Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1981, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1976, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy's literally seen me be able to pull every single string behind the scenes because of how much I have, she's seen how I solve as town, she knows how bad it hits me if I lose.

@DEB - you would know best too, am I okay losing?
i haven't, i think
or it's been a good while

why should i or anyone else townread you, because you said it yourself: you think you should be townread here. Why?
Why should anyone else be sr him here? If you’re town here Ico, why are you approaching FL with a guilty until proven innocent mindset?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1995, Iconeum wrote:FL, what's the bullet point case you have on scum!norwee?

I wanted to push someone on the first half of the zoraster wagon.

He was setting up to push me.

his TGP reasoning looks like a TGP pocket attempt and the reasoning for the read itself was poor.

his reads look fabricated/political.

he was trying to take control of the game.

He was overdefensive when I was barely pushing him.

Could I see him being stubborn enough to do this as town? Yeah, it's really a coinflip for me right now, tbh, but 50/50 odds are still better than the majority of my other reads right now, and this has been the kind of level i've been at, which is why I think this whole thing is a huge overreaction, and could be scum trying to find ways to come after me. Scum absolutely need to deal with me, and I guarantee you scum thought I was baiting the Night Kill, because I was.

I WIFOM scum teams. It's what I do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

absolutely zero reason for Pine to defend me the way he did.

I have literally caught Pine as scum, probably multiple times, been a minute, but yeah, he also saw me hard solve the last time I played with him, so I think it's town indicative that Pine defended me where he did Day 1, and I said that yesterday.

I also said I could be pocketed.

I feel like Pine is a potential compromise wagon too, and I think that's town indicative as well.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1988, Iconeum wrote:My play here is easy

you'll learn a lot about me when you know my allignment

i'm doing this to find out if:

-i'm either right and FL is scum
-i'm either wrong and FL is town, which means Nancy is 100% town, and i'm pocketed/bad reads on norwee/TGP

with a small chance that this is all a big town brawl and scum are in the lurker pool, with Pine leading them
I am 100% town and I think FL is also. And your push on me yesterday still makes 0 sense.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i'm not (helping to) kill today:

Nancy/TSQ/Norwee

pending stuff that needs adressing, i may or may not wanna kill:

TGP
FL

slots that I would have no problem yeeting today:

Pine/Deb/Akarin/Ramc (these are in order or preference)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

alternatively, I could be pocketed by Pine.

I don't think it's Nancy, but like, if she's scum, I'll be dead before I'm able to case her, and she doesn't really have a reason to defend me here either as scum.

Like, I guess, I could be pocketed there, but the way I'm being pushed, and thereafter defended, I really don't think they're scum
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2001, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why should anyone else be sr him here? If you’re town here Ico, why are you approaching FL with a guilty until proven innocent mindset?
i summarized my main concerns about FL, and quoted them as well for TSQ

as for the heavy agression, it's just what I do. you may have noticed that

i tend to leap in head first into arguments
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1990, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1981, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1976, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nancy's literally seen me be able to pull every single string behind the scenes because of how much I have, she's seen how I solve as town, she knows how bad it hits me if I lose.

@DEB - you would know best too, am I okay losing?
i haven't, i think
or it's been a good while

why should i or anyone else townread you, because you said it yourself: you think you should be townread here. Why?
Frankly, I just would be dominating this game more if I were scum here.

No offense, but this would be a rather easy playerlist for me to get around based on the fact not many of the players here know me.

I thrive in those situations. I guess it's a bit different because of Team Mafia.

I feel like it doesn't make sense for me as scum to not let DEB hammer Zoraster yesterday, that's a pretty big one.

I was the first person to back away from pushing Zoraster after he claimed.

I did have a heavy hand with the Akarin wagon.

I had a strong town read on BBmolla, and BBmolla wouldn't have pushed me until a scum died because he wouldn't wanna deal with pushing me until a full case was there, so that Night kill makes no sense from me.

what else you need, Ico?

I feel it's insanely obvious I am not controlling this game
That’s exactly what Koba said btw. They townlocked you for that reason specifically.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2002, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1995, Iconeum wrote:FL, what's the bullet point case you have on scum!norwee?

I wanted to push someone on the first half of the zoraster wagon.

He was setting up to push me.

his TGP reasoning looks like a TGP pocket attempt and the reasoning for the read itself was poor.

his reads look fabricated/political.

he was trying to take control of the game.

He was overdefensive when I was barely pushing him.

