NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're being manipulated by Pine who is a very good scum player. (JJH's words not mine)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I am not a huge fan of JJH just starting to read the game right now. As I mentioned earlier my experience is that teams tend to read/stay current with their teams town games and not necessarily with their scum games so JJH starting a read like this doesn't feel great because it seems to me that it would be more indicative of scum being like "hey I'm being wagoned I need some help" more so than town who would likely have had their team reading the game the whole time.

Why wasn't JJH reading your game the whole time? Why wasn't the rest of your team?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJH replaced into my team after ABR screwed up the Large Normal.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He wasn’t here the whole way for obvious reasons.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou has been reading all the time and MT has been focusing on his own game mostly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s a waste to bring up this when JJH not having catched up to the whole game yet is mostly because it’s a long ass game and he replaced in to our team after the game had already gone through a bit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He also activity spikes on werkends too.
Can you give some question to Pine and FL too? It’s getting really annoying how i keep getting asking these extremely obvious questions and needing to put in Herculean efforts to save this game while Pine is sipping with a girly drink on Tahiti beach and letting FL do all the work for him.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i feel like you've done all the work for me, so that means you're doing all the work for pine's tahiti beach drinks
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Pine »

Nancy - Jingle wants you to know that he is in no way reading all of the TM games closely enough to watch for PR tells, and expecting him to do so is horseshit. He (and I) have lives. IIRC, this is the only one he’s following at all closely, and that’s because I’m in over my head with work, my LSG, and the fact that my Towngame is trash. There’s also a significant difference between calling out hard claims as scummy and catching crumbs.

Also, while he’s here, he wants me to emphasize just how fucking scummy it is that Norwee keeps provoking Flavor Leaf, riling him up, then accusing him of toxicity. He’s stirring the pot and manipulating the gamestate.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He also activity spikes on werkends too.
Can you give some question to Pine and FL too? It’s getting really annoying how i keep getting asking these extremely obvious questions and needing to put in Herculean efforts to save this game while Pine is sipping with a girly drink on Tahiti beach and letting FL do all the work for him.
Oh hey, while I’M here, asking obvious surface-level questions, then bemoaning how much work you’re doing is like scum 101.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I apologized to my team for my actions, but they trust my reasonings for pushing Norwegian. They're not super caught up here, though, because I'd rather just say my thoughts in the game thread, but they said they'd look into it more if I asked them to.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Pine »

In post 3026, Thestatusquo wrote:I am not a huge fan of JJH just starting to read the game right now. As I mentioned earlier my experience is that teams tend to read/stay current with their teams town games and not necessarily with their scum games so JJH starting a read like this doesn't feel great because it seems to me that it would be more indicative of scum being like "hey I'm being wagoned I need some help" more so than town who would likely have had their team reading the game the whole time.

Why wasn't JJH reading your game the whole time? Why wasn't the rest of your team?
This is also horseshit. I haven’t tracked a teammate’s game as any alignment ever, and I’d say that’s true for about half of TM players

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Pine »

They might call my attention to something or get my take, but it’s THEIR game, not mine

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was scum in the last 2 team mafia's, and the 1st team mafia i was in, i was town who didn't talk to my teammates much, so ive never really talked with my teammates much in Team Mafia, so it's kind of just ingrained in me to play my game, ask for help when I want one of their opinions, but know they arent here inside the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also, if anything, I feel more inclined to help teammates over the years that are scum rather than town, but I guess that could be just because of who I am
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3017, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t think you’re getting it, I hard tr Ram and I hard sr TGP. I was only iffy on Pine and that jjh readslist is making me think that Ico maybe the next wagon you push because I flat out don’t believe any readslist with TGP that high and Ico so low.
What?
Are you crazy? I do not scumread Iconeum at all.
You posted a readslist from jjh with that. So why even post that list if not to make people doubt Ico then?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Nancy
*JJH says you should know that Ico is null on their list and they are only halfway through the game so far.
It's effectively some early POE. They do not particularly know what to make of Ico at this point, but would not want an lim there and believes you are focusing on the wrong bits
Even though they are claiming to be pretty sure you are wrong on TGP.
And the important thing is that Pine is scum.
Because JJH says he is, correct? :lol:

Yep, I’m totally sold now.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3020, NorwegianboyEE wrote:JJH's final input:
Flavour Leaf should reevaluate Pine because he knows Pine's posts have been designed to pocket him.
Also for this years salt awareness week he wants to see more Flavour, less salt.
Jjh is all knowing huh? Fascinating. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I hate to break it to you @Norwee but I might never vote out Pine - specifically because of YOU. Tell your team, we’re not idiots here. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3022, Flavor Leaf wrote:i have a hydra coming up named Sweet and Salty, guess which I am
Sweet? :P

Spoiler:
I actually know who your hydra partner is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

hey, jjh is all knowing!!! unless he says im scum then he doesn't know anything
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kidding, I actually think very highly of jjh as a player ^
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3040, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3017, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t think you’re getting it, I hard tr Ram and I hard sr TGP. I was only iffy on Pine and that jjh readslist is making me think that Ico maybe the next wagon you push because I flat out don’t believe any readslist with TGP that high and Ico so low.
What?
Are you crazy? I do not scumread Iconeum at all.
You posted a readslist from jjh with that. So why even post that list if not to make people doubt Ico then?
JJH said he wanted me to share their reads so i did.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3025, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're being manipulated by Pine who is a very good scum player. (JJH's words not mine)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3029, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shirou has been reading all the time and MT has been focusing on
his
own game mostly.
You don’t even know that Tweetie is a “she” yet? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”