NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1588, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Norwegian is not the neighborized of TGP, they are the scum team.
I'm not the neighborized of TGP.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1594 (isolation #201) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would i pocket TGP lol.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1598 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well when i'm thinking pocket then i usually imagine sucking up for stronger players. And TGP doesn't have much sway most of the time, at least not in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1600 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1597, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian/Mistyx/Akarin my hero solve.
Yes that's exactly why i'm voting them right now, because they are my scum partner.
You're good at this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1603 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1601, Ramcius wrote:Norwe, it seems like you missed my question, so I'll ask again - what do you expect to learn from Akarin's wagon/flip?
More about the wagons on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1606 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1080, Ramcius wrote:I'll be blunt, this game has way too much AtE and meta shit for me to actually do anything. Trying to engage people, who are scumreading me isn't working either, so I'm good to end this day, I'm pretty sure one of Akarin/TSQ is scum and I'd go with Akarin first
What happened to this btw?
You seem to have changed your opinion on Akarin completely today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1608 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL. You're hard to read so i'll just ignore this push from you and hope that Ico and Nancy will see it for how bad it truly is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1611 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.

Anyway. I'm waiting for your answer @Ramcius.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1614 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@FLavour
No. It's ignoring. Big difference.
You could be town or scum, i just don't care atm because i want to solve you later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1616 (isolation #209) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
I don't know yet. I'm just voting them for reactions and later wagon analyzis. And it's also PoE because i'm townreading most other slots yesterday, so if they aren't scum then that means no scum was wagoned at all yesterday and that'd be good information to have.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1619 (isolation #210) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1616, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1613, Ramcius wrote:What do you learn about D1 wagons from Akarin's flip?
I don't know yet. I'm just voting them for reactions and later wagon analyzis. And it's also PoE because i'm townreading most other slots yesterday, so if they aren't scum then that means no scum was wagoned at all yesterday and that'd be good information to have.
So, you prefer to vote a lurk slot with no real plan instead of trying to go after some more active slot that can be actually engaged?
If so then considering your reaction and switch from previous stance yesterday to not wanting to vote Akarin because "they promised not to lurk" then i'd be voting you. But there is generally more consensus for Akarin.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1620 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1618, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1614, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@FLavour
No. It's ignoring. Big difference.
You could be town or scum, i just don't care atm because i want to solve you later.
I disagree. This has nothing to do with your solving. I'm pushing you to help ME solve, which you are completely shutting down
How am i shutting it down? I'm only defending myself.
Are you saying i should be glad and willingly help you make the game eliminate me because it helps you solve?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1621 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't have a read on you and that is the truth. Are you town pushing me because you are paranoid about me? Could indeed be the case.
Are you scum seeing an opening to push me and trying to line me up as a good miselimination? Also just as likely.

Thing is, i prefer solving you based on how you interact with other slots in the game, not myself. As i already know i am town so seeing you push me isn't helping me solve the game, and shitting the game up with yet another 1v1 certainly won't help either. Thus i am reaching out to other slots and trying to see how they respond to things so that i can then later use this information to ascertain your allignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1624 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1622, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1616, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
So, you prefer to vote a lurk slot with no real plan instead of trying to go after some more active slot that can be actually engaged?
I think you could convince TSQ to vote me and maybe TGP with his idea of me and Akarin being scumbuddies, so that would be 3 votes on me, while you have 2 on Akarin right now.
If Akarin is scum then that would look worse for you though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1630 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1626, Ramcius wrote:Why are you so concerned about my image in this game?
How is this question helping you solve me?
If you really care then i'd assume you would ask questions of substance and not ones that have no real purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1633 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1631, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1626, Ramcius wrote:Why are you so concerned about my image in this game?
How is this question helping you solve me?
If you really care then i'd assume you would ask questions of substance and not ones that have no real purpose.
Well, you were talking about voting me, then few posts later you care about my image and how I would look bad, if Akarin would flip red, so I want to know your thought process that led to this
This is a very clear cut progression. I don't know what sort of questions you'd have for it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (isolation #216) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

D2
>You express suspicion on Akarin and would like to vote there.

D3
>I vote Akarin
>You say you don't want to vote Akarin because you hate lurker wagons.
>Vote me because i vote Akarin.
>I express suspicion on your motivations and express that if Akarin is scum then that makes you more likely scum
>You question this.

What about this was so curious you had to ask for elaboration of my mindset?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1636 (isolation #217) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy.
TGP doesn't always make sense, i'd say just roll with it and don't pressure him for things that are NAI for him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1638 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy
Very cut-throat version of what we went over on why TGP being town is this:

- Voting Nancy is anti-survivalistic
- Trying to get Ramcius/Status to stop drowning the thread with the same arguments for pages is pro-town, it was making harder for relevant content to be produced
- TGP has a fair sense of originality on his takes, and also didn't want to be part on Zor, mindmelding with me in the fact that Ceph opinions part of Zor post had good points

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1640 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't like how Ramcius seemed to have no opinion coming in today, until randomly attacking me when he's ignored me up to now. Only because daddy FL is pushing me. I think it's a very safe position to be in as scum to push me in the name of Flavour Leaf, and justifying yourself with logic only when the actual wagon has been set up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1641 (isolation #220) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1643 (isolation #221) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (isolation #222) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1642, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy.
TGP doesn't always make sense, i'd say just roll with it and don't pressure him for things that are NAI for him.
Why tf wouldn’t I want to pressure him? What exactly are you suggesting I roll with? I don’t like TGP’s reason for voting Ram and you think I should just be okay with it for not making sense?
Idk what you're really talking about to be fair. I just don't think TGP should be getting that much focus right now when there are far scummier slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1647 (isolation #223) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1645, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A la, scum!ABR hiding behind Flavour Leaf's god awful takes on the game back in Large 230.

I had 2 out of 3 scum there, and scum was triple hyena'ing me.

That game proved scum loses if they misfade me like that.
You had 1/3, the rest were obvtown, and then you fought against a wagon on scum that was already well on the way. You were really just white knighting scum and wanting us to eliminate first in Nero Cain and me. When you were only right about Gamma.
But whatever.