Could I see him being stubborn enough to do this as town? Yeah, it's really a coinflip for me right now, tbh, but 50/50 odds are still better than the majority of my other reads right now, and this has been the kind of level i've been at, which is why I think this whole thing is a huge overreaction, and could be scum trying to find ways to come after me. Scum absolutely need to deal with me, and I guarantee you scum thought I was baiting the Night Kill, because I was.

I WIFOM scum teams. It's what I do.
For me, this isn't convincing enough to scumread norwee. I see norwee genuinely approaching this game, trying to solve and Get Shit Done. Most of the pushes and posts against him are bad to terrible. I'm fine sitting on my norwee townread today.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

doesn't mean you're right not to scum read Norwee.

I also specifically stated it was a coinflip, so im not even convinced, so it is 100% confirmed you are asking for things that you know aren't available in the game right now
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1992, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1989, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1985, Iconeum wrote:@TSQ
In post 1963, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1958, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think i need to bust the ego mode out for this one

ive been trying to just stay low and try to make it to end game so i can do a hero solve, but looks like these fools gonna get me night killed
you've been laying WAAAAYYYY to low for a powerplayer of your caliber
when Nancy (who you 'townread) and me got into a fight, you stood buy and ate popcorn. Why didn't you step in? Because I think u were perfectly happy with the gamestate at that point. Having town eat each other alive in thread, derailing any other discussion.

Nancy practicly walked into your pocker if ur scum here. Most of your posts (and i'm talking a high90+% here) are completely NAI. Your push on Norwee is bad. You aren't sorting other slots, just focusing in on the 1. Ignoring people who townread them.

Why should i be townreading you here?
That's about what I thought.

I don't understand why "You haven't given me a reason to town read you" = "I am scum reading you, though."

That's the leap I'm not understanding. This seems to me to be a lot of burden of proficiency stuff. I have't played with FL, I have no preconceived notions of them except one time I played with boonskies and he was an idiot and an asshole. I don't see a lot of reason to think "you would be great if you were town" is a real argument.
They're seperate items. I'm not sure about my scum!FL read. There's enough for me to scumread him, by the post I quoted. There's part of me that is very unsure about it. And FL is so confident he should be townread, that i'm genuinely interested in the 'why'. It might help me see their PoV.

And this is just a 2-sided game at this point. Either there's scum in the FL/Nancy camp, or there's scum in 'my' camp. I'd love to be able and sort that out.
I thought you’re supposed to have good reads. I think it’s beyond obvious this isn’t my scumgame here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2004, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I am 100% town and I think FL is also. And your push on me yesterday still makes 0 sense.
I think ur town. I thought you were town through most of our 1v1 yesterday. The fact that you don't see the sense in my push is on you, not on me. I was as clear as I could be about it. If ur town, I'd love to post-game talk to you about it. Especially if town!you got genuinely upset about it. If it was scum!you then scum!you can fuck off :p

I'm not as convinced about town!FL as you are. I also townread norwee. My reads are basicly the opposite of yours and FL, so it's not easy seeing you both as town here.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2011, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1992, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1989, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1985, Iconeum wrote:@TSQ
In post 1963, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1958, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think i need to bust the ego mode out for this one

ive been trying to just stay low and try to make it to end game so i can do a hero solve, but looks like these fools gonna get me night killed
you've been laying WAAAAYYYY to low for a powerplayer of your caliber
when Nancy (who you 'townread) and me got into a fight, you stood buy and ate popcorn. Why didn't you step in? Because I think u were perfectly happy with the gamestate at that point. Having town eat each other alive in thread, derailing any other discussion.

Nancy practicly walked into your pocker if ur scum here. Most of your posts (and i'm talking a high90+% here) are completely NAI. Your push on Norwee is bad. You aren't sorting other slots, just focusing in on the 1. Ignoring people who townread them.

Why should i be townreading you here?
That's about what I thought.

I don't understand why "You haven't given me a reason to town read you" = "I am scum reading you, though."

That's the leap I'm not understanding. This seems to me to be a lot of burden of proficiency stuff. I have't played with FL, I have no preconceived notions of them except one time I played with boonskies and he was an idiot and an asshole. I don't see a lot of reason to think "you would be great if you were town" is a real argument.
They're seperate items. I'm not sure about my scum!FL read. There's enough for me to scumread him, by the post I quoted. There's part of me that is very unsure about it. And FL is so confident he should be townread, that i'm genuinely interested in the 'why'. It might help me see their PoV.

