TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Signup Thread [21/21]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/IN
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im a good person now pls :( no more mean koba
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

DkKoba was a Town Bomb. Pooky explodes into confetti
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

nancy just play :ooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 92, hellbooks wrote:Anyone want to hydra? unfortunately i dont have the strength to hammer on my own.
lets do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(Thats /in as undetermined yet hellbooks/dkkoba hydra btw)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 100, TemporalLich wrote:alright we've hit 21

In the absence of listmod guidance I'll say that Korina gets the last slot (due to the previous conditional out) and the undetermined hellbooks/dkkoba hydra is on the priority replacement queue
Im already in and replacing in as a hydra
retired

Return to “Completed Signups”