Your subpar play as town in these game is giving you a lot more leeway than you think. If i didn't know how awful your play can be i would likely be thunderdoming you right now for constantly shading me and creating this meme wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1649 (isolation #224) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:C) Link/quote that post for me where he said that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1650 (isolation #225) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1648, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1641, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If town!FL Ramcius could very much be scum here.
Why? Didn’t you just say TGP does things that make no sense, so why would you sheep him then?
Just because his reasoning can be a bit odd at times doesn't make him stupid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1651 (isolation #226) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1646, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But you voted Zor?
I thought TGP was scummy, it was only this night after Zor flipped town i realized i could be wrong.
These opinions i shared came mainly from Shirou, but now i largely agree with their take on him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1656 (isolation #227) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lmao

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1660 (isolation #228) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In hindsight you were right about them, but i still think it was a pretty bad post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1661 (isolation #229) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It was a complete switch from their normal posting style and came across as really fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1662 (isolation #230) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What god damn sadists split these games up anyway. I expected anime and fun vibes a la the Waifu game or the anime upick. Instead we have FL and humorless Ramcius picking apart semantics while all other slots are afk.
This is such fucking garbage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1680 (isolation #231) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1675, Thestatusquo wrote:I thought about it and I'm pretty sure I like ramcius's posting today a lot more than yesterday, though, which makes misty's position kind of strange. I can't remember if misty was expressing suspicion of ramcius yesterday or not and I can't be assed to check but I can't really remember them doing so. I like the thought process behind these ramcius posts even if I don't agree with the conclusions. Don't think I'm all that interested in pushing there rn.
Now i’m actually paranoid you/Ramcius are SvS with day 1 distancing.
What on earth makes him better today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1681 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1677, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just don't like how Ramcius seemed to have no opinion coming in today, until randomly attacking me when he's ignored me up to now. Only because daddy FL is pushing me. I think it's a very safe position to be in as scum to push me in the name of Flavour Leaf, and justifying yourself with logic only when the actual wagon has been set up.
I came in swinging at TGP and my push had more weight behind it than your petty "let's flip Akarin for info". Did I really ignored you? I remember you trying to look busy by asking for my opinions D1 and doing nothing afterwards, refusing to discuss, when I pressed that issue
You’re just bad at this game then?
So it’s scummy that i ignore your stupid ass questions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1682 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ where are you standing today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1683 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This wagon on me has got to be the most braindead thing possible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1684 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1667, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: ramicus

boop

hated the jump onto norwee

think FL push on norwee is also bad but not scum bad

will acknowledge that that's sort of shady but i just

don't agree with the reasoning
Tbh i agree with you on FL.
I don’t think it’s out of the question that he genuinely believes this terrible push of his is correct and not really dumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1688 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1685, Ramcius wrote:I'll ask very simple question - why Akarin is a scum?
I'm telling you, i do not have the answer.
I voted them for reaction testing and because they were the wagon yesterday.

Did you expect a 5 page case? Get outta here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1689 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is making me fucking livid.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1690 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius you seem to be making this out to be a big little "gotcha moment" when i never voted Akarin because i wholly believe them to be scum. You're not even equating my motivations correctly. This is a bad misrepresentation of my vote where you're making it out like i voted Akarin for any other reason than as to see how they'd react and adjust my vote accordingly once a reaction had been achieved.
It is for information.
In post 1539, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Akarin

This will be more informative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1692 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's a theory, because i'm trying to understand why you would vote for no good reason other than voting Akarin. When you yourself didn't even townread them that much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1702 (isolation #240) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you'll notice, i usually don't get mad as scum when i have a wagon on me. But as town i do, because it's quite obvious i'm not scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1706 (isolation #241) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1703, Flavor Leaf wrote:i don't think you are mad, I think you are just saying you are mad
:roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1708 (isolation #242) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1707, Flavor Leaf wrote:exactly
I'm disappointed in you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1710 (isolation #243) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Be honest. You don’t even know why you’re pushing me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1714 (isolation #244) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, when i flip town what's next for you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1719 (isolation #245) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius what would your reads be in comparison if i flip town and you have to catch at least one scum by the end of D3?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1720 (isolation #246) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

6 player PoE by day 3.
Wow FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1727 (isolation #247) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1722, Flavor Leaf wrote:You're trying hard to discredit me right now, so I really don't think it will come to that 6 person POE.
Me trying to tell you that you're wrong, because your wrong when you think i'm scum.

Is not discrediting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1728 (isolation #248) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1725, Ramcius wrote:My advice would be to try engage lurkers, if you want something from them. Wagoning disinterested people rarely brings anything useful and just pushes them from the game even more
This is what i've been doing, but you and FL are distracting me from doing it effectively.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1729 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1724, Ramcius wrote:To answer your question, I will think about it D3, assuming I won't eat a bullet tonight
I don't care about what you will do D3 if you do it D3.
I want to know what you would do right now, because i'm trying to solve you and i need to know if you actually give a shit about the game beyond flipping me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1731 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1730, Flavor Leaf wrote:yeah, but you're talking at me with simple discredits, none of which make me believe you in any sense
You're responding with simple discredits and that's all your entire push boils down to.

"This post bad"

"This post bad"

"POLITCIAL READS!"

"Reaction testing!"

You're like a robot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1747 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
VOTE: Doctor Easy Bake

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1751 (isolation #252) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

DEB seemed to townread me or at the very least he was null on me yesterday
and now he posts a solve with me, and no explanation at all for how he reached that conclusion.
Other than maybe shamelessly sheeping FL, but that's not really townie if FL's solve is wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1762 (isolation #253) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1758, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Y’all are silly, that’s my town block
Really?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1763 (isolation #254) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Pine
While i do reapect your coping mechanism for getting back into the game.
Giving yourself a "clean slate" as you seem to imply where you’ll put everything that’s prior behind you also reads to me as an excuse to not need to show any townie engagement on any of the prior content. And it’s also going to leave obvious big holes and gaps in your knowledge of the game which is going to be a bit distracting when we actually try to press you for information and transparency in your thought process.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1764 (isolation #255) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
I was being a bit silly indeed.
If that is your townblock then i do not have an issue as there no longer is an contradiction.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1765 (isolation #256) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1761, Akarin wrote:I mean this post: post 1564, people are spiraling into the dumbest kind of wagon analysis, feels like scum!Ram could just sit on this and see where it goes.
??

