NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Haha, yes you are funny Ramcius. A true kneeslapper.

Anyway i've got some info today.
JJH's reads:
Spoiler:
Nancy, TGP, TSQ, Misty, Akarin, Flavor Leaf
DEB

Iconeum
Ramcius, Pine

People are giving Pine a pass as town for things that are extremely easy to do as scum.
JJH claims is a scumpost.
In post 626, Pine wrote:Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.
Scum!pine in this scenario would absolutely provide a bit of opposition there knowing that they won't be expected to hard defend in a way that would actually derail the wagon, and can collect towncred.
In post 626, Pine wrote:Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.
Bit of an ego massage for FL while taking a non-committal stance that forms the basis of an early townread from FL on Pine, because this is in line with how town!FL perceives himself.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJH has only seen FL reasonable as scum so he's pretty certain on town!FL here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 828, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 802, Pine wrote:A) I apologize for the aspersions on your psychology. I do not understand much of what you do or why you do it, and it is easy and cheap to slap a derogatory label on it rather than try to solve it. That’s not fair or kind and I will refrain.
B) That said, your insistence that others are able to have instant and reliable meta tells on you is absolute horseshit. It always has been and continues to be. Your ongoing inability to understand why people suspect you in a game revolving around deception represents a stunning lack of self-awareness that I’d hoped you’d outgrown
C) You are wildly overestimating most teams’ attention to their teammates’ games.
D) And also their willingness to dictate their teammates’ reads
E) And further the willingness of most players to take their teammates reads as gospel
F) These flaws in your understanding of how other people process reads you believe to be obvious contributes heavily to the aforementioned self-awareness issue
G) All that said, it also contributes to my Townread of you. Given the stakes of this game, I am willing to shelve my frustration and work with you until either you are killed to reduce free chaos in the playerset or I am killed as a threat.
H) The quoting issue was in regards to the time we have until deadline, nothing to do with TGP, whom I haven’t managed to sort yet.
I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
this post is town as fuck.
TSQ's 828 referring to 802- this post deals with FACT. Reminder that JJH immediately locktowned Nancy when they heard that she had seen him mentioned and immediately popped in saying JJH should locktown her. Hard fact is the easiest thing to make posts around as scum. It is the easiest thing to fake reads from, and it is the easiest place to conjure real emotions from. 802 isn't particularly AI at all but TSQ says, and I quote, that it is "town as fuck".
So TSQ is more likely town from this but conversely, it doesn't make Pine town at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJh does not think it is coincidence that Pine first pocketed FL and only then weighed in heavily on scumreads, especially against my slot here. They imagine as they read on that they shall determine that Pine is a significant influence on FL's reads here
hence the situation in the present
But they have yet to see it and stopped at page 50 for now.

#JJH wanted me to relay his thoughts so far#

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FL being town doesn't clear Ramcius btw. In fact it just proves it's even more likely Pine/Ramcius are the scum on the wagon using FL as their pylon to push me.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

That's just even more points towards Norwee/TGP team. Just for the record, if anyone thinks that I would let Akarin go and TR her at the start of D2 as a scum, you're funny, really
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2980, Ramcius wrote:That's just even more points towards Norwee/TGP team.
Such as?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TGP could very well be scum and i won’t fight a wagon on him but Pine is the superior flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also it’s possible TGP is just another distraction that leads away from Pine/Ramcius so i’d like it if y’all could re-evaluate the chance that Pine is scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2980, Ramcius wrote:That's just even more points towards Norwee/TGP team. Just for the record, if anyone thinks that I would let Akarin go and TR her at the start of D2 as a scum, you're funny, really
Oh yeah because scum never come into day 2 with a different opinion on the game after discussing strategy with their teammates.
It’s also a shit self meta point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine/Ramcius have never even communicated with each other except for one game where Ram asked if Pine was referring to a game called Fogport. They just seem to trust each other naturally almost like they are hmmm... idk, group scum?!

