Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2073, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I assume you’re referring to TGP. I’m still undecided on him other than his progression on me is still concerning. I’m starting to like Ico a lot more today.

So perhaps while I still maintain his vote on me was dumb, I’m thinking his progression on me today looks pretty townie.
Tbh, I'm not paying much attention to your slot, but if Ico points it out, I will answer. It just baffled me a bit that he missed my early D2 push on TGP, so he would know that I'm more inclined to TR you for scumread on TGP, even if it's only in Ico's mind
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2071, Mistyx wrote:UNVOTE:

realistically i think we can probably just kill pine/DEB/Akarin all in a row if they dont improve or get replaced and be ~fine
Realistically we can have a decent flip and get ton of associations, decent wagon to analyse and not be in square one on D3, but sure, let's flip another lurker and hope for the best, because that always works
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2075, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2073, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I assume you’re referring to TGP. I’m still undecided on him other than his progression on me is still concerning. I’m starting to like Ico a lot more today.

So perhaps while I still maintain his vote on me was dumb, I’m thinking his progression on me today looks pretty townie.
Tbh, I'm not paying much attention to your slot, but if Ico points it out, I will answer. It just baffled me a bit that he missed my early D2 push on TGP, so he would know that I'm more inclined to TR you for scumread on TGP, even if it's only in Ico's mind
Can you elaborate more on your TGP sr - I obviously mean more than you already have - if possible? I do think the posts attempting to flatter me, then chastise me for obvtowning were strange. I also don’t think that Ico should have discredited me for that either but it looks like he is genuinely trying to sort me today, not do another pointless 1v1.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2076, Ramcius wrote:

realistically i think we can probably just kill pine/DEB/Akarin all in a row if they dont improve or get replaced and be ~fine
Realistically we can have a decent flip and get ton of associations, decent wagon to analyse and not be in square one on D3, but sure, let's flip another lurker and hope for the best, because that always works
Well that’s another reason I don’t want to jump on DEB who is currently NAI because if he’s town, it tells us absolutely nothing.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Mistyx »

i dont want slots with this low content at lylo
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2079, Mistyx wrote:

But that includes you, tbh
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2077, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2075, Ramcius wrote:

Can you elaborate more on your TGP sr - I obviously mean more than you already have - if possible? I do think the posts attempting to flatter me, then chastise me for obvtowning were strange. I also don’t think that Ico should have discredited me for that either but it looks like he is genuinely trying to sort me today, not do another pointless 1v1.
He doesn't really feel genuine
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Akarin »

Sorry I never got back to the thread the other day.

Mid-day is honestly a really bad time for me to post much right now, but I'm gonna do some catching up so I don't get prodded and then more tonight.

Anything in particular anyone wants me to look at? I'll catch up on everything in late tonight either way.

So sorry again about all of this.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This is like the third time you have made this post this game.

What do you mean "this is a bad time?" You're the one who chose the time to post. If it was a bad time why not post earlier? Why not post the day before? Why not just do the thing and then post if you actually plan on doing it? This is such a bizarre thing to say and it really reads like scum just really reaching for another excuse to kick the can down the road.

VOTE: Akarin

Either actually start participating in the game, replace out, or get yeeted. These are your options.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:30 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.07

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (130), (43)

Akarin(2)
~ (6), (32)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (121)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (76)

Not Voting (5): (26), (108), Pine(1), Dr Easy Bake(5), Akarin(4)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Prodding Pine
  • Reminder that Site Rules prohibit telling other players to replace out.
<(") | (")>
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Akarin »

As in I wanted to check in and say something so I don't get prodded again. But in my life right now, this time of day is not a great time of day for me to give the game much time.

I'm reading up trying to find something to comment on that isn't asking a question that someone might have already asked and leaving a bunch of tabs open for later.

Maybe I should just replace out but I was looking forward to this damn game so much and there's no reason to think things won't get better except they keep not getting better.

I get that I've let everyone down but my life has just been a complete disaster for the last like month and I keep thinking it will get better and things keep getting worse.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Akarin »

Fuck it, I can't do this right now.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1593, Flavor Leaf wrote:zoraster(5) ~ thestatusquo(193), NorwegianboyEE(183), Mistyx(70), BBMolla(80), Nancy Drew 39(289)

scum is in here, 100% sure, and I'm town reading Nancy, and to a lesser extent Status.

Bbmolla dead.

Norwegian/Mistyx could both be scum here, which explains Mistyx's TvT comment with Nancy/Ico.
@Flavor:

Why are you 100% sure scum must be on-wagon? Zor wagon felt town-apathy-driven to me.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Akarin »

And there's my content.

I'll try to be back tonight and fully catch up.

If we could try not to make me feel like absolute shit even more during the catchup that'd be nice. I'm in enough of a guilt spiral as is.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My teammates are telling me that this is the most boring TM game btw. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2087, Akarin wrote:
In post 1593, Flavor Leaf wrote:zoraster(5) ~ thestatusquo(193), NorwegianboyEE(183), Mistyx(70), BBMolla(80), Nancy Drew 39(289)

scum is in here, 100% sure, and I'm town reading Nancy, and to a lesser extent Status.

Bbmolla dead.

Norwegian/Mistyx could both be scum here, which explains Mistyx's TvT comment with Nancy/Ico.
@Flavor:

Why are you 100% sure scum must be on-wagon? Zor wagon felt town-apathy-driven to me.
i believe it was meant to feel that way, yes.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2045, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2035, Flavor Leaf wrote:my push is better than your push, idk why you still trying to act like there's nothing
This is also why you are an incredibly difficult person to deal with and should reconsider if town.
You're not attempting to solve me using logic, you are only doing all you can to shout harder until you get things your way.
so

you said I'm not a logical player, why does that matter?

More than 1 way to play mafia, and I change my playstyle up almost every game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2046, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're not even lockscum FL, Shirou has insisted on my chat that even though they are at least 60% sure you could be scum here for aforementioned reasons. They also have been considering that you could be town making pro-scum moves and making it very difficult for our slot right now, and that is why we desire you to back off from our slot for at least a while just to show that you have thoughts other than your incessant push on us and it's not just an agenda to flip us at all costs, which will forever put us on the defensive and is a very good gamestate for scum as we already know our alignment and know that we are town that should never even have been considered as an flip in the first place considering there are so many objectively worse slots.

overreaction

quit focusing on this, and that's what stops it.

you're obsessed with this non existent push.

i was barely pushing you.

ill shade you, sure, but you deserve to be shaded
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

honestly, even if Norwegian is town, theyre probably gonna cause a loss.

they want me to push them, and frankly, im about to actually push them because I'm done with their overreactionary ass
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2080, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2079, Mistyx wrote:

But that includes you, tbh
at least im trying
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'm pretty fine with Mistyx's content
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Mistyx »

@mod

since pine got prodded 3 times, shouldn't that be a replacement?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2089, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My teammates are telling me that this is the most boring TM game btw. :lol:

im telling you, scum are legit just intimidated by me right now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i know when im being attacked by the betas
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i cant see it, my eyes haven't adjusted to the dark, but i can feel the hits coming

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”