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1767 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy is still very town for that level of analyzis and misunderstanding of DEB’s post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1768 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1766, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1763, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Pine
While i do reapect your coping mechanism for getting back into the game.
Giving yourself a "clean slate" as you seem to imply where you’ll put everything that’s prior behind you also reads to me as an excuse to not need to show any townie engagement on any of the prior content. And it’s also going to leave obvious big holes and gaps in your knowledge of the game which is going to be a bit distracting when we actually try to press you for information and transparency in your thought process.
what do you think he should do instead

because this honestly just reads like shade
It reads to me as a potential cop out.
But it could also be me hating on their playstyle i could be wrong here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1769 (isolation #259) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think most town should read up fully to the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1771 (isolation #260) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1770, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think most town should read up fully to the game.
and if one doesn't have the time to do that what should they do
Replace out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1781 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1780, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian one stopped at Ramcius and I and the DEB counterwagon stalled the momentum, so I still think Norwegian is scum. Status could be distracting away from them, but I kind of like the push there by Status.
it stopped because it's an objectively awful wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1783 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ is my second strongest townread along with Nancy so i'm fine joining this.

VOTE: Pine

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1784 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Flavour Leaf

Question to you, who do you think is behind the alt 'Churros'?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1790 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1789, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: norwee

i dont really have a detailed explanation at this point in time

but i think he shifted towards being more aggressive today after getting pushed and i kinda dislike it
What kind of bullshit justification is this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1791 (isolation #265) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1531, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s the epitome of a NAI claim, while I started to lean town on THP for other reasons, that reasoning is poor.
Btw i was looking at your ISO and curious if this conclusion is because you have read the previous Anime TM game, or is the read independent of that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1793 (isolation #266) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so i've been talking it out with my teammates on Discord. And i realize that i should probably try to cut down on the excessive emotional reactions.
So i'll only say that i'm serioiusly disappointed that out of all the scummy slots in this game i am the one with the most votes right now.
But then again, if you are uninformed then me reacting excessively will not impress so i'll try to cut it out and focus purely on game related matters from now on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1809 (isolation #267) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1808, Iconeum wrote:There is also a big brain theory developping that might suggest FL takes TGP place in my reads but hey :p

setup spec and what not :)
I think i might know what you're talking about, but i'm not sure it's something that is inherently more likely town given the flips so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1816 (isolation #268) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1810, Iconeum wrote:thoughts about my other posts?
Yes actually.

Shirou told me that he disagrees with your read on FL and Pine because you shouldn't disregard a hypotethical Pine/FL scum team so easily.
In the last TM scum!FL + scum!Kuribo gave easy town reads to each other and defended themselves together.
FL/Pine aren't typical scum afraid to give town reads to partners.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1817 (isolation #269) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not scumreading Iconeum, and definitely not for arguing with Nancy. Ico!scum and Nancy!town makes little sense here as there is no good reason for scum!Iconeum to argue with Nancy in this manner.
So fairly sure it is TvT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1800, Iconeum wrote:Lacking reads on all of
Mistyx
DEB
Ram
Pine
Akarin (need to re-evaluate this slot)
This is also a pretty good list as i am having problems reading all of these slots myself due to either inactivity on their part or they are tunneling which is hard to parse alignment from.
Although i am leaning on Misty being more likely town than not for the amount of reflection and organic changes in stances they've made so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1820 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Slots i am not interested in yeeting today.

Mistyx/Iconeum/TheGoldenParadox/Nancy Drew 39/thestatusquo

Slot i will be interested in yeeting today:
Flavor Leaf - Their push on me could possibly be to save a partner or it's opportunistic. There is also another reason they could be scum but i won't share that just yet.
Pine - Underwhelming slot.
Ramcius - Their push on me feels bad faith. TSQ can call it solving, i don't really think that is what they are doing.
Dr Easy Bake - Probably not a very good elimination since they have barely any content, but that is also precisely why this slot is problematic.
Akarin - Still an really underwhelming slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1829 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1825, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Is the list of unyeets random or ordered?
Random

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes i am.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know, Ramcius delusional push might just be so out of this world that it’s more likely town because of how completely outlandish it is.
They claim i’m not pushing or solving when you just have to look at my ISO in 2 seconds to see how that’s just not true.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How likely do y’all think it is for this setup to have 3 town JOATs?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1851 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1847, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You know, Ramcius delusional push might just be so out of this world that it’s more likely town because of how completely outlandish it is.
They claim i’m not pushing or solving when you just have to look at my ISO in 2 seconds to see how that’s just not true.
What are your current thoughts on Ico? I legit don’t understand his seeming obsession with me.
I’m thinking he is town. Their posts so far has made little sense as scum.
I’d like them as a part of the town voting block.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1855 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1854, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1850, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely do y’all think it is for this setup to have 3 town JOATs?
Not particularly likely. Who else is claiming that?
FL crumbing it in post

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1857 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Last TM had a scum JOAT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1864 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You didn’t read TM20 as evidenced by post .

You didn’t know there would be more than one town JOAT so you might have crumbed it here. There is no reason at all for you to crumb unless you are a JOAT. And i don’t buy there are 3 town JOATS when 2 powerful ones has already flipped.
I’m thinking you could be scum that slipped up.
Trying to take the nightkill sounds like a bloody excuse.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1866 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Flavour Leaf
I was going to wait with this case until i’ve seen more from Akarin/Pine but they clearly aren’t coming so i’m dropping this now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1870 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes it’s unfortunate FL had to be voting me as it will naturally look like i’m OMGUS’ing. But there’s nothing to do about it.
Sometime you get bad luck.
I’ve been discussing this with Shirou and even though i was townreading FL this just doesn’t make sense and is likely posturing from scum!FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1872 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What’s even more sure is that absolutely nothing will happen if the game keeps going with FL standing on my groin while every other slot that needs solving is going fishing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1875 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok hold on.
Shirou pinged me on discord and i should probably explain how we got to this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1876 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1883 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

First of all about our townreads.

