Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I have thoughts on Nancy and FL that I am only willing to share if it doesn't result in another shitfest - There are a LOT of other slots that require my attention today and I can't do that if I end up in a fight like Day 1
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@FL

i'm not seeing the discrediting that norwee is doing according to you

in fact, i townread him

talk to me about it?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I'm hoping to add at least 1 or 2 players to my townreads here and work from there

is there anyone i'm not townreading who thinks I *should* be townreading them and why?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Iconeum »

ISO'ing Pine

Spoiler:
In post 626, Pine wrote:A quick scan of a few ISOs:

Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.

NancyDrew is doing her usual petulant Town thing. She’s fine.

Norwegian is irritating the shit out of me, but jury’s out on whether it’s AI or not.

Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.

DEB is the only one who sticks out as distinctly suspicious so far.

I’ll reserve my vote for now, need to put those ISOs in context.
The remark about Zor reads like town to me.
The comment about FL being 'unreadable' is important for coming posts.
In post 716, Pine wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
This pings me strongly as Town, and that makes me breathe a huge sigh of relief. I was really worried there weren't any adults in the room.
Very easy townread given to FL here. Especially considering the earlier 'FL is unreadable anyway' post. I don't see how thinking both of these thoughts is natural.
In post 721, Pine wrote:
In post 716, Pine wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
This pings me strongly as Town, and that makes me breathe a huge sigh of relief. I was really worried there weren't any adults in the room.
@Ico

Why does FL post this as scum.

He's clean.
I initially townread this. I'm not sure right now.
In post 750, Pine wrote:
In post 725, Iconeum wrote:
In post 716, Pine wrote:
maybe i'm just stoopid, but can you clarify what's so townie about it?
Nah nah you’re thinking about it inside out

It isn’t “What’s Townie about this?”

It’s “Why the fuck would FL post this as scum?”

There’s just no incentive.

Put yourself in scum!FL’s shoes. You’re voting Zor, he just admitted to a role which could very easily be scum.

All you have to do is sit back and let it happen. God knows, with all the trigger-happy yahoos in this game, it’s a good chance one of them pushes him over the edge for kicks.

Giving grudging acknowledgement that the roleclaim tracks gives credibility to the claim. Not a lot, but some.

There’s zero cost to scum!FL to just say nothing, and potentially a lot of incentive. Taking out a Town PR on D1, especially a player as strong and experienced as Zor...why rock that boat?

In contrast, there’s no points to be gained by giving Zor that little stability. The odds that someone like me catches it, decides to make a Towncase based on it, and gets believed...

The cost/benefit here for scum!FL is just all out of whack. He’s way, way too good for that.

In contrast, Town!FL giving grudging acknowledgment of facts is a genuine drive to share relevant information.

Flavor Leaf is Town.
This is a discussion i'd think to have if I were hardcore scumreading FL at that time. I only asked 'what was so townie about a certain thing FL did'. This is such an over-the-top response and defense for ?? reason?
In post 1114, Pine wrote:My dude, seriously fuck off.

Norwegian is scummy af, and BB and TGP have been on and off the Zor wagon. You and Mistyx have also been hard to parse.

Meanwhile, Towny people are voting scummy Akarin for better reasons.

It’s a commonly-held fallacy that I have to answer all questions put to me and/or explain every facet of my reasoning.

I don’t.
Pine never really pushed norwee. Empty statement about 'scummy af' is pingy.
In post 1137, Pine wrote:
In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1132, Pine wrote:@Norwegian, I've said even less to or about you.
Which is quite odd for someone you "suspect".
Why aren't you trying to solve my allignment?
What part of "I find you suspicious" is not trying to solve you?

Frankly, this kind of bullshit, disingenuous attack is why I think you're +rand scum, and the fact that you and others have been doing the same to Zor make me think he's +rand Town.
This post pinged me the first time around as well. Norwee makes a perfectly normal question about solving his allignment, and Pine thinks that 'I find you suspicious' = solving? Pine's better then that.
The AtE here also doesn't read genuine.

