Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Akarin, if you're a strong ish PR, scum might have role copped you or something, which could explain why Status is pushing you so hard
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i'm getting that type of vibe that scum really want Akarin faded
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, noting that Norwegian still didn't answer Akarin's questions, and they gave a response that is a blatant lie--they never explained that post, they decided to shade me instead back then.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2918, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Norwee broke through what you perceive as town, but I have a different town style, and i look for different things than you.

You townread Ramcius and Myself and to an extent Pine, so I don't see how you can town read Norwegian as strongly as you do, which seems unreal (not by you, but like how it got put into your mind, if that makes sense)
I am saying that none of my teammates are clamouring for Norwee’s head, so it isn’t just me. Had Pooky expressed any kind of suspicion on him - or ANY of my teammates for that matter - it’d be different but the fact is they’re not and I specifically asked for reads on Akarin, Norwee and TGP. And pressed Pooky specifically for his read on Norwee.

So that’s 4 people who are not seeing what you’re seeing. @FL
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, noting that Norwegian still didn't answer Akarin's questions, and they gave a response that is a blatant lie--they never explained that post, they decided to shade me instead back then.
It's a boring question that's why.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Akarin »

Yeah, I'm now officially all caught up and I don't actually see a response to the town!Akarin implies SvT FL-Norwee logic.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2929, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a boring question that's why.
It's not boring, it's a big deal to me trying to understand your thought process.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2931, Akarin wrote:
In post 2929, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a boring question that's why.
It's not boring, it's a big deal to me trying to understand your thought process.
I'm impulsive and i've had an angry dog chewing at my leg this entire day. I was trying to make sense of the state and honestly i was likely wrong.
That's my answer.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Akarin »

VOTE: TGP
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Akarin specifically wanted your thoughts at the time, doesn't matter if you were wrong, you're still avoiding the question
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2918, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Norwee broke through what you perceive as town, but I have a different town style, and i look for different things than you.

You townread Ramcius and Myself and to an extent Pine, so I don't see how you can town read Norwegian as strongly as you do, which seems unreal (not by you, but like how it got put into your mind, if that makes sense)
I am saying that none of my teammates are clamouring for Norwee’s head, so it isn’t just me. Had Pooky expressed any kind of suspicion on him - or ANY of my teammates for that matter - it’d be different but the fact is they’re not and I specifically asked for reads on Akarin, Norwee and TGP. And pressed Pooky specifically for his read on Norwee.

So that’s 4 people who are not seeing what you’re seeing. @FL
doesn't mean i'm not more likely to be correct
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i havent seen a single reason by you for town reading Norwegian either, Nancy
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't know what i thought at that time, and i don't care to think back on it. I have my current thoughts.
If you wanna scumread me for that go ahead, i do this all the time.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

nah, it's just one little chain link on the chain fence
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2920, Flavor Leaf wrote:Really, I think your read on Norwegian is also a personal reason of mine why I think Norwegian is scum, but I obviously can't use that to convince anyone else besides myself
Why? And what about what I said about my teammates? Why do you think none of them are seeing what you’re seeing?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can only assume FL thinks he is better than all 4 of them.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2939, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2920, Flavor Leaf wrote:Really, I think your read on Norwegian is also a personal reason of mine why I think Norwegian is scum, but I obviously can't use that to convince anyone else besides myself
Why? And what about what I said about my teammates? Why do you think none of them are seeing what you’re seeing?
who are your teammates?

and because people blind
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2941, Flavor Leaf wrote:
who are your teammates?

and because people blind
This is how egotistical FL is. Openly doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2925, Flavor Leaf wrote:Akarin, if you're a strong ish PR, scum might have role copped you or something, which could explain why Status is pushing you so hard
She obviously shouldn’t claim anything if that’s indeed the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

oh, i care about what people think, it just doesn't mean i have to think they're right.

i town read people correctly specifically because Nancy scum reads them or vice versa, and sometimes we strong mindmeld, so to think i dont care about what Nancy says is just incorrect
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2936, Flavor Leaf wrote:i havent seen a single reason by you for town reading Norwegian either, Nancy
Then you’re not reading because I’ve given several.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

norwegian's been focused and force given the task and making sure I don't get momentum while trying to be town read by certain players
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2945, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2936, Flavor Leaf wrote:i havent seen a single reason by you for town reading Norwegian either, Nancy
Then you’re not reading because I’ve given several.

this is possible
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2944, Flavor Leaf wrote:i town read people correctly specifically because Nancy scum reads them or vice versa, and sometimes we strong mindmeld, so to think i dont care about what Nancy says is just incorrect
I'm not talking about Nancy here, i'm talking about their teammates. This is team mafia, if all 4 people on the same team agree on a player being town then you ignoring that shows how little you care about other people's opinions if they don't match up with yours.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2941, Flavor Leaf wrote:
who are your teammates?

and because people blind
Pooky, Oka, Math who replaced in for Koba who was tr him att of their replace out.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”