Basically we think the main problem of our game is a lack of coherent discussion that progress the game in a good direction, most of the pushes/arguments in the game so far haven’t impressed us. We were initially trying to solidify our reads on Akarin/Pine before moving on to other slots but they don't seem to be present at all.

At the moment, we believe that Ico / Nancy / TGP are town together

Ico and Nancy arguments are a waste of pages in our pov because it's a pointless TvT

TGP in day 1 was a low hanging fruit/distraction wagon

Furthermore, i believe that Status is towny, while Shirou believes Mistyx is towny, therefore in consensus our town block for D2 is:

[Ico, Nancy, TGP, Status, Mistyx]

We don't have any hope on convincing Nancy to get off Ico though, but this is the people we're going to try to work with for now.

TGP going from scum to town was Shirou convincing me since he also thought Zor wagon was unimpressive and it did flip town, for those that find the transition weird. The read on FL is also partially mine but we can talk more about FL later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1888 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So considering our townblock of [Ico, Nancy, TGP, Status, Mistyx]
for now, we're looking into a PoE of [FL, Pine, Ramcius, Akarin], with the caveat that DEB may or not be scum, but i’m gonna leave DEB to the side for now.

Today i was focusing on [FL, Pine, Ramcius, Akarin]. So if our town block is roughly right, even if DEB is scum or there's one scum in our townblock, chances are that 2/4 of our PoE is scum, which is also why we were interested in hearing more from Pine/Akarin.

I’ll properly explain mine and Shirou’s read on FL when the time comes, but our reads right now point out to at least 2/4 of our PoE being scum if not 3/4. Which means FL has from math alone 50% to 75% chance of being in the scum team in our solve accordingly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1889 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To make this process more efficient i suggest for the sake of the game that i discuss with Nancy about FL/Iconeum later. And rather prioritize engaging TGP/Iconeum about FL first. And then get Status/MistyX on board. And lastly Nancy if needed.
Also i would like MistyX to talk about their suspicion on me and take a firm stance on it so i can understand what it is they are thinking.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1893 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me present to you all, our comprehensive, collective, collaboration effort. The: "Flavor Leaf FAQ":

Q1: "Do you necessarily think FL is the scum JOAT?"

A1: No. We checked the anime game in the previous TM, and our conclusion considering TGP claim + Zor and BB flips, is that the philosophy of the design feels similar.

In the previous "Anime Destroy" game, there also were 2 Town JOATs, and one Scum JOAT that had abilities that could counter the abilities of the Town JOATs. Both of the past Town JOATs were weaker than ours JOATs, so we strongly believe that there also needs to be a Scum JOAT here to balance the game out.

That would fall in-line with Penguim balance/setup philosophy. We don't think FL necessarily is the Scum JOAT, just that he had the knowledge about JOATs.

Question 2: "Why would scum!FL post that?"

Reply 2: Most people in the game at the time FL posted "he had reasons to like the claim" did give him town credit for saying that, but the truth also is that there doesn't need to be a complex reason. He may have known about JOATs, felt cute, and posted about it.

Question 3: "scum!FL is super smart about claims, he would never have done that!"

Reply 3: I recommend you to read Mini Normal 2124 as an example. scum!FL did a dumb claim that not only exposed him, but also associated himself with his partner in later days. Churros, which was a Shirou's alt, instantly caught him upon replacing-in, merely looking in the claim.

In the previous TM game, scum!FL also did a minor scumslip. In our opinion, to think scum!FL is flawless is very, very silly. He didn't know at the time there would be a second Town JOAT, maybe he couldn't predict people would look into it/take it seriously in later days, etc.

Question 4: "I have reason to believe Scum!FL’s meta is..."

Reply 4: We understand your position. We don't think FL is 100% confirmed scum or anything, we're merely enthusiastically considering him as likely, both from PoE and for other details. We don't want to get too much on "meta" because in for example in the Black Flag game, people had "town meta" on DK, and Fire had "town meta" on Auro, but both were scum.

We want to prioritize what FL has done in game over what people say or not about his meta.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1894 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My main reason in entertaining FL being scum is the fact that it is getting more and more obvious his push on me is in bad-faith, there is also the fact that he seemingly had knowledge about zor’s claim being true and leaked that in D1.

He’s also been pro-scum so far on his pushes/takes when looking at our PoE, to the point where he also seems to be siding with most of them, so it's really not a good look for him at all and thus it’s harder and harder to see a world where he is town and still has all these things going against him.
VOTE: Flavour Leaf

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1895 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hopefully that answered all of the questions and lead you all to understand why my reads have deceloped the way they have so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1898 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By the way.
I’m not locking FL as scum. I just think it is likely given their pro scum stances so far. I still want to hear from other slots, and my vote isn’t final but it’s stsying here because i’m fairly sure about this and want to hear what Misty/Iconeum/TGP/Status has to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1903 (isolation #292) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By the way FL.
Shirou wanted me to tell you that if you aren’t scum, to consider stopping pushing me or to look at Ramcius/Pine because they don't think those are slots that should be town read. They also think that although you throw around Akarin name very much, you don't seem serious about solving their slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1909 (isolation #293) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou/Churros/Nibbui/Volpe14/Bunno
You name it

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1912 (isolation #294) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They also added that your recent replies are slimey and make them face palm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1922 (isolation #295) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1915, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1912, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They also added that your recent replies are slimey and make them face palm.
No arguments here.
He doesn't think your replies are very AI, he just wants you to do something else than keep repeating/shading our slot and is disappointed that the point is not getting across.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1931 (isolation #296) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1921, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1903, NorwegianboyEE wrote:By the way FL.
Shirou wanted me to tell you that if you aren’t scum, to consider stopping pushing me or to look at Ramcius/Pine because they don't think those are slots that should be town read. They also think that although you throw around Akarin name very much, you don't seem serious about solving their slot.
Why shouldn’t Ram be tr?
I’ve been arguing for a bit now tbh.
"Should a slot with so blatantly bad takes be read as scum or just town?"
I’m leaning townish, Shirou scum. Apparently they think scum meta has really sunk the bar lately so Ramcius shouldn’t be written off just like that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1943 (isolation #297) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve told you.
"Why would scum!FL" arguments are pointless.
He does things for the lulz, not logic. He lives for WIFOM.
Stop thinking he is a logical being Nancy, it will only bite you in the ass.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1945 (isolation #298) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1937, Flavor Leaf wrote:like ive interacted with Volpe in 1 game and it was for like a single day phase, lol
FL, Shirou has 0 interest on making this about egos, or reputations, he simply thinks you have done nothing worth to be town read for, and that you're proxy protecting/distracting from the potential scum in our PoE by pushing me.

If you're town all you need to do is to look into Pine/Ramcius/Akarin more deeply and we may see the light, but at the moment you're just sitting there trying to make personal attacks. Please stop this nonsense if you're ever town here.

If you're scum, keep going

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1965 (isolation #299) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Scum!FL is extremely logical
That’s a laugh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1980 (isolation #300) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1969, Iconeum wrote:what is the case on Norwee even, outside of 'PoE is only lurkers, norwee not pushing or sorting' (which i can simply disprove by starting to quote his iso)
Yeah i’m looking forward to the next person to come in and chastise me for not solving the game and going after lurking low hanging fruit slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1993 (isolation #301) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man i can’t take the self-bragging anymore. I’m just gonna wake up, take a break from mafia and do stuff

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2033 (isolation #302) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy i do wonder what your take on the game is right now.
You seem to townread me/FL/Ramcius, with the added caveat of enabling their shitpush on me without offering any alternative or considering my solve.
FL has Pine in his townblock when Pine has done nothing worth being townread for, and he is scumreading Iconeum too. If he is town then he is at best severely misguided and ego tripping and i’m not sure why you’re not addressing that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2044 (isolation #303) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2038, Flavor Leaf wrote:I could have been off this wagon, but I hammered instead of DEB.
This is not inherently townie though?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2045 (isolation #304) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2035, Flavor Leaf wrote:my push is better than your push, idk why you still trying to act like there's nothing
This is also why you are an incredibly difficult person to deal with and should reconsider if town.
You're not attempting to solve me using logic, you are only doing all you can to shout harder until you get things your way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2046 (isolation #305) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're not even lockscum FL, Shirou has insisted on my chat that even though they are at least 60% sure you could be scum here for aforementioned reasons. They also have been considering that you could be town making pro-scum moves and making it very difficult for our slot right now, and that is why we desire you to back off from our slot for at least a while just to show that you have thoughts other than your incessant push on us and it's not just an agenda to flip us at all costs, which will forever put us on the defensive and is a very good gamestate for scum as we already know our alignment and know that we are town that should never even have been considered as an flip in the first place considering there are so many objectively worse slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2047 (isolation #306) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Essentially you have done exactly the opposite of what is optimal, no matter your alignment.
If you are town you look bad, if you are scum it also looks bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (isolation #307) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So who is scum Nancy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2059 (isolation #308) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2057, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2053, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So who is scum Nancy?
Obviously not me.
You don't have a PoE or any idea at all who the scum are/what is going on in this game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2060 (isolation #309) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Norwee you damn well know from both Dung Beetle games that me not having solves yet is never scum indicative for me so why are you suddenly trying to push me here - if that is indeed what you’re doing?
I'm not pushing you, are you only capable of thinking in two dimensions?

A: Is he pushing me= scum
B: Is he not pushing me= Not scum

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (isolation #310) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really don’t like it one bit that I put the kibosh on a super dumb push and suddenly you’re doubting me for it. @Norwee

If you’re trying to make me lose my initial tr on you, then please fucking continue.
I've not been doubting your allignment for a second hahaha. I think you are wholly town.

Do you have so big troubles dealing with criticism that any pointed your way is seen as a scumtell?
I'm simply asking if you have scumreads or not. If you don't then ok, that means i've gotten the reply i wanted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2100 (isolation #311) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2093, Flavor Leaf wrote:honestly, even if Norwegian is town, theyre probably gonna cause a loss.

they want me to push them, and frankly, im about to actually push them because I'm done with their overreactionary ass
Why are you painting this out like some kind of fiction piece? You started scumreading me for flawed reasons i keep pointing out and now you try to make it seem like i'm some kind of whiny kid when all i've done is respond to your push and try to form a game winning solve.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2103 (isolation #312) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

it should be quite obvious to everyone that you are the problem here, and should really stop trying to make me stoop down to your level by complaining about how i'm intimidated by you or whatever kind of nonsense nobody cares to hear.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2114 (isolation #313) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this level of spam really necessary FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2120 (isolation #314) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2119, Flavor Leaf wrote:yet freaks out over a tiny tiny bit of pressure
Shut up FL.

