Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2891, Flavor Leaf wrote:also Norwegian just contradicted themselves with the "his fade will discredit the reads on the wagon" when I specifically get better reads after a misfade, and he acknowledged it just there
I'm not familiar with your play or history outside of some limited examples, so to say i contradict myself here is silly. I never signed up to the FL fan club. And for a very good reason.

i was also trolling
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

a bumbling idiot is still a correct clock two or three times a day
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL isn't scum, he just wants to be right and prove his superiority to show off his big D energy. There's a difference in motivation there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

bruh i got nothing to prove
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2881, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will not be voting in Pine, Nancy, Ramcius, Ico, DEB and I don't really want Akarin. Who's that leave?

Norwegian
Status
TGP

yeah, that means one of my town reads are probably wrong, but i don't 100% know where
Mistyx?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2904, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2881, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will not be voting in Pine, Nancy, Ramcius, Ico, DEB and I don't really want Akarin. Who's that leave?

Norwegian
Status
TGP

yeah, that means one of my town reads are probably wrong, but i don't 100% know where
Mistyx?
damn, yeah, i forgot mistyx.

I actually forgot about TGP as well, but caught it right before I posted. I felt like I was missing someone
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2899, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've described my reasonings extensively earlier. I think FL could just be a tunneling idiot at this point.
Yeah, seems you don't believe this anymore, right?

But at the time, what was the thought process there? Not why you thought FL was scum, but why town!me should indicate to everyone that you-FL was SvT rather than TvT?

Because I didn't actually see that explanation around when you said it, although not all the way caught up yet.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2903, Flavor Leaf wrote:bruh i got nothing to prove
You've got something to prove.
You want to prove that you can get an elimination through no matter how much evidence there is that you are wrong, simply to prove you can. To show you are the boss. That you've still got it. That nobody in the game can oppose your final unchangeable decision.
I have no doubts in my mind that if you got my elimination through you would brag about it and shrug off the flip while simply arguing that it shows how good you are at the game to make it happen.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

he didn't explain it, I called him out on it, and he shaded it, which lead to my "Norwegian is actively ignoring multiple possible scenarios for scum teams" reason
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2907, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2903, Flavor Leaf wrote:bruh i got nothing to prove
You've got something to prove.
You want to prove that you can get an elimination through no matter how much evidence there is that you are wrong, simply to prove you can. To show you are the boss. That you've still got it. That nobody in the game can oppose your final unchangeable decision.
I have no doubts in my mind that if you got my elimination through you would brag about it and shrug off the flip while simply arguing that it shows how good you are at the game to make it happen.

Nah, I'd rather just find scum, and you are the best fade for that happening. If you're town, then yeah, I'm a bumbling idiot, but im still a bumbling idiot who explained the reasonings for it, and will use the reasons for the reason I got those reasonings to reason who the scum team is
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2907, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To show you are the boss.
I am the Boss; this is not something I need to prove
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2907, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have no doubts in my mind that if you got my elimination through you would brag about it and shrug off the flip while simply arguing that it shows how good you are at the game to make it happen.

I 100% doubt you'd ever be able to find a single time where I ever bragged about misfading someone.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yes, i would shrug off the flip, though, because I would have been proven wrong.

I am proven wrong a lot of times, I don't believe wrong reads are bad reads, it's scum's job to make townies have wrong reads. It's staying wrong into a defeat that is the bad thing, which i do not believe to be the case here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If anyone thinks I've ever cared about what anyone perceives me as, I think that's just kinda funny
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Norwegian
Status
TGP

I think you should probably reevaluate then. I still think you’re wrong on Norwee. I believe you’re right on Ram and probably Ico. DEB isn’t currently pinging me.

That Jingle thing about molla kill not being obvious is strange specifically coming from Jingle but it’s also possible he wasn’t properly reading the game but if he was, I don’t understand why Jingle would think molla kill wasn’t obvious?

@FL what if we flipped Norwee and he’s town, how would that affect your reads?

There’s quite a bit in his ISO that townpings me and I made it a point of bugging Pooky to give me his thoughts on Norwee and he wasn’t sus on him and I don’t see why he wouldn’t be if he were scum, because he was practically clamouring for his head in Dung Beetle 1.

I still think Pine could be town but apparently not as confident as you are. I also don’t know why Dannflor is supposedly the Norwee read whisperer? Pine claimed to put a great deal of stock in that read when Pooky doesn’t share that pov. And obviously I’m going to trust Pooky. But not a single one of my teammates are pushing me to vote Norwee, so why do you think that is? Yes, all of them are more paranoid on you and Pine but I really hard tr you here, so I don’t know. Oka thought TGP was being weird which matches up with my read on him. Far too much isn’t adding up for me with them. With Pine, only the Jingle thing bothers me plus him taking Dann’s read as gospel, so I’m voting the slot I currently feel the worst about.

I want to hear more from Ico about that as well. If you recall from CoD, it was Amy who first caught Tris, so I put a lot of stock in his read because he’s in the hood.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you're wrong on Norwee.

If Norwee flips town, I'd probably go after Status.

Pine's in my 2nd pool for a reason, but I very much don't want Pine faded for reasons, and I find it incredibly scummy of Norwegian pushing there now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i've been ready to go after status for a while, but frankly, i don't think the thread needs that right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i could be getting reverse paranoid of TGP because it feels like they are about to be a compromise wagon
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Norwee broke through what you perceive as town, but I have a different town style, and i look for different things than you.

You townread Ramcius and Myself and to an extent Pine, so I don't see how you can town read Norwegian as strongly as you do, which seems unreal (not by you, but like how it got put into your mind, if that makes sense)
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Akarin »

Ico is like my #1 town read right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Really, I think your read on Norwegian is also a personal reason of mine why I think Norwegian is scum, but I obviously can't use that to convince anyone else besides myself
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yeah, i have no qualms with Ico, they were just annoying me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2892, Flavor Leaf wrote:@nancy - you think that Pine, Myself, Ramcius, and Norwegian are all town?
I am the most confident on Ram, another reason I unvoted Akarin btw. I also think you genuinely believe he’s scum and maybe you’re right but I see quite a bit pointing away from that. The fact that none of my teammates are in favour of a Norwee elim today, doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in that read. Like I’m going to keep reacessing all game as long as I’m alive but if I sheep you on him, despite my not seeing it, despite my teammates not seeing it and he flips town - I will be extremely unhappy about that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't see a single thing pointing away from it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2923, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don't see a single thing pointing away from it.
i'm tunneled, but it's because I think scum are protecting Norwegian, which makes sense.

If they are town, scum are still protecting Norwegian, but I guess Pine would lower if Norwegian is town

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”