. Town Titus should probably have jumped on the plan involving catboi
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

I think mafiascum crashed while I was submitting a post
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

I feel like I lose some credibility there when you can see me correcting my level of certainty lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

Anyway, I am now considerably more confident that if it is not Titus, it is Twins. I floated Twins scum there on the basis that Twins professed a TR on Titus without giving any alternative. They explicitly stated they did not get why Titus was scumreading me. It reads like scum who knows Titus will flip town but does not want to do anything about the Titus lynch other than potentially gain some towncred out of not being on wagon.

Only when I state that they're probably the scum if it's not Titus do they actually vote me
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1731, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1701, Raya36 wrote:I didnt target the first night but last night I targeted Titus and it failed. This means he either targeted me or commuted as he claimed to have.

I just find it really odd that I target him to battle and he just happens to have the only role where he can say no to a battle. He might know I targeted him and said that to cover up? Which would still not make full sense because he said he commuted. Not refused the battle.
Presumably the commute meant your action failed. If it succeedes there would be a battle topic, but Titus would use bounce and nothing would be rolled.
Maybe just weird that the one current battle role targets the one current battle refusing role. Felt made up but maybe its true
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1736, jjh927 wrote:Anyway, I am now considerably more confident that if it is not Titus, it is Twins. I floated Twins scum there on the basis that Twins professed a TR on Titus without giving any alternative. They explicitly stated they did not get why Titus was scumreading me. It reads like scum who knows Titus will flip town but does not want to do anything about the Titus lynch other than potentially gain some towncred out of not being on wagon.

Only when I state that they're probably the scum if it's not Titus do they actually vote me
Twins stance today doesnt make much sense for them as scum
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

So you think Titus is scum but also believe his role claim?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:26 am

In post 1739, Raya36 wrote:So you think Titus is scum but also believe his role claim?
Hey Raya, Titus is a SHE. I get really confused everytime you refer to Titus as a he because I’m not necessarily sure whom you’re referring to and yes, agree the twins are likely town. Not believing her role claim is one of the reasons I sr her but if jjh is confirming it, then why is he still sr her?

Iow, if you believe her role she’s probably town, if not scum, so I don’t understand how jjh can think her role is real and he obviously does and still think she’s scum here. Doesn’t her role making sense means she’s probably town?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Mistyx »

i dont think its twins

something in my gut is telling me it might be catboi but i dont have much to substantiate that
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:26 am

In post 1741, Mistyx wrote:i dont think its twins

something in my gut is telling me it might be catboi but i dont have much to substantiate that
Well I don’t see why scum!jjh confirms Titus’ role but idk. I guess it’s possible. Pooky told me he seems different here from the last game he played with him (catboi) but he didn’t specify and now that I no longer think it’s you means I need to re-evaluate but yeah, have really never understood the twins’ srs and they looked like the counterwagon to Vax.

I think it’s between those three but the thing is all that jjh had to say was that her role wasn’t real but he does believe it but why he sr the twins’ I really don’t understand and they have explained their town!Titus read right from the getgo. I’m not seeing it but it’s possible they’re seeing something I don’t. I don’t see anything remotely scummy about anything they’re doing. I think they’re town - right or wrong town I don’t know but their obvious conviction was enough to convince me to unvote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1733, jjh927 wrote:The main reason I'm back to thinking it's very likely to be Titus is because I think Titus' current play is that of defeated scum who don't want to draw this game out for ages. Town Titus should probably have jumped on the plan involving catboi
It's defeated town. Scum Titus puts on a show. I don't see any path to getting you eliminated, so why prolong a town loss?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:35 am

In post 1141, Chara wrote:bob Infinity and Nancy are town.
Raya, jjh, and the Twins are probably town based on lesser hunting mechanics colloquially known as "not intuition".

leaves Misty, Titus, kitty, and Red, and i think the last resolves itself mechanically, but i'll go over it better when i have time.
Thoughts? I obviously no longer think it’s Misty.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 am

In post 1743, Titus wrote:
In post 1733, jjh927 wrote:The main reason I'm back to thinking it's very likely to be Titus is because I think Titus' current play is that of defeated scum who don't want to draw this game out for ages. Town Titus should probably have jumped on the plan involving catboi
It's defeated town. Scum Titus puts on a show. I don't see any path to getting you eliminated, so why prolong a town loss?
If you’re town here, why can’t you make a case on either jjh or catboi? Why are so so defeated after the twins are hard vetoing your wagon?

And we need actual evidence, so if you’re actually town, you need to help stop us from miseliming you.

I honestly don’t know what to think rn except I very much doubt it’s the twins. Its between Titus/jjh/catboi. I don’t think it’s anyone else.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1740, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1739, Raya36 wrote:So you think Titus is scum but also believe his role claim?
Hey Raya, Titus is a SHE. I get really confused everytime you refer to Titus as a he because I’m not necessarily sure whom you’re referring to and yes, agree the twins are likely town. Not believing her role claim is one of the reasons I sr her but if jjh is confirming it, then why is he still sr her?

Iow, if you believe her role she’s probably town, if not scum, so I don’t understand how jjh can think her role is real and he obviously does and still think she’s scum here. Doesn’t her role making sense means she’s probably town?
Oh my bad! I'm sorry Titus, I'm not sure why I thought he but I'll fix that from now on.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. JJ seems to believe her roleclaim but also thinks she's scum which doesn't make much sense. I don't think commuting is a typical scumrole although I could be wrong there.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1745, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1743, Titus wrote:
If you’re town here, why can’t you make a case on either jjh or catboi? Why are so so defeated after the twins are hard vetoing your wagon?

And we need actual evidence, so if you’re actually town, you need to help stop us from miseliming you.

I honestly don’t know what to think rn except I very much doubt it’s the twins. Its between Titus/jjh/catboi. I don’t think it’s anyone else.
I still don't think it's catboi. I'm at a 50/50 on jj/Titus now.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: JJ

I think I believe Titus's claim. I still think it's weird she happens to have a battle refusal ability but she claimed the commute. Not refusing my battle. So I don't see why she would raise red flags on purpose as scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

@Raya, Titus was an actual Roman emperor. That might be why you thought he. Tidus is also a character from final fantasy 10. Also male. I get misgendered a lot and I let it roll off of me. My brother, on the other hand, be sure to get his gender right. He's trans, so being misgendered is hurtful to him. His name is Mathblade.

Long story short, don't worry about it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”