NorwegianboyEE(3)
~ (181), (49), (20)

Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (151), (11)
Akarin(2)
~ (44), (44)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (96)

Not Voting (3): (133), Dr Easy Bake(6), Akarin(8)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Mistyx »

yours
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Mistyx »

also please stop calling things that are blatantly not scumslips scumslips
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Pine »

You’re right, it’s not. Overeager scum tipping their hand is not a ‘slip,’ but it is information.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Categorized

Town:
-Mistyx
-Nancy Drew 39
-Flavour Leaf
-thestatusquo
-BBMolla

Leantown:
-Dr Easy Bake#

-Akarin
-Iconeum

Null
-Ramcius

Scum
-Pine
-Zoraster
-TheGoldenParadox
@Norwee, out of curiosity, what on D1 made DEB lean town for you? The first extemely miniscule possibly AI thing he did could be argued for today but 100% not on D1.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2272, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@TheStatusQuo

If Akarin flips town, would you consider FL/Pine?
@Norwee and yes I realize this super ironic coming from me - but it’s really hard to take your reads seriously here and distinguish them from OMGUS.

If Misty pushes you will your read on her change? Would mine?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Misty pushes you will your read on her change? Would mine?
Misty has pushed me. My read didn't change.
And no i wouldn't.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2281, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Misty pushes you will your read on her change? Would mine?
And no i wouldn't.
Basically where I’m at rn is null on TGP. I like Shea’s Akarin case but I also do know the rl stuff is real but she hasn’t really given out too much in the way of trs, maybe me?

But I hard tr you for most of D1 but irrespective of your alignment, your reaction to being sr is to first push Ram but backed off when Shea started tr him and I took a hard stance against it. Then FL pushes you and suddenly he scumslipped and I don’t even understand what your issue is with Pine other than him pushing you.

Your Jingle question to Pine was good, however you should logically view that is likely being town indicative for Pine. Why? Because the reason molla was NK’d was far from obvious to me and you somehow thought it sus that Jingle didn’t see it? If I who is in this game didn’t see it, then why would it be suspicious to you that Jingle who is not even n this game didn’t? Jingle not seeing it points to Pine very likely being town because town is far more likely to miss something like this than scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Pine »

There were far more obvious targets for the NK, Nancy. That’s why it surprised us. Hell, if I were scum, you’d be dead right now. I always prefer to kill the unpredictable elements. FL, Shea, even a strong player who hadn’t made an impact yet like Ico or I makes sense. A mid-pack Townlean? That suggests scum have a medium level of experience - avoiding the obvious protect but not really targeting a long-term mover. BB was always going to get sorted quickly, either graduating to obvtown and becoming an existential threat or continuing to not do very much and fading into the background. He was an awful NK, unless scum felt personally threatened by him. That again suggests scum not at the top tier. Hell, those facts alone cross FL and Shea off the list, and point again to people like Norwee, Akarin, and TGP. Mistyx made the list due to her teammates. Alisae probably would have advocated offing me before I got really involved, so I’m not sold. Then again, e might have written me off as replacement bait or a potential mis-elim so I dunno.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Mistyx »

alisae hasn't been in chat since e got banned
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Shouldn't e not be allowed in chat?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
And no i wouldn't.
Basically where I’m at rn is null on TGP. I like Shea’s Akarin case but I also do know the rl stuff is real but she hasn’t really given out too much in the way of trs, maybe me?

But I hard tr you for most of D1 but irrespective of your alignment, your reaction to being sr is to first push Ram but backed off when Shea started tr him and I took a hard stance against it. Then FL pushes you and suddenly he scumslipped and I don’t even understand what your issue is with Pine other than him pushing you.

Your Jingle question to Pine was good, however you should logically view that is likely being town indicative for Pine. Why? Because the reason molla was NK’d was far from obvious to me and you somehow thought it sus that Jingle didn’t see it? If I who is in this game didn’t see it, then why would it be suspicious to you that Jingle who is not even n this game didn’t? Jingle not seeing it points to Pine very likely being town because town is far more likely to miss something like this than scum.
I think this is kind of an odd response to my post because my whole point was that even if the IRL life stuff is real, I'm scum reading what she has done both in terms on content and how her team is interacting with the game, and I think specifically the use of the aggressive AtE is more scum indicative than town indicative.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In hindsight, Molla demanding for details of Zor's JOAT was kinda softing that he's a JOAT too, so his kill doesn't look so out of place any more
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2286, Thestatusquo wrote:
And no i wouldn't.

