TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 824, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 822, hercule wrote:
In post 821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 819, hercule wrote:@LLD my team thinks you might just be scum shitpushing me, can you engage with me a bit as to what you don't like about my posts?
No. Your team can stuff it and you can eat rope.
now that's what i call good faith scumhunting
It is. You're scum. Why do I need to convince you or your team of anything? Why should I take the time to have a long protracted nonsense conversation where you get to gum up the thread with minutia about how definitely I'm misunderstanding you and you're so town.

You are always going to say you're town.

I think you're scum and I'm not going to change that opinion by arguing it with you.
If you're so town, prove it by actually doing something townie.
In post 834, Dannflor wrote:
In post 829, hercule wrote:does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
this type of appeal to the crowd shit is not towny, hercule

I feel like you could be literally doing anything else in this game besides trying to appear the good-faith half of the LLD vs. hercule 1v1 and instead you're trying to do something that I think you should *know* is unproductive

Like you trying to engage LLD here doesn't feel like you actually want to solve her, it feels like you want to show yourself off as towny

Ooh fuck yeah Dann is town I'm locking it in. I wasn't convinced before and was trying to poke and prod but him getting there on the Hercule is not doing townie actions train about the same time I did is a fucking GOOD FEELING.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:02 am

Post by hercule »

In post 845, Dannflor wrote:okay but the way you phrased that whole post sounds like you're trying to set up a dichotomy of "I'm the good-faith player here just trying to understand you LLD and you are the bad-faith player"

like it's very p e r f o r m a t i v e and "does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD" is a direct appeal to the crowd that feels more like you're looking for a specific answer than actually trying to get a meta read from anyone
ok well I literally just want input from people, can i get yours?
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 am

Post by hercule »

i feel like i'm being gaslit here: i am trying to find mafia and i'm being accused of not doing anything towny, what else do you expect town to do?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 843, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ABHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ceph.

CEPH.

He's scum complaining about being caught for the wrong reasons.

It's open now. He's upset not because he's town being pressured, but because he's scum and he doesn't think he should be suspected for what he's done so far.

You can see it right? It's fucking obvious.
yeah, i can see it.

i'm also hyper aware that voting him here is what i'd desperately want to do to get your attention off me if i were scum here, and that this post is probably the exact post i would make to try to get away with it.

VOTE: hercule

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 842, hercule wrote:tbh I was kind of expecting Ceph to post a short case on someone by now like they did on Agar cuz I was assuming they were tryna copy their towngame when they did that, but if they flipped scum again they prob wouldn't do it again cuz of the optics
that was way later in the game IIRC and like multiple have expressed the vibe that it's hard to get reads this game

ceph isn't the type of player to just make up a read on someone and I don't think there's a shit ton of directly case-able content in this game so far like AGar's post was
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 am

Post by hercule »

In post 846, Cephrir wrote:
In post 840, hercule wrote:
In post 835, Cephrir wrote:
In post 829, hercule wrote:
In post 824, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 822, hercule wrote:
In post 821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 819, hercule wrote:@LLD my team thinks you might just be scum shitpushing me, can you engage with me a bit as to what you don't like about my posts?
No. Your team can stuff it and you can eat rope.
now that's what i call good faith scumhunting
It is. You're scum. Why do I need to convince you or your team of anything? Why should I take the time to have a long protracted nonsense conversation where you get to gum up the thread with minutia about how definitely I'm misunderstanding you and you're so town.

You are always going to say you're town.

