Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

But if someone was hardpushing him, maybe not?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1042, BBmolla wrote:Mistyx - Town
Iconeum - Town
TheGoldenParadox - ?

Nancy Drew 39 - Town
Flavor Leaf - Town (grain of salt though)
Pine12 - Town
thestatusquo - Town
Ramcius - Town enough for day 1

NorwegianboyEE - Town
zoraster1 - Townish for ~reasons but posting is so awful

BBMolla - Town
Dr Easy Bake1 - ?

Akarin1 - ?

where I'm at atm

don't give my posts too much credence I just needed to organize my thoughts
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1057, BBmolla wrote:Zoraster please full claim abilities or I'm probably voting your way
In post 1145, BBmolla wrote:Zoraster should claim their abilities thanks
In post 1340, BBmolla wrote:Meh, if they’re a scum 1-shot Neighborizer what’s a better claim?
In post 1343, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I think the Zor wagon was all town so that post is drivvle
In post 1404, BBmolla wrote:I'm sort of getting cold feet in terms that I don't think Zor/Ak are both scum and I'm not super confident it's Zor

Every time I type up the post to switch my vote to Ak I delete it so I guess I'll stay here
TGP and Akarin probably look the worst from this.

@TGP are you going to link a scumgame for me or are you going to make me have to effort?

Only thing is if the scumteam is even remotely competent then it would point away from Akarin
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Pine »

Ugh, no, Nancy.

Don’t ask him to link a scumgame. If he’s scum, he’ll just link to one that looks like this, and if he’s Town he’s more likely to pick a random one that won’t represent anything in particular.

I hate this sort of faux meta. You either do the work or accrue it naturally over time. Cherry-picking just leads to bad or random reads.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Pine

How much did Jingle read of Day 1/BBMolla's ISO and what do they mean by "He's not an obvious shot"?
In post 2196, Pine wrote:Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Mistyx »

this mafia game is certainly a game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2228, Pine wrote:Ugh, no, Nancy.

Don’t ask him to link a scumgame. If he’s scum, he’ll just link to one that looks like this, and if he’s Town he’s more likely to pick a random one that won’t represent anything in particular.

I hate this sort of faux meta. You either do the work or accrue it naturally over time. Cherry-picking just leads to bad or random reads.
Okay fine but I don’t see why it hurts for him to do that? After all. it doesn’t stop me from finding a different game to contrast this with, does it?

One thing that keeps bothering me about TGP is that he keeps being super confident on his reads despite being wrong. He did that with both me and Ram and now FL. I think think he sounded salty when he realized I was obvtown and of course there was the whole “I think you’re awesome and cool thing while insisting I was scum and eventhough he did clarify the Noraa read for me, why did he try to initially make it sound like scum!me had ever fooled town!Noraa rather than talk about the one game where she was scum and me town and also add something along the lines of that she also could possibly be wrong on me based on playing scum with me? But he didn’t clarify that until I outright pushed him on that.

Also Norwee’s reasons for tr him are superficial - not shading Norwee here - just that his stated reasons don’t justify the extremely strong tr he has on that slot.

This is why I mindmeld with Ram and am reluctant to push Akarin because I’m not completely convinced that it couldn’t have been an attempt to possibly chain mislynches on Akarin, Ram. I’m currently null on Akarin and if TGP is scum, because the Akarin push happened right at the start of D2, a temporary bus isn’t out of the question but for now I lean more to her being LHF but it’s extremely weak. Ram is strong town for me now.

I would say that molla’s ISO looks the worst for him and a claim of a one shot neighbourizer with 0 confirmation from the neighbourizee, isn’t really convincing for me.

Also, the most compelling reason that Norwee gave for tr him to me was the whole Ceph thing but there isn’t any reason that scum couldn’t have also have done that. In my most recent scumgame, I had absolutely no problems finding really townie sounding reasons to find reasons to tr certain slots and considering that Zor was very likely the leading wagon, why not do that to get towncred? Point being,
finding decent reasons to tr a dead townie is NAI if you don’t really try very hard to actually stop that wagon
. He never did anything to do that at all iirc. And I still maintain that if you’ve been wrong on a player twice in a row, you don’t sr them with the level of confidence he did me without having a hard guilty.

Contrast that with Ico’s push on me, while it was obviously dead wrong and fmpov very silly, based on what I’ve seen from him today a very clear effort to sort me. I guess the main reason I’m tr Ico’s push was because it was him who came to the realization I was very likely town and unlike TGP didn’t weirdly seem unhappy about that, rather almost relieved.

