Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Crazy »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Cr3t1n is a likely jester target and he he's not even scummy, just a nuisance.
Ok, so, you are telling me that stuff any player worth their salt would get on ANYONE ELSE for can be excused in cretin? Unfounded suspicions, relative lurking, no reasonings whatsoever, basically NO SCUMHUNTING?
No, nobody else could be excused for it. But cr3t1n is an idiot; it's his meta. And unfortunately, it isn't fair, but I'd rather catch scum than worry if the game was "fair."
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 am

Post by The Jester »

We've risked a jester lynch two times now, you kind of have to in this set-up. :P
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think you are giving him far too much of a free pass. Even if it's his meta, it's entirely possible he entered that other game for the sole purpose of furthering it. Townies don't need to do that.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, why are the rest of us not worried? It is mafia who have to worry about lynching the Jester. Crazy's reaction does look very much like mafia to me. What do you guys think?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well, why are the rest of us not worried? It is mafia who have to worry about lynching the Jester. Crazy's reaction does look very much like mafia to me. What do you guys think?
I'm worried as hell we might be lynching the jester. It's just that I'd be a hypocrite to accuse the majority of mafiascum of lacking the guts to do anything conclusive and then shy away from a possible mafia due to jester fear.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
Umm, what the? If the Jester is lynched, EVERYONE loses.
The Jester wrote:We've risked a jester lynch two times now, you kind of have to in this set-up.
Not if we lynch you or forbiddan or Rishi.
forbiddan wrote:I think you are giving him far too much of a free pass. Even if it's his meta, it's entirely possible he entered that other game for the sole purpose of furthering it. Townies don't need to do that.
Forbiddan, earlier you were arguing that this whole nonsense with cr3t1n was a null-tell. Now that there's a wagon for him you give it your full support? What's up with that?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, but the only reason I can think of for this reaction from Crazy, is that he is mafia with Raver, and with me and Forbiddan not looking much like the Jester, him basically knowing Cretin is mafia. Anyone think that makes sense?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Cretin is Jester*
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
Yes, but the only reason I can think of for this reaction from Crazy, is that he is mafia with Raver, and with me and Forbiddan not looking much like the Jester, him basically knowing Cretin is mafia. Anyone think that makes sense?
No. I am town. And I'm not going to risk this whole game by lynching someone who is likely to be the jester and isn't even scummy in the first bit.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Crazy »

I'd be equally opposed to lynching Raver, btw.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddan, earlier you were arguing that this whole nonsense with cr3t1n was a null-tell. Now that there's a wagon for him you give it your full support? What's up with that?
I was at first. I also argued we can't let him live til lylo. I'm making good on that.
-StrangerCoug

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If Crazy was town, there is NO reason for him not to hammer Cretin right now.

Unvote

While I wait
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:

Unvote

While I wait
You sure you're not still trying to act jestery? What do you mean I have no reason to not hammer Cr3t1n?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I was at first. I also argued we can't let him live til lylo. I'm making good on that.
This makes sense. If Cretin is town, he's basically going to screw the town over in lylo. The only reason for not lynching him today is him being Jester. If Crazy insists on defending him I may start pushing for a Crazy lynch, becasue I really can't see this from a town point of view.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You sure you're not still trying to act jestery? What do you mean I have no reason to not hammer Cr3t1n?
This. If he DOES honestly believe cretin is the jester then of course he wouldn't hammer. Second, there might be discussion left, such as this thought provoking probe into crazy's alignment.
-StrangerCoug

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:

Unvote

While I wait
I am quite certain. If you are town, you should have no qualm with voting for Cretin right now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:

Unvote

While I wait
I am quite certain. If you are town, you should have no qualm with voting for Cretin right now.
*blink* Why? Was there something I missed in the rules that said the town doesn't have to worry about lynching the jester?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What do people think of this: Lynch Crazy, who's recent actions make him practically confirmed mafia in my eyes, and if Cretin makes it through the night, lynch him. That way, if mafia is worried about losing to Cretin-Jester, they would have to kill him.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm, please tell me how me not wanting to lynch some random person you pulled off the street makes me obvscum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:

Unvote

While I wait
*blink* Why? Was there something I missed in the rules that said the town doesn't have to worry about lynching the jester?
I repeat, if you were town, you would vote for Cretin.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Crazy »

Xtoxm wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:

Unvote

While I wait
I repeat, if you were town, you would vote for Cretin.
y
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Forbiddan and TJ: I would like your opinions here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Rishi too. Rishi's gotta be town...
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't like it. You've leapt from lynch to lynch all day,trying to railroad us in some direction of your choosing. It's chaotic and you might be scum trying to take advantage of it. I liked TK as scum, and I like cretin as scum, but I'm not nearly as sure I see Crazy scum.
-StrangerCoug

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

forbiddanlight wrote:I don't like it. You've leapt from lynch to lynch all day,trying to railroad us in some direction of your choosing. It's chaotic and you might be scum trying to take advantage of it. I liked TK as scum, and I like cretin as scum, but I'm not nearly as sure I see Crazy scum.
Crazy has been suspected by just about everyone but me and you today, if I was scum I could have got him lynched easily. How do explain explain his recent actions if not for him being scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”