Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pine I asked you a question if you could pls answer it.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1091, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1087, zoraster wrote:I'd far prefer FL for the reasons I've stated, but feels senseless to stay on when no one really cares about it.

VOTE: BBMolla
Reasons?
I don’t think anyone who’s voted you has given a single reason. If they have I must’ve missed it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy, your case on TGP as scum is based on how he is handling your slot. Frankly i don’t really give a toss if anyone has weird interactions with you or not, as i do not believe it to be exclusively an scumtell.
But i did find Zor’s huge wallpost with an extremely pointless conclusion to be awful and really scummy. It’s like he’s trying to appear solving, and makes a bug wall of content. But on closer inspection it reads as really forced analyzis and doesn’t really conclude a thing. And Zor doesn’t even use that information for anything.
So i believe he has scumtold much harder and is my preferred elimination for today.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, your case on TGP as scum is based on how he is handling your slot. Frankly i don’t really give a toss if anyone has weird interactions with you or not, as i do not believe it to be exclusively an scumtell.
But i did find Zor’s huge wallpost with an extremely pointless conclusion to be awful and really scummy. It’s like he’s trying to appear solving, and makes a bug wall of content. But on closer inspection it reads as really forced analyzis and doesn’t really conclude a thing. And Zor doesn’t even use that information for anything.
So i believe he has scumtold much harder and is my preferred elimination for today.
I endorse this post and would like to subscribe to its newsletter. Like, could TGP be scum? Sure, I'm not in love with how tentative he seems to be, but I think zor has continued to refuse to provide anything of substance in terms of his interaction with the game. His stances seem to be "lets not yeet these two players who had zero chance of being yeeted." and "lets vote a quietish slot without explanation."

:/
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Pine »

In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i think Molla voting Pine all the time is funny and probably something town would do.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think Zoraster’s lying about their claim, I just don’t know if I think it’s from town or not.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scum JOAT yeet

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
Shea, skimming through an ISO as short as mine really oughtn’t require multiple demands.
Yes I read this post, I don't understand how it relates to the comment on the wagon composition you made. This post doesn't include commentary on any of the people involved besides FL (iirc I'm not going back and rereading.)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

So like yeah if an iso is as short as yours maybe you shouldn't be an asshole when it does not support the claims you make about reads of players when you haven't actually made those reads.

But feel free to be a prick about it some more.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stop being such a pine in the ass.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I went back to actually read because you annoyed me with that response. Here is what you said.
In post 1074, Pine wrote:I had a kidney stone issue Wednesday night, and I am still kind of gradually recovering from the ordeal. Hopefully getting a good night's sleep tonight will get me back to 100%. I should be up first thing and giving this proper attention.

Based on my earlier reads and the current wagon composition, I consider the Zoraster wagon to be cursed. Akarin was scummy af earlier and I like that wagon comp better.

VOTE: Akarin
Here is the wagon comp at the time.
In post 1054, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.16

zoraster(3)
~ (155), (115), (61)

Akarin(3)
~ (163), (47), (105)
Ramcius(2)
~ (21), (16)
Iconeum(1)
~ (208)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (23)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (61)
BBMolla(1)
~ (42)

Not Voting (1): Pine(15)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la.
Your post which you think I ignored even though I was referring to it directly says that one of the players on the wagon you are calling cursed you have called NAI and the other two you haven't talked about at all. The other wagon which you joined has one player who you said "is unreadable but would be an asset if town" and two people you hadn't talked about at all, so I reiterate my fucking question.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like honestly I was town reading pine because I thought the post directed to nancy had strong townie vibes but this interaction leaves a super sour taste in my mouth. It doesn't showcase a town mindset at all.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Pine »

My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let all that scum anger out Mate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1114, Pine wrote:Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.
What reason? Can you even explain why you are voting Akarin?

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
You said a wagon comp was "cursed" while saying one of the people on it was NAI and the other on the other wagon was NAI while not talking at all about the FOUR other players on the two wagons. I reacted by thinking "huh thats interesting" there are probably reasons that haven't been shared, think I'll ask for those reasons.

You then ignored me, and when I reiterated my question angrily quoted a post which didn't at all talk about the thing I was asking about. I in no way suggested everyone has to answer every question, but if you're gunna answer it maybe try to actually answer it instead of reposting a post that has literally nothing to do with it and acting like its somehow my fault that you haven't posted your reads.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This anger feels so fucking fake.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The irony of "I don't have to answer all your questions." when literally the issue is you tried to answer the question angrily to make me look bad while failing at answering the question and also when you have basically answered ZERO questions or given ZERO thoughts is hilarious to me. Bruh, pick a different tract you're just so obviously wrong about this that its laughable.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine get's asked for reads, becomes hostile over it, then leaves.
Either he's a big baby or scum.

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

Man it really sucks that the people we are trying to sort are fucking silent doesn't it
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1116, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1114, Pine wrote:Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.
What reason? Can you even explain why you are voting Akarin?
Yes, and I did.

Not really vibing with characterizing a straight answer and curt dismissal as “anger,” but you do you.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy, your case on TGP as scum is based on how he is handling your slot. Frankly i don’t really give a toss if anyone has weird interactions with you or not, as i do not believe it to be exclusively an scumtell.
I’m not opposed to Zor but I still think TGP’s scum. I think how a player interacts with me approaches my slots is highly AI which is why I moved from Ico to TGP because I think his entire approach to my slot didn’t make much sense coming from a town perspective. So, it necessary, I’ll consider moving there but TGP is my currently my most confident sr and Math isn’t a fan of either. I will reread Zor’s wall but I would like you not to outright dismiss my reasons. I wouldn’t be voting TGP if I didn’t think I have good reasons for that vote.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1104, Thestatusquo wrote:
I endorse this post and would like to subscribe to its newsletter. Like, could TGP be scum? Sure, I'm not in love with how tentative he seems to be, but I think zor has continued to refuse to provide anything of substance in terms of his interaction with the game. His stances seem to be "lets not yeet these two players who had zero chance of being yeeted." and "lets vote a quietish slot without explanation."

:/
Alright, I will reread and reconsider moving my vote. I just feel that because TGP isn’t around much, he keeps getting away with this suspicious behaviour because he doesn’t get called out on it but you do make a very good point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”