I think this is kind of an odd response to my post because my whole point was that even if the IRL life stuff is real, I'm scum reading what she has done both in terms on content and how her team is interacting with the game, and I think specifically the use of the aggressive AtE is more scum indicative than town indicative.
No it isn’t because she has confided it to me. I’m not at all suggesting it invalidates what you’re saying. What I’m saying is that it affected me emotionally because we’re friends. That won’t stop me from voting her if I think she’s the optimal elim today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Before this game even started, that she had been going through stuff.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2283, Pine wrote:There were far more obvious targets for the NK, Nancy. That’s why it surprised us. Hell, if I were scum, you’d be dead right now. I always prefer to kill the unpredictable elements. FL, Shea, even a strong player who hadn’t made an impact yet like Ico or I makes sense. A mid-pack Townlean? That suggests scum have a medium level of experience - avoiding the obvious protect but not really targeting a long-term mover. BB was always going to get sorted quickly, either graduating to obvtown and becoming an existential threat or continuing to not do very much and fading into the background. He was an awful NK, unless scum felt personally threatened by him. That again suggests scum not at the top tier. Hell, those facts alone cross FL and Shea off the list, and point again to people like Norwee, Akarin, and TGP. Mistyx made the list due to her teammates. Alisae probably would have advocated offing me before I got really involved, so I’m not sold. Then again, e might have written me off as replacement bait or a potential mis-elim so I dunno.
I wrongly sr Misty through most of Pokemon Battles and she is pretty much playing identically here. Yeah, those 3 slots is likely where my vote will go. I really liked Norwee on D1 but his OMGUSSING is getting really ridiculous. Shea’s case on Akarin is very compelling and certain things about TGP still weird me out. DEB elim I see as pointless today and no one else is currently pinging me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2287, Ramcius wrote:In hindsight, Molla demanding for details of Zor's JOAT was kinda softing that he's a JOAT too, so his kill doesn't look so out of place any more
No not anymore but is that what you thought when you first saw that flip? I definitely didn’t but yeah in hindsight it does make sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2284, Mistyx wrote:alisae hasn't been in chat since e got banned
Mmmmmm that is true, but was not taken into account in our deliberations. Good information.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I still think BBmolla was killed so scum could come after me without them and I pairing up
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2288, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2286, Thestatusquo wrote:
And no i wouldn't.

No it isn’t because she has confided it to me. I’m not at all suggesting it invalidates what you’re saying. What I’m saying is that it affected me emotionally because we’re friends. That won’t stop me from voting her if I think she’s the optimal elim today.
I get this, I guess I just expected better engagement from town than "I agree generally" and then do nothing about it. Everyone seems off in their own worlds this game, and perhaps I'm guilty of that as well but the last 2 pages have been dominated by Norwee-FL slap fight and I don't particularly think either of them is scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1525, PenguinPower wrote:
Night 1
It is now Night 1, which will last for (expired on 2021-01-29 14:34:25). Please submit your night actions prior to this deadline or they will not count.

Spoiler: Night 1 Elimination

Welcome, BBMolla! You are Lupin III, a member of the
Anime Empire

Your Abilities
  • Voice of the Empire
    : During the day phase, you may use your voice as a member of the Anime Empire to vote to eliminate one player.
  • Escape Artist!
    : During the night, you may activate your ability and target one player with the below functions:
    • Doctor
      : You may activate your ability and target one player. If successful, this player will be protected from one night kill. You may do this once during the game.
    • Follow
      : You may follow your targeted player to find out what action they performed. You may use this function once during the game.
    • Commute
      : When activated, you are rendered untargetable by any means for that night phase. You may use this function once during the game.
Your Win Condition
  • Destroy Untrod Tripod
    : You win when all threats to the Anime Empire have been eliminated and there is at least one Anime Empire member alive.
Please confirm by responding to this PM stating your alignment and character name.

The game thread can be found here.

Good luck, have fun, and destroy Untrod Tripod.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85010&user_select%5B%5D=30197

@FL, Math says he’s isn’t a fan based off this game. I disagree but I thought I’d share that. I didn’t even ask about you. Math thinks I should vote DEB.

However, molla was tr FL but I agree with Ram that anyone who caught molla soft could have killed him.

Probably should go with Akarin though. Norwee could still be town who reacts really bad to being pushed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Yo, what's up people? New Wednesday, new DEB here. Ready to Live, Laugh and Love all over this game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 934, Akarin wrote:
In post 930, Iconeum wrote:i'll stick to my prime scumread today, and if they flip scum i'll have confirmation about town!nancy
When I flip town Nancy will still be Town though.
In post 1444, Akarin wrote:
In post 1438, Iconeum wrote:also Nancy apparently was a big fan of that post, but ended up voting Zor anyway so *shrug*
I was townreading Nancy for other stuff, not really interested in voting her today, but obviously will reevaluate later.
This is interesting. @Akarin, how do you get from pretty much locktowning me to needing to reevaluate?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2296, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Yo, what's up people? New Wednesday, new DEB here. Ready to Live, Laugh and Love all over this game.
Can you elaborate more why Misty, Norwee and me are your townblock and any other reads? Like why didn’t you include FL in that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 945, Akarin wrote:So yeah, my lim pool is basically down to {Ram, DEB, Molla} I think.

There's like no way that's just the team but everyone else seems towny for one reason or another and I'd rather execute one of the ones who isn't and reevaluate later.
In post 1097, Akarin wrote:VOTE: BBMolla
So why the naked vote on molla? What made him the best choice for you out of those 3?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”