TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2250, mastina wrote:A town Titus does not say this, by the way.
Mastina asserts that I would never reasses my reads if proven wrong. That's baseless shade as every player does that. Saying town Titus would never reasses needs proof because it's an outright lie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2499, Cephrir wrote:the idea that mastina's argument was persuasive to anyone makes me want to vote myself instead
Then why vote me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 am

Post by AGar »

I would say I'd love to know what about was so enlightening that jjh backed off of his premise in and that he found Titus largely unreadable, but I'd be lying. I don't want to know.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

Tbf I did ask her about the difference between that specific game and this one and it was spelt out pretty well for me
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2503, jjh927 wrote:Tbf I did ask her about the difference between that specific game and this one and it was spelt out pretty well for me
Where?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

i just haven't seen anything from you yet that made me not want to, and that's a short list at this point. if you've got a green PM make it shine.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Just read from here
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 2500, Titus wrote:
In post 2250, mastina wrote:A town Titus does not say this, by the way.
Mastina asserts that I would never reasses my reads if proven wrong. That's baseless shade as every player does that. Saying town Titus would never reasses needs proof because it's an outright lie.
that is not at all what she said, this is a strawman

she said "town!Titus doesn't say *that*", not "town!Titus doesn't reassess her reads when proven wrong"

i engaged on mastina to further understand why and she replied here:
In post 2291, mastina wrote:Basically it boils down to Titus's approach to the game. Titus will stand by her theories, but her theories are subject to the evidence; they can and will shift if she is given strong reason to reassess. Them only shifting if "something goes wrong" implies a level of confirmation bias that Titus as town wouldn't have, basically.
and i followed up with my agreement on this issue here
In post 2314, innocentvillager wrote:i actually kind of like this as a reason for scum!Titus. it's a bit subtle (which i think is actually good) but the fact that she wrote "if something goes wrong" does seem to reflect a more stubborn mindset than an uninformed townie would have, even someone like Titus who is constantly re-evaluating and reassessing

you could definitely say that this is being pedantic and semantical, but idk, I don't think I would really use the wording "if something goes wrong" if im town though and the more likely explanation is that it's a mindset slip if she's scum, where she's planning to fake re-evaluate when flips/claims happen

i think people should take a closer look at Titus if they haven't, id like to hear why if people are townreading here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2505, Cephrir wrote:i just haven't seen anything from you yet that made me not want to, and that's a short list at this point. if you've got a green PM make it shine.
Me solving the game isn't sufficient? I have plenty to engage on. We have largely agreed but yet you don't have enough to see I am town? Why haven't you engaged my reads? I can't do anything more if you don't engage me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2135, mastina wrote:
In post 2134, jjh927 wrote:Yo Mastina
Read this game regarding Titus
Are you...trying to prove my point in regards to Titus???

Because that game is immediately obviously Titus-town. It's her towngame immediately and transparently so, and I can point to the town factors that make her town which are utterly absent from this game.
Mastina basically says that there's certain things that made me obvious town but doesn't mention them.

It's another fill in the gaps post by mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina is literally just spamming and hoping you fill in the blanks rather than engage my content, probably because it's right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2508, Titus wrote:
In post 2505, Cephrir wrote:i just haven't seen anything from you yet that made me not want to, and that's a short list at this point. if you've got a green PM make it shine.
Me solving the game isn't sufficient? I have plenty to engage on. We have largely agreed but yet you don't have enough to see I am town? Why haven't you engaged my reads? I can't do anything more if you don't engage me.
alright hm

do you still think the worst-slot and dunnstral are scum?

you mentioned a50 was scum because his hopkirk vote was bad. are bad votes unusual from him? what's your a50 manual look like? he *has* disappeared a bit which i don't love.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:58 am

Post by AGar »

IV - in what world is evidence that runs counter to what you have asserted thus far not "things going wrong"?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina's whole posting is mentioning various factors exist to determine Titus town from Titus scum and that I am not doing those things. It's an outright lie which is why she never details the factors. The closest she comes is quoting posts from another game and leaving people to draw their own conclusions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2511, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2508, Titus wrote:
alright hm

do you still think the worst-slot and dunnstral are scum?

you mentioned a50 was scum because his hopkirk vote was bad. are bad votes unusual from him? what's your a50 manual look like? he *has* disappeared a bit which i don't love.
Yes on the worst, and I am back to null on Dunn. He's done somethings I don't like but I liked his pushback on me. It felt more legit.

