NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1274, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Wrt Pine, no offence Norwee but he wouldn’t know that you being “irritating” is an extremely strong towntell for you.
Lolwat.

Not to rain on your parade but i have been called one of the most annoying players in a scumgame i had. And probably other times too.
Annoyingness NAI.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1154, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1128, Thestatusquo wrote:What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
Yes I get that and I think that’s likely true for all of us. I usually only understand why I’m getting scumread is when I actually get a red role pm. Otherwise, I obviously have somewhat of a blind spot I can’t do much about but I actually do get by best reads that way and I still don’t tr TGP and that isn’t helped by him being on a wagon I’m pretty sure is town.
People are paranoid, or bad at mafia, choose whichever you like more, at least that helps me to deal with scumreads on me
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius can you try to focus on something other than yourself or how other slots interact with you.
What's your take on the game right now?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1170, Flavor Leaf wrote:might be worth to resolve in Status-Ramcius
Whole TSQ push on me is our different playstyles, he likes to comment on everything, I don't like to comment unless I have strong opinion or something really pings me and I go berserk mode :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1275, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1274, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Wrt Pine, no offence Norwee but he wouldn’t know that you being “irritating” is an extremely strong towntell for you.
Lolwat.

Not to rain on your parade but i have been called one of the most annoying players in a scumgame i had. And probably other times too.
Annoyingness NAI.
Oh I didn’t know that. You weren’t remotely irritating in Dung Beetle 1.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1128, Thestatusquo wrote:What if I told you that things which are wrong from your perspective arent necessarily wrong from the perspective of people who aren't you? That's my biggest problem with your reasoning. All the other stuff besides that seems spot on.

Also I'm trying to decide if I'm voting pine or not. I don't think I'm willing to let them come in, do dick all while angrily shading me and then disengage from the game again.
Yes I get that and I think that’s likely true for all of us. I usually only understand why I’m getting scumread is when I actually get a red role pm. Otherwise, I obviously have somewhat of a blind spot I can’t do much about but I actually do get by best reads that way and I still don’t tr TGP and that isn’t helped by him being on a wagon I’m pretty sure is town.
People are paranoid, or bad at mafia, choose whichever you like more, at least that helps me to deal with scumreads on me
What is your current read on Ico?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1259, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1245, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1241, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do think Nancy is obvtown at this point, i just don't believe their argument on why TGP is definitely scum is as suuuuuper convincing as they make it out to be. So i want to just keep wagoning Zor who has been scummier.
ok but my question is what has nancy done this game that she couldn't theoretically replicate as scum? Like, yeah I agree that in general that shes more likely to be town than not based on how I'm reading her motivations but I don't understand why scum nancy could not play this exact game this exact same way?
Scum!Nancy is pretty one-dimensional imo, they also lurk more. They are definitely aggressive as both alignments as i've pointed out before, but their reasons for getting mad so far makes sense from them.
I'm really not seeing them as scum in this game, and you can quote me on that henceforth.
Activity is 100% NAI for me. I’ve done any and everything activity wise as every alignment: town, scum, 3P. That’s why I got upset earlier at FL’s Auro read because I’ve lurked passively/actively, replaced out, hyper posted etc. as all 3 alignments, so activity is never an accurate way to read me. Not sure I’d necessarily agree with the “one dimensional” part either. It’s more how I approach reads and the game. In a nutshell, you could tell I was scum in that game because it was beyond clear I had no interest in solving but then I might have also possibly been demotivated as town once the masons decided to direct it but I agree with most of this. I am generally much more highly motivated when I’m town because my juice is in solving riddles and having to give fake reads, solves, etc. is as boring af, so I really hate doing that.
When you'll figure out that playing as a scum is a puzzle too and probably even harder than playing as a town, you'll ascend :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1277, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ramcius can you try to focus on something other than yourself or how other slots interact with you.
What's your take on the game right now?
I believe I posted it - I have no interest in "meta" discussions and AtE that are going for most part now, I said I'm fine with flipping Akarin today. If you want anything specific, you can ask me, but don't be second TSQ and tell me "do the thing"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:

What is your current read on Ico?
I wouldn't mind, if he ate a bullet, doesn't matter from who - scum or vig, but I'm not interested in voting him today
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

nancy stop beating around the push

i want you to quote me where i pushed you to vote akarin

ur actually beginning to tilt me here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do the thing.

DO THE THING!

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I asked for advice and FB says they think FL shouldn’t be that high town and TGP is kind of limbaity so not sure there.
Personally i think TGP is limbaity as both allignments so it’s not too much of a worry to me. But yeah, FL maybe leantown and not that high town. Cus paranoia i guess.

Firebringer always town reads me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1286, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I asked for advice and FB says they think FL shouldn’t be that high town and TGP is kind of limbaity so not sure there.
Personally i think TGP is limbaity as both allignments so it’s not too much of a worry to me. But yeah, FL maybe leantown and not that high town. Cus paranoia i guess.

Firebringer always town reads me

i think that is fake.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't like how FL keeps shading me by saying my reads are political, calling stuff fake. Etc.
It's not something that can be argued against. It's just a very easy way to shade.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't like how FL keeps shading me by saying my reads are political, calling stuff fake. Etc.
It's not something that can be argued against. It's just a very easy way to shade.

I could argue against it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I'm very much trying to shade you, so I'm happy that came across like that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If a scum deepwolf wanted to shade an too townread player and knock them down a bit that's the kind of phraseology they'd use.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You're also enabling Ico, someone I also am semi suspicious of, and in the group I think I am wrong to town read everyone in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1291, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If a scum deepwolf wanted to shade an too townread player and knock them down a bit that's the kind of phraseology they'd use.
Sure, but this is like you're trying to paint me as a scum deepwolf, when that is not the case. I'm just calling out what I don't like.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you mean by enabling Ico?

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you're giving Ico momentum to push Nancy instead of you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1295, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're giving Ico momentum to push Nancy instead of you.
Don't make me spit out my drink.

Wtf are you talking about?

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like even if you're town, you can't not see why I'm suspicious
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1254, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Me during most of these 1v1's

In post 1258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fine maybe u are town Ico.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

probably a few more, but you definitely picked a side

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”