I think you're scum and I'm not going to change that opinion by arguing it with you. If you're so town, prove it by actually doing something townie.
nah see we're not playing this game. it's clear you have no reason for fosing me (your initial fos was because of your #mastinaplay, and then later you seemed to justify it by just quoting a post of mine and saying it's bad), and so if you aren't going to engage, explain, or otherwise show signs of genuinely sorting my alignment then i'll just park my vote on you and that's that

does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD? Open question to the table
okay, now this is a post i can properly hate.
what do you hate about it? is this rly what scumhunting on this site is, ppl just quote things and say "oh this post sucks" with no substantiation.
i mean, yes, sometimes that's what scumhunting on this site is, although i think your being annoyed at me for doing that is also scummy. >_>

i don't think it's a fair assessment of what's gone on. the statement "it's clear you have no reason for fosing me" is just untrue, and the whole post seems more like a cookie cutter post you'd make to discredit someone who's attacking you than it does a post that has anything to do with the actual gamestate we have right now. i also have a big pet peeve for the crowd-appealing thing, it's

you know

literally

Spoiler:
performative
if you're going to die on this hill, then please in your own words explain the justification for LLD's push on me
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:04 am

In post 853, Cephrir wrote:
In post 843, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ABHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Ceph.

CEPH.

He's scum complaining about being caught for the wrong reasons.

It's open now. He's upset not because he's town being pressured, but because he's scum and he doesn't think he should be suspected for what he's done so far.

You can see it right? It's fucking obvious.
yeah, i can see it.

i'm also hyper aware that voting him here is what i'd desperately want to do to get your attention off me if i were scum here, and that this post is probably the exact post i would make to try to get away with it.

VOTE: hercule

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It definitely isn't putting you in the Dann oops all townies pile

but you get points for successfully killing the bad men regardless of how you feel to me, so

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

Could someone spell this out for me in case I missed a post somewhere
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

did i say i was going to die on this hill?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:06 am

In post 847, jjh927 wrote:Hmm

I don't like LLD's playstyle but I don't think she's scum here

Hercule looks like town to me, but I should add the caveat that I haven't read the previous incarnation of this game so can't really comment if people are judging based on that

I'm still happy voting the worst
That's cause you're so uptight. Ohh LLD is too aggro my cases and reads!

Loooosen up b'y.

Also the worst is a terrible vote even if you think thye're scum here, you're basically wasting time with a vote sunk there. Pretend your vote is there in spirit regardless and put your vote somewhere else for value.

VALUEEE

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 am

In post 858, Cephrir wrote:did i say i was going to die on this hill?
you did not, which is yet another wonderful reason to scumread Hercule here.

We have exaggeration, bad reactions, some why me floated in there and some "caught for the wrong reasons" too.

Gosh I love mafia some days.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well yeah you are way too aggressive

I play as loose as ever nowadays but I think that means something different to me than it does to you
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

No point playing this game if I don't have fun doing it and I don't have fun when people have shouting matches
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:09 am

Post by hercule »

taking LLD's side in this argument is more or less logical suicide fmpov

anyway "does this player fucking suck or are they scum" is my least favorite game to play in mafia so i'm out for now before i legitimately get mad
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 am

In post 861, jjh927 wrote:Well yeah you are way too aggressive

I play as loose as ever nowadays but I think that means something different to me than it does to you
Pish posh no such thing.

"too aggressive"

God what a coward. COWARD I SAY.

Look my man i'm gonna level with you

I'm gonna need a reason why Hercule is town from you after the interaction that just happened. Like you can go read it for yourself. I need some of that good shit.

And I'm gonna need you to remove your bias about how "aggressive" I am in reading it and just focus on Mr. Hercule over here

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 am

In post 862, jjh927 wrote:No point playing this game if I don't have fun doing it and I don't have fun when people have shouting matches
am I having... a shouting match?

In what way am I having a shouting match

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think Hecule's reaction to being pushed has been great, but I don't see what you do
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am

In post 863, hercule wrote:
taking LLD's side in this argument is more or less logical suicide fmpov

anyway "does this player fucking suck or are they scum" is my least favorite game to play in mafia so i'm out for now before i legitimately get mad
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I get to have my cake and eat it too now, thanks. I appreciate it. Not only do I get to savour your scum flip, but I also get to savour the frustration you must have in being flipped by me from what I can only assume to you must appear as "no good reasons".

