Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2794, Flavor Leaf wrote:That wagon, if scum wasn't on it, does NOT gain momentum without scum taking action.
Do you think scum were more involved in the initial lead up to Zor's claim, or in the actual end of day pushing it through?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2790, Akarin wrote:How is this something you're sure about to this extent, FL?
like i dont even mean to be cocky with this next statement, i just have the most experience in that regard of being able to see that kind of thing based on my extensive mafia history over the past 7 years. this is extensive online and in person, alongside being borderline neurotically passionate and competitive about everything I do, I feel like it's a skill that's developed over time, but I have rolled scum more than the normal player, and I write how to play as scum guides, which you can check in my sig if you wanna see how I broke down basic scum play, people do that stuff subconsciously on purpose, if that makes sense, and I can physically just start to see the trail of that stuff in the end game.

And I've always been able to solve end games because of looking for that kind of stuff. I will very rarely ever not full solve a game in an end game scenario. I might not be able to convince everyone I'm right, but I will solve the game and try to the best of my ability to convince others, which is sometimes hard for me to explain, so i say a lot of stuff and eventually people start to understand what im saying, which is why i have to repeat stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2800, Akarin wrote:
In post 2794, Flavor Leaf wrote:That wagon, if scum wasn't on it, does NOT gain momentum without scum taking action.
Do you think scum were more involved in the initial lead up to Zor's claim, or in the actual end of day pushing it through?

well, considering BBmolla flipped town, and I was the hammer, 100% the beginning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i feel scum knew zoraster wagon would go through out of apathy, which also helps me lean town on DEB more because he would have hammered. So I think scum weren't worried about the end of the wagon at all
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2798, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2757, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2736, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Nah Pine, Norwee Town
So you think it’s TvT then? Can you explain your confidence on town!Pine? Do you have a read on FL yet or no?

I don’t understand why Norwee is the counterwagon to Akarin?
That post was talking to Pine since they had just came at Norwee. I could go either way with Pine honestly.
I think some people just don’t like Norwee, that’s why they’re the counter.

No, he's actually scummy
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2299, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So why the naked vote on molla? What made him the best choice for you out of those 3?
Bbecause I didn't think DEB would have any value to how people would react to the vote and I'd already been voting Ram earlier. So of the 3, Molla was the obvious choice.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2301, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think deliberately acting scummy is a really bad strategy because how do you know it isn’t town jumping on you? I find it far more helpful when I get jumped on for something inadvertently NAI because scum love to jump on that in general more often than town but if you actually do something scummy, than I think it’s reversed.
It wasn't deliberately trying to be scummy, it was that it felt like it was time for wagons to shift gears after the Zor claim, I'd just been getting crap about the naked vote, and it seemed like a fun idea to try.

Naked votes aren't actually inherently scummy.

It's useful to look at how people shitpush.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2302, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1761, Akarin wrote:I mean this post: post 1564, people are spiraling into the dumbest kind of wagon analysis, feels like scum!Ram could just sit on this and see where it goes.
@Akarin why does this post make Ram scum?

I find it odd that you would have such a strong sr on a slot that was a complete null for me D1.
Nancy, I was saying that post made Ram town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: Micro 904: Radja's Story Episode 1 - GAME OVER
Little Grey Cells wrote:Yeah.

Amrun is claiming tracker.

We have, flipped, an odd night cop and a bodyguard who can confirm that he successfully stopped a kill on a specific player.

Cop 9er is a balanced open setup with significantly less power than we KNOW town has.

There were 2 kills last night, confirming the presence of an SK or Vig, and Chem claimed Vig unprompted at the beginning of the day phase.

Tracker/OddNightCop/BGTreestump is too much power for a micro town even if Chem is an SK (which is pretty lol given that he shot Haggle and the public flavor has 0 indications of an SK role).

Tracker/OddNightCop/BGTreestump/Vig is power heavy for a mini.

Amrun scumclaimed.

Also, even if Chem is SK, the way the claims happened, he has to shoot for scum (which will be either 1/3 or 2/3, depending on Amrun's flip) and scum will have exactly 0 reason to shoot anyone else because Chem is the obvious scum nightkill.

If, somehow, Chem is groupscum fakeclaiming vig to preempt a town counterclaim screwing him (ballsy, but possible) Gamma and Uncrowned are both reasonably likely to be the vig right now and clearing up that WIFOM is low EV. If notChem has a shot remaining, they just shoot Chem overnight, so that self resolves.

In addition, I townread Gamma, Nancy locktowns Gamma, and the PoE supports Amrun scum from that simple angle too.
This is a post from Jingle from RS 1. We were both wrong on Gamma though.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2783, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 625, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.10

zoraster(4)
~ (80), (110), (29), (96)

!

@Nancy scum is 100% in this
Then the only one I’m currently not tr is TGP.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2784, Flavor Leaf wrote:meaning Norwegian, TGP, Status never are all town here.
Yeah, I got that. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2367, Iconeum wrote:can these players talk to me about why they would or wouldn't sheep me here?
I wouldn't sheep you because I don't think that's a compelling reason to vote FL. As he said, though, I would of course vote anyone if it were them-or-me.

I don't know how I feel about FL at this point, he needs sorting and he's tough to sort and I wish I had Krazy in my back pocket. But I wouldn't sheep on this kind of thing.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

I think Akrarin is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2799, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alright i think FL has improved significantly for these actual reasons to suspect me.
It’s wrong, but it proves he actually might believe what he’s saying.
VOTE: Pine
I agree I think he does believe it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

and still bug me because both imply that Noraa would have actually had been in a position as town to read scum!me, which as I’ve already stated has not yet happened.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2814, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: and still bug me because both imply that Noraa would have actually had been in a position as town to read scum!me, which as I’ve already stated has not yet happened.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

please please please dont go pine.

that's going to make it harder to fade Norwegian
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2811, Akarin wrote:I don't know how I feel about FL at this point, he needs sorting and he's tough to sort and I wish I had Krazy in my back pocket
I'm nearly the one single handedly defending your slot. Nancy laid a town read, but yeah
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2783, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 625, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.10

zoraster(4)
~ (80), (110), (29), (96)

!

@Nancy scum is 100% in this
Then the only one I’m currently not tr is TGP.

That doesn't mean you're correct
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian knows I've caught him here, and is probably laughing that nobody else wants to believe me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

scum are playing so careful not to shake the game up to fall onto Norwegian.

It makes sense why I got so worked up, i didn't know why at first, but scum are actively shutting me down
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

eh, i knew that, but i see skies of blue, red robins too, and in hindsight, it looks even more like scum were actively shutting me down
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I believe I have a really strong case on Norwegian, and absolutely nobody really cares about it, so people wondering why I dont care about posting stuff like that constantly, thats why
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pine/Ramcius don't count in the nobody, they have their own reasons for wanting Norwegian, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nancy - if you town read me, Ramcius, and Pine, why do you think Norwegian is town?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”