#

Ok so i'm reminded of Large 230 which had us argue for 50 pages, and you were town in that game.
If we consider this possiblity then the outcome of Ramcius being scum rises exponentially. As it reminds of what ABR was doing in that game where he would protect you and you got pocketed hard by him because you needed allies to keep pushing me and Nero Cain even though we were both obvtown.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2121 (isolation #315) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe there is the possibility of FL being the town stooge that scum is using here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2124 (isolation #316) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I highly doubt there is not at least 1 scum in FL/Ramcius btw. So if FL town, then Ramcius being town too seems really unlikely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2127 (isolation #317) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I might just be right and it is FL.
SvS seems pretty unlikely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2130 (isolation #318) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2128, Flavor Leaf wrote:nah, you're wrong, and you've made me lose complete interest in this game, so i will continue shading you because you are town who's gonna lose the game for town, or scum
Aww.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2135 (isolation #319) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Flavour Leaf

My teammate Jjh927 would like to know whether your team supports this current line of thinking you have. He would also like to add that he hasn't read the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2136 (isolation #320) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does Xtomx/Auro have any opinion on this game?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2142 (isolation #321) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2140, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Flavour Leaf

My teammate Jjh927 would like to know whether your team supports this current line of thinking you have. He would also like to add that he hasn't read the game.
If jjh does read it he should townlock me because he hasn’t read me wrong yet.
JJ told me he didn't read your post and he thinks this is town Nancy just based on what you said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2155 (isolation #322) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2146, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2140, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Flavour Leaf

If jjh does read it he should townlock me because he hasn’t read me wrong yet.
JJ told me he didn't read your post and he thinks this is town Nancy just based on what you said.
<3

How are you reading TGP? I find it interesting that you are reading him differently from both Ico and Ram, so I’d really like to get your take on him.
I went over this a bit in post . Long story short, Shirou convinced me to it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2161 (isolation #323) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We just came up with an idea we think would help us immensely with solving some of the slots here.
If possible i would like for the following team mates of the following playerlist to take a quick look at this game, or at least in FL vs us:

- Chennis from Mistyx's team (Quick Attack)
- Okapoka from Nancy's team (Suicide Squad)
- Johnny from TGP's team (Mask your Worries)

They may not have the time, i just wanted to ask if it's in the realm of possibility as it would really give some fresh input to the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2167 (isolation #324) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've gotten really confident on Ico!town these latest pages.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2218 (isolation #325) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL if you really feel so sad and done with this game or whatever. Just stop trying to prove you are better than me and focus instead on showing you are capable of scum hunting outside of this tunnel you have on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (isolation #326) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For example, what is your read on Akarin?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2223 (isolation #327) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Pine

How much did Jingle read of Day 1/BBMolla's ISO and what do they mean by "He's not an obvious shot"?
In post 2196, Pine wrote:Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2229 (isolation #328) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Pine

How much did Jingle read of Day 1/BBMolla's ISO and what do they mean by "He's not an obvious shot"?
In post 2196, Pine wrote:Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2240 (isolation #329) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@PINE

In post 2223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Pine

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2242 (isolation #330) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How very townie of you to ignore my teams attempts at solving your slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2243 (isolation #331) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2237, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2195, Iconeum wrote:ok @ everyone

can we just focus on the slots that are literally not doing anything right now? We have a TON of content on the active slots, there's plenty of opinions and it's clearly not developping much further. Do we really wanna go into Day 3 with someone like DEB who is ONLY shitposting/ignoring this game?
If we have so much info, why we aren't flipping scum and we're just going to policy a lurker? Also, I'm waiting for your promised fight too, and answers, like, why Norwee OMGUSing 2 people is fine, but Nancy's OMGUS on you was bad
The sooner you disassociate our read of FL as OMGUS the sooner you will excel at his game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2245 (isolation #332) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm asking the question for a reason. You can keep ignoring, it will only make you look worse in the long run.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (isolation #333) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, while you've been making petty remarks and acting like a child. I've been trying to consider something about your quote that bothers me.

In BBMolla's posts:

We can see that BBMolla was beyond obvious going to be the night kill. It wasn't hard to see BB was a JOAT, we wanted to know why Jingle thought "it wasn't the obvious shot".
I do believe that most players if scum in this playerlist could catch that crumb, does Jingle disagree with this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2248 (isolation #334) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does Jingle think that Mistyx is the most likely to have caught the crumb?
Shirou believes that it's unlikely for Jingle to consider Mistyx as one of the best PR hunters in this playerlist and I don't believe Jingle thinks Alisae/Chennis are reading this game to find PR crumbs for him.

Another thing to consider is that the unique other player that crumbed was FL, but FL is alive and well so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2251 (isolation #335) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sorry

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2265 (isolation #336) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God this tea is so delicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2268 (isolation #337) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regarding your case TSQ.

I generally agree on your read of Akarin as being possible scum, but i don't think this is related to meta, and at the moment i'm looking at Pine/FL before deciding on whether i should vote one of Akarin/Ramcius.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2269 (isolation #338) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've decided that no matter what happens in this game i shall try to remain as calm as possible, nothing will bother me. I am become zen, i am reaching Nirvana.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2272 (isolation #339) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@TheStatusQuo

If Akarin flips town, would you consider FL/Pine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2273 (isolation #340) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2271, Pine wrote:
In post 2265, NorwegianboyEE wrote:God this tea is so delicious.
In post 2269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've decided that no matter what happens in this game i shall try to remain as calm as possible, nothing will bother me. I am become zen, i am reaching Nirvana.
This, incidentally, is practically a textbook definition of scum cheering on a TvT spat.
Ok Pine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2281 (isolation #341) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Misty pushes you will your read on her change? Would mine?
Misty has pushed me. My read didn't change.
And no i wouldn't.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2314 (isolation #342) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would prefer Pine -> Akarin if there is no support for FL.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2315 (isolation #343) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mainly because i highly doubt my wagon doesn't have at least above 1-2 scum in it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2319 (isolation #344) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also there's something about Pine's progression on Akarin and me i really don't like.

I start the day by voting Akarin because i want them to react. Pine then immediately claims they are town and i am scum trying to mislim them.
Then later Pine starts voting Akarin, and as i ask TSQ to consider Pine/FL if Akarin flips town, Pine immediately claims i am "TMI-ing" them town which is just chainsaw to the max. Seems to me that Pine knows Akarin's allignment and really wants to blame me for having voted them, even though i'm not even that strongly scumreading Akarin in the first place. It's a really scummy progression and they make complete sense as FL's partner too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2324 (isolation #345) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine/Akarin is the epitome of "a player who defends another player by attacking the other player's attacker is very probably scum".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2328 (isolation #346) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine/FL's reads on each other make little sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2329 (isolation #347) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2327, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2322, Iconeum wrote:like, if you have convincing arguments for town!Pine i'd love to hear em

but 'pine obvtown' just isn't extremely compelling ya feel

kinda similar to your norwegian town read
I know you hate it when town townreads me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2347 (isolation #348) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2339, Flavor Leaf wrote:if anything this is even more in my town meta
Shirou has gone over all your games where you act like a whiny bitch in response to being scumread. And he found out that there is no difference between town and scumgames. It seems all you care about is how "justified" the read on you is, and whether the slots in question deserve to catch you out as scum. You keep pointing out in scum PT's that town "catches you for the wrong reason, but it's the right conclusion" etc.

