Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1970, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I didn’t freaking walk into jack, I actually used my brain.
what did FL do to make you townrea
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nancy's literally seen me be able to pull every single string behind the scenes because of how much I have, she's seen how I solve as town, she knows how bad it hits me if I lose.

@DEB - you would know best too, am I okay losing?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

*make you townread him?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1976, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy's literally seen me be able to pull every single string behind the scenes because of how much I have, she's seen how I solve as town, she knows how bad it hits me if I lose.

if ur town, then talk to me about why i'm wrong?

anything other then 'i would do x or y as scum or town'?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It feels like scum legit think I've been scummy or bad town, so they're pushing me, and now they're finding out what happens when you try to misfade me.

I felt it on Day 1 even that people were wanting to push me, i didn't know where from, but the scum team was clearly intimidated by me.

i felt the energy of it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1969, Iconeum wrote:what is the case on Norwee even, outside of 'PoE is only lurkers, norwee not pushing or sorting' (which i can simply disprove by starting to quote his iso)
Yeah i’m looking forward to the next person to come in and chastise me for not solving the game and going after lurking low hanging fruit slots.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1976, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy's literally seen me be able to pull every single string behind the scenes because of how much I have, she's seen how I solve as town, she knows how bad it hits me if I lose.

i haven't, i think
or it's been a good while

why should i or anyone else townread you, because you said it yourself: you think you should be townread here. Why?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Honestly I'm finding it hard to engage with your push on FL ico because you're spread out over 20 points and a bunch of them are cryptic things. If you could succinctly tell me why FL is scum in your mind in one post I'd appreciate it.

I'd also appreciate literally any reason to think pine is town.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1967, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1964, Flavor Leaf wrote:there's a non zero chance they said to each other "let's take on FL! Show them we can be good scum too!"

props to you guys if that's what you're doing
i absolutely guarantee you that if i were scum here with you town, you were dead already after that Day 1 crumb and your reputation

man it would be so easy

just off FL N1, take out Nany N2, and who's left to stop me taking control of this game? Maybe TSQ/norwee if they aren't my partners

yeah

obvscum!Ico here lol
It’s never easy miseliming town when players with good reads are in the game. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve read in some scum PT that scum seriously thinks that they have a snowball’s chance in hell at miseliming obvtown!me, I’d be rich.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

*20 posts.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@TSQ
In post 1963, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1958, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think i need to bust the ego mode out for this one

ive been trying to just stay low and try to make it to end game so i can do a hero solve, but looks like these fools gonna get me night killed
you've been laying WAAAAYYYY to low for a powerplayer of your caliber
when Nancy (who you 'townread) and me got into a fight, you stood buy and ate popcorn. Why didn't you step in? Because I think u were perfectly happy with the gamestate at that point. Having town eat each other alive in thread, derailing any other discussion.

Nancy practicly walked into your pocker if ur scum here. Most of your posts (and i'm talking a high90+% here) are completely NAI. Your push on Norwee is bad. You aren't sorting other slots, just focusing in on the 1. Ignoring people who townread them.

Why should i be townreading you here?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1978, Iconeum wrote:

if ur town, then talk to me about why i'm wrong?

anything other then 'i would do x or y as scum or town'?
alright, give me a reason that isn't something from my town meta.

you're just placing me into the narrative and convincing yourself it's true if you're town. I'm just doing stuff, I'm not really thinking about it.

I do think about stuff as scum, would you like to see some of my scum PT's? I personally think I'm the biggest try hard scum on this site.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1986, Flavor Leaf wrote:alright, give me a reason that isn't something from my town meta.
i'm not playing the meta game

you think you have done enough to be townread this game

what exactly did you do to justify that? it's a simple question
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Iconeum »

My play here is easy

you'll learn a lot about me when you know my allignment

i'm doing this to find out if:

-i'm either right and FL is scum
-i'm either wrong and FL is town, which means Nancy is 100% town, and i'm pocketed/bad reads on norwee/TGP

with a small chance that this is all a big town brawl and scum are in the lurker pool, with Pine leading them
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1985, Iconeum wrote:@TSQ
In post 1958, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think i need to bust the ego mode out for this one

ive been trying to just stay low and try to make it to end game so i can do a hero solve, but looks like these fools gonna get me night killed
when Nancy (who you 'townread) and me got into a fight, you stood buy and ate popcorn. Why didn't you step in? Because I think u were perfectly happy with the gamestate at that point. Having town eat each other alive in thread, derailing any other discussion.

