Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2048, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Math thinks it’s town indicative.
why exactly?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Iconeum »

and Nancy, have you recently read thru DEB's iso?

not really seeing why you don't scumread DEB

for that matter, i'm really surprised there isn't more pressure on DEB from anyone really
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2035, Flavor Leaf wrote:my push is better than your push, idk why you still trying to act like there's nothing
+1

Yes @Norwee, if the situations were reversed and had FL accused you of scumslipping with that post, I’d be saying the exact same thing. In fact, I would think you ought to be a lot more suspicious of me, had I not done that and and just gone along with it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So who is scum Nancy?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2039, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2032, Thestatusquo wrote:I have no clue. Wanna share your teams reasoning for why its scum indicative?
because apparently it's more common for a neighbourizer to be scum then town

that's basicly it
Why? Not in my experience, it’s about equal I’d say. Like if you think TGP may be scum for other reasons than fine but unless he is CC’d, or there’s never any confirmation of this, I’m leaning NAI on that for now.

I am definitely not yeeting an uncounterclaimed neighbourizer - based on claim alone - unless there is overwhelming evidence the claim is fake. I think if he’s the only confirmed neighbourizer in this setup - based on claim alone - I’d probably agree with Math.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2050, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2048, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Math thinks it’s town indicative.
why exactly?
See #2052 but those are my reasons, Math didn’t provide any.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2051, Iconeum wrote:and Nancy, have you recently read thru DEB's iso?

not really seeing why you don't scumread DEB

for that matter, i'm really surprised there isn't more pressure on DEB from anyone really
DEB could still be scum, I already said it was weak.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2053, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So who is scum Nancy?
Obviously not me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Norwee you damn well know from both Dung Beetle games that me not having solves yet is never scum indicative for me so why are you suddenly trying to push me here - if that is indeed what you’re doing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2057, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Obviously not me.
You don't have a PoE or any idea at all who the scum are/what is going on in this game?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Norwee you damn well know from both Dung Beetle games that me not having solves yet is never scum indicative for me so why are you suddenly trying to push me here - if that is indeed what you’re doing?
I'm not pushing you, are you only capable of thinking in two dimensions?

A: Is he pushing me= scum
B: Is he not pushing me= Not scum

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really don’t like it one bit that I put the kibosh on a super dumb push and suddenly you’re doubting me for it. @Norwee

If you’re trying to make me lose my initial tr on you, then please fucking continue.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really don’t like it one bit that I put the kibosh on a super dumb push and suddenly you’re doubting me for it. @Norwee

If you’re trying to make me lose my initial tr on you, then please fucking continue.
I've not been doubting your allignment for a second hahaha. I think you are wholly town.

Do you have so big troubles dealing with criticism that any pointed your way is seen as a scumtell?
I'm simply asking if you have scumreads or not. If you don't then ok, that means i've gotten the reply i wanted.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2057, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Obviously not me.
You don't have a PoE or any idea at all who the scum are/what is going on in this game?
I know that the push on FL was dumb and I’m waiting to hear more from less active slots. That’s not usually how I play. I townblock and since you are familiar with how I play town, there is absolutely no reason you should be suspicious of me for my play here. In fact, you’re tr on me should be even stronger because you know I’m not pocketing anyone.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2033, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy i do wonder what your take on the game is right now.
You seem to townread me/FL/Ramcius, with the added caveat of enabling their shitpush on me without offering any alternative or considering my solve.
FL has Pine in his townblock when Pine has done nothing worth being townread for, and he is scumreading Iconeum too. If he is town then he is at best severely misguided and ego tripping and i’m not sure why you’re not addressing that.
This post. Why are you saying FL is “ego tripping”? Why don’t you just explain why his push on you fypov is wrong and makes no sense?

Also, if you explain why it’s “severely misguided”, then I will back you up on that. I’m not pushing you but I’m still not sure if you even realize why your push on FL is clearly objectively worse than yours on him.

Also, if you have any experience at all playing with town!FL, you would know that this is how he makes reads. It’s really simple. If he did what he did to you to me, I’d just tell him why his push on me was idiotic - but not JUST say that but explain WHY and if he still didn’t back off, then I’d think he was scum but FL knows me really well and he should know how to read me, so it’s obviously different with you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2064, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2033, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy i do wonder what your take on the game is right now.
You seem to townread me/FL/Ramcius, with the added caveat of enabling their shitpush on me without offering any alternative or considering my solve.
FL has Pine in his townblock when Pine has done nothing worth being townread for, and he is scumreading Iconeum too. If he is town then he is at best severely misguided and ego tripping and i’m not sure why you’re not addressing that.
This post. Why are you saying FL is “ego tripping”? Why don’t you just explain why his push on you fypov is wrong and makes no sense?

Also, if you explain why it’s “severely misguided”, then I will back you up on that. I’m not pushing you but I’m still not sure if you even realize why your push on FL is clearly objectively worse than HIS on YOU.