Oooh god that makes my day. Possibly my year.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 851, hercule wrote:
In post 845, Dannflor wrote:okay but the way you phrased that whole post sounds like you're trying to set up a dichotomy of "I'm the good-faith player here just trying to understand you LLD and you are the bad-faith player"

like it's very p e r f o r m a t i v e and "does anyone reading this find this behavior to be towny from LLD" is a direct appeal to the crowd that feels more like you're looking for a specific answer than actually trying to get a meta read from anyone
In post 852, hercule wrote:i feel like i'm being gaslit here: i am trying to find mafia and i'm being accused of not doing anything towny, what else do you expect town to do?
I've played like two games with LLD and she was mafia in both so I don't think anything I say is gonna be based in an amazing meta read

I don't think this approach from her is especially scummy though

I think it's a little odd you haven't considered that maybe she came out of the gate pushing you so hard in order to see what your reaction was. Very generally speaking I'd say it's more likely scum wants concrete reasons to back up their pushes but I wouldn't apply that necessarily to LLD because she's a very good player. But the fact that you're fixed on this, on why LLD pushed you originally feels unproductive and like you should know it would be unproductive.

Like, you haven't commented on much else in this game and as a townie I would expect you to while maybe devoting some attention to LLD, have more thoughts outside of that. Basically, I want to know what you think about literally anything else in this game besides LLD.

I'm suspect of you now not because of anything LLD said originally, but because I think your reaction to pressure here is bad. Like why does it matter that you don't think LLD has good reasoning to be pushing you? Do you think she's scum for it? It almost feels like now you're looking for permission to scum read her for it when you should just do that if you feel like it's scummy.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am

In post 866, jjh927 wrote:I don't think Hecule's reaction to being pushed has been great, but I don't see what you do
What do you see, then?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't think the actual position he's taking here is AI at all
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:14 am

In post 868, Dannflor wrote:

In post 852, hercule wrote:i feel like i'm being gaslit here: i am trying to find mafia and i'm being accused of not doing anything towny, what else do you expect town to do?
I've played like two games with LLD and she was mafia in both so I don't think anything I say is gonna be based in an amazing meta read

I think it's a little odd you haven't considered that maybe she came out of the gate pushing you so hard in order to see what your reaction was. Very generally speaking I'd say it's more likely scum wants concrete reasons to back up their pushes but I wouldn't apply that necessarily to LLD because she's a very good player. But the fact that you're fixed on this, on why LLD pushed you originally feels unproductive and like you should know it would be unproductive.

Like, you haven't commented on much else in this game and as a townie I would expect you to while maybe devoting some attention to LLD, have more thoughts outside of that. Basically, I want to know what you think about literally anything else in this game besides LLD.

I'm suspect of you now not because of anything LLD said originally, but because I think your reaction to pressure here is bad. Like why does it matter that you don't think LLD has good reasoning to be pushing you? Do you think she's scum for it? It almost feels like now you're looking for permission to scum read her for it when you should just do that if you feel like it's scummy.

Oh dude. I love when people say the shit I feel in my heart so eloquently.

JJH, please direct all inqueries vis a vis Hercule scum to this post. I cosign all the things here, basically. and you get the bonus of not needing to interact with my ~~spiky personality~~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

I would agree that hard engaging on a 1V1 with you is a terrible idea for scum

I just don't think it's a good idea for town either
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by hercule »

ok I will stay to answer this

- of course I suspected that, and that's why I didn't spend any time sorting her until she responded. But she is legitimately trying to get me elimmed and never spent time interacting with me or doing anything that made me feel she was trying to learn my alignment, so that is obviously off the table now.

- I have devoted most of my attention this game outside of LLD, literally only looked at her and ISO'd her because DGB was encouraging me to vote her, I can tell you my thoughts on any player in the game, all you have to do is simply ask

- I do think she could be scum for it, but I want other people's opinions as well. I'm voting her aren't I?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

you're post is interesting but isn't hercule literally voting LLD

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”