Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.
@FL
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What has Ramcius done that’s worth getting a townread for?
viewtopic.php?f=160&t=85647&user_select%5B%5D=28978

I really don’t understand how you can’t see how obvious it is that Ram’s town from this?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2819, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian knows I've caught him here, and is probably laughing that nobody else wants to believe me
I think you misunderstand completely how my mind works.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2822, Flavor Leaf wrote:I believe I have a really strong case on Norwegian, and absolutely nobody really cares about it, so people wondering why I dont care about posting stuff like that constantly, thats why
I promise I'll take a serious look at your Norwee case and look at him in more detail once I'm caught up, but he is a townread for me at this point, and that's after I was basically throwing out my D1 reads.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2308, TheGoldenParadox wrote:johnny says g2h flavor is town and apparently he has experience so i will begrudgingly UNVOTE: until i am able to think more about this
I asked Johnny to give a read on me. Why hasn’t he?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2170, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 2163, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We just came up with an idea we think would help us immensely with solving some of the slots here.
If possible i would like for the following team mates of the following playerlist to take a quick look at this game, or at least in FL vs us:

- Chennis from Mistyx's team (Quick Attack)
- Okapoka from Nancy's team (Suicide Squad)
- Johnny from TGP's team (Mask your Worries)

They may not have the time, i just wanted to ask if it's in the realm of possibility as it would really give some fresh input to the game.
This is what pissed me off from TGP, he refused to ask Johnny for his read on me.

I’ll let him know.
i don't remember this, iirc i asked noraa, told you what she said about her being bad at reading you/
incorrectly townreading you
, then you called me a liar
Something is extremely fishy about this post.

@FL I don’t know what you’re seeing but I think TGP’s ISO looks the worst here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2825, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2705, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Keep in mind that if i'm flipped today, nobody should ever respect anything Pine/Ramcius/FL has to say for the remainder of the game.
FL's townread on Pine is likely wrong. Pine's read on the gamestate is wrong. Ramcius is wrong and should be ostracized for not even attempting to solve slots.
It's not likely all 3 of them are scum, but don't expect them to have good reads even if town.
@FL
he's just scum discrediting
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2830, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We just came up with an idea we think would help us immensely with solving some of the slots here.
If possible i would like for the following team mates of the following playerlist to take a quick look at this game, or at least in FL vs us:

They may not have the time, i just wanted to ask if it's in the realm of possibility as it would really give some fresh input to the game.
This is what pissed me off from TGP, he refused to ask Johnny for his read on me.

I’ll let him know.
i don't remember this, iirc i asked noraa, told you what she said about her being bad at reading you/
incorrectly townreading you
, then you called me a liar
Something is extremely fishy about this post.

@FL I don’t know what you’re seeing but I think TGP’s ISO looks the worst here.

i called Norwegian/TGP the scum team.

If one of them are town, it's TGP
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

worse ISO does not = more likely to be scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: TGP
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't understand how you can call my case compelling and then akarin makes like 4 posts and all of a sudden you think she's town. I don't understand that progression at all. None of the points I raise in my case have been dealt with.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ll let him know.
i don't remember this, iirc
i asked noraa, told you what she said about her being bad at reading you/incorrectly townreading you, then you called me a liar
@FL, town!Noraa has never ever played with scum!me, therefore, it isn’t possible for her to have EVER incorrectly tr me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Akarin is showing some original thoughts recently that doesn't ping me as scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2835, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't understand how you can call my case compelling and then akarin makes like 4 posts and all of a sudden you think she's town. I don't understand that progression at all. None of the points I raise in my case have been dealt with.
I might not remember fully, but wasn't your case mostly about meta?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I want Pine because i think them flipping scum is the only thing that will convince FL that he is way off base.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2835, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't understand how you can call my case compelling and then akarin makes like 4 posts and all of a sudden you think she's town. I don't understand that progression at all. None of the points I raise in my case have been dealt with.
That is true but I liked those recent posts. How do they not affect your read in the slightest?

She did respond to my Ram question, because I apparently misunderstood it. It’s still possible you’re right but is it not possible that you’re looking at these recent posts objectively?

Also, that entire Noraa read is really pinging me because TGP kept presenting it like she’s ever been in a past position to ever misread me.

I would think that Noraa says here, that I think Nancy’s very obviously town but I’m not completely sure because she did play decently in our recent scumgame but she didn’t say anything like that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I’ll let him know.
i asked noraa, told you what she said about her being bad at reading you/incorrectly townreading you, then you called me a liar
@FL, town!Noraa has never ever played with scum!me, therefore, it isn’t possible for her to have EVER incorrectly tr me.
What’s pinging about this is it’s being framed in the PAST tense not the present.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Man i’m so glad i signed up to this casual game where people talk or reference anime while playing
At one point I was thinking I'd also talk about all the great new anime this season (it looks like a really good season) but I've seen literally 0 episodes of anything.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 866, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 856, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 852, Thestatusquo wrote:I mean maybe if people can stop pretending 'this isn't my scum meta' is collection of words that holds any meaning whatsoever.
It isn’t a terrible argument in itself and the majority of people make that argument in games, so you’re looking at in the wrong way.

What’s inherently scummy about his response is that he’s playing this is not my scum!meta card to avoid responding to legitimate concerns that have been posed about his play. What makes it scummy is that it’s his ONLY defence not just a single part of it.