Conclusion: I don't think FL + Pine are a scumteam. Max 1 scum in these 2. Am not opposed to a Pine flip today.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

DEB's ISO is completely void of anything AI. Not even an insight in Nancy V TGP V ICO? No comment on Zor? No nothing?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I don't know them enough to know what that means wrt their allignment
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
Ramcius lean town after ISO read. Willing to expand on this later if it's required.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

There is also a big brain theory developping that might suggest FL takes TGP place in my reads but hey :p

setup spec and what not :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1808, Iconeum wrote:There is also a big brain theory developping that might suggest FL takes TGP place in my reads but hey :p

setup spec and what not :)
I think i might know what you're talking about, but i'm not sure it's something that is inherently more likely town given the flips so far.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

thoughts about my other posts?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1797, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1607, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1585, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1019, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1011, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1008, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, agree with shea that ico is town here.
i hate to read her like this, but the way she is going off on people who scumread her this game makes me suspect nancy's town too, although i hate that that kind of behavior earns nancy a townread because it's toxic and antitown.
I don't understand what has changed between now and when you were scum leaning. She's been playing this way the entire time. This also goes back to my question about why you were being so meek earlier which I don't think you answered.
her going off on Ico changed.
me being meek? i don't understand
So you tr me because of my reaction to Ico, then in what world does that make it “antitown”?
because things that can be town indicative can also be antitown? AtE, specifically.
That makes absolutely no sense.
In post 1648, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.
Why? Didn’t you just say TGP does things that make no sense, so why would you sheep him then?
In post 1694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ram is very obviously town here.

I should re-ISO everyone TGP has ever sr/voted and possibly locktown them. :lol:

Point being if this game is any indication, he has no clue how to scumhunt.
i'm done with this. nothing you've done this game is pro-town in the slightest. you're tunneling a player and then throwing literally bullshit onto that for no reason at all. please just stop.
In post 1663, Thestatusquo wrote:I have to admit the whole "I'm going to sign up to play team mafia" and then not play at all in your game is baffling to me.
i've done this somewhat today, and it's a confluence of a shitton of work and the game itself being boring/kinda frustrating that's done this for me, although i will try to be better.
What drugs are you on dude? I said we shouldn’t sheep you because you’re reads have been really bad in this game. How are you getting deathtunnel from that? I’m not even voting you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1802, Iconeum wrote:@FL

i'm not seeing the discrediting that norwee is doing according to you

in fact, i townread him

talk to me about it?
In post 1807, Iconeum wrote:
In post 89, Ramcius wrote:
In post 79, Thestatusquo wrote:Heres a run down of what I think so far:

1) I like misty's responses to my questions. They dealt with the pressure well and their answers have a logical consistency to them. I don't really agree with the method of favoring town hunting over scum hunting, but at least they're noting things and have reasons for what they're doing that make a lot of sense to me.

2) Zors reaction to my vote is ultimately NAI. I wanted to see if he would place a different vote or would stick with the NbEE vote. The main thing I don't like about it is that it chooses to actively continue not interacting with the game. This is a very minor ping but I want to call it out because its worth noting later when I go back and look at zor with the benefit of more information.

3) Flavor Leaf has a whole lot of posts with a whole little of substance. I'm not a fan of it so far but like the previous thing its minor because we're so early so I just want to note it for later that its bugging me.

4) I'm not sure why ramcius is getting a pass. Nancy made a response to ico for their entrance into the game, and while they're right there's no content there at least Ico basically said "Hey I'm here, VLA!" which explains the lack of substance. Ramcius has given us nothing of the sort and their iso is basically nonsense. The only thing even resembling a game relevant statement is his theory craft response towards BBMolla.

Think I'm going to VOTE: Ramcius
Any particular thing so far you want me to comment? I haven't seen anything strongly AI yet, therefore I have nothing to say
Ramcius lean town after ISO read. Willing to expand on this later if it's required.
In post 1799, Iconeum wrote:Ico's townreads in no particular order as of being caught up right now

TSQ
TGP
Norwee

Yes, that's it.
So how the fuck am I not in this list then?

