Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2718, Thestatusquo wrote:hey like for real though, I agree with you on flavor. He's a giant asshole. If I had known flavor was boonskies I would probably have blacklisted them, and this game is another data point suggesting I don't want to play with him ever again, but do you think it would be best for you to just like take a big break of a full day or two just to clear your head? You seem to be stuck on this and maybe a couple of days would let you shake it loose in your head and move forward in the game.
In post 2724, Flavor Leaf wrote:cuz you're a sensitive baby too
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2650, Iconeum wrote:A short timeline of what happened in the TGP hood:

-he invites me, and opens with a post that basicly says that he hooded me because i'm not a lurker and sorteable. He also confirmed his action.
-i spammed quite a bit of my thoughts, some of which were aimed at baiting a reaction and weren't entirely truthfull. I overstated my scumread on you (but still, i had every intention of poking you today)
-i made a remark of how terrible of an idea it would be to push you today in the current gamestate and that it would result in a total shitfest (who could've imagined that lol)

-TGP basicly agreed with my take on you, that pushing you today is a bad idea but that he would also be interested in poking you to get some AI content out of you. He suggested a D3 join-push on you.

In short, when the environment seemed to turn 'ripe' for a push on you, he came into the main thread and just joined the push on you. No discussing it in our hood, no agreements, no shared thoughts.

That felt incredibly opportunistic to me.
That’s odd that he isn’t discussing any of this with you. I’m getting annoyed with Norwee push especially after I talked to Pooky. I feel like that was just being ignored. Pooky didn’t say he tr him or anything but he wasn’t remotely concerned about him and he absolutely would be I think because he’s caught Norwee!scum a few times. That’s not to say I won’t reevaluate later but why would I even consider Norwee today when both Akarin and TGP have been pinging me the hardest?

So I want to focus on Akarin/TGP but I’m currently the most confident on her but if you can sell me TGP > Akarin I’d consider it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Mystyx, Norwee, Nancy
In post 1758, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Y’all are silly, that’s my town block
In post 2305, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2298, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2296, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Yo, what's up people? New Wednesday, new DEB here. Ready to Live, Laugh and Love all over this game.
Can you elaborate more why Misty, Norwee and me are your townblock and any other reads? Like why didn’t you include FL in that?
Y'all are towny af to me, idk what else to say. And no matter how hard I may or may not town read FL, I can never have him 100% lock town.
So even though I do in fact town read him this game, he'll stay in his FL spot.

I agree with you on Akarin currently.
@Nowee I don’t see why you’re currently sr DEB? When it gets closer to Elo is when we need to reevaluate but I slightly tl DEB.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also @Norwee why the strong TGP read especially when Ico is currently sus on him?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.
If your scumread flips green, we should ignore everything you say too for the rest of the game?

I'm trying to solve, I'm trying to flip my scumread and get a decent VCA regardless of your flip + associations. If you have any other suggestions for efficient way to sort out slots, I'm willing to hear you out
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2725, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2718, Thestatusquo wrote:hey like for real though, I agree with you on flavor. He's a giant asshole. If I had known flavor was boonskies I would probably have blacklisted them, and this game is another data point suggesting I don't want to play with him ever again, but do you think it would be best for you to just like take a big break of a full day or two just to clear your head? You seem to be stuck on this and maybe a couple of days would let you shake it loose in your head and move forward in the game.
you can't bait me like you did to ico and norwee.

if you keep responding with bullshit I'll just ignore you.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2730, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2725, Flavor Leaf wrote:
you can't bait me like you did to ico and norwee.

if you keep responding with bullshit I'll just ignore you.
im sure you will
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
I don't think this is a super bad take though, even if anyone dislikes VCA by principle.
If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT, and if Akarin is scum then maybe this just is a TvT and scum are in the inactive fucks or cheering our TvT on.
In post 2680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not changing my vote until either me/FL is flipped or FL admits he is wrong on me.
I’m not going to become the elimination in ElO because of FL’s garbage play.
If FL agrees on voting someone else like Akarin then i’ll consider voting there as well. Otherwise, no.
Sweet jebas these are scummy posts

Credit @Dannflor
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Math says he likes Norwee’s posts. Other than the weird OMGUS, I don’t see why he makes the most sense as today’s elim? I don’t see voting for anyone other than Akarin or if a case on TGP as compelling on TGP as Shea’s was on Akarin maybe but I feel pretty good where my vote is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

He says he’s agreeing with Titus and Misty’s obvtown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Nah Pine, Norwee Town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Creature says TSQ is town for calling FL an asshole
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I play mafia to have fun, not to non-stop witness other people treat their fellow players like absolute garbage and I won’t be tolerating it for one second longer and I will do what’s ever necessary to do my part in keeping this game civil.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If I wanted to see that shit, I’d binge watch the Real Housewives trash.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2588, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2528, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:the main objective of playing mafia is to have fun and not take it so seriously.
Honestly this should go under the site banner :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I want to make this really clear. I don’t give a fuck if you’re mod confirmed IC, if you’re causing this game to be totally unplayable, I will have 0 problem voting you. :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2472, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2470, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2468, Flavor Leaf wrote:but instead you set me off, and make the entire game get apathetic.

good job
Lol. I mean i wouldn't exactly blame Ico alone when you're a big part of why the game turns apathetic.

Nope,
I will punish everyone for one's ignorant actions.

And I will brush off anyone who thinks differently
No, you won’t. No one has that right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2736, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Nah Pine, Norwee Town
DEB is very obviously town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2743, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don't really scumread DEB all that strongly, but i didn't understand their lack of proactive behavior up to this point. Although i don't dislike that they have a town stance on me as i don't think he would have that if Pine is scum here.
Given a comparison to Akarin/Pine he is definitely above those slots. In which case it could be something like Pine, Akarin and between TGP/Ramcius instead.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I don't really scumread DEB all that strongly, but i didn't understand their lack of proactive behavior up to this point. Although i don't dislike that they have a town stance on me as i don't think he would have that if Pine is scum here.
Given a comparison to Akarin/Pine he is definitely above those slots. In which case it could be something like Pine, Akarin and between TGP/Ramcius instead.
I really think Ram is town.

The push on you is worrying me and it’s making me think I’m not wrong on either or both Akarin/TGP. I’d be extremely shocked if both of them are town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You need to keep track of the little things. TGP called me “toxic” in an extremely weird context for pretty much nothing yet seems to be perfectly fine with others actually making personal attacks. That really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You need to keep track of the little things. TGP called me “toxic” in an extremely weird context for pretty much nothing yet seems to be perfectly fine with others actually making personal attacks. That really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
Even more concerning was him calling me “antitown” and sounding pissed about me obvtowning. Yet, TGP apparently has not called anyone who made personal attacks “antitown”. Something is very likely up with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.13

Akarin(4)
~ (73), (65), (197), (186)

NorwegianboyEE(3)
~ (325), (58), (52)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (217)

Not Voting (3): (13), Dr Easy Bake(10), Akarin(12)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I really think Ram is town.

The push on you is worrying me and it’s making me think I’m not wrong on either or both Akarin/TGP. I’d be extremely shocked if both of them are town here.
Ok, but Pine i’m having huge doubts on. Look at his progression on Akarin with the knowledge that they could be both scum. It’s so awkward.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”