She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #96 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 16, Chara wrote:hello everyone!
and it's nice to see you again, kitty. also Pooky. :>
ego and I’m starting to get a complex about not being mentioned in my hydra. First duckling in the Scummies thread and now this. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #892 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 889, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 16
  • Smoke and Mirrors
    ---- 2 ( Catboi, Twins Akari and Mara )
    Twins Akari and Mara
    - 1 ( Titus )
    Chara
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    Wellermanbob
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Mistyx
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    Catboi
    Raya36
    Red
    ------------------ 0 ( No One )
    jjh927
    Infinity Zero
    -------- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ----------- 8 ( Mistyx, Chara, Wellermanbob, Smoke and Mirrors, Red, Jjh927, Infinity Zero, Raya36 )
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-17 20:01:00)
Cool, insane people are votung us. Insane meaning specifically people with crazy reads. I’m looking forward to the explanation for this read.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1057 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1052, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
Flips are based on plurality. This means the day will not end when someone reaches a majority. Whoever has the most votes at the end of teh day dies.
In post 1053, jjh927 wrote:Please vote who you think is scum independent of whether you would like to hammer them or not.

We have 3 days and 16 hours and cannot hammer

This is really good to know.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1158 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1154, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1150, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@mod, probably silly question but do scum have fake claims?
No.
Wow, then that claim is super impressive. Chara’s lack of an emotional reaction to Red’s guilty is interesting. If someone were to ever fake a guilty on me - has only ever happened on MU before - I will definitely make them regret it but I’m obviously not Chara but in that specific MU game, I pretty much gave the scum who tried to push through a fake guilty on me no choice but to completely retract it. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1347 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1344, Infinity Zero wrote:How much has Pooky posted so far? @S&M
I don’t think it matters much since you’re already obvtown but he’s feeling a bit invisible like in Betrayal
Though in that game I just legit forgot who the non-skitter person was, here I can’t tell if Pooky is posting at all
-Protocol
He told me he /inned in this game for the gifs and told me if we hydra’d that’s pretty much what he intended to do. He confirmed that to me when I asked him if he was going to do anything but post gifs. I actually expected the game to be about that - similar to Alisae’s meme game. He is helping me out with the mech stuff which I still don’t understand.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1499 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Not to mention that 1169 is a very weird reaction to a player claiming a hard guilty on another but who is she voting? Not Chara, not Red but jjh. Instead of her saying I’m not completely trusting it because he’s wrong on me, she just completely dismisses it and shades him while also claiming that it’s proper to elim Chara before Red without even knowing the flip but she ignores it in favour of her clearly preferred elim, which is of course jjh who’s as obvtown af here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1718 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

viewtopic.php?p=12544063&user_select%5B ... #p12544063

Where? Find the post where you did that - made a VCA - because I couldn’t find it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2072 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Cool. it’s over and we won. Gg \o/. Hopefully Pooky doesn’t get a bad case of heartburn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2110 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2078, Firebringer wrote:
Twins Akari and Mara have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Role Flip
Pokemon Battles!

~ Role PM ~

5 HP | +2 ATK | -2 DEF | +2 EVA
You are
Alolan Ratticate
, aligned with the
Mafia

Ability
: Hustle
  • During Battle
    : Give your opponent +2 Evade but gain +1 Attack for this battle only.
Moves
  • Hyper Fang
    • At the Start of Battle
      : Enemy gains +1 Evade but they must evade your attack. For each enemy this kills gain +1 Attack pernamently.
  • Super Fang
    • At the Start of Battle
      : Instead of attacking, half the opponent's current HP rounded down.
    • At Night
      : Half 1 player and half their current HP rounded down.
You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

With that a win condition has been achieved:

The town compromised of Titus, Mistyx, Wellermanbob, Catboi, Raya36, Smoke and Mirros, Red, Unwnd, Jjh927, and Infinity Zero. Have flawlessly won
I love the word “flawlessly”. Jjh= town MVP.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2111 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2083, Momrangal wrote:I also ran solo the entire game which makes me kinda sad
Give my love to your hydra partner. I hope she feels better soon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2152 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky was insistent on Pikachu. I wanted:

This.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 70, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:We aren't really ML bait any more than the rest of the list is, more so the case after this red flip so like yeah.

The only reason we have been ran up was because people aren't around and going after a low poster.

As long as Nancy is on our side
, and inf/gamma on mine we'll be ok.

You also have town support of a couple other townies. We'll be ok
:lol:

This will probably be my Mafia Scum legacy: Site’s #1 pocket. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2165 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2164, jjh927 wrote:Tbf twins had 90% of the game fooled in this day phase
True.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2166 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 94, Chara wrote:happy with that kill.

i think if i was town i'd be trying to eliminate Nancy right now. not for that "toxicity" (i find that a pretty crap reason to vote someone),
but for actual gameplay reasons
. hm.
Why though and it would never have happened. I have only got miselimed twice and it was in a hydra in games where I wasn’t anywhere close to obvtown, so no clue as to even wtf you were referring to?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2168 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2167, jjh927 wrote:This sounds like I am complimenting Momrangal's play but I am in fact blowing my own trumpet
Yeah, I’m just really glad Pooky made that post about our damage because I wasn’t paying much attention to that. :oops:
In post 113, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1663, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Unfortunately no one looks worse than you, so I can’t see whom else I should even vote for other than you. If there’s a deep wolf in this game, they definitely have obvtowned but this would probably be the first game ever that scum has deepwolfed this brilliantly that they have left no clues.
Thank you nancy
In post 120, Momrangal wrote:Yes, keep pushing my mislynches nancy
:cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”