NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3598, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL reply by this post fast or it's a scum claim:

What is the flavour of your abilities?
omni directional mobility gear
Omni-directional-mobility-gear is the name of the equipment that every character on Attack on Titan uses.
It's not specific to Mikasa.
Every other flavour is something specific to their flavour.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

7 PR's are fine, I like to put like 3 vanilla in my games, even my larges only have 3 Vanilla, lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Every other flavour is something specific to their flavour.
Specific to their character*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3598, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL reply by this post fast or it's a scum claim:

What is the flavour of your abilities?
omni directional mobility gear
Omni-directional-mobility-gear is the name of the equipment that every character on Attack on Titan uses.
It's not specific to Mikasa.
Every other flavour is something specific to their flavour.
Bruh why would i make up a flavor name lol

name what would be specific to Mikasa, though, because im trying to think about it.

Do scum not have ability names? i dont understand the purpose of the flavor.

DEB had an ability in his thing, in what world would i as scum not just claim the ability my character would have?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

what would you put for Mikasa then....
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian, I'm just town here. I think it's hilarious how hard of flavor fever you got. i think im leaning Pine/Ramcius right now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Arale's "Kiiin!" is something she says, reference to the character
Lupin's "Escape Artist!" is about the lifestyle he has, reference to the character
Senku's "Tactical Intelligence" is about Senku's intellectual genius, reference to the character
Inuayasha's "Immense Demonic Power" is about Inuyasha's power origin, reference to the character
Kakashi's "Chidori", is about the most powerful technice Kakashi has, reference to the character

Then again, JJH says there is no issue with your claimed ability in terms of Flavour so i might give you a pass for that one.
If anyone is lying it is Pine.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

scum were literally hiding behind me all game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

just because everyone has it doesnt mean thats not the most iconic like ability thing in attack on titan bar the titans
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's just a cool piece of gear
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3599, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here's the list of all slots if we assume every claim is real. (With flipped slots)

Mistyx - PR
TheGoldenParadox12 - PR
Flavor Leaf - PR
Pine123 - PR
zoraster1 - PR
BBMolla - PR
Akarin12 - PR

Dr Easy Bake1 - Mafia

thestatusquo - VT
Ramcius - VT
NorwegianboyEE - VT
Nancy Drew 39 - VT
Iconeum - VT

Seems legit am i right? Perfectly balanced as all things should be with 7 PR's vs scum that are all in VT pile according to you Ramcius? Or what?
So, you telling me there's 5 VTs in this game and no scum in VT pool? See, I can make bs speculations too, I asked what is your plan, if you wrong on Pine? I never said I believe FL and Pine's claims, my plan is based on the fact that scum must act as their claim is real, if they are scum and kill one of you/me/TSQ. As you see I'm voting TSQ, so it would leave just you or me as a target for a kill, which is perfectly fine with me. If they choose someone else and expose Pine/FL, then we will have something to work with D4
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine's is an extremely obvious fakeclaim in this setup

1. There have been exactly 0 other roles in this and the previous game that are not limited by number of shots. An ungated jailkeeper claim does not match the design ethos for the setup.

2. His claim says "Aside from FL's 1-shot doc, I am the only protective role in this game." Pine is trying to assign additional value to his claim. Note that FL is A. claiming exactly the same role as someone else, and B. Not necessarily telling the truth.
But if Pine is assuming he is telling the truth there, which is inherently strange, this is definitely phrasing to enhance self-importance and disregard that there has already been a significant degree of town protective when scum only has a 1-shot strongman

3. This is absolutely not a conftown claim; rather it is one that MUST claim last for scum to have any chance of faking results without being called out by PRs. Pine knows goddamn well that an unconfirmed and unconfirmable jailkeeper claim is as far from being confirmed town as anything else he could claim.
He hasn't spoken at all about his N1 jailkeep which is the only thing that would actually matter for when his claim occurred if he was town. Insisting on claiming last can only be to ensure he is not himself caught in a lie.

VOTE: Pine

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I kinda agree with you. Pine targeting me doesnt make sense because I was softing PR. I think that was a true roleblock on me, and Pine does make sense threat killing BBmolla. And I think he was about ready to turn on me earlier because he knew i was town lying from the beginning.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That post is based heavily on JJH analyzis btw. Just FYI.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

makes sense why i liked it then
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3575, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pine's is an extremely obvious fakeclaim in this setup

1. There have been exactly 0 other roles in this and the previous game that are not limited by number of shots. An ungated jailkeeper claim does not match the design ethos for the setup.

2. His claim says "Aside from FL's 1-shot doc, I am the only protective role in this game." Pine is trying to assign additional value to his claim. Note that FL is A. claiming exactly the same role as someone else, and B. Not necessarily telling the truth.
But if Pine is assuming he is telling the truth there, which is inherently strange, this is definitely phrasing to enhance self-importance and disregard that there has already been a significant degree of town protective when scum only has a 1-shot strongman

3. This is absolutely not a conftown claim; rather it is one that MUST claim last for scum to have any chance of faking results without being called out by PRs. Pine knows goddamn well that an unconfirmed and unconfirmable jailkeeper claim is as far from being confirmed town as anything else he could claim.
He hasn't spoken at all about his N1 jailkeep which is the only thing that would actually matter for when his claim occurred if he was town. Insisting on claiming last can only be to ensure he is not himself caught in a lie.

VOTE: Pine
I agree with point 2

But point 3 doesn’t make sense and point 1 is factually wrong, klick had a full doc last year
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Mistyx »

I will repeat that I think FL/Pine has exactly 1 scum

I don’t think FL’s claim fits in this setup

I would not be surprised if he was lying about his role as town

I think out of the VT claims nancy is the towniest then norwee
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Mistyx »

FL/TSQ
FL/Ram
Pine/TSQ
Pine/Ram

I think it’s one of these 4

Does anyone think any of these pairings have non-partnery interactions
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3546, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm sorry. I didn't mean it on a personal level. You just go against everything I say, and I can't even push you as an ounce of possibility of being scum for it. I have to just accept that you're town.
<3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3617, Mistyx wrote:I will repeat that I think FL/Pine has exactly 1 scum

I don’t think FL’s claim fits in this setup

I would not be surprised if he was lying about his role as town

I think out of the VT claims nancy is the towniest then norwee
That’s what Math is saying to but I also know that scum!FL is the master of fake claims and I think he probably would have caught that molla crumb, so would scum!FL be onboard with crumbing molla joat kill, then claim 3rd town joat? Like FL would have to be a complete idiot to do that here and I know he’s way too smart to claim 3rd town joat and kill molla. Math is probably freaking out over this but I really think FL’s town here.

Him backing off of Norwee and re-evaluating is also town indicative, I think. I also think FL!scum probably kills me > Ico.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with everything norwee said about Pine. If pine is scum the last scum is likely fl. I don't understand the "exactly one scum in fl and pine" because to me they make a lot of sense as buddies.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 3621, Thestatusquo wrote:I agree with everything norwee said about Pine. If pine is scum the last scum is likely fl. I don't understand the "exactly one scum in fl and pine" because to me they make a lot of sense as buddies.
setup spec

if both are scum town is substantially weaker here than last year
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't give a crap Scott comparing this game to last year.

That's literally just bad game design for exactly this reason and I refuse to believe that 5 list mods designed a setup by looking at least year's and bring like ok let's just do this again but slightly different.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »