TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:26 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There must be debate. You can't just have me nominating someone and then 8 votes come swinging like you've done the past 3 wagons. The point is in the taking sides, if we all agree then either the entire scum team is bussing or they are laughing at us for both voting wrong and also keeping their hands completely clean effortlessly.
ok, what do you want to debate?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #201) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:32 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2443, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2441, hercule wrote:ok, what do you want to debate?
You're not going to be able to lynch me buddy. I will eat your soul.
I'm fucking trying to have a dialogue with you here
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:37 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2446, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2444, hercule wrote:I'm fucking trying to have a dialogue with you here
You jumped on my bandwagon the first chance you saw, don't play games
first of all that's a complete mischaracterization, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when the bandwagon formed on you (I was disagreeing with oka on the reasons to flip) and I only voted you when you said you didn't care whatsoever about the wagon forming on you, and I only stayed voting on you because your reaction to that was to say you're sheeping mastina and vote me back, which was ludicrous. Your reaction to the wagon was not towny at all.

that being said if you want to vote Ythan then fuck it

VOTE: Ythan
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by hercule »

@Hopkirk I think you might just be misinterpreting my feelings towards Winter Flakes. I don't think I've ever had a hard scumread on them, it was more that my teammates thought they are a bit scummy and that they should be pressured, especially peta said they would obvtown and that still hasn't happened. I voted WF just because it felt like a good place for pressure. Now we're at a point of the day where I don't want to vote anyone unless I would be okay with flipping them. I agree that I should spend more time on WF, sooner rather than later
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2496, Titus wrote:
In post 2317, unwnd wrote:You know what

Before mastina gets back

VOTE: Xtoxm
This is frustrating as fuck. I am literally on the same wavelength as mastina and likely am stuck with my vote now.
can you explain what you mean by being on the same wavelength?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:44 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2506, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2500, hercule wrote:
In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

i'm not soliciting votes on you, i very clearly want votes on WF. you in?
honestly, just scanned their ISO, sure. I would vote them. I don't think they're scummier than Ythan or Xtoxm though so I don't feel incredibly inclined to
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2513, Hopkirk wrote:roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
people i barely remember who i should definitely reread: Titus, Xtoxm
New paranoia: Herc
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
PEople I don't think I like: Winter, Agar
not really understanding your paranoia, it's like you're doing pre-flip associatives on my positioning w.r.t to Winter, which is fairly straightforward to understand
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:46 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2517, Titus wrote:
In post 2491, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2479, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
You are probably scum if this is t v t.
What?

How could anyone think that Ythan isn't escaping POE, or that ABR is not being at least deserving of re-examination?

Did you have your wisdom teeth extracted this morning? LOL
Those are both factually correct statements scum can make to fuel competing t v t wagons without making a stance on either.
I have made a stance on pretty much every wagon that has come up the last 24 hours though
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #209) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:53 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2479, Titus wrote:
In post 2102, hercule wrote:Xtoxm is never escaping the POE this game. ABR is being actively scummy, in the thread, right now. I'm fine if they are the competing wagons, people should just vote who they think is mafia
You are probably scum if this is t v t.
let it be known that Titus has done nothing this entire game but call me town and include me in their town block, and now has decided that I'm a good vote because they think xtoxm/abr is town vs town
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #210) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:55 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2524, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2515, hercule wrote:
In post 2506, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2500, hercule wrote:
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

i'm not soliciting votes on you, i very clearly want votes on WF. you in?
honestly, just scanned their ISO, sure. I would vote them. I don't think they're scummier than Ythan or Xtoxm though so I don't feel incredibly inclined to
how do you partners currently feel about WF and the related gamestate?
In post 2518, hercule wrote:
In post 2513, Hopkirk wrote:roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
people i barely remember who i should definitely reread: Titus, Xtoxm
New paranoia: Herc
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
PEople I don't think I like: Winter, Agar
not really understanding your paranoia, it's like you're doing pre-flip associatives on my positioning w.r.t to Winter, which is fairly straightforward to understand
i'm paranoiaing on you more on gut that anything super specific you've done lately. i know i've pointed to things, but the read paranoia is mostly like 'is this the kind of vibe that i mistownread' because i feel like your posting style is the kind of thing i'm townreading you for and i'm not paying enough attention to your content & i feel like i'm TRing your style more than anything else which is a townread idk if it feels right? also a bunch of people started bringing you up and i can't point to a specific thing that made me sort you as town so i feel like i really need to review you. the associative are something that's useful to hear about because if you're town or scum it still helps me develop my reads across the board

any other thoughts on my recent stuff/who and what you think i should be focusing on tonight & tomorrow?
1. not sure

2. I think if you're going to indulge in paranoia then the most important thing you should focus on is actually paying attention to my content, of which there is A Lot
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:58 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2530, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2527, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2522, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: xtoxm

feel like this is distracting im going sit here a while
you sure i can't interest you in a quick Winter Flakes pivot?
VOTE: winter flakes