And this is just a 2-sided game at this point. Either there's scum in the FL/Nancy camp, or there's scum in 'my' camp. I'd love to be able and sort that out.
I thought you’re supposed to have good reads. I think it’s beyond obvious this isn’t my scumgame here.
you should realize that entire post you quoted is about FL, and not you right?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2012, Iconeum wrote:My reads are basicly the opposite of yours and FL, so it's not easy seeing you both as town here.

so why is this okay for you to say this, but not okay for me to say the same thing about you and Norwee?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2014, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2012, Iconeum wrote:My reads are basicly the opposite of yours and FL, so it's not easy seeing you both as town here.

so why is this okay for you to say this, but not okay for me to say the same thing about you and Norwee?
i totally understand you on that
Nancy as well for that matter
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1998, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1994, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1975, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1970, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I didn’t freaking walk into jack, I actually used my brain.
what did FL do to make you townrea
You’re saying he pocketed me. His progression on Ram isn’t what I’m used to seeing from scum!FL.

I’m getting extremely tired of having my reads be constantly discredited as either OMGUS or pocket. In both PA and CoD, this isn’t how he approached my slot. Yes he was tr me in CoD but the basic difference between this game and this one was that my tr on him felt far more like a Stockholm Syndrome type of thing as I only tr him out of fear because he kept jumping on me whenever I disagreed with him on anything. That’s definitely not the case here but like I said, this push on him by both of you without imho just cause is making me me dig my heels on town!FL because it’s not making any sense to me.
i'm getting tired that you keep calling my pushes 'without just cause'... it's fine if you truly believe that, but it's just wrong from my PoV.

In a world where you, me, FL and norwee are town

who's scum?
Don’t you think I would have already stated that if I had a clue yet? Newsflash, me not solving the game on D freaking 2 isn’t a scumtell, Not that you’re even actually suggesting that but why you think I should have a clue yet puzzles me. I have no associatives to go by yet you criticize me for scumhunting via OMGUS.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Iconeum »

i'm not trying to argue, unlike you and Nancy, that i should be locktown read here

i'm more concerned with my own reads really

ok so like

can we drop this for a sec and look at the bigger picture?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

1. Mistyx
2. Iconeum
3. TheGoldenParadox
4. Nancy Drew 39
5. Flavor Leaf
6. Pine
7. thestatusquo
8. Ramcius
9. NorwegianboyEE
10. Dr Easy Bake
11. Akarin

In the world where FL and Nancy are town, and they are correct and norwee is scum, there are still what, 2?, scum at large?
That's 2 scum contained in Akarin/DEB/Ram/TGP/Mistyx

with a townread on TSQ from me, and your Pine townread
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2005, Iconeum wrote:i'm not (helping to) kill today:

Nancy/TSQ/Norwee

pending stuff that needs adressing, i may or may not wanna kill:

TGP
FL

I’m your #1 tr now? :o
How tf did that happen?

Well maybe I was wrong on you then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2018, Iconeum wrote:1. Mistyx
2. Iconeum
3. TheGoldenParadox
4. Nancy Drew 39
5. Flavor Leaf
6. Pine
7. thestatusquo
8. Ramcius
9. NorwegianboyEE
10. Dr Easy Bake
11. Akarin

In the world where FL and Nancy are town, and they are correct and norwee is scum, there are still what, 2?, scum at large?
That's 2 scum contained in Akarin/DEB/Ram/TGP/Mistyx

with a townread on TSQ from me, and your Pine townread
NM :lol: I spoke too soon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2005, Iconeum wrote:i'm not (helping to) kill today:

Nancy/TSQ/Norwee

pending stuff that needs adressing, i may or may not wanna kill: :lol:

TGP
FL

I’m your #1 tr now? :o
How tf did that happen?

Well maybe I was wrong on you then?
if this is legit town!nancy then you have to be one of the most pocketeable players on site :mrgreen:

just throw a big townread at you :lol:
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

zoraster(7) ~ thestatusquo(194), NorwegianboyEE(190), Mistyx(70), BBMolla(80), Nancy Drew 39(316), Iconeum(207), Flavor Leaf(217) -- HAMMER

assuming scum on-wagon and using my previous assumptions, mistyx is the only one that sticks out here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Ico, stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I ever call Norwee scum? :shifty:

I think the push on FL was really bad and that’s all I’m committing too until I have more information.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1789, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: norwee

i dont really have a detailed explanation at this point in time

but i think he shifted towards being more aggressive today after getting pushed and i kinda dislike it
going backwards in mistyx iso this immediately sticks out

a vote on someone who's being pushed by 2 of the most present slots in-game, for 'being more agressive after being pushed'.

Why didn't Mistyx come after me or Nancy yesterday? We were both a lot more agressive during our 1v1 then previously. In fact, mystix I think called it 'natural'?

what is so scum!indicative about getting heated when ur being pushed and especially if you feel ur being shitpushed?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”