Also your lack of spark is not townie either, there are many scum games where you've acted like this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2362 (isolation #349) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2346, Pine wrote:Check out the textbook cognitive dissonance here!
There really isn't, you seem to make it out as if my post was saying i wanted to vote Akarin but i was only stating that you/FL/Ramcius should get way more attention if Akarin ended up becoming the elimination and flipped town.

Try again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2378 (isolation #350) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2369, Pine wrote:
In post 2362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2346, Pine wrote:Check out the textbook cognitive dissonance here!
There really isn't, you seem to make it out as if my post was saying i wanted to vote Akarin but i was only stating that you/FL/Ramcius should get way more attention if Akarin ended up becoming the elimination and flipped town.

Try again.
Nnnnnnoope. You don’t get to line up three Town mis-elims, then claim I’m chainsawing for one of them. You’ve gotta make up your mind, or at least feign a halfway decent progression.

FL, stop engaging. I don’t know when Iconeum is going to drop the tantrum and get his head straight, but antagonizing him further isn’t helping. It’s 2AM here, let’s all just go to our corners for the night.
I don't know why you act like you care about my progression when you didn't even want to respond to my questions just a few moments ago.
What are these three town mis-elims i've apparently lined up anyway?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2382 (isolation #351) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're town why are you townreadin Pine, Flavour.

Can you give an actualy believable reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2387 (isolation #352) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2385, Pine wrote:
In post 2379, Thestatusquo wrote:Pine do you think "lining up town miselims" is a thing that actually happens in real life? Like actually? I've been playing for a decade and a half and I think I've seen it like once. Like this doesn't seem like an intellectually honest argument on your part.

Also, for someone who wanted to make a big deal about TMI that obviously wasn't TMI earlier you sure did just say a couple players were town that you can't possibly know the alignment of.
Of...of fucking COURSE it happens, Shea. It happens all the damn time. You just rarely see it so blatantly. I think Norwee was genuinely getting overeager there.

I don’t know what you’re referring to with the second half there.
Ah yes. Of course i'm the most blatant scum player of all time.
A pretty interesting claim from someone that has literally never seen my play in a game of mafia before.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2402 (isolation #353) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine has zero reason to defend me the way they have.
If they are scum and you are town, it makes sense for them to defend you because we would both be town. Somehow you ignore this possibility.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pine has no reason to give me the sheer amount of momentum he would have given me if he is scum here.
Yes he does.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:If he is scum, he's going for a deep pocket, and I truly don't think he goes that route against me. Like I just don't see it.
Why is that? You think you are immune to pockets, or that players like Pine wouldn't attempt to pocket you?
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just because you don't like this reasoning does not make it a bad reason, and frankly, that doesn't mean I'm not just right here.
If you openly admit you could be wrong, it's not as strong of a townread as you make it out to be. Pine could definitely be scum.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Could I be wrong? Sure, he's not like a 100% no way he's ever scum here, I see the possibility of a pocket, I just actively don't think he is doing that.
Again, why?
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is no reason to defend me here either the way he is, I guess if I die, then he gets less protected, but Status has been actively pushing Akarin, and Ico has been going for DEB, and somebody called out TGP's timing being bad when they voted me, so there were plenty of options, and Pine hasn't taken advantage of any of those in favor of defending me, and sheeping me on the person I think is most likely scum.
There is a reason to defend you as it is helpful to scum if we are both town to waste pages on this 1v1 while they can hide behind more powerful players.
Perhaps those 'options' are scum or they weren't as interesting targets. Either way i'm looking at things as they currently are and Pine's push on me seems very opportunistic and a good way to get rid of me. If you know anything about mafia you know that scum tend to sheep 1v1's.
In post 2391, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ico has also given shit reasonings for town reading Norwegian, yet they're hounding me over and over and over and over and over, and I've given the same fucking reasons multiple times
I don't think it's strange to townread me here, and it's also not strange to find you scummy for your play. If you're town and act like it's outrageous that anyone would scumread you for giving bad townreads to possible scum and also blatantly pushing a slot they find town then the problem lies on you as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2409 (isolation #354) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2405, Flavor Leaf wrote:norwegian, dont fucking ask me to back off from you, then go and post walls like that, I'm not reading that
And you wonder why Ico wants to policy you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2414 (isolation #355) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour. I've been trying to solve your slot all this time, it's you that refuse to co-operate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2419 (isolation #356) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That image suits your alignment well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2423 (isolation #357) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@FL
If i could mod reveal myself town right now. Would you still townread Pine?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2428 (isolation #358) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2426, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@FL
If i could mod reveal myself town right now. Would you still townread Pine?

i was already considering you possible town.

my pine read has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2432 (isolation #359) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you should all try to be nice even though you might consider it all to be "in the game"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2441 (isolation #360) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Firebringer would townread me if he was in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2445 (isolation #361) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mainly because Firebringer already knew my allignment to be fair.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2455 (isolation #362) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ico let's give the man some breathing room yeah.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2458 (isolation #363) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want FL to post AI stuff. These rants you're tempting are just a waste of time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2470 (isolation #364) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2468, Flavor Leaf wrote:but instead you set me off, and make the entire game get apathetic.

good job
Lol. I mean i wouldn't exactly blame Ico alone when you're a big part of why the game turns apathetic.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2479 (isolation #365) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2477, Flavor Leaf wrote:i will blame ico for the loss here if town in many future games, and i am much louder than ico so it doesn't even matter if they try to fight back
I will blame you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2481 (isolation #366) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Serioiusly, you're making this into a fight of who's got the biggest D instead of just trying to solve the game. Like wtf are you doing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2495 (isolation #367) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2494, Iconeum wrote:Mistyx
Ramcius
Dr Easy Bake
Akarin

