Superb Idea Mafia

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Korina »

Town Neighborizor

Each night, you may target a player and add them to your neighborhood.

Mafia One-Shot Recruiter

Once per game, you can recruit a player into the Mafia, turning them into a vanilla mafia goon.

Survivalistic Cult Leader

Each night, you may target a player and attempt to recruit them to the Cult. If the player is a member of the Mafia, the recruitment will fail. Recruited players become Neutral Survivors.
This role wins if they are alive at the end of the game, or if at least half of their recruits are still alive. If this role wins, all recruits win as well.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Korina »

Marshal

Each night, you may target another player in the game, and prevent anyone else from targeting them.

Janitor

Thrice per game, you may target another player in the game. Should that player die the night you target them, they will not flip. You will be informed of what their role was.

Bomber

Each night, you may attempt to put a fuse on another player. If that player is attacked, they will survive and the fuse will be ignited. Once the fuse is ignited, town will be informed of this, and will have two days to eliminate you; otherwise you will automatically kill all other players ignoring any forms of immunity, and win the game.
Once a fuse is ignited, all other fuses are assumed to be ignited.

If there is a Neutral Survivor in the game, or role that has to survive to the end of the game to win, they are not killed by this explosion.

This role cannot be night-killed.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Korina »

Town Jailkeeper

Mafia JOAT

1-Shot Strongman/Roleblocker

Guardian Angel

- Twice per game, you may watch over your ward, rendering them Truly Deathproof for that night, and the following day. This protection is publicly announced at the start of the day.
- You share a PT with your ward, where you may speak at any time.
- Should your ward die, you will instead become a Neutral Survivor, provided you are still alive.
- Should you die, you are still able to use your abilities like normal. You additionally may continue speaking to your ward in your PT; however, you are not added to the Dead PT.

You win if your ward, ([NAME]), survives to the end of the game.

Mod Notes: A player that is Truly Deathproof cannot be killed in any method, beyond being modkilled. This includes anything that ignores immunity.
The GA protection announcement should be stated as "The Guardian Angel watched over [NAME] last night."
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Korina »

Town Day Vigilante

Mafia Day Vigilante

Eternally Bulletproof Day SK

Mod Notes: Eternally Bulletproof roles cannot be killed by a dayvig.
All Dayvigs must be publicly posted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Korina »

NK-Immune Miller Vig

Returns a guilty result when investigated.
Cannot be killed at night.
Can attempt to kill a player each night.

Mafia Godfather

Serial Killer

Gains the choice of investigation immunity or bulletproof in pre-game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Korina »

Mayor

Basically an activated IC doublevoter. Only gains doublevote upon revealing.
Cannot be healed by a Doctor when revealed.

Mafia Vocally Disloyal Day Vigilante

The mod states that the vigilante is disloyal each time they attempt to kill a player.

Pirate

Each day, you may PM the mod a player name. You will target that player at night, roleblocking them, and informing them they've been challenged to a duel.
They must submit "Sidestep", "Chainmail", or "Backpedal", and you must submit "Scimitar", "Rapier", or "Pistol".
If you, or your target does not submit a response, they will automatically forfeit the duel.
You cannot duel someone again the night after dueling them.

Wins if they successfully win two duels. This wincon does not end the game automatically, and the Pirate may continue dueling people.

Scimitar beats Sidestep, Rapier beats Chainmail, and Pistol beats Backpedal. If the Pirate wins a duel, their target is automatically killed.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Korina »

Town Clairvoyant Bodyguard

Each night, you may target one player. Should they die, you will die in their place.
If you are healed the night you die protecting someone, you will learn the identity of your assailant tomorrow night.
You cannot be healed by a Doctor if this ability activates.

Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver

May switch all targets between two people once at night. Players are not informed of this occurring.
Eg. if Player A and Player B are targeted by the Bus Driver, and Player C attempts to target Player A, they will instead target Player B.

A Very Confused Survivor Wearing A Bulletproof Vest Who Who Woke Up Very Late, And Has No Idea What Even Is Going On, Because They Never Got A Role PM.

If this role is rolled, this automatically becomes the player's role PM, regardless of anything stating otherwise.
This role does not get a Role PM.
This player does not appear to vote; however, their vote counts like normal.
This player cannot die at night.

The Survivor's vote always appears to be "not voting".
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Korina »

A Tracker Without A Role PM

Do not send this player a Role PM, and if asked about it, say you sent it to them.
If they ask you to send it again, do not send them anything.

This role otherwise is functionally a vanilla Tracker.

Mafia Confused Framer

Do not send this player a Role PM.
This player's vote always appears to be "Not Voting", but counts like normal.

Total Confusion Informed Jester

If this is one of the options for the Third-Party, do not send role PMs to anyone else until they have picked. If they pick this role, follow the instructions below; otherwise, send Role PMs like normal.

Upon this role being confirmed to be in the game, all players beyond this player will not receive a Role PM.
All players will not appear to vote; however, their votes count like normal.
At the start of the game, this player is sent a copy of everyone's role PM.

This role wins if it's eliminated. If this occurs, it automatically endgames all other players.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B