I don't really deal with usual posts unless there's a clear personality tell. (Like Bell giving up as scum). The vote on Hopkirk was bad because a)Hopkirk is obvtown and b) it's a prod dodge, which fits what most scum are doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow. More driving to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:17 am

In post 2512, AGar wrote:IV - in what world is evidence that runs counter to what you have asserted thus far not "things going wrong"?
hmm, at the time i interpreted "things going wrong" as very strong wording. it's also possible the way mastina framed it at the time in i felt like it was very strong (e.g. a big claim, flips, etc. is what come to mind for me); as a town player I will reassess and bounce around even if none of those happen.

And I believe town!Titus is that kind of player too from my limited experience with her. Her processes felt more substantiated in games I remember with her whereas here it does feel a bit more mechanical/blanket-assertiony without as much reasoning. I am honestly kind of at a loss for her confidence level on what's happening in this gamestate for the amount of content she's put out, especially coming from a player who tends in excel more in the lategame. If this is some sort of a style-change then maybe that would nullify this read of her a bit, idk. In a confirmation-biased way it almost feels like she's planning on parking her solve for now and setting up for her theory to be wrong, or justification to continue pushing her theory (which one would obviously depend on if the flip was consistent with her "theory" or not)

I get that mastina is not popular for some of you all this game but I think scum are going to double down on blanket-discrediting mastina and that's what I'm seeing from Titus and it's giving me a weird vibe

I'm also just not seeing the whole "mastina is spamming and manipulating the gamestate so she's scum!" thing at all that I believe Titus is proposing

I could be wrong on any of those fronts for sure but that's probably the crux of my gut-scumlean on her rn
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:25 am

Post by OkaPoka »

ill have to take a deeper look at my catchup later but i got pinged on discord to do a quick thingy:

don't see why the reaction to ythan's AtE spew is to wagon titus, if anything its time to bag and tag ythan. he's not really doing anything but AtE, like complaining about day length and then voting me, criticizing iv's quixotic attempt to reach out for him, i mean like cmon

he's just whining and whining and why is this scummy?

he's whining and not doing anything about it, honestly i think he's just flailing and minimzing damage by minimizing possible associatives. there isn't any attempt to say this is who i townread and this is who i scumread here are some reasons, no i dislike x because y for reasons z, it's just vague general angryposts that mean nothing

okay in depth catchup plus responses to stuff pointed at me later
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:25 am

Post by AGar »

In post 2516, innocentvillager wrote:I get that mastina is not popular for some of you all this game but I think scum are going to double down on blanket-discrediting mastina and that's what I'm seeing from Titus and it's giving me a weird vibe
I think you're putting too much faith into mastina and blindly following her off of a cliff.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

also i like titus and would rather her see lylo than ythan and titus is more likely to eat a bullet if she's town eventually so there is that argument if you are into that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am

In post 2518, AGar wrote:
In post 2516, innocentvillager wrote:I get that mastina is not popular for some of you all this game but I think scum are going to double down on blanket-discrediting mastina and that's what I'm seeing from Titus and it's giving me a weird vibe
I think you're putting too much faith into mastina and blindly following her off of a cliff.
i'd like to think im not "blindly" following her and I wrote a lot of my own reasoning for why my gut is on Titus? i'm trying to evaluate the ideas in the thread, i don't really care who it came from
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

and some of the easy questions that im going to answer

@bell in general i prefer scum > town but also alignment is not how i find enjoyment

@hopkirk im having less fun because i have less time to engage with the game and i find enjoyment through lots of real time interactions so yeah sadge
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:30 am

Post by OkaPoka »

also ythan is very reminscent imo to how wisdom played baton pass and honestly how voldemort played last game barring you know, yeah

honestly some shades of me in starry night
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Ythan »

I was just messing with Ceph but you're an accrual clown.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 2522, OkaPoka wrote:also ythan is very reminscent imo to how wisdom played baton pass and honestly how voldemort played last game barring you know, yeah

honestly some shades of me in starry night
This is such mad lib level nonsense someone-else's-meta garbageposting.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”