It’s getting more and more obvious that this gamestate is scum!Ramcius and scum!Pine sucking up to Flavour Leaf.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2975, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Haha, yes you are funny Ramcius. A true kneeslapper.

Anyway i've got some info today.
JJH's reads:
Spoiler:
Nancy, TGP, TSQ, Misty, Akarin, Flavor Leaf
DEB

Iconeum
Ramcius, Pine

People are giving Pine a pass as town for things that are extremely easy to do as scum.
JJH claims is a scumpost.
In post 626, Pine wrote:Zor looks fine to me. I have absolutely no idea what this wagon is about, aside from some of you pouting that he’s not doing what you want or expect. Hint: Anyone who yields to demands deserves suspicion, not trust.
Scum!pine in this scenario would absolutely provide a bit of opposition there knowing that they won't be expected to hard defend in a way that would actually derail the wagon, and can collect towncred.
In post 626, Pine wrote:Flavor Leaf is unreadable so far. He always is. He is, however, too valuable if Town to be a D1 boot.
Bit of an ego massage for FL while taking a non-committal stance that forms the basis of an early townread from FL on Pine, because this is in line with how town!FL perceives himself.
Why does he have Ico this low and I think he’s wrong on TGP. And considering Ram’s only been scum once, I’m inclined to dismiss it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine being the elimination today is the game changed we need to put everyone in the right track to understanding what is happening in the game. It is absolutely vital.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Game changer*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2986, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And considering Ram’s only been scum once, I’m inclined to dismiss it.
?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Those were JJ’s reads from aroung page 50 btw i should have added that. So not final.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think he is wrong on Iconeum due to them obvtowning in later pages.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2980, Ramcius wrote:That's just even more points towards Norwee/TGP team. Just for the record, if anyone thinks that I would let Akarin go and TR her at the start of D2 as a scum, you're funny, really
@Norwee reads having obvtown so low and scummy slots like TGP so high, don’t sit well with me. The more you push this narrative, the more I want TGP yeeted because you are the only one who has him so high on your list and now you have a read with Ico near the bottom - who just happens to be suspicious of TGP? Like I’m really getting impression from you that you are trying very hard to protect TGP.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2982, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TGP could very well be scum and i won’t fight a wagon on him but Pine is the superior flip.
No, I think I caught him with the Noraa crap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2983, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also it’s possible TGP is just another distraction that leads away from Pine/Ramcius so i’d like it if y’all could re-evaluate the chance that Pine is scum here.
Ram is town, if you’re trying to convince me that FL is right on you, keep this up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re mixing up my reads with JJH now.
My stance is that TGP is sufficiently scummy to justify their flip, but overall i tgink Pine is the superior flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2994, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2983, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also it’s possible TGP is just another distraction that leads away from Pine/Ramcius so i’d like it if y’all could re-evaluate the chance that Pine is scum here.
Ram is town, if you’re trying to convince me that FL is right on you, keep this up.
I will keep trying to convince you Ramcius is scum because i do not see why they are town. If that makes you scumread me go right ahead, nobody is stopping you.
If this game is going to keep going with the delusion that Ramcius is town and i need to make myself the villain just to prove the read is unfounded i will.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2985, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine/Ramcius have never even communicated with each other except for one game where Ram asked if Pine was referring to a game called Fogport. They just seem to trust each other naturally almost like they are hmmm... idk, group scum?!

It’s getting more and more obvious that this gamestate is scum!Ramcius and scum!Pine sucking up to Flavour Leaf.
You should have pushed TGP with Pine not Ram. I’m starting to agree with FL on Pine because you’re pushing this way too hard.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TGP Pine is definitely possible.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine being the elimination today is the game changed we need to put everyone in the right track to understanding what is happening in the game. It is absolutely vital.
No, I’m not loving my vote. I really think TGP iis scum here and Akarin sheeping me on him like she did would clear her if I’m right which I believe I am. It’s extremely obvious that Akarin and TGP aren’t aligned.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”