NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3043, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I hate to break it to you @Norwee but I might never vote out Pine - specifically because of YOU. Tell your team, we’re not idiots here. :lol:
Can you explain if this is an credibility issue?
In other words, are people not listening on Pine because they think my team are scum and our words are therefore tainted, or do we lack strength of argument to begin with?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3032, Flavor Leaf wrote:i feel like you've done all the work for me, so that means you're doing all the work for pine's tahiti beach drinks
@Norwee, can you make a Tequila Sunrise please?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn't mind becoming the elimination today if my townflip is enough to convince people to vote Pine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3033, Pine wrote:Nancy - Jingle wants you to know that he is in no way reading all of the TM games closely enough to watch for PR tells, and expecting him to do so is horseshit. He (and I) have lives. IIRC, this is the only one he’s following at all closely, and that’s because I’m in over my head with work, my LSG, and the fact that my Towngame is trash. There’s also a significant difference between calling out hard claims as scummy and catching crumbs.

Also, while he’s here, he wants me to emphasize just how fucking scummy it is that Norwee keeps provoking Flavor Leaf, riling him up, then accusing him of toxicity. He’s stirring the pot and manipulating the gamestate.
I made it clear that I’m not putting that much stock in it because he isn’t actually playing this game, besides Zor flip looks especially bad for TGP, who Norwee has the entire cavalry out defending.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it's a credibility issue then my flip will hopefully solve it

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3046, Flavor Leaf wrote:Kidding, I actually think very highly of jjh as a player ^
I do too but I’m not vibing with that readslist and jjh should have both Ico and Ram a lot higher if it was to be trusted imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3050, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3043, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I hate to break it to you @Norwee but I might never vote out Pine - specifically because of YOU. Tell your team, we’re not idiots here. :lol:
In other words, are people not listening on Pine because they think my team are scum and our words are therefore tainted, or do we lack strength of argument to begin with?
I don’t know what to make of that other than you hard defending TGP and sr Ram makes absolutely no sense to me and you keep on doing that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3052, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I wouldn't mind becoming the elimination today if my townflip is enough to convince people to vote Pine.
I’m not sure now what you are but I’m voting out my strongest sr and I reacess from that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don’t know what to make of that other than you hard defending TGP and sr Ram makes absolutely no sense to me and you keep on doing that.
So you are suspecting me because you think i have bad reads, is that it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're also misrepping me again by claiming i hard defend TGP. I'm null on TGP, i'm only pushing Pine because i think he is obvscum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you explain in detail the hard scumread on TGP and the townread on Ramcius? Because i'd like to understand what it is about their slot that makes you think they are so town.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3058, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3056, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So you are suspecting me because you think i have bad reads, is that it?
I don’t understand why TGP is town and Ram is scum because I have that reversed and now Math is backing me on TGP scum based on VCA.

It very difficult not to see this fypov as a straight up OMGUS push plus you have tried to push all 3 of FL, Ram and Pine for voting you but it seems pretty much you haven’t given me any good reasons, where as I feel I have on TGP, so why would I prefer a slot that I don’t even have that strong a read on to a slot I strongly sr? Plus a player who’s far more closely mindmelding with me on reads than you are, has a hard tr on him. Also you are hard sr my strongest tr. Why would I sheep you here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3059, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're also misrepping me again by claiming i hard defend TGP. I'm null on TGP, i'm only pushing Pine because i think he is obvscum.
Yes but I’m not sheeping anyone based on what they think unless I see it too and I see TGP as very likely scum or else I wouldn’t be voting him. I don’t see why Pine is obvscum and you continuing to say that doesn’t convince of me of jack. It just reads to me that you want me to sheep you on Pine because you think that and not for any other reason.

