xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1401, Aristophanes wrote:Reck's apparent murderboner for me is meh. I'll have to reread it but I guess I don't see that coming as hard from scum as it is here.
why would scum be less likely to lead a wagon on you
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1415, Ydrasse wrote:so like, for the bulge i had this like, inner vibe read where i thought they were town and im happy to announce that the reads list made me feel vindicated, i dont have the same order exactly but it lines up with what im thinking sans like... move sirius and deas down a tier basically and that's what im working with, the former is kinda ? for me to parse but im not intereste din like... killing it, really, okay actually that's more a townlean and deas i need to think about a bit but the read on ari feels like... i guess a little weak for someone who has ari as one of his top trs? i agree w the fact that ari is easy to have a go at but it feels like there's too much faith there to trust him like that. uhhh. ari actually can go in null with a hint of scum instead of at the bottom entirely re: bulge's list.
this is the most fence sitty noncommittal bullshit btw??

this is a lot of words that feel like content but aren't actually content imo

here's this post condensed:
* i like bulge's readslist minus a minor adjustment or two
* ari is a scumlean

boom, two little bullet points and we get the same info.
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1422, Ydrasse wrote:but my poe is also more like, the result of townhunting than scumhunting
Your posts give off the impression that you decided your poe before even reading my or Ari’s posts
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

????

not really LMAO

i townread the people i townread w a decent amount of certainty like, maybe it’s shitty to take the game as parts rather than a whole but i trust who i trust rn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m not stuck in that poe tho or else i’d just keep voting you and call it a day
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by xofelf »

Ydrasse switching to her main just feels like theatre, and not fun theatre. That being said, some of her points feel like good ones. I think she's noncommittal in the same sort of way I tend to be, she's just better with words and consistency. I'm not really sure what I think about her, I keep flip-flopping on whether I like her. Ceph says she's scum though, I'm not sure if I agree.

I don't like Ari's pop in either. But I've just not liked Ari's presence and lack thereof in the game, and that really sucks cuz I was looking forward to playing with him.

Hectic(I refuse to try to parse which gimmick head I'm talking about, cuz I'm too tired for that shit) is still giving good content.

Reck keeps speaking the grumpiest parts of my thoughts so eloquently.

I did like DV's response to why he did what he did. It's what I'd expect questioning on him to be like if he's innocent of ulterior motives. I'm not saying he can't be lying, this just doesn't feel like the way he lies or reacts when he's been caught in a lie or misleading action. I don't think I've played much mafia with him, so this is LSG knowledge, so take that as you want.

I know a lot is just rehashing shit I've said before, but *shrugs*. It's what I got today.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1430, xofelf wrote:Ydrasse switching to her main just feels like theatre, and not fun theatre. That being said, some of her points feel like good ones. I think she's noncommittal in the same sort of way I tend to be, she's just better with words and consistency. I'm not really sure what I think about her, I keep flip-flopping on whether I like her. Ceph says she's scum though, I'm not sure if I agree.

I don't like Ari's pop in either. But I've just not liked Ari's presence and lack thereof in the game, and that really sucks cuz I was looking forward to playing with him.

Hectic(I refuse to try to parse which gimmick head I'm talking about, cuz I'm too tired for that shit) is still giving good content.

Reck keeps speaking the grumpiest parts of my thoughts so eloquently.

I did like DV's response to why he did what he did. It's what I'd expect questioning on him to be like if he's innocent of ulterior motives. I'm not saying he can't be lying, this just doesn't feel like the way he lies or reacts when he's been caught in a lie or misleading action. I don't think I've played much mafia with him, so this is LSG knowledge, so take that as you want.

I know a lot is just rehashing shit I've said before, but *shrugs*. It's what I got today.
when are you going to vote someone and what is the trigger for feeling confident enough to do it?
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:42 am

Post by xofelf »

Was planning to read over the slots I actually feel actively meh about, and then decide from there. I like to have an actual something to point at for a reason to vote rather than just "idk, feels good enough to me, rng it" and I don't have enough of that for anybody right now.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1432, xofelf wrote:Was planning to read over the slots I actually feel actively meh about, and then decide from there. I like to have an actual something to point at for a reason to vote rather than just "idk, feels good enough to me, rng it" and I don't have enough of that for anybody right now.
I noticed you are writing in your thoughts and defending yourself but you haven't been interacting much with players. You also never responded back to me.
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Augustus Caesar »

In post 1354, xRECKONERx wrote:okay can you explain what AtE would look like in Ydrasse/Summer's case if they were scum being wagoned yesterday? vs if they were town? how come AtE and emotional play is townie or NAI, yet early on in this very game, you read me as scum for doing exactly that?
yeah, so, what I meant was that genuine emotion is always NAI or town in my experience, expect for rare circumstances where something would only make you mad if you were scum. feeling frustrated by a push on you is easier when you're town and know that other person's wrong, but also possible as scum if you feel it's unfair/unwarranted, or are just annoyed anyway. Ydrasse's emotion read as genuine, but it's possible scum!her was outraged that she was being countered by the doomed scumslot last minute, which would leave scum in a worse position overall. I think it's harder to be as outraged as that as scum over town though, these posts I especially liked:
In post 986, Summer Nights wrote:like. does anyone here genuinely believe this claim is real? and if so why are you voting me, i want explanations other than like ~but what if he really is the n1 vig~

even if my wagon goes through i want people to justify their reasoning for me over rce right now
In post 987, Summer Nights wrote:
In post 967, Datisi wrote:i feel like i'm gonna regret this. whoever is not yet voting, get onto a wagon.

