NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it came down to it i could vote TGP, with the added caveat that Pine is still scum and should be the next flip regardless.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2999, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2987, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine being the elimination today is the game changed we need to put everyone in the right track to understanding what is happening in the game. It is absolutely vital.
No, I’m not MOVING my vote. I really think TGP iis scum here and Akarin sheeping me on him like she did would clear her if I’m right which I believe I am. It’s extremely obvious that Akarin and TGP aren’t aligned.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 147, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 140, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Norwee

What flavor are the scum role pms norwee im curious
I’m not liking this post. Why is Norwee scum here?

Unless he’s suddenly dramatically switched up his scumgame, I’m pretty sure he’s town here.
In post 148, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 140, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Norwee

What flavor are the scum role pms norwee im curious
In post 142, BBmolla wrote:The “scum busywork” to describe scumhunting is lul
In post 144, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Pine
VOTE: bbmolla
agree with nancy that this is not great at all. the progression from these posts tonereads scummy to me.
I didn’t like how he tried to make it look like I was sr molla as opposed to disagreeing with him on Norwee.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's going to be pretty ridiculous if you're going to scumread my slot for JJH's reads Nancy.
JJH has also stated he is willing to defend TGP by proxy especially in the circumstance where you might end up voting me for that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i misread JJH, he said he was willing to defend TGP by proxy if i ended up voting there, not you.
Correction*

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 336, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@TGP, when are you ever going to read me correctly? I think after you wrongly sr me in Dung Beetle, you would have a clue how to read me better. And ftr, it is TM so I’m obviously going to incorporate my team’s advice so that’s an extremely silly reason for voting me.
I'm not a fan of your response to my push at all - specifically, I don't like the way you generalize my incorrect read on you in dung beetle (where you were part of a hydra, to boot) and then specifically apply it to this game, where you ask "when i'm ever going to read you correctly". a towny, game-contributing way to incorporate your teammate's advice would be to do so like shea does below, where you present your team's thoughts and then your analyses of them, as opposed to hiding behind Koba.
In post 283, Thestatusquo wrote:Some thoughts from Reck:

1) He thinks bbmolla's entrance with calling FL scum that can be left for later is super weird and pithy but he's getting idgaf vibes from him and he thinks that's town lean. He thinks there's negative points for voting pine for lurking/not posting yet.

2) He thinks FL open claiming scum in post 54 is exactly the kind of ballsy wink nod play that FL gets away with as scum all the time.

3) Or Zor he says: zor is scum. a) for doing a bad rap. for b) because his team making the claim FL's vote was scummy and then doubling down and saying the burden of proof is on me ("don't YOU think its scummy?") is really bad. He thinks it's zor pass off his teams thoughts as way more interesting than they actually are and then tossing the ball back to me and running away when he can't defend it.

3) He thinks Akarins entrance into the game is very bad and lazy. Textbook avoiding direct commentary on the game, avoiding talking about ram, fluffy content about IRL to avoid addressing the game. He thinks its a perfect example of empty content meant to look important.

4) Pines entrance is stupid. NAI, just stupid.

I actually don't really agree with a lot of this. I think BBMolla is not doing much and I don't really think I can get to a town read from there, I also don't think its entirely clear that BBMolla is voting pine for not posting. Obviously I don't fully agree on Zor but I will say the way he's putting it isnt an angle I had considered.

In post 290, Mistyx wrote:molla is weird because like

he's making understandable pushes

but they're all generally safe ones

also he has voted pine three times in a row without moving his vote off
what do you mean by understandable but safe, and what do you think it means for his alignment?
In post 447, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 378, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 371, Flavor Leaf wrote:Look, guys, I could wagon Mistyx here. I could wagon Zoraster. I could wagon Status.

Only person I probably wouldn't wagon right now is Nancy, but mainly because she kinda scares me.

I'm fine with that duck duck goose game, because I think if we do it as a group, we can find some stuff out.
this is like the second or third time you've just thrown my name out of the blue without engaging with me or explaining that you think I'm scum in any way whatsoever so like, ether explain why or shut up about it?
this is straight up a town post, i don't see scum getting frustrated about flavor leaf throwing out their name as potential scum in this way several times. i'm even more confident on shea town.
This is also interesting. TGP tr Shea and sr me for doing pretty much the exact same thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: TGP