Also, if you have any experience at all playing with town!FL, you would know that this is how he makes reads. It’s really simple. If he did what he did to you to me, I’d just tell him why his push on me was idiotic - but not JUST say that but explain WHY and if he still didn’t back off, then I’d think he was scum but FL knows me really well and he should know how to read me, so it’s obviously different with you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2062, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2061, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really don’t like it one bit that I put the kibosh on a super dumb push and suddenly you’re doubting me for it. @Norwee

I've not been doubting your allignment for a second hahaha. I think you are wholly town.

Do you have so big troubles dealing with criticism that any pointed your way is seen as a scumtell?
I'm simply asking if you have scumreads or not. If you don't then ok, that means i've gotten the reply i wanted.
No, I obviously don’t view criticism as a scumtell. It looked to me that you were suddenly doubting me. What is even the criticism based on then?

Like do you expect me to suddenly manufacture something I’m not seeing yet or what exactly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.06

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (130), (37)

Ramcius(1)
~ (21)
Pine(1)
~ (31)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (121)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (76)
Akarin(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (4): (105), Pine(1), Dr Easy Bake(5), Akarin(3)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2005, Iconeum wrote:i'm not (helping to) kill today:

Nancy/TSQ/Norwee

pending stuff that needs adressing, i may or may not wanna kill:

TGP
FL

slots that I would have no problem yeeting today:

Pine/Deb/Akarin/Ramc (these are in order or preference)
i like the fact that

i literally just dont exist

nice
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2024, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1789, Mistyx wrote:VOTE: norwee

i dont really have a detailed explanation at this point in time

but i think he shifted towards being more aggressive today after getting pushed and i kinda dislike it
going backwards in mistyx iso this immediately sticks out

a vote on someone who's being pushed by 2 of the most present slots in-game, for 'being more agressive after being pushed'.

Why didn't Mistyx come after me or Nancy yesterday? We were both a lot more agressive during our 1v1 then previously. In fact, mystix I think called it 'natural'?

what is so scum!indicative about getting heated when ur being pushed and especially if you feel ur being shitpushed?
you guys were being aggressive before, norwee was being sort of passive

idk words
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Mistyx »

aggressive probably isn't the right word but like

proactive ig?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Mistyx »

UNVOTE:

realistically i think we can probably just kill pine/DEB/Akarin all in a row if they dont improve or get replaced and be ~fine
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1910, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1833, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Slots i am not interested in yeeting today.

Mistyx/Iconeum/TheGoldenParadox/Nancy Drew 39/thestatusquo

Slot i will be interested in yeeting today:
Flavor Leaf - Their push on me could possibly be to save a partner or it's opportunistic. There is also another reason they could be scum but i won't share that just yet.
Pine - Underwhelming slot.
Ramcius - Their push on me feels bad faith. TSQ can call it solving, i don't really think that is what they are doing.
Dr Easy Bake - Probably not a very good elimination since they have barely any content, but that is also precisely why this slot is problematic.
Akarin - Still an really underwhelming slot.
So, your PoE is lurkers and OMGUS on me and FL. This is exactly why I'm voting you, you aren't doing anything this game to actually solve anything, you aren't taking any meaningful stances, you aren't making any real pushes
i don't see how it's norwee's fault that *literally half this pl* are lurkers?
why aren't you pushing Nancy, who's PoE is currently TGP and me (which is also OMGUS)?

i will fight you over norwee not having meaningfull stances this game, i'm not townreading them lightly here
same for the pushes

**Sweet mother of fastposteds
Gee, why I'm not pushing a slot that has my other strong scumread in their PoE? Also I'm well aware that Nancy's SR on you is biased and as I said D1, I'm not touching that 1v1

Also, it's more than half - 3/5, other 2 are OMGUS, so you think Norwee having 2 OMGUS in his PoE is ok, but Nancy's OMGUS on you is bad?

I'm eager to hear your reason for Norwee's TR
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I assume you’re referring to TGP. I’m still undecided on him other than his progression on me is still concerning. I’m starting to like Ico a lot more today.

So perhaps while I still maintain his vote on me was dumb, I’m thinking his progression on me today looks pretty townie.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2031, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2030, Thestatusquo wrote:What do you mean by setup spec.

Could be a role in the game, pretty dumb thing to fake claim. Pretty NAI. Is there something I'm missing here with the claim?
there's no such thing as 'could' be a role in the game

if you claim a neighbourizer ur gonna neighbourize or die

there's like a 99% chance the claim is real, and if we don't have confirmation that TGP has in fact neighbourized he dies at a certain point

but do you think a neighbourizer claim is town or scum!indicative? Members of my team are urging me it's scum!indicative and i'm not convinced. And given the power flavour so far, yeah
He can have a scumbudy to pretend to be in his hood, so it can be easy fakeclaim, on top of that, it's 1-shot, so no risk later on
Tact is for liars and politicians.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”