Your arguments seem to be: Pine is scum because I and my teammates say he is and for no other reason and Pine is somehow manipulating me and FL, which you also haven’t explained. Again. it’s totally based on you and your teammates saying that’s the case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3027, NorwegianboyEE wrote:JJH replaced into my team after ABR screwed up the Large Normal.
Ah this makes much more sense to me, then.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3060, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you explain in detail the hard scumread on TGP and the townread on Ramcius? Because i'd like to understand what it is about their slot that makes you think they are so town.
I already have. The Noraa read thing is complete bs and his reads sound fake to me and his progression on FL makes absolutely no sense. as well what he said about Ico. Molla flip damns him as well. I’ve played with town!TGP and I can usually understand his thought process whether or not I agree with it. His reaction to him realizing I was town was very strange and I felt prior to that, he was somehow trying to convince me not to feel bad about his bs sr on me because I’m apparently so cool unless I actually make myself obvtown, then I’m somehow inexplicably “toxic” and “antitown”. Like how tf is that not the most scummiest reaction ever?

Ram is very clearly sorting and I’m agreeing with him on Akarin - the slot that TGP was trying to push while shading Ram. FL and Akarin both see what I’m seeing as well.

And if that isn’t good enough for you, I have meta on both and gut. Ram sounds the same to me as his towngames and TGP doesn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2733, Pine wrote:
In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
I don't think this is a super bad take though, even if anyone dislikes VCA by principle.
If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT, and if Akarin is scum then maybe this just is a TvT and scum are in the inactive fucks or cheering our TvT on.
In post 2680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not changing my vote until either me/FL is flipped or FL admits he is wrong on me.
I’m not going to become the elimination in ElO because of FL’s garbage play.
If FL agrees on voting someone else like Akarin then i’ll consider voting there as well. Otherwise, no.
Sweet jebas these are scummy posts

Credit @Dannflor
this is a shady post, and i don't understand the scummyness in those posts either
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2752, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2685, Pine wrote:I would support a Norwee or TGP push right now. I don’t condone Akarin until we see a Norwee flip or something else changes
Not crazy about this post. I also feel pretty confident about Misty town as well.
we're not agreeing about everything this game, but if you see a potential for TGP/Pine/Akarin team then maybe there is hope :p
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2755, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think both Norwee and Misty are town and neither Ico/Shea or any of my teammates support a Norwee wagon, I find the push on Norwee extremely concerning.
yet you hard townread FL?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2758, Akarin wrote:
In post 2756, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So who would you vote for?
As I said, I'm not caught up but most recent pool was (FL, TGP, Pine, Misty, DEB)

That's done just by eliminating townreads on the part of the catchup I already did.

If I had to vote right this second I'd vote Pine based on Day 1, but I'm not going to vote right now.
Why Misty?

What specifically about Pine’s Day 1?

Anyway, I’m 100% trusting Pooky’s read on Norwee > Dann, since Pooky’s actually caught scum!Norwee at least twice I think? And none of my teammates are sus on him, Misty, Ram, Ico or Shea.
i like these reads, even tho i'm not as convinced on ram and misty as you are

feeling much more comfortable working together with Nancy then with FL to be honest
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2772, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine is now looking like a much better wagon than Akarin.
i'm still solidly liking norwee posting
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2775, Flavor Leaf wrote:The political reads

the overreactions

the poor reasoning to town read TGP

the constant misrep and discredit of why they are being pushed.

Their lack of acknowledgement to multiple team options

they're setting up of misfades.
you've had political reads
you've had overreactions
you've had poor reasons for certain reads, or at least were 100% unwilling to explain them
you have definitely been misrepping/shading/discrediting other players
you literally had a PoE of like 6? or smt players so yeah the setting up misfades can be said about you as well

this entire post applies to you as well so no it's not very compelling
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Norwee/TGP *could* be a team vs town!FL

but it's never TGP with FL or norwee with FL

and town!norwee + town!TGP can be a thing vs scum!FL

Pine feels like a much better flip here lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2782, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Ico - you started to see why Norwegian could be scum the last time we talked, please, look more into that
yeah… you've done a lot of good work to solidify my townread on norwee

if this game turns out to be town!FL v scum!Norwee it's just on you dude
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor