TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (261)
Ramcius(1)
~ (19)
Pine(1)
~ (144)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i know you scumread me as town FL.
That's literally what you did in that large i referred to earlier where you played as Pretentious.
Kept saying i was scum when i felt like i'd never been townier.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really understand what Iconeum would gain by pushing you here though? I think it's been made pretty clear that almost no slots has any interest in pushing you anymore, or at the very least should be quite aware it will be difficult as you are so townread.
I guess i just don't see what scum!Ico has to gain by picking a fight on you, but i suppose he could be trying to get townread like you said. That's a possibility i didn't really consider.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1305, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1304, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1303, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1302, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1285, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do the thing.

DO THE THING!
So, your attempt to engage me was just to show some busywork? You don't even care why I'm happy with Akarin elim today, nor you trying to convince me to choose someone else, like zor, who is pretty much in same spot as Akarin - scummy lurker
That post you're quoting was a joke.
I'm aware of that, I'm asking why you decided to make a joke and not follow up with something serious after you got same thing that I posted not that long ago? It gives me feeling that you didn't bothered ISOing me, nor did you cared about follow up to your question about my opinion on gamestate
this is one of the first posts ramcius has made that has pinged me in a townie way all game.
I think several of his recent posts have pinged me as townie, which is why I don’t understand why Norwee had Akarin higher than Ram, since I’m still waiting on her to do something to help me get a read on her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1309, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just so it's clear. This:
In post 1285, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do the thing.

DO THE THING!
Is intended as an response to this:
In post 1282, Ramcius wrote:If you want anything specific, you can ask me, but don't be second TSQ and tell me "do the thing"
Not this:
In post 1284, Iconeum wrote:nancy stop beating around the push

i want you to quote me where i pushed you to vote akarin

ur actually beginning to tilt me here
Oh okay, I feel a lot better now but FL is right, I don’t think you ought to be tr Ico for any of that. My very real concern is that he’s hard pocketing you has intensified. Are you extremely sure that’s not affecting your read on him at all? Because it looks to me that he’s working overtime to try to get you to doubt me. I know it’s not working but if you’re tr him for the bs shitpush on me, he’s clearly making inroads. So I agree with FL that’s what it looks like. Where I’m disagreeing with him is that I think you’re being manipulated and he is going out of his way to try to get us to turn on each other and you need to not give him an easy tr for bad reasons imo because it just emboldens him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Akarin and BBmolla are not S/S based on wagonomics
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 920, Iconeum wrote:
In post 878, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 872, Iconeum wrote:
In post 869, Thestatusquo wrote:Please fix the coffee part and then talk to me about your reads because a bunch has happened since we last spoke.
i'm increasingly townreading FL

i'm no longer as sure about town!Nancy as i was earlier this day. She was quick on townreading me, but hasn't really engaged with me over anything really and i'd kinda expect the people who townread me to do that ESPECIALLY when they were smearing stuff like 'oh ico i think ur such a good player i'd better listend to your reads this game' or smt like that

I don't wanna flip Pine. I don't really scumread Zor, but at this point it just wouldn't be a loss for town to flip him. Which is why I think scum might be pushing this for the easy day 1 flip.

I've got no clue as to TSQ's allignment. I'm willing to give this more time and see what happens.

DEB same story basicly. I'm reading them and… there's like no real thoughts popping up in my head.

I don't really like the TGP wagon, but that might change if someone bothered to talk to me about it. I've had experience with them where they 'look scummy' as town, which gives me the same vibes this game. Probably dont wanna flip him either.
What is it you don’t feel I’ve engaged with you on? I read your Akarin case and I don’t know. I need a lot more for her, so I really don’t know why you think this?

Yes I definitely agree with you on FL. So I really don’t understand what you’re asking of me here?
In post 913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 693, Akarin wrote:I sort of instinctively want to defend Zor because that wagon came up so fast, but I really don't see anything towny from them, and looking at the claim I don't like it. Debating hammering.
Actually don’t really like this post. We still have a lot of time left.
In post 914, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Akarin
so you went from casting my case on Akarin aside, to voting her because? the current popular wagon ran out and ur going to the next one?
akarin posted literally nothing in between so if you genuinely didn't like that post, you probably would have mentioned it before or at least would have gone 'yeah i like your akarin case, this particular post stands out to me' instead of 'i don't know'.

I'm stepping out of the townblock created by Nancy btw.

VOTE: Nancy
So this was an extremely obviously terrible reason to vote me and now, well God forbid, I have the sheer audacity to challenge his lockscum Pine read when he hasn’t even been flipped and I’m being positioned as a possible buddy for that? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 921, Iconeum wrote:Nancy Drew 39 more like Nancy Scum 39 amiright
In post 1257, Iconeum wrote:AND she's townreading pine

yeah

i'm taking this 1v1
If you’re actually town here, you shouldn’t be jumping on me here for essentially batshit insane bullshit reasons. If fypov I’m not reading you correctly, then it’s totally your goddamned fucking fault.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

This is starting to get ridiculous

Two of the people on my wagon are about to be prodded and the thirds not far behind

What the actual fuck
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Akarin-DEB-ICO scum team hero solve
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

nah, idk.

Let's end this day phase, tbh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12547987#p12547987]post 1330[/url], Flavor Leaf"]I think Akarin and BBmolla are not S/S based on wagonomics[/quote]

Yeah I don’t think Molla’s aligned with anyone. I’m glad Ram finally towned it up because I was also suspicious that he was an potentially an easy push as well.

If Zor is scum, then Molla is likely spewed town by being the counterwagon. However, Pine being suspicious of the Zor wagon is not scummy so that’s yet another reason, Ico’s pushing me for that is seriously whack.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

@Zoraster: are you V/La? Is work really busy right now? I can’t fathom why you’re posting so little
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1334, Flavor Leaf wrote:Akarin-DEB-ICO scum team hero solve
Could be. Ico knows both my town and scumgame, so he should know from that, this isn’t how I play scum. So you think TGP could be a potential pocket then?

And it actually would make sense that it was Ico’s intention to paranoia me on Akarin so he could use that against me, because I’d obviously be reluctant to vote her after him positioning us as tvs. Him pushing me on my Pine read is absolutely gross.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

TGP's claim is just so bad if scum.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

Meh, if they’re a scum 1-shot Neighborizer what’s a better claim?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 884, zoraster wrote:I asked him to read TGP, and Ceph thinks it's possible TGP is scum, but is confused at why he's a popular target. Also as scum it'd be weird to go after Nancy because she'll definitely OMGUS you. Not the wagon I'd go for today, and it's practically the same wagon as the one that was on me (Flavor, BBmolla, Nancy, NEE). The only difference is Mistyx being on it and shea avoiding it despite really going after TGP (and obviously TGP not being on it). Kind of just reinforces to me that assuming there were a couple of scum on my wagon that it's not TGP.

Let's talk about interactions between common people on these wagons.

NEE about Flavor: Opening post is a vote for FL, says that FL vote is town. Directly talks to FL once. Gets asked a question directly by FL and responds with a scum game. Once more recently but just about how the game isn't chaotic.
Flavor about NEE: Quite a few. Asks NEE about his reads. There's a short back and forth previously mentioned here.

These two don't seem to be likely to be both scum, though I admit Flavor seems like the type of person who is good at interacting with his scummates.

NEE about BBMolla: basically agrees with BBM saying he's content with the Ram vote. Claims he'd support a BBM wagon if not for the wagon on me... then joins the TGP vote (justified later by then saying that TGP is the scummy one and bbmolla is "slightly scummy")
BBM about NEE: Votes for NEE in a jokingly way then goes back to the Pine project he assigned himself. No further interactions.

If one of these two are scum I could definitely see the other being scum. NEE could be halfheartedly distancing from BBM. That said, BBM doesn't have many interactions with anyone so have to adjust on that basis.

NEE about Nancy: His iso is FULL of interaction with Nancy.
Nancy about NEE: Likewise here.

Are NEE and Nancy otherwise good friends? Because assuming not, it seems unlikely to me that these two are together.

---

BBM about Flavor: Gets asked a direct question by FL and answers it quickly. Says he's "unconcerned with sorting FL today."
Flavor about BBM: Spends some time calling BBM "obviously town." Other than the direct question to BBM has no interaction with him until BBM says that he's unconcerned with FL.

Definitely a possible pairing, though again part of this is BBM has fewer interactions overall so it seems less determinative.

BBM about Nancy: recently called Nancy town. Otherwise nothing.
Nancy about BBM: Agrees with the Pine vote by BBM. Calls into question BBM's Pine vote later. Answers a question about Ramcius.

Nancy's posts to BBM seem pretty organic at least.

---

Nancy about Flavor: Similar to NEE, Nancy has oodles of interactions.
Flavor about Nancy: Similar.

Again, I think Nancy and Flavor are probably two people who would interact a lot with their scum partners, but I have no reason to believe that they're both scum aligned.

Eliminating Flavor and him turning scum would point me toward BBM but probably not NorwegianboyEE. My town read of Nancy aside, I feel like the two of them are probably well suited to playing off each other as scum.

Eliminating BBM doesn't really do much for this type of analysis, unfortunately as he could be a potential partner to basically anyone on that list.

NEE and Nancy aren't really two people I'm excited to see go today outside of this.
This isn’t a bad post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1340, BBmolla wrote:Meh, if they’re a scum 1-shot Neighborizer what’s a better claim?
Anything.

Anything is a better claim.

I guess it's I'm a bit biased considering if I was a 1-shot Neighborizer, I would just make something else up instead to try to make the game seem different than it is, so TGP could be true claiming.

I still think it's a bad claim if scum. He could be doing it, though, you're right.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 am

Post by BBmolla »

Tbh I think the Zor wagon was all town so that post is drivvle
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1325, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.20

zoraster(4)
~ (188), (174), (67), (75)

BBMolla(3)
~ (43), (25), (23)
Akarin(3)
~ (197), (60), (24)
TheGoldenParadox(1)
~ (261)
Ramcius(1)
~ (19)
Pine(1)
~ (144)

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-29 19:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
Yeah, I agree @Molla, I think Zor wagon is town, which would mean if Zor is scum, scum isn’t bussing and is usually there’s one scum trying to get on there for towncred but it’s also possible that’s wifom.

Anyway, feeling extremely confident Molla’s town here and scum likely jumped on both you and Ram as being the most LHF wagons for doing nothing remotely scummy.

My take is scum is on Molla, Ram and/or Pine. Norwee and Shea were trying to evaluate Pine but Ico practically lockscumed him and positioned me as his buddy. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I also think Akarin wagon is all town now that Ico’s no longer on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fuck my team is in shambles.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Long story short.
My team just lost ABR and Firebringer.

It's just me and Morning Tweet now. Until we get replacements.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Long story short.

Sorry to hear that. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1348, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Long story short.

Sorry to hear that. :/
Just checked the bans thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”