Nancy practicly walked into your pocker if ur scum here. Most of your posts (and i'm talking a high90+% here) are completely NAI. Your push on Norwee is bad. You aren't sorting other slots, just focusing in on the 1. Ignoring people who townread them.

That's about what I thought.

I don't understand why "You haven't given me a reason to town read you" = "I am scum reading you, though."

That's the leap I'm not understanding. This seems to me to be a lot of burden of proficiency stuff. I have't played with FL, I have no preconceived notions of them except one time I played with boonskies and he was an idiot and an asshole. I don't see a lot of reason to think "you would be great if you were town" is a real argument.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1981, Iconeum wrote:

i haven't, i think
or it's been a good while

why should i or anyone else townread you, because you said it yourself: you think you should be townread here. Why?
Frankly, I just would be dominating this game more if I were scum here.

No offense, but this would be a rather easy playerlist for me to get around based on the fact not many of the players here know me.

I thrive in those situations. I guess it's a bit different because of Team Mafia.

I feel like it doesn't make sense for me as scum to not let DEB hammer Zoraster yesterday, that's a pretty big one.

I was the first person to back away from pushing Zoraster after he claimed.

I did have a heavy hand with the Akarin wagon.

I had a strong town read on BBmolla, and BBmolla wouldn't have pushed me until a scum died because he wouldn't wanna deal with pushing me until a full case was there, so that Night kill makes no sense from me.

what else you need, Ico?

I feel it's insanely obvious I am not controlling this game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Status obviously fell for the trick in that game.

Boonskiies was my village idiot account, but I had so many town solves on Boonskiies, and a 2 year scum undefeated streak. as a relative newbie too.

Good times.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1989, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1985, Iconeum wrote:@TSQ

That's about what I thought.

I don't understand why "You haven't given me a reason to town read you" = "I am scum reading you, though."

That's the leap I'm not understanding. This seems to me to be a lot of burden of proficiency stuff. I have't played with FL, I have no preconceived notions of them except one time I played with boonskies and he was an idiot and an asshole. I don't see a lot of reason to think "you would be great if you were town" is a real argument.
They're seperate items. I'm not sure about my scum!FL read. There's enough for me to scumread him, by the post I quoted. There's part of me that is very unsure about it. And FL is so confident he should be townread, that i'm genuinely interested in the 'why'. It might help me see their PoV.

And this is just a 2-sided game at this point. Either there's scum in the FL/Nancy camp, or there's scum in 'my' camp. I'd love to be able and sort that out.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man i can’t take the self-bragging anymore. I’m just gonna wake up, take a break from mafia and do stuff
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1975, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1970, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I didn’t freaking walk into jack, I actually used my brain.
You’re saying he pocketed me. His progression on Ram isn’t what I’m used to seeing from scum!FL.

I’m getting extremely tired of having my reads be constantly discredited as either OMGUS or pocket. In both PA and CoD, this isn’t how he approached my slot. Yes he was tr me in CoD but the basic difference between this game and this one was that my tr on him felt far more like a Stockholm Syndrome type of thing as I only tr him out of fear because he kept jumping on me whenever I disagreed with him on anything. That’s definitely not the case here but like I said, this push on him by both of you without imho just cause is making me me dig my heels on town!FL because it’s not making any sense to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

FL, what's the bullet point case you have on scum!norwee?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Man i can’t take the self-bragging anymore. I’m just gonna wake up, take a break from mafia and do stuff
i actually kinda townread that self-bragging lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I standby the Pine/Nancy/Flavor town block.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1994, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1975, Iconeum wrote:
You’re saying he pocketed me. His progression on Ram isn’t what I’m used to seeing from scum!FL.

I’m getting extremely tired of having my reads be constantly discredited as either OMGUS or pocket. In both PA and CoD, this isn’t how he approached my slot. Yes he was tr me in CoD but the basic difference between this game and this one was that my tr on him felt far more like a Stockholm Syndrome type of thing as I only tr him out of fear because he kept jumping on me whenever I disagreed with him on anything. That’s definitely not the case here but like I said, this push on him by both of you without imho just cause is making me me dig my heels on town!FL because it’s not making any sense to me.
i'm getting tired that you keep calling my pushes 'without just cause'... it's fine if you truly believe that, but it's just wrong from my PoV.

In a world where you, me, FL and norwee are town

who's scum?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1997, Flavor Leaf wrote:I standby the Pine/Nancy/Flavor town block.
how tf is pine in your townblock
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”