Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Akarin »

Hey, so I just want to say I'm here.

I am going to post today.

My cycle of posting has basically been "ugh, posting around noon is the worst, I'll do this tonight." *something comes up at night* I'm exhausted and think I should stay up to catch up on the game but never catch up, eventually decide I should go to sleep because I'm exhausted and I'll post early in the morning and wake up early. Have trouble sleeping, oversleep. By the time I get to the game again it's like noon.

I don't feel like I've had a good night of sleep in a month.

At the same time I don't really want to replace out.

But I have in the back of my head when the time to post is, keeping thinking I'll do it before then and keep putting it off. Then I panic post around when I need to to not get prodded.

Game gets upsetting, and I say I'll come back to it that night.

Cycle repeats.

I didn't want to even say this because I don't want to deal with it, but I also don't want to get force replaced while I'm catching up or something.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Akarin »

Please don't even respond to the above, I just want it out there, I'm not making an excuse and don't need the crap about it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2685, Pine wrote:I would support a Norwee or TGP push right now. I don’t condone Akarin until we see a Norwee flip or something else changes
Not crazy about this post. I also feel pretty confident about Misty town as well.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2751, Akarin wrote:Please don't even respond to the above, I just want it out there, I'm not making an excuse and don't need the crap about it.
What are your thoughts on the Norwee wagon? As you can obviously tell, I’m not a fan.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2753, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2751, Akarin wrote:Please don't even respond to the above, I just want it out there, I'm not making an excuse and don't need the crap about it.
What are your thoughts on the Norwee wagon? As you can obviously tell, I’m not a fan.
I haven't read up on it yet, I'll be sure to address it.

I was townreading Norwee both back on Day 1, and independently the last time I started reading up, but I don't know what the wagon's about.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think both Norwee and Misty are town and neither Ico/Shea or any of my teammates support a Norwee wagon, I find the push on Norwee extremely concerning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2754, Akarin wrote:
In post 2753, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I haven't read up on it yet, I'll be sure to address it.

I was townreading Norwee both back on Day 1, and independently the last time I started reading up, but I don't know what the wagon's about.
So who would you vote for?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2736, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Nah Pine, Norwee Town
So you think it’s TvT then? Can you explain your confidence on town!Pine? Do you have a read on FL yet or no?

I don’t understand why Norwee is the counterwagon to Akarin?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2756, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So who would you vote for?
As I said, I'm not caught up but most recent pool was (FL, TGP, Pine, Misty, DEB)

That's done just by eliminating townreads on the part of the catchup I already did.

If I had to vote right this second I'd vote Pine based on Day 1, but I'm not going to vote right now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2758, Akarin wrote:
In post 2756, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So who would you vote for?
As I said, I'm not caught up but most recent pool was (FL, TGP, Pine, Misty, DEB)

That's done just by eliminating townreads on the part of the catchup I already did.

If I had to vote right this second I'd vote Pine based on Day 1, but I'm not going to vote right now.
Why Misty?

What specifically about Pine’s Day 1?

Anyway, I’m 100% trusting Pooky’s read on Norwee > Dann, since Pooky’s actually caught scum!Norwee at least twice I think? And none of my teammates are sus on him, Misty, Ram, Ico or Shea.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Akarin »

Regarding my teammates, I haven't even read all of my own team thread, and there's a lot of discussion about the other games in there.

I'll summarize what they've said since the last time I was up on that when I'm done catching up here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What has Ramcius done that’s worth getting a townread for?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
In post 2608, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2605, Pine wrote:
In post 2604, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm literally never in a million years making a decision in a mafia game based off of
Titus VCA which in my opinion has never been used to draw correct conclusions in the history of ever
In post 2606, Pine wrote:
I respect Titus's opinion
, but that kind of vagueness is pinging my scumdar hard.
ok
@Pine I don’t see why what Titus said was scummy? I however don’t really see a Norwee/Akarin connection in any case. Him saying no one should listen to the players voting him post-flip pings town to me, even if it is kind’ve excessive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2760, Akarin wrote:Regarding my teammates, I haven't even read all of my own team thread, and there's a lot of discussion about the other games in there.

I'll summarize what they've said since the last time I was up on that when I'm done catching up here.
Cool :cool:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why Misty?

No reason on Misty, just that I haven't put Misty back in the townbin yet on catchup so still in the pool.

Pine it was the reaction to my joke on D1, and the positioning around my 2nd naked vote.

Also just barely didn't like his post 2283, the conclusions of the NK analysis line up too nicely, and as others had already pointed out, there's Molla's questioning of the specifics of the JOAT claim which kind of negates the point of what he spent al the effort on without considering that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What has Ramcius done that’s worth getting a townread for?
He’s clearly sorting and I’ve played with town!Ram and he sounds the same as he did in Last Night Tomorrow.

Can you address my question to you about Ico’s read on TGP?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also @Norwee why the strong TGP read especially when Ico is currently sus on him?
@Norwee
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What has Ramcius done that’s worth getting a townread for?
It was all at the start of D2, his flip on me there didn't make sense from how scum would come into the day, and he's been a voice of reason against various bits of ridiculousness from town when he
really
didn't need to be based on his earlier play.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2764, Akarin wrote:

No reason on Misty, just that I haven't put Misty back in the townbin yet on catchup so still in the pool.

Pine it was the reaction to my joke on D1, and the positioning around my 2nd naked vote.

Also just barely didn't like his post 2283, the conclusions of the NK analysis line up too nicely, and as others had already pointed out, there's Molla's questioning of the specifics of the JOAT claim which kind of negates the point of what he spent al the effort on without considering that.
That’s actually a really good point because it was Jingle - a player who’s especially good at catching role type softs. Like if a player such as say Noraa had made that post, I’d think nothing of it but Jingle is actually one of the most likely of players to have caught that molla soft.

I hydra’d with him in RS2 and he caught Amrun!scum specifically because of her suspicious tracker claim. Now he’s not actually in this game and he very possibly might not have been paying attention but I think if anyone should have caught it, it would be Jingle. If Jingle were actually in this game and said the same thing, I would definitely be suspicious of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also @Norwee why the strong TGP read especially when Ico is currently sus on him?
I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking for so i’ll just share my read on TGP generally.
After Shirou told me more things pointed to TGP being town during night 1 which i’ve already shared i thought they could be town. But after TGP’s lack of activity, reveal of lacking hood activity by Iconeum. And a reason to believe some slots i’ve scumread could be town they’ve somewhat shrunk in my reads.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2764, Akarin wrote:

In post 2767, Akarin wrote:
It was all at the start of D2, his flip on me there didn't make sense from how scum would come into the day, and he's been a voice of reason against various bits of ridiculousness from town when he
really
didn't need to be based on his earlier play.
What do you think about this @Shea?

I’m kind’ve liking these recent posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking for so i’ll just share my read on TGP generally.
After Shirou told me more things pointed to TGP being town during night 1 which i’ve already shared i thought they could be town. But after TGP’s lack of activity, reveal of lacking hood activity by Iconeum. And a reason to believe some slots i’ve scumread could be town they’ve somewhat shrunk in my reads.
His weird progression on FL I also don’t get. He initially tries to drive a wagon on him with no explanation and just as suddenly does a 180 on that, also with no explanation.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine is now looking like a much better wagon than Akarin.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I find the push on Norwee extremely concerning.

And I think you are wrong to think this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2773, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I find the push on Norwee extremely concerning.

And I think you are wrong to think this.
Wow. Great argument.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”