NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Ico's push against Nancy is silly, and i'm not sure how serious it is.
So yes, i am egging it on so i can understand it better and what their mindset really is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But to say i've "picked a side" is quite frankly disingenuous. I've townread Nancy for a long time and to say i've chosen a side against her is either you being supremely ignorant, or malicious.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1285, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do the thing.

DO THE THING!
So, your attempt to engage me was just to show some busywork? You don't even care why I'm happy with Akarin elim today, nor you trying to convince me to choose someone else, like zor, who is pretty much in same spot as Akarin - scummy lurker
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1302, Ramcius wrote:

DO THE THING!
So, your attempt to engage me was just to show some busywork? You don't even care why I'm happy with Akarin elim today, nor you trying to convince me to choose someone else, like zor, who is pretty much in same spot as Akarin - scummy lurker
That post you're quoting was a joke.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

DO THE THING!
I'm aware of that, I'm asking why you decided to make a joke and not follow up with something serious after you got same thing that I posted not that long ago? It gives me feeling that you didn't bothered ISOing me, nor did you cared about follow up to your question about my opinion on gamestate
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1304, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

DO THE THING!
I'm aware of that, I'm asking why you decided to make a joke and not follow up with something serious after you got same thing that I posted not that long ago? It gives me feeling that you didn't bothered ISOing me, nor did you cared about follow up to your question about my opinion on gamestate
this is one of the first posts ramcius has made that has pinged me in a townie way all game.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well look at that, looks like my post helped solve Ramcius's alignment after all.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1284, Iconeum wrote:nancy stop beating around the push

i want you to quote me where i pushed you to vote akarin

ur actually beginning to tilt me here
And you trying to falsey accuse me of being scum here because I’m not auto agreeing on Pine being lockscum is tilting me as well as your bs discredit. No the last time I did what you demanded, you tried to twist it and use it against me. I’m not doing fuckall until you smarten the fuck up and make things right with me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

DO THE THING!
I don’t understand why you’re townreading Ico for what reads to me like an obvious shitpush. He could be crazy town doing this sure but there isn’t any reason to think he couldn’t also do this as scum and him taking 0 responsibility for his lion’s share of this insane clusterfuck isn’t sitting at all well with me. If TGP is scum here, I’d definitely not be ruling out Ico as a possible buddy. Why because they’re both bullshit shitpushing me and I’m seriously very close to losing it on him. It’s no longer amusing. In fact it’s downright shitty what he’s doing to me. It’s totally not okay, not even in the slightest.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just so it's clear. This:

DO THE THING!
Is intended as an response to this:
In post 1282, Ramcius wrote:If you want anything specific, you can ask me, but don't be second TSQ and tell me "do the thing"
Not this:
In post 1284, Iconeum wrote:nancy stop beating around the push

i want you to quote me where i pushed you to vote akarin

ur actually beginning to tilt me here

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1300, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Ico's push against Nancy is silly, and i'm not sure how serious it is.
So yes, i am egging it on so i can understand it better and what their mindset really is.
okay, this is different from what I thought, so I can accept this answer
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1301, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But to say i've "picked a side" is quite frankly disingenuous. I've townread Nancy for a long time and to say i've chosen a side against her is either you being supremely ignorant, or malicious.
Nah, you just assume I read the thread more than I do
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1292, Flavor Leaf wrote:You're also enabling Ico, someone I also am semi suspicious of, and in the group I think I am wrong to town read everyone in.
@Norwee, while I don’t agree with FL’s read on you, he isn’t wrong about this. My take is that you’re stunned town not really knowing how to react to it but you really should acknowledge that what Ico is doing to me now/has been doing, to me is ubershitty irrespective of alignment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nancy - I never stated my read on Norwegian
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

actually, I did, and I stated lean town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1297, Flavor Leaf wrote:like even if you're town, you can't not see why I'm suspicious
What is this anyway. I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1292, Flavor Leaf wrote:You're also enabling Ico, someone I also am semi suspicious of, and in the group I think I am wrong to town read everyone in.
+1

Yes, he has been baiting me, massively discrediting me unlike Shea in a way that looks like he’s trying to set me up for a possible miselim down the road. It’s complete trash how he’s been interacting with me and I’m not giving anyone who treats me this shitty a fucking tr in any game ever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Norwee, while I don’t agree with FL’s read on you, he isn’t wrong about this. My take is that you’re stunned town not really knowing how to react to it but you really should acknowledge that what Ico is doing to me now/has been doing, to me is ubershitty irrespective of alignment.
Ok.

The state of Norway officially condemns Iconeums actions as morally incorrect and will be dropping severe sanctions between our foreign relations with them if an written apology to Nancy is not seen in the next 24 hours.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1315, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1297, Flavor Leaf wrote:like even if you're town, you can't not see why I'm suspicious

it was me saying town you should be able to see why I would think it's suspicious.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1318, Flavor Leaf wrote:

it was me saying town you should be able to see why I would think it's suspicious.
No you said if i was town then there is no way i can't see why you are suspicious. Clearly.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1298, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1254, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Me during most of these 1v1's

In post 1258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fine maybe u are town Ico.
@Norwee, I don’t see what makes Ico town from any of this but my take is that you’re being manipulated by his over the top AtE which I’m doubting is real. I have every goddamned right not to be tr him after that garbage he perpetuated on me with Akarin and if Shea needs me to requote all of it instead of rereading what actually happened that’s on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you're misunderstanding my thoughts here, i didn't give Iconeum a townread for scumreading you. In fact, i didn't think they honestly scumread you at all. I thought it was a joke they were taking to the next level and having fun with. If they are actually serious then i think it's an bad take.
I was just townreading their mood, or what i assumed to be their mood anyway.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1318, Flavor Leaf wrote:

No you said if i was town then there is no way i can't see why you are suspicious. Clearly.
no, i said can't not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

as town, there's no way you shouldn't be able to see why I have reason to think you could be scum. I'm not saying you're scum, I just have reasons to believe you could be, and I think that's completely fair.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1300, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Ico's push against Nancy is silly, and i'm not sure how serious it is.
I think it’s pretty damn obvious isn’t it? He has one helluva a nerve making the batshit insane accusations he’s been making against after what he did to me and he’s been strong arming me and acting extremely manipulative - like how FL interacted with me in both PA and less so CoD but it’s extremely toxic and manipulative.

Before: You may be scum if you don’t sheep me on Akarin.

Now: You may be scum for not scumlocking Pine.

Yes, this is a bit of ah over exageration. I won’t deny that but it’s obviously necessary to open up some people’s eyes here.

Yes, it’s entirely possible that he actually believes all of this crap but when someone spews that kind of horseshit, my scumdar gets massively pinged. Only reason I’m not voting him rn is he at least had the good sense to steer clear of Molla wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”