Red flip pretty much shows Norwee is buddy, so I'm fine with this today
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3004, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually i misread JJH, he said he was willing to defend TGP by proxy if i ended up voting there, not you.
Correction*
Jjh’s read TGP/Ico reads are what’s pinging me the most. Like what is this? You clearly don’t want to vote him so jjh will ride on his white horse and make you double down on Pine?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3007, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3004, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually i misread JJH, he said he was willing to defend TGP by proxy if i ended up voting there, not you.
Correction*
Jjh’s read TGP/Ico reads are what’s pinging me the most. Like what is this? You clearly don’t want to vote him so jjh will ride on his white horse and make you double down on Pine?
Yes, he says thats exactly what he plans on doing. Ride in on his white horse and make everyone double down on Pine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJH would also like to state to Nancy that if she is getting pinged by disagreeing with him disagreeing on her reads that she should revisit pokemon battles. Where she hard scumread misty for most of the game to which they repeatedly disagreed, and where they literally got a bunch of votes on themself for stating a scumread on the last scum who was widely townread (who they later got limmed through highly convincing mechanics)

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3006, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: TGP

Red flip pretty much shows Norwee is buddy, so I'm fine with this today
Yeah, I’m starting to think something’s up with that, plus jjh having Ico near the bottom because why? Like have TGP near the top and one of the slots strongly suspecting him near the bottom. Jjh obviously can’t do that with me because he knows I would 100% know it was a scumclaim if he did. I also bet money that TGP is never going to give a Mastina read on me because if she isn’t townlocking me it’s an obvious scumclaim and he can’t keep me for a possible miselim later on, so the obviously safest thing for him is not to. Similar with Johnny because Johnny knows from both Dung games I’m never scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3009, NorwegianboyEE wrote:JJH would also like to state to Nancy that if she is getting pinged by disagreeing with him disagreeing on her reads that she should revisit pokemon battles. Where she hard scumread misty for most of the game to which they repeatedly disagreed, and where they literally got a bunch of votes on themself for stating a scumread on the last scum who was widely townread (who they later got limmed through highly convincing mechanics)
????

I hard tr Misty this game because her play here is practically identical to that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3008, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Correction*
Yes, he says thats exactly what he plans on doing. Ride in on his white horse and make everyone double down on Pine.
You’re pushing Pine this hard is a big part of why I don’t want to vote him because it looks like you’re trying to save TGP.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.14

TheGoldenParadox(3)
~ (257), (49), (63)

Akarin(3)
~ (88), (68), (186)
NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (407), (52)
Pine(1)
~ (277)

Not Voting (2): (13), Dr Easy Bake(12)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Iconeum on weekend v/la
  • Prodding TheGoldenParadox
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3012, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3008, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Correction*
You’re pushing Pine this hard is a big part of why I don’t want to vote him because it looks like you’re trying to save TGP.
If you consider my preference for a Pine elimination even though i think TGP is also suspicious, then yes. I am trying to save TGP.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I didn't want Akarin because i scumread FL on my wagon. After realizing FL could be town, i shifted focus to Pine as he is likely scum that pocketed FL in that case.
From my POV a scumflip on Pine is worth a lot to the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There's this insane belief going around here that somehow the wagon on me is pure and this is the best way to solve that problem and show that Pine and Ramcius both need a lot more attention.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3016, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's this insane belief going around here that somehow the wagon on me is pure and this is the best way to solve that problem and show that Pine and Ramcius both need a lot more attention.
I’m sticking with my vote and you can tell jjh for me that his eleventh hour whatever isn’t going to get me to switch my vote.

I don’t think you’re getting it, I hard tr Ram and I hard sr TGP. I was only iffy on Pine and that jjh readslist is making me think that Ico maybe the next wagon you push because I flat out don’t believe any readslist with TGP that high and Ico so low.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3017, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t think you’re getting it, I hard tr Ram and I hard sr TGP. I was only iffy on Pine and that jjh readslist is making me think that Ico maybe the next wagon you push because I flat out don’t believe any readslist with TGP that high and Ico so low.
What?
Are you crazy? I do not scumread Iconeum at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy
*JJH says you should know that Ico is null on their list and they are only halfway through the game so far.
It's effectively some early POE. They do not particularly know what to make of Ico at this point, but would not want an lim there and believes you are focusing on the wrong bits
Even though they are claiming to be pretty sure you are wrong on TGP.
And the important thing is that Pine is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJH's final input:
Flavour Leaf should reevaluate Pine because he knows Pine's posts have been designed to pocket him.
Also for this years salt awareness week he wants to see more Flavour, less salt.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i have a hydra coming up named Sweet and Salty, guess which I am
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

sounds like jjh scum tbh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3023, Flavor Leaf wrote:sounds like jjh scum tbh
Go back to the early game and have a look at how Pine pockets you and sets up the scumread on me.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”