I'll let things happen for a day i guess and jump around, but i also feel like if xtoxm/abr holds scum we are playing right into their hands with this ensuing chaos and confusion that is happening. most people are not going to want to read these pages and fall behind.
i dunno i'm getting kind of annoyed
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:02 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2535, Hopkirk wrote:have you been talking to your partners much herc & what have they been saying about this game/players?

i'm going to start off with the ythan iso which could take a little while

pedit - woah, i'm surprisingly low on that for someone who shares 4/5 of your lowest reads as 4/4 of my (currently i guess) lowest reads
we haven't really discussed anyone's games over the last couple days, though spf did look over the proposed towncore to sanity check me.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:04 am

Post by hercule »

we had a sub on our team which kind of diffused some of the tension we were feeling but yeah
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2539, Hopkirk wrote:what's that towncore? i could find it in your iso but i didn't when i went ctrl f towncore

i'm
trying
to get hectic to look at this game tomorrow btw but he's a busy person.
it was me/oka/you/unwnd/ceph

hold on work meeting
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by hercule »

In post 2557, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2424, hercule wrote:
In post 2423, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2421, hercule wrote:@ABR what's your take on mastina or Ythan? I would vote either. I've made that clear as well. I'm not even sure who you are classifying as "running the show"
Mastin town Ythan dont know
ok well if you want to vote outside of Xtoxm, you can have my vote on Ythan. Other than that I'm not really sure what you are expecting as far as having people push outside, that's kind of a nebulous request. You're not relegated to the sidelines, you're just suggesting to make better bandwagons without giving any targets or reasons
Why Ythan over any of DGB, rw or Cephrir. In other words: What town points do you have for any of them 3?
Well I scumread Ythan after I ISO'd them and have been sus of them most of the game, and if anything they have gotten worse since then. I was sus of DGB but I have been trying to re-evaluate them because I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I think I like them more now. I townread Cephrir when I ISO'd them and nothing has changed since then. You can find all of the points regarding those three by checking my posts. I'm not sure who RW is. I'm going to assume you meant TW. Vaguely townlean the worst. I don't have any strong points in their favor, but that doesn't mean I would want to vote them over someone I think is scummy. Honestly, I feel like I have been pretty upfront about my scumread on Ythan so I don't really understand your question. And I have been vocal about townreading Cephrir. DGB, the worst, I would understand not knowing my take on them. This question doesn't seem to have any meat on it other than asking it for the sake of asking.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #216) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by hercule »

xtoxm, you've noticed the wagon on you, do you have a single thought about it? do you realize you're almost 100% being flipped today?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (isolation #217) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by hercule »

xtoxm, what's for dinner tonight?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:00 am

Post by hercule »

howdy folks, had a really busy weekend so hadn't had a chance to read the thread any. catching up now
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:37 am

Post by hercule »

In post 2997, mastina wrote:
In post 2993, Dannflor wrote:There is not a reason to town read xtoxm.
There is: his read progression actually looks fluid in a town manner.

Beyond that: there's an overwhelming gut feeling. The gut feeling is just that he's town. Strongly so.

When I say I have zero doubts he is town, I mean it--no confbias, no tunnel vision involved

Sure, he's largely null, he could be scum
lol
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #220) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:44 am

Post by hercule »

In post 3080, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3063, Ythan wrote:Sorry for being testy but like. Nothing you're saying matters at all???
Okay is in the right and you look bad.
oka kinda rekt ythan in page 122-123 but I suppose this would always be my takeaway when one of my strongest townreads and one of my strongest scumreads go at it lmao
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3296 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:46 am

Post by hercule »

In post 3294, innocentvillager wrote:hercule how is your team feeling about Uncrowned (e.g peta)
LMAO let me actually paraphrase our entire conversation:

shady (hercule): "@petapan what are you thinking about winter flakes"

petpan: "i'm not caught up let me get back to you"

shady: "ok no rush"

that was on friday lmao
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #222) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:56 am

Post by hercule »

xtoxm's tracker claim is a bit weird considering he didn't seem to blink at all going up to L-2 but I guess his teammate prodding him to claim might line up? either way doesn't make sense to flip that now - that would be doing scum's dirty work for them if he's real

I am only through page 127 but I realllly want to start a wagon on mastina. can I get a "vibe check" since that seems to be the appropriate term on this site

VOTE: mastina
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3298 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:05 am

Post by hercule »

Cephrir wagon is Not The Way
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (isolation #224) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 am

Post by hercule »

In post 3299, innocentvillager wrote:why is ceph wagon not the way?
It's not the way because a) I think they are town. And b) we have much better leads. My next dive into the game is going to be scumcasing mastina but I want to see who vibes with it first before I share that.

If you want further reading, the bedrock of my townread on Cephrir was formed ~ 1/3 through D1 a la . At that point, I felt strongly they were town. Their contributions have been a bit muted since but I think some of that was explained by mastina subbing into the game. They haven't done anything to change my read on them and I think they would be a bad flip considering they are >rand to flip town fmpov.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #225) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 am

Post by hercule »

Call to arms: who *opposes* a mastina flip

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”