So yes, sorry @Pine, I would still like him to link one of his scumgames for me, which doesn’t mean I won’t metadive him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2116, Mistyx wrote:
@TGP

when you get a chance, what have you done that's outside of your scumrange this game?
@TGP
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2231, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I guess the main reason I’m tr Ico’s push was because it was him who came to the realization I was very likely town and unlike TGP didn’t weirdly seem unhappy about that, rather almost relieved.
ur not wrong :lol:

while i certainly don't agree with your every read here, posts like 2231 at least fortify the townread on Nancy

i wish FL would show me stuff like that so I can breath easier on that account as well, because I do not share Nancy's optimism about FL
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.08

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (181), (48)

Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (139), (11)
Akarin(2)
~ (36), (7)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (96)

Not Voting (4): (38), (131), Dr Easy Bake(6), Akarin(8)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Did a brief metadive on TGP and it was inconclusive. I’m still not sheeping him on anything because regardless of alignment, he doesn’t have a particularly compelling BoP history.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@TGP, I’m very curious to hear Mastina’s read on the playerlist/gamestate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2195, Iconeum wrote:ok @ everyone

can we just focus on the slots that are literally not doing anything right now? We have a TON of content on the active slots, there's plenty of opinions and it's clearly not developping much further. Do we really wanna go into Day 3 with someone like DEB who is ONLY shitposting/ignoring this game?
If we have so much info, why we aren't flipping scum and we're just going to policy a lurker? Also, I'm waiting for your promised fight too, and answers, like, why Norwee OMGUSing 2 people is fine, but Nancy's OMGUS on you was bad
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Pine »

Ramcius I’m pretty sure Ico just needs to take a step back. Its reads feel heavily emotion-based, and its pursuing a lot of what appear to be TvT vendettas.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Pine »

He*

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@PINE

In post 2223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Pine

How much did Jingle read of Day 1/BBMolla's ISO and what do they mean by "He's not an obvious shot"?
In post 2196, Pine wrote:Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Pine »

@Norwegian take a hint

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How very townie of you to ignore my teams attempts at solving your slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2237, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2195, Iconeum wrote:ok @ everyone

can we just focus on the slots that are literally not doing anything right now? We have a TON of content on the active slots, there's plenty of opinions and it's clearly not developping much further. Do we really wanna go into Day 3 with someone like DEB who is ONLY shitposting/ignoring this game?
If we have so much info, why we aren't flipping scum and we're just going to policy a lurker? Also, I'm waiting for your promised fight too, and answers, like, why Norwee OMGUSing 2 people is fine, but Nancy's OMGUS on you was bad
The sooner you disassociate our read of FL as OMGUS the sooner you will excel at his game.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2196, Pine wrote:
In post 2180, Flavor Leaf wrote:like honestly, i dont give a fuck at this point.

if you think i'm scum here, y'all hopeless
Couldn't agree more.

VOTE: Norwegian

My team's been helping out with reads while I flounder a bit catching up. Dannflor's money is on a Norwegian/Akarin/TGP scumteam, though I'm not sold on TGP. Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot. It was a process of elimination, but we thought the person with the best combination of experience, perceived threat level, and teammates might be Mistyx.

I'm feeling pretty good about those reads. {Norwegian, Akarin} and one of {TGP, Mistyx} seems most likely.

I'll support that with Townreads -

Flavor Leaf and Nancy continue to be rock solid TRs for me.

Shea is playing recklessly and punishing people who aren't as invested in the game. I fucking hate that, and it's generally anti-Town, but the vigor of it suggests he's pursuing an aggressive attempt to sort. If he were flippant and actually
pursued
his shitty vendettas, it might be a scum veneer. He's not - he drops them as soon as he has a real lead. I can respect that.

Ramcius and Iconeum are harder to read, but playing generally to a pro-Town agenda.

DEB I haven't got a clue on.
All the information you want is in here. I’m not spending half my lunch break getting into the weeds on an asked-and-answered scummy question from scum.

This is exactly the kind of “Look, I’m pressuring people!” insistence that adds nothing except a hollow attempt to manufacture Towncred. Bite me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm asking the question for a reason. You can keep ignoring, it will only make you look worse in the long run.

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Pine »

Asked and answered twice now. Get a hobby or refine your question.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, while you've been making petty remarks and acting like a child. I've been trying to consider something about your quote that bothers me.

In BBMolla's posts:

We can see that BBMolla was beyond obvious going to be the night kill. It wasn't hard to see BB was a JOAT, we wanted to know why Jingle thought "it wasn't the obvious shot".
I do believe that most players if scum in this playerlist could catch that crumb, does Jingle disagree with this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does Jingle think that Mistyx is the most likely to have caught the crumb?
Shirou believes that it's unlikely for Jingle to consider Mistyx as one of the best PR hunters in this playerlist and I don't believe Jingle thinks Alisae/Chennis are reading this game to find PR crumbs for him.

Another thing to consider is that the unique other player that crumbed was FL, but FL is alive and well so far.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Mistyx »