2 scum in this group, with a probably wrong read on my part somewhere (assuming 3 scums)

sounds like a solve to me
These are just players that's done very little or nothing.
Are you sure?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2497 (isolation #368) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah of course, you're smoking weed. That explains everything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2505 (isolation #369) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Locking my read on Ico town for these latest pages btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2508 (isolation #370) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh my god we did it people. Actual reads from FL.
Sure it's a tonal read on me, but holy shit. Gonna party with my team on discord tonight and discuss this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2515 (isolation #371) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would discuss your read on me, but as it's based only on bad vibes there's nothing to argue against.
So i'm going to wait for Shirou's take on your reads because they r smarter than me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2529 (isolation #372) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TGP you haven’t posted in forever. Can you share some info about your hood?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2530 (isolation #373) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man i’m so glad i signed up to this casual game where people talk or reference anime while playing

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2533 (isolation #374) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How likely is a scum neighborizer really?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2534 (isolation #375) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did TGP explain why he targeted you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2539 (isolation #376) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2538, Iconeum wrote:and no, he hasn't made a single post towards that goal since i got hooded
Ehh, my teammate also thinks they should be considered if we are wrong on FL to be fair.
But i don't exactly scumread their slot, it's more that i'm null on them now that they became really inactive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2550 (isolation #377) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2549, Pine wrote:
In post 2535, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely is a scum neighborizer really?
according to my teammate, near lockscum
I wouldn’t go quite that far, but yeah. Neighborizer is a really common scum role. Statistics* say 75/25 scum/Town

According to a study I just made up based on anecdotal evidence
I’ve only seen town neighborizers in games i’ve played. But considering we have 2 JOAT’s flipped i’m not sure how well it really fits into the setup for town to have that role.
And if TGP was town i’d expect him to use it more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2555 (isolation #378) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2554, Ramcius wrote:I mean, he claimed 1-shot, did he changed that claim at some point that you guys expect him to use it more?
It's more about Ico's claim that TGP is barely using the hood. So he neighborized Iconeum for what reason? If i had that role i would for example use it on a townread to create a sub-masonry. Use it on a scumread to find out more about the slot in question, or just use it as a way to solve the slot.
If Iconeum is correct then TGP is not using it for the reason they initially claimed. (to solve Iconeums slot through the hood)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2618 (isolation #379) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2604, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm literally never in a million years making a decision in a mafia game based off of Titus VCA which in my opinion has never been used to draw correct conclusions in the history of ever.
Ahahaha.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2619 (isolation #380) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
I don't think this is a super bad take though, even if anyone dislikes VCA by principle.
If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT, and if Akarin is scum then maybe this just is a TvT and scum are in the inactive fucks or cheering our TvT on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2620 (isolation #381) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Easy Bake who'd you be inclined to vote today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2623 (isolation #382) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2621, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
I don't think this is a super bad take though, even if anyone dislikes VCA by principle.
If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT, and if Akarin is scum then maybe this just is a TvT and scum are in the inactive fucks or cheering our TvT on.
not seeing how that proves anything
Why not?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2626 (isolation #383) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2628 (isolation #384) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m town so if you think i’m scum the problem lies on you mate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2630 (isolation #385) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m always surface level as town. Learn to recognize surface level town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2632 (isolation #386) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you’re going to act scummy on purpose and then get mad when scumread it’s pretty hypocritical of you be blaming me for your shit reads.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2638 (isolation #387) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2634, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2632, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you’re going to act scummy on purpose and then get mad when scumread it’s pretty hypocritical of you be blaming me for your shit reads.
nah, you're just a baby with pressure
This isn’t a reason to scumread me. In fact, if you know someone acts like a baby with pressure then the optimal play is to leave them alone and sort them by other means. Which you aren’t doing, and why this push is opportunistic coming from you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2643 (isolation #388) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve won many games, and i wouldn’t even be scumread here if you didn’t try to belittle me and kill my credibility every 5 seconds. If you weren’t in this game town would have already won.
Fact.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2678 (isolation #389) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2676, Flavor Leaf wrote:i started to lean town on Norwegian for a bit, but ive kinda settled in, took a breather, and like, I'm just back to scum reading them pretty heavily now
Bullshit. You never intended to change your read on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2679 (isolation #390) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was mod confirmed town you’d still push me just because of your ego.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2680 (isolation #391) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not changing my vote until either me/FL is flipped or FL admits he is wrong on me.
I’m not going to become the elimination in ElO because of FL’s garbage play.
If FL agrees on voting someone else like Akarin then i’ll consider voting there as well. Otherwise, no.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2681 (isolation #392) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d rather become the elimination just to discredit FL and make sure nobody listens to him again than have an Akarin flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2683 (isolation #393) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Try me.
This game is so toxic because of FL that it feels like nothing really matters because nobody cares about what i say anyway.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2701 (isolation #394) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Had some more discussion with Shirout and they say they are starting to get interested in a Pine + Akarin solve.
or Akarin + one of [Ramcius / TGP / DEB] But mostly Pine.
He also said he wishes we could dayvig Pine since his flip is the most important one to understand what is happening in this game, regardless of his allignment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2703 (isolation #395) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, people will understand you can't read me for shit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2705 (isolation #396) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2708 (isolation #397) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2707, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.
i don't get the point of posts like this beyond spite

like there's nothing productive in saying "dont take these players' thoughts into account even if they are town"

it's still information that's worth considering the same as anyone else's
They clearly aren't even trying. Consider all of the analysis i've done with my team and shared lately. Meanwhile these 3 have done nothing except shade and blindly tunnel. Which they will probably keep doing. If they are town we might as well just lose the game and i won't feel bad about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2710 (isolation #398) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2709, Mistyx wrote:not accepted
Ok?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2711 (isolation #399) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You should also consider that i'm feeling perpetually pissed off. I hate this game.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”