VOTE: summer

if we do flip summer today, tomorrow i am not buying any story about a roleblocker or a rolestopper or a jailkeeper or whatever the fuck.

also it's 2:30am and i'm still not done and i just wanna sleep.
^ this is the worst vote on my wagon in case anyone was wondering idc how towny people thing datisi is

"oh this might be bad... might regret it uwu, not buying any stories about xyz" while already expressing doubts on rce

like if you already think like this just vote rce hello?
In post 992, Summer Nights wrote:like what the fuck hello

make up your mind, is tstbs real or not this game reck?
In post 1007, Summer Nights wrote:my blood pressure is lowering now but i will remember this.
Like she's kinda lashing out lol

Your early AtE regarding my gimmick posting would be scummy if it was fake, which is what I was considering back then. I don't think it's fake anymore though, and I think it's something you'd get annoyed about as either alignment, so I think it's NAI. Maybe it's possible you restrain yourself if scum since you don't want to pick a fight, but I don't think it's your personality to be coy about that sort of thing or standing out, so NAI is what I landed on for that
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:29 pm

oh, and an example of genuine emotion actually being scum-indicative given the context was kuribo going crazy over the Elements trusttell incident from the previous Team Mafia (El was my teammate)
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:35 pm

In post 1366, Datisi wrote:@hectic what is your read on ydrasse
It's in flux honestly. There's times where I get worrying pings, like where I get this sense she's struggling to genuinely speak her thoughts about something, like when she was trying to articulate her read on you, and so writes "filler" for lack of a better word to fill the post, but then I like the way she reacted to being counterwagoned to RCE, and her being the counterwagon is
slightly
town-indicative even if peta is the one who started it, since it's possible scum would have a better push planned and not just let a scum!Summer be the counterwagon

Other than that, I guess it's just a vibe-townlean? I wish I had more concrete reasons one way or the other, but that's where I'm at
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 pm

@Ari:
Has Dannflor been reading this game and does he have thoughts?
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 1417, Ydrasse wrote:if i had to vote btwn these two wagons right now id probably? go on deas again but looking between them is like... hmmmm

@augustus: i miss u. tell me what u think of deas's recent posting when youre here bc idk what to make of creature vs deas. lowkey i feel like describing deas as flail-y this game is like... idk about that one
It's fine and I kinda like it.

nvm idk

I'm gonna return when I have more patience to properly read through his replies and parse them
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1402, Datisi wrote:also i find it funny that the above post said the word "reread" 3 times
I also find it funny considering it has been 3 weeks since ari last talked about his read of me, and since then he has only given his word several times to isodive me. did that ever happen, ari?

why are you clinging to an ancient scumlean you never really even substantiated in the first place instead of just saying you have nothing and need to reset? how caught up are you, and when did that reading happen?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1423, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1392, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1128, xRECKONERx wrote: Hmmmm
You think the dueling wagons y/day were SvS?
I noted this as trying to cast doubt on that possibility, but looking again it's actually clearly the opposite, and reck is trying to open this dialogue after briefly hopping onto the Summer counterwagon yesterday, and has been lazily floating it as an alternative to ari all day now.
i have no idea what you are trying to say about me here
at first i thought you were ridiculing the idea, but I realized you were in fact entertaining it
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I am fairly satisfied that xof is town now. Sorry about my earlier qualms xof
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by The Bulge »

@Aristophanes

In post 1439, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1402, Datisi wrote:also i find it funny that the above post said the word "reread" 3 times
I also find it funny considering it has been 3 weeks since ari last talked about his read of me, and since then he has only given his word several times to isodive me. did that ever happen, ari?

why are you clinging to an ancient scumlean you never really even substantiated in the first place instead of just saying you have nothing and need to reset? how caught up are you, and when did that reading happen?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1440, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1423, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1392, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1128, xRECKONERx wrote: Hmmmm
You think the dueling wagons y/day were SvS?
I noted this as trying to cast doubt on that possibility, but looking again it's actually clearly the opposite, and reck is trying to open this dialogue after briefly hopping onto the Summer counterwagon yesterday, and has been lazily floating it as an alternative to ari all day now.
i have no idea what you are trying to say about me here
at first i thought you were ridiculing the idea, but I realized you were in fact entertaining it
what does that mean for your read on me
green shirt thursdays
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

it doesn't do much for my read aside from reversing possible associatives between you/ydrasse
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by The Bulge »

still vibing with hectic. we're thinking the same thing about summer's wagon reaction in particular
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by The Bulge »

dv too. I like that he checked ari's ydrasse read because I was thinking the same thing when I looked into Ari's read of me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

hmmmmm reactions to my readslist/notespost make me nervous I'll be the nk target.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by The Bulge »

the overall reaction, I should say
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man