~ (281), (49), (69), (223), (69)

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (420), (56)
Pine(1)
~ (301)
Akarin(1)
~ (90)

Not Voting (2): (13), Dr Easy Bake(12)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-12 12:40:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Mistyx »

oh that's E-1

also, nice^3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3123, Ramcius wrote:Are you saying that only one of them is scum and not both? Because if you think both of them are scum, then flipping one would help you to convince people that other is scum too
That is indeed true. I am simply weighing threat levels. I consider scum!TGP a minor nuisanve that town will likely get rid off easily. While Pine is a considerably more dangerous individual.
But if TGP is the flip today i won’t complain. It’s certainly not the worst choice, even if i prefer Pine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Mistyx »

i don't think pine is endgaming as scum here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not with me on the watch.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3115, Iconeum wrote:it's interesting that none of norwee/pine/fl actually wanna push TGP here

what do you make of that, Nancy/ram?
I don’t know but in FL’s case he seems pretty convinced on Norwee scum. With Norwee, I don’t understand because his reasoning for the tr makes little sense to me. Pine, I have no clue.

I think if he flips scum here, we can get a possible clear on Akarin because the way she voted them definitely doesn’t look aligned. I also think FL is probably right on her being LHF town.

However, I don’t see anything particularly townie about their ISO and it makes 0 sense to me that Norwee is defending him this hard.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3118, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3098, Iconeum wrote:TGP flipping scum doesn't incriminate norwee
it incriminates Pine

does anyone else see this?
Yes.
I’ve been open to a Pine TGP team all this time. Somehow Nancy constructs this as me defendibg TGP just because i want Pine first and now some BS about me being TGP’s partner is spread. I honestly think it’s far more likely that TGP indeed is scum and mafia are trying to set me up as the next elimination based on shitty fake associations.
You have been defending him and pushing Ram. I’m not misrepping shit. That doesn’t necessarily make you aligned but now you’re misrepping what you’ve been saying about both Ram and TGP. I can quote you on that, so don’t go there.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe you think Rancius had been super obviously town, but i didn’t Nancy. I didn’t at all.
But i will say that if TGP flips scum here then Rancius might be more likely town as if scum he could just as easily have argued that since he tginks we’re both scum he could just keep voting me and argue for my elimination over TGP. (Making it less likely for a TGP/Ramcius team)

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine flipping red gives me more credibility than TGP. And they are a much bigger threat than lurking TGP.
In post 3121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If TGP flips red that’s great. But Pine is still out there manipulating.
Are you ever going to provide an iota of evidence for this? None of this is even remotely persuasive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Maybe you think Rancius had been super obviously town, but i didn’t Nancy. I didn’t at all.
But i will say that if TGP flips scum here then Rancius might be more likely town as if scum he could just as easily have argued that since he tginks we’re both scum he could just keep voting me and argue for my elimination over TGP. (Making it less likely for a TGP/Ramcius team)
Yes, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, Ram is very obviously town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However, I don’t see anything particularly townie about their ISO and it makes 0 sense to me that Norwee is defending him this hard.
You’re the one that’s misrepping me when you constantly call my complicated read on TGP as a defense.
Defense is me arguing for TGP being town. What i am doing is calling Pine scum and TGP also likely scum, and they can both co-exist as a scum team but also not and my biggest scumread is on Pine. But considering all the possible eliminations available TGP is sufficiently low on the ladder for me to consider them an acceptable elimination even if i don’t overtly support it. However you will notice that i don’t overly condone it either.
This isn’t an: "defense"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3133, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine flipping red gives me more credibility than TGP. And they are a much bigger threat than lurking TGP.
In post 3121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If TGP flips red that’s great. But Pine is still out there manipulating.
Are you ever going to provide an iota of evidence for this? None of this is even remotely persuasive.
Pine has been pocketing FL, pushing me for bad reasons. Trying to create fake narratives to get me miseliminated. Look at their comments on the Akarin wagon, they’ve constantly tried to make it seem like it was my goal to eliminate Akarin when it really wasn’t.
They have also been acting shifty regarding TGP as Iconeum points out.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Searching for a replacement for TheGoldenParadox.
<(") | (")>
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:58 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

ugh
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 am

right so there's a wagon on me and i'm currently in a debate tournament and definitely cannot make substantive posts :///
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 am

can someone quickly explain why i'm being wagoned?
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:00 am

from this page; nancy is definitely town at this point
from my neighborhood, ico is probably town
VOTE: Flavor Leaf this is a good idea
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3140, TheGoldenParadox wrote:can someone quickly explain why i'm being wagoned?
One thing was Iconeum getting pinged by your non-existent activity in the hood and Nancy had a myriad of other reasons too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3141, TheGoldenParadox wrote:from this page; nancy is definitely town at this point
from my neighborhood, ico is probably town
VOTE: Flavor Leaf this is a good idea
Do you have the time to explain why is all of this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

JJh states his read on TGP has reversed and explains the main reasons for his TR was the assumption that there was more to the role than just the neighbouriser.
If Ico is now voting TGP then it stands that TGP has not shared any additional info than just the neighbouriser.
which means any additional modifiers are not pro-town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also TGP, why did you pop up just as the notice that you're getting replaced happened, are you actually keeping up with the game to some extent?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will be sad to see you go Iconeum. If TGP is scum then you being neighborized pretty much hard confirms you town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If TGP doesn't answer my questions i will hammer him purely for that beetlejuicy entrance.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However, I don’t see anything particularly townie about their ISO and it makes 0 sense to me that Norwee is defending him this hard.
You’re the one that’s misrepping me when you constantly call my complicated read on TGP as a defense.
Defense is me arguing for TGP being town. What i am doing is calling Pine scum and TGP also likely scum, and they can both co-exist as a scum team but also not and my biggest scumread is on Pine. But considering all the possible eliminations available TGP is sufficiently low on the ladder for me to consider them an acceptable elimination even if i don’t overtly support it. However you will notice that i don’t overly condone it either.
This isn’t an: "defense"
You have been pushing Ram and had been defending TGP. I could find all of the posts but I really don’t care enough. Yes, now you’re not doing that but you absolutely WERE previously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The next flip after TGP should be Pine, and if Ramcius defends Pine and angles for my elimination tommorow. He should be flipped too.
But always Pine first.

I repeat, the path to victory here with a TGP scumflip is -> Pine. And if Pine flips scum take another look at Ramcius because he's been one of the biggest supporters of FL and Pine's push on me. And if FL is town then it can only be Ramcius. No matter how town Nancy thinks he is.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”