I still think your progressive on my slot yesterday looked really bad and I’m not tr you for that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1801, Iconeum wrote:I have thoughts on Nancy and FL that I am only willing to share if it doesn't result in another shitfest - There are a LOT of other slots that require my attention today and I can't do that if I end up in a fight like Day 1
If you keep trying to push a miselim on me, no guarantees of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Iconeum »

nancy, hot take

i wasn't actually trying to get you limmed yesterday
the main issue was i was trying to get a point across and be right (which i still think i am)

sure, it started with a push and a vote on you (which i still believe to be entirely justified), but like 95% of what followed was me being stubborn and defending myself and NOT about pushing you
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Iconeum »

if we can work from that understanding, this can work out fine
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1810, Iconeum wrote:thoughts about my other posts?
Yes actually.

Shirou told me that he disagrees with your read on FL and Pine because you shouldn't disregard a hypotethical Pine/FL scum team so easily.
In the last TM scum!FL + scum!Kuribo gave easy town reads to each other and defended themselves together.
FL/Pine aren't typical scum afraid to give town reads to partners.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not scumreading Iconeum, and definitely not for arguing with Nancy. Ico!scum and Nancy!town makes little sense here as there is no good reason for scum!Iconeum to argue with Nancy in this manner.
So fairly sure it is TvT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1800, Iconeum wrote:Lacking reads on all of
Mistyx
DEB
Ram
Pine
Akarin (need to re-evaluate this slot)
This is also a pretty good list as i am having problems reading all of these slots myself due to either inactivity on their part or they are tunneling which is hard to parse alignment from.
Although i am leaning on Misty being more likely town than not for the amount of reflection and organic changes in stances they've made so far.

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1817, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So fairly sure it is TvT.
likely this yes
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Slots i am not interested in yeeting today.

Mistyx/Iconeum/TheGoldenParadox/Nancy Drew 39/thestatusquo

Slot i will be interested in yeeting today:
Flavor Leaf - Their push on me could possibly be to save a partner or it's opportunistic. There is also another reason they could be scum but i won't share that just yet.
Pine - Underwhelming slot.
Ramcius - Their push on me feels bad faith. TSQ can call it solving, i don't really think that is what they are doing.
Dr Easy Bake - Probably not a very good elimination since they have barely any content, but that is also precisely why this slot is problematic.
Akarin - Still an really underwhelming slot.

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Slots i am not interested in yeeting today.

Mistyx/Iconeum/TheGoldenParadox/Nancy Drew 39/thestatusquo

Slot i will be interested in yeeting today:
Flavor Leaf - Their push on me could possibly be to save a partner or it's opportunistic. There is also another reason they could be scum but i won't share that just yet.
Pine - Underwhelming slot.
Ramcius - Their push on me feels bad faith. TSQ can call it solving, i don't really think that is what they are doing.
Dr Easy Bake - Probably not a very good elimination since they have barely any content, but that is also precisely why this slot is problematic.
Akarin - Still an really underwhelming slot.
i sorta disagree on Ramcius, doesn't really feel lke bad faith to me

there's other reasons why i think FL might be scum, but it can literally be his town play i have no clue. And yeah, FL, feel free to talk to me about this.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Iconeum »

@nancy, any insights on this discussion?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1814, Iconeum wrote:nancy, hot take

i wasn't actually trying to get you limmed yesterday
the main issue was i was trying to get a point across and be right (which i still think i am)

sure, it started with a push and a vote on you (which i still believe to be entirely justified), but like 95% of what followed was me being stubborn and defending myself and NOT about pushing you
We will have to agree to disagree about your vote being justified. I still view as scummy af. I obviously wouldn’t be suspicious of you otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1815, Iconeum wrote:if we can work from that understanding, this can work out fine
I don’t agree that your vote on me was justified, so good luck with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”