AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #573 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:37 am

Post by AGar »

Sorry, NYE/NYAM got out of hand with *checks notes* gratuitous amounts of beer and WoW.

Reading now. 22 pages, should be a short catchup.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #576 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 am

Post by AGar »

RVS/RQS discussion is stupid.

GE, PP ping me as off wrt reactions to IC announcement.

NPOM #108 is weird. Can't suss out if it's something more likely to come from town or scum. Need to powerdive NPOM.

And the Stretch Armstrong Reach of the Year Award for 2020 goes to #123.

There is scum in {Zito/Elements} and if it's Zito I'm gonna be :sadfaec:

NPOM #167 feels pockety. As does #172.

LM returns, doesn't address why they voted IC and if it was memery or otherwise. Das bad.

Lots of folks jumping on Elements over Zito and I want to know why because both votes onto LM were gross and I would love to know what people are seeing.

Fuck, we prematurely handed out the Stretch Armstrong Reach of the Year Award for 2020, #178 came in under the wire.

#224 is G R O S S
In post 239, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m trying to cultivate a playstyle
Pls stop right thar

#252 from LM is just a blatant lie? Wow. Such bold.

#268 is also bad! Elements isn't active lurking despite their voting memery. Hayker has kinda just been background noise.

NPOM is probably scum, but I would also power policy yeet him for his preachy bullshit we see in the late 200s.
Me, Earlier in these notes wrote:There is scum in {Zito/Elements}
Ok maybe not.

#547 - If Hayker is scum, Zito is town. Book it.

Would love to yeet within {Hayker/NPOM/LM} today.

No desire to yeet within {PZ/GE/Alch/Elements} today.

{PP/Kazyan/Swims/Chosen} don't feel like flips where they'd give enough information as currently constructed, but there is likely some scumbag in there.

VOTE: Hayker
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #586 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:49 am

Post by AGar »

In post 578, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Not really following agar's logic half the time to be honest. Throwing darts could give just as good results.
I mean, it's hard to follow a town mindset when you're a scumbag.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #601 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 592, Papa Zito wrote:Holy shit I'm playing mafia with AGar. 2021 off to a gr8 start.

Kinda curious though, why did your catchup post peter out in the 200s?
The Cincy/UGA game was ending while I was reading that (ugh), honestly, so I was reading and making mental notes but not typing. I probably need to re-read that bit again to see if there's anything I missed, but nothing particularly popped out that I felt the need to note by post #.

Also accusing skittles of using "admin work" to justify absence is a hell of a take when 1) they aren't doing that and 2) that would be a gross thing for them to do so accusing them of that is twice as gross.

I'd like to really push consideration for a yeet of Hayker. They haven't done much for me to consider them town and their interactions have felt "don't rock the boat"ish, while their 'defense' of townreading Zito was, um, to be kind - fabricated - and read like a slip of being too confident in their ability to "save a town" player and reeked of being informed. I can do a bigger post if people want more persuasion but 547 pinged me hard enough to go from wanting to vote NPOM to being more convinced Hayker needs to eat a yeet. If not I'll switch over to a leading wagon to make sure we get a yeet but we should really really yeet the shit out of Hayker.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #623 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 603, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh shit AGar are you a UGA fan? My mom went to UGA for her accounting degree so I'm a fan of them
Nah, I root for the little guys so I was pulling for Cincy and watching them bungle the game away.
In post 602, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 601, AGar wrote:I'd like to really push consideration for a yeet of Hayker. They haven't done much for me to consider them town and their interactions have felt "don't rock the boat"ish, while their 'defense' of townreading Zito was, um, to be kind - fabricated - and read like a slip of being too confident in their ability to "save a town" player and reeked of being informed. I can do a bigger post if people want more persuasion but 547 pinged me hard enough to go from wanting to vote NPOM to being more convinced Hayker needs to eat a yeet. If not I'll switch over to a leading wagon to make sure we get a yeet but we should really really yeet the shit out of Hayker.
I’d like to see the bigger post on Hayker. You’re the only one voting them and I don’t see what’s so bad about that seals the deal for you.
Ok, I'll do this tomorrow earlyish.
In post 606, Lunar Martian wrote:The part directed at me isn't what happened, and its not what Papa claimed happened. You should read the thread before jumping in and voicing such aggression.
I did read what happened - did you? You accused PP and PZ of, and I quote, 'using the fact that they are site admins as a shield.' I'm not sure how else someone is supposed to interpret that after you accused them of using it and not actively solving. Despite the fact that neither did this, even accusing such is shitty. It's akin to people who try and intimate that V/LAs are used strategically and that's the kind of shit that can get fucked.
In post 620, Gamma Emerald wrote:just using it as a reason you're not voting PZ
Am I taking crazy pills or are people just trying to force what they want a sentence to mean into a sentence?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #637 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:27 am

Post by AGar »

I overslept but bigger case coming. In the meantime, have a meme.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #638 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:49 am

Post by AGar »

Hayker is scum

How?

