NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you think this is the first time i've been pushed for a long time by a loud slot convinced i was scum, when i was in fact town. You would be in for a surprise FL.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2936, Flavor Leaf wrote:i havent seen a single reason by you for town reading Norwegian either, Nancy
Why did you say this because I explained about Pooky and I quoted a Norwee post, so I don’t understand why you’d say this? I might have quoted another one as well but it’s not true that I haven’t given any reasons.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2951, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2936, Flavor Leaf wrote:i havent seen a single reason by you for town reading Norwegian either, Nancy
Why did you say this because I explained about Pooky and I quoted a Norwee post, so I don’t understand why you’d say this? I might have quoted another one as well but it’s not true that I haven’t given any reasons.

i forget, i dont disbelieve you here, nancy, i accept i was wrong there, and i havent even gone back to check to make sure, im just that sure i was wrong without having to go back and check based on your responses.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fact of the matter is, i rarely put in much effort into defending myself as scum because i simply care much less. If i was scum here i would be one of the top lurkers at this point or just accept the elimination on me. I rarely have much fight in me as scum and that's also why i'm actually quite easy to read by any player that has an ounce of familiarity with my style.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

nah i dont care about meta stuff like that, i know how much ive abused that stuff to never care about
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2944, Flavor Leaf wrote:oh, i care about what people think, it just doesn't mean i have to think they're right.

i town read people correctly specifically because Nancy scum reads them or vice versa, and sometimes we strong mindmeld, so to think i dont care about what Nancy says is just incorrect
I am sometimes right you know. But others’ reads cause me to reacess, which is why I wanted my teammates’ input.

The one thing I don’t understand is why Norwee isn’t hard tr Ram because he’s extremely obvious town here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2944, Flavor Leaf wrote:oh, i care about what people think, it just doesn't mean i have to think they're right.

i town read people correctly specifically because Nancy scum reads them or vice versa, and sometimes we strong mindmeld, so to think i dont care about what Nancy says is just incorrect
I am sometimes right you know. But others’ reads cause me to reacess, which is why I wanted my teammates’ input.

The one thing I don’t understand is why Norwee isn’t hard tr Ram because he’s extremely obvious town here.

i personally don't feel like arguing you with you, which i feel would happen if i read more of your posts, so the smaller your posts are the more likely i am to read them.

i dont read your posts well normally, the bigger ones because i feel we use different types of logic, and then us arguing lets scum hide, so i like to be back to back with you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The one thing I don’t understand is why Norwee isn’t hard tr Ram because he’s extremely obvious town here.
I can go over Ramcius's ISO to see if he's as obvious town as you claim.
My main problem is that i've found their takes incredibly lazy so far, and they don't seem to do much. It's like a real Dunnstral kind of style that i always have a problem with.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2957, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The one thing I don’t understand is why Norwee isn’t hard tr Ram because he’s extremely obvious town here.
My main problem is that i've found their takes incredibly lazy so far, and they don't seem to do much. It's like a real Dunnstral kind of style that i always have a problem with.
You said something similar about akarin to. Something to effect of "they have original thoughts." and this made them town.

So I guess my question is this: Why do you think scum cant have original thoughts and town can't have lazy ones?

I just don't like this line of logic because it will never catch good scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2956, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

i personally don't feel like arguing you with you, which i feel would happen if i read more of your posts, so the smaller your posts are the more likely i am to read them.

i dont read your posts well normally, the bigger ones because i feel we use different types of logic, and then us arguing lets scum hide, so i like to be back to back with you
Well then you are probably missing out. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2958, Thestatusquo wrote:
You said something similar about akarin to. Something to effect of "they have original thoughts." and this made them town.

So I guess my question is this: Why do you think scum cant have original thoughts and town can't have lazy ones?

I just don't like this line of logic because it will never catch good scum.
I always imagine scum taking the easy way out as this is how i play as mafia. For example, knowing there is a wagon on me that is town. It is easy for surface level scum!Akarin to just decide "screw it, let's just vote Norway. Easy wagon cus FL is pushing haha" and then we'd have a big competing wagon moment. But instead they seemed to try solving and actually seemed to try solving my slot. Which is indicative of a townie mindset that actually wants to know what is going on in this game rather than just influencing it in a desireable direction.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think that good scum will beat you every time if you use that logic and you will constantly elim bad town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I put this thought to mind in everything i do. For example, i ask myself. "What would theoretical scum!FL gain from pushing me when clearly not a lot of town are sheeping the push and it would be easier to eliminate Akarin if they are town." And then i find out FL is actively making life harder for himself if scum here and has much more to lose than to gain from this strategy. So therefore it makes more sense for FL to genuinely be believing in his push and therefore being town as a result.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok so the thing you just said I agree with, but I think that is very different from saying someone is taking "lazy" positions or "original" positions as alignment indicative.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we consider an world of Akarin=town Norwee=town Fl!Scum
FL could switch over to Akarin, have him flip town. And then argue i was the scum after all. (Chaining miseliminations as FL says)
Instead he keeps pushing me even though he admits that he will look like a bumbling idiot if i'm town. (And possibly scummy as a result) It's also a lot of effort for not much gain.

Therefore Akarin=Town Norwee=town FL=Town is the more likely possibility in my head atm.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we consider an world of Akarin=town Norwee=town Fl!Scum
FL could switch over to Akarin, have him flip town. And then argue i was the scum after all. (Chaining miseliminations as FL says)
Instead he keeps pushing me even though he admits that he will look like a bumbling idiot if i'm town. (And possibly scummy as a result) It's also a lot of effort for not much gain.

Therefore Akarin=Town Norwee=town FL=Town is the more likely possibility in my head atm.
Akarin’s a she btw.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2965, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2964, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we consider an world of Akarin=town Norwee=town Fl!Scum

Akarin’s a she btw.
Yeah i got a bit hyped up there. Sorry to anyone i misgender.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wish I could ask the mod if we could draft one of Pooky - Noraa - Hopkirk (assuming they were available) into this game but I get the impression he wouldn’t find that particularly amusing. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 2881, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will not be voting in Pine, Nancy, Ramcius, Ico, DEB and I don't really want Akarin. Who's that leave?

Norwegian
Status
TGP

yeah, that means one of my town reads are probably wrong, but i don't 100% know where
wow i guess i literally do not exist
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Mistyx »

not even the first time this game this has happened btw
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2969, Mistyx wrote:not even the first time this game this has happened btw
Mistyx, it's ok:
Spoiler:
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Mistyx »

thank you deb
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Ramcius »

And that comes from a guy, who's game plan is elim lurkers and OMGUS. Also, you refuse answering questions that you don't like, so maybe look in the mirror first before opening your mouth
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2972, Ramcius wrote:
And that comes from a guy, who's game plan is elim lurkers and OMGUS. Also, you refuse answering questions that you don't like, so maybe look in the mirror first before opening your mouth
Cry me a river.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2973, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2972, Ramcius wrote:
Cry me a river.
Isn't that what you are doing whole D2?
Tact is for liars and politicians.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”