Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2377, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, I will fucking tear Ico to the ground if they're gonna do this trash ignorant surface level push
Please @Ico and @FL, please stop engaging. Pine is right. This game is turning into a dumpster fire. You guys really need to stop this.

Shea, Pine and myself are very respectfully begging you two to knock it the fuck off. Thanks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2432, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think you should all try to be nice even though you might consider it all to be "in the game"
+1
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2442, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2436, Flavor Leaf wrote:there's even the chance we're all town here, that's where I'm at, but damned, I'll policy a yo and still come back to win the game.

I tried policy'ing a confirmed town player because I knew they were gonna cost town the game; they did.
ok let's go

policy me

get me the fuck out of this game, then proceed to get your head out of your ass, and win the game for me

VOTE: iconeum
:facepalm:

Can we please not do this? *screaming internally*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2472, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2470, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2468, Flavor Leaf wrote:but instead you set me off, and make the entire game get apathetic.

good job
Lol. I mean i wouldn't exactly blame Ico alone when you're a big part of why the game turns apathetic.

Nope,
I will punish everyone
for one's ignorant actions.

And I will brush off anyone who thinks differently
:(

Both you and Ico need to have respect for the game and the entire playerlist. I know you’re so much better than this. You know it too. I have faith in your better nature.

Like seriously, I’m not sure I want to be in this game anymore if this doesn’t stop. I’m really serious. I didn’t sign up for this mega toxicity. An extremely wise teddy bear once told me that the main objective of playing mafia is to have fun and not take it so seriously.

@FL and @Ico: I am BEGGING BOTH of you to please STOP This!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TGP you haven’t posted in forever. Can you share some info about your hood?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man i’m so glad i signed up to this casual game where people talk or reference anime while playing
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Iconeum »

TGP hooded me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

setup spec can argue that he's scum
teammate gypyx 'normal "normal" believes the claim is more likely to be scum then town, based on general site meta and setup spec (same spec as mine)

a thing happened in the hood that made me go 'hmmmm awfully convenient timing' and another thing happened that doesn't quite add up

didn't bring it up until now because i was confident i could use the hood 'against him' if he is scum, but he isn't there and definitely not doing stuff but rl can be a thing ya know

why did i bring it up now, you ask?
because this game can probably use a fresh topic of discussion if you ask me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How likely is a scum neighborizer really?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did TGP explain why he targeted you?

- Bunno
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely is a scum neighborizer really?
according to my teammate, near lockscum
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Iconeum »

i'm not as convinced as he is obviously
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did TGP explain why he targeted you?
because he thinks or thought he is capable of sorting me in a hood

we do have a recent history together
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Iconeum »

and no, he hasn't made a single post towards that goal since i got hooded
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2538, Iconeum wrote:and no, he hasn't made a single post towards that goal since i got hooded
Ehh, my teammate also thinks they should be considered if we are wrong on FL to be fair.
But i don't exactly scumread their slot, it's more that i'm null on them now that they became really inactive.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Two things I want to address.
  1. First, please see the following site rule regarding replacements:
    In post 0, mith wrote:Replacements, while sometimes necessary, also serve as an outside influence. As such, do not tell other players to replace out. Do not publicly threaten to replace out of a game. If you do need to replace out, do not publicly discuss your reasons or anything else, as you are no longer a player in the game. PM your game moderator if you are considering replacing out or have concerns and believe another player should be replaced out.
    I will clarify that the word "replace" does not have to be used for this rule to be violated. Do not threaten or request that another player replace out, quit, leave, exit, or any other similar statement. This is not a hard rule to follow and this will be my final warning.

2. Second, I want to highlight General Rule #4 of my ruleset:
    In post 1, PenguinPower wrote:Be respectful of other players; do not insult them. Attack the argument, not the person.
    It is understandable that things get heated in this game, but keep it respectful. I do not want to have the address this again.

Please make sure that we are creating an environment where all players can have fun while playing to win.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.10

NorwegianboyEE(3)
~ (272), (50), (40)

Akarin(3)
~ (59), (45), (163)
Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (187), (161)

Not Voting (3): (12), Dr Easy Bake(8), Akarin(8)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2392, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2390, Thestatusquo wrote:You really think that people vote someone the next day because they agreed to vote them the day before? Show me. I think the thing you're accusing norwee of is nonsense.

You said someone is "trying to set up three town miselims." how do you know those people are town, other than yourself? I don't do this to suggest you're TMIing, I'm saying it to show how much I think TMI is a bullshit overused tell. Townies accidentally TMI all the time.
oh lol

pine scumslipped lol

nice

we can do him next
scumslips arent real zzz
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Mistyx »

i regret catching up
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2538, Iconeum wrote:and no, he hasn't made a single post towards that goal since i got hooded
That should be the #1 goal of a town neighbourizer. Either try to sort you or try to get you to help the sort others and solve the game together if he’s already convinced on you being town.

I disagree with Gypyx that the role itself is necessarily scum indicative but if he isn’t using your hood to help solve the game than something is awry imo. I also found his FL push really strange. He seemed to be trying to get him limmed without explanation and just as suddenly completely dropped it and even more bizarre no more mention of either Akarin or Ram, so I think Ram may definitely be onto something with his initial TGP suspicions.

Norwee wagon is bad because I straight up asked Pooky if Norwee was scum and he would have pushed for that if he thought so because Pooky caught scum!Norwee in Dung Beetle 1, so I’m no longer interested in that wagon.

I think scum is Akarin/TGP/?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2539, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Ehh, my teammate also thinks they should be considered if we are wrong on FL to be fair.
But i don't exactly scumread their slot, it's more that i'm null on them now that they became really inactive.
I feel pretty good on FL!town now. He seemed really genuine. That said I wonder if TGP will scold Ico or FL for being toxic, otherwise I’m not very happy with him calling me that for pretty much no reason. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2542, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2392, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2390, Thestatusquo wrote:You really think that people vote someone the next day because they agreed to vote them the day before? Show me. I think the thing you're accusing norwee of is nonsense.

You said someone is "trying to set up three town miselims." how do you know those people are town, other than yourself? I don't do this to suggest you're TMIing, I'm saying it to show how much I think TMI is a bullshit overused tell. Townies accidentally TMI all the time.
oh lol

pine scumslipped lol

nice

we can do him next
scumslips arent real zzz
That actually isn’t true but most things that get accused of being scumslips aren’t. Like Ank signing her hydra name as “scum” rather than “Summer” actually was a scumslip. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2543, Mistyx wrote:i regret catching up
+1

Yeah, I distinctly remember signing up for the mini theme not the maxi shitfest.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This has probably hands down the most toxic game I’ve played in a long time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2535, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How likely is a scum neighborizer really?
according to my teammate, near lockscum
I wouldn’t go quite that far, but yeah. Neighborizer is a really common scum role. Statistics* say 75/25 scum/Town

According to a study I just made up based on anecdotal evidence
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”