Take a look at their 12 post ISO. It'll take you all of 5 minutes.

The only attempt to figure anything out beyond dusting the surface is exclusively focused on Zito (, [look at that pseudosymmetry!]), using 11 year old meta in 457 and then flat out selling mistruths in 547. I like Zito. I do not want to yeet Zito, both because he is giving me some town vibes here and also because I like Zito. But Zito has not "come out swinging hard." I haven't felt any pressure being applied behind his votes - he's parked on Kayzan right now despite not mentioning him since post 301 on 12/28. I see his town mindset based on some other things, but 547 is straight up scum telling they know too much and fucking up when they need to justify a TR. They tried to feign some interest in Alchemist in but never followed it up.

and are opportunistic attempts to sway something to Elements while ignoring Elements' declaration that they were going to essentially troll a bit at the start of the game. Elements re-explains the joke in 266, and then they switch to "active lurking" in to justify their continued stay. is another fun question with no follow up, nor response to Elements's reply. They asked on Tuesday. It's Saturday.

The rest is background fluff meant not to rock the boat - nothing in , , and does anything to move the game forward, to suss out Elements alignment more, or to branch to another read. Over the course of 24 hours they popped in 4 (373 was in this window and I've already touched on that) posts that could have just been posts of a 404'd image and it would've been the same contribution as them.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #707 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:28 am

Post by AGar »

In post 688, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 638, AGar wrote:
Hayker is scum

How?

Take a look at their 12 post ISO. It'll take you all of 5 minutes.

The only attempt to figure anything out beyond dusting the surface is exclusively focused on Zito (, [look at that pseudosymmetry!]), using 11 year old meta in 457 and then flat out selling mistruths in 547. I like Zito. I do not want to yeet Zito, both because he is giving me some town vibes here and also because I like Zito. But Zito has not "come out swinging hard." I haven't felt any pressure being applied behind his votes - he's parked on Kayzan right now despite not mentioning him since post 301 on 12/28. I see his town mindset based on some other things, but 547 is straight up scum telling they know too much and fucking up when they need to justify a TR. They tried to feign some interest in Alchemist in but never followed it up.

and are opportunistic attempts to sway something to Elements while ignoring Elements' declaration that they were going to essentially troll a bit at the start of the game. Elements re-explains the joke in 266, and then they switch to "active lurking" in to justify their continued stay. is another fun question with no follow up, nor response to Elements's reply. They asked on Tuesday. It's Saturday.

The rest is background fluff meant not to rock the boat - nothing in , , and does anything to move the game forward, to suss out Elements alignment more, or to branch to another read. Over the course of 24 hours they popped in 4 (373 was in this window and I've already touched on that) posts that could have just been posts of a 404'd image and it would've been the same contribution as them.
I agree there’s an odd focus on Zito there and the TMI point makes sense.

The tunneling on Elements is more NAI and I would only think and are opportunistic if Lunar is scum. Not sure why scum would feel a need to focus on Elements there and Town wouldn’t otherwise.

I could vote Hayker if need be based on the first part but the rest doesn’t really sell me on it.

And in fairness re I had already said all I had to say regarding Elements so my response wasn’t something Hayker could have really followed up on.
Ok, you don't like the supporting arguments, but how about the fact that they came in here, looked around, made some observations on things currently happening (wagon state, interacting with who they were voting) but completely ignored the post that was "Hey you're scum!"? Like this has already been pointed out at the time you made this post - do you not think that's a questionable thing to do at all?

Semi-related: NPOM's insistence on "Alch is town because I oppose this wagon and any time I oppose a Day 1 wagon, I'm right" and then providing two games to say that that's enough to be indicative is both :chef's kiss: for small sample size and also very bad.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #726 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 710, Hayker wrote:Agar, I invite you to read Papa Zito's iso in kh mafia and tell me what you see in the playbstyle differences
No, because meta is trash.

I do not believe either of these claims lmao.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1717 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:49 am

Post by AGar »

r
r
r
r
r
rR
R
R
R
RABBLE

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1719 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:55 am

Post by AGar »

I mean newbies are good because it's a semi-open setup with fairly basic roles and a smaller player list so it allows you to focus more on posting and less on mechanical speculations and stuff like that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1721 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:07 am

Post by AGar »

I mean, I don't know that I would have? I got 2/3 but I don't know that I would've gotten past LM and his behavior in endgame was really like "oh they can't be this obvious about unwnd/LM, can they? I think they are."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1727 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1694, Datisi wrote:unwnd (Mafia Multitasking Jailkeeper) and 2ndchosen1 (Mafia Bulletproof Enabler) survive and win.
hey fuckers
I WAS RIGHT ABOUT UNWND
AND YALL ARE STUPID FOR YEETING KAZYAN
I called it when unwnd was still NPOM. :cool:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”