I very much doubt that town!him responds this way without making even the slightest effort to reacess his position on me. Because he ignores mine, Norwee’s and Pine’s metaread on me but than tries to use the same argument to get votes off of him. Hypocrisy is highly scum indicative. He can’t logically use the meta card and then ignore that same argument when it comes to me. Yet, this is exactly what he’s doing. Also what he said about Noraa was an outright lie, so I now I really do think he’s scum here and FL saying he’s caught him twice, makes me feel extremely confident about keeping my vote here.
i literally do not think i am allowed to copy paste, but noraa said something close to that
she isn't great at reading you
and that you seem obvtown to her always even when you roll scum.
It’s a perspective thing. Why doesn’t Noraa clarify that everytime I was scum, so was she? Twice to be exact but there is one game where she was scum and I was town.

Noraa wouldn’t need to read me if we were scum buddies or in a scum hydra, now would she? Because those are the ONLY games where she’s played with scum!me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2568, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2565, Akarin wrote:
In post 2204, Thestatusquo wrote:This post is interesting because its a really weird progression with her other thoughts on Zor. She was the main proponent of not believing the JOAT claim and shading it and now is acting surprised when people didn't believe it? This seems incredibly fake
If you were reading my ISO, did you not see my comments about TGP's claim?
I did but I didn't think they were particularly important. I'm open to you explaining why they are in your mind.
Because my reason for disbelieving Zor's claim went out the window when TGP claimed, as I explained at the time.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2567, Thestatusquo wrote: no, stop using
AtE
as a
deflection
and
misrepping
what I'm saying about your play here by trying to
pretend
I'm attacking your activity when I'm not. I'm sorry if shitty things are going on in your life but I can't let that stop me from playing the game and its
scummy af
that you
keep trying to make me stop playing the game this way
I have serious problems with all of this. Like how the heck are you reading all this into my semi-prod dodges?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I’ll let him know.
im not arguing against TGP being scum, but that doesnt mean Norwegian isnt scum, ill probably be okay with a TGP fade, but the fact that I say that makes it a compromise wagon which gives me pause
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2572, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2565, Akarin wrote: If you were reading my ISO, did you not see my comments about TGP's claim?
Link/quote?
Spoiler: My posts on Zor's claim
In post 701, Akarin wrote:
In post 698, Flavor Leaf wrote:for what it's worth, I have reason to believe zoraster's claim is real, even if they are scum.
I buy Arale Norimake being a JOAT and I buy Arale Norimake having a power named Kiin!, but I don't really buy JOAT Arale Norimake having a power named Kiin!
In post 718, Akarin wrote:
In post 705, Flavor Leaf wrote: My flavor is very well know, I would say, I don't think that one is.
In post 703, Thestatusquo wrote: You're gunna have to go more in depth for those of us who have never watched an anime in their life.
My flavor is well known I think, but I'm not the main character of my series. Dr. Slump is big in Japan, so I can believe that part of Zor's claim.

I admit I had to look this up, but Kiiiin isn't what Arale says for all her abilities, it's what she says when she goes really fast. She could reasonably have other abilities but I don't really buy that they'd be named that. Don't know how much thought was put into these during setup so I'm not hammering just on that, but it does have the whiff of modifying a safe fakeclaim to me.
https://drslump.fandom.com/wiki/Arale_Norimaki
In post 928, Akarin wrote:
In post 761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why did I sign up for an anime game? I still have no idea what this means.
I think both the ability name and being a JOAT are perfectly plausible for the anime character that Zor claimed, but I have some doubts that they would go together.

i.e. if the ability was going to be named "Kiin" as claimed, I don't know what it would be, but I wouldn't think it would be a JOAT. And if she were to be a JOAT I'd think the ability would be named something else given the character. See the wiki I linked for details.

Dunn thinks I'm overthinking this.

Spoiler: The relevant post
In post 940, Akarin wrote:
In post 893, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm Senku Ishigami, 1-shot Neighborizer (flavored Tactical Intelligence).
This claim makes sense to me, but I'm a
little
surprised by the flavor of the ability too, which makes me think I'm just not vibing with how the ability names were created and maybe Zor's claim is better than I thought. Like I can see how it'd be for "Tactical Intelligence" but the guy re-invented cell phones though, that's like my first thought about him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

that's a good reason, though, Nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 453, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
In post 444, Mistyx wrote:
In post 443, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm always LHF as scum because i barely post and freeze. Does that make me town in those games? It absolutely doesn't.
Do you have reason to believe Zoraster plays like this as town?
let me clarify

i don't think zoraster is only lhf as either alignment, and i don't think him being lhf says anything about his alignment in this game

i'm saying regardless of his alignment, he is lhf this game, and that makes him an easy push

that is my logic here
yeah, trying to push someone for doing an easy push on your teammate is kind of the premier example of chainsawing, so i'd think if one of misty/zor is scum, the other is likely scum as well.
i'd be willing to vote zoraster later on but right now nancy hasn't improved and
i'm also going to consult my teammates a bit before changing my vote.
What did your other teammates say? You gave an opinion on FL from Johnny but not on me, eventhough I’ve made it abundantly clear I wanted a read from him. And I 100% want one from Mastina. If I get anything other